The Note
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crash landed on planet weird

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

Crash landed on planet weird  Empty
PostSubject: Crash landed on planet weird    Crash landed on planet weird  EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:00 am

Dorian and Laun have just been captured by the inhabitants of the planet they crashed landed on.
Quote :
L: -sits up, rubbing her head- ow. Jerks. -crawls over to Dorian- what should we do? These guys look dangerous.
D: -leans over and whispers- I don't think there's much we can do
A: -reach down and places a hand on both of their shoulders sending a small pulse through them knocking them out-
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Crash landed on planet weird    Crash landed on planet weird  EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 1:35 am

“Mommy! No!”
A painful smile flashed between swirls of golden hair. “Laun let go of mommy. You must go my baby.”
Small fingers forced away from their tight hold on the woman’s blouse. Panicked voices could still be heard over the child’s crying.
“I love you baby but you have to leave! Please! Take her now!” Strong fingers dug into the girls shoulders, dragging her away from the kneeling woman.
Darkness started to spread across the scattered images as a deep voice whispered above her. “Get her on the ship quickly before the next wave hits.”

Laun gasped quietly as she opened her eyes and gazed up at the metal ceiling. Soft breathing drew her attention and she allowered her head to fall slightly to the side, she was for once happy to see his dark curls. Even the presence of such a frustrating man was better then being alone at the moment. Sitting up she viewed the small cell they were currently locked in, empty except for a small bench that hung out from the wall.
“Dorian," red eyes lowered to the still figure.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Crash landed on planet weird    Crash landed on planet weird  EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 1:53 am

Dorian stirred slightly at the call of his name, his head was still reeling from the energy that had just pulsed through his body only moments before. He groaned and finally shifted to lay on his back, the coldness of the room helped to bring him to. "What happened?" He muttered as he rose a hand to massage his temples. He turned to face Laun the girl who he had landed on this apparently not so forsaken planet. As his mind ran through the possible reasons they might be there, he paused with a worried look on his face. "Do you think...they're going to eat us?"

Back to top Go down
https://thenote.niceboard.com
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Crash landed on planet weird    Crash landed on planet weird  EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 12:51 am

Laun chuckled at the idea of the aliens trying to fit them in their mouths, "I’m pretty sure they’re not planning on serving us up as an entree." She shook her head at the boy before standing up and making her way over to the wall. Instead of the usual iron bars that usually kept people prisoned, they were locked in by what appeared to be a thick sheet of glass. Laun tapped on it a few times with her knuckles but figured it was probably made of some plastic. She peered out of the clear wall in search of a guard then leaned back when she didn't see any. Moving over to the small bench she sat and glanced at Dorian, “So what’s the plan now? Think you could crash through that?” Indicates to the transparent wall with her index finger.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Crash landed on planet weird    Crash landed on planet weird  EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 11:59 pm

Dorian shifted on the floor sitting in a much more upright position. He propped his head up in his hands and watched as the girl inspected the glass. "Are you trying to be smart?" He stood up to inspect the glass himself. "What am I supposed to break that with? My body?" He turned back to look at her, with an arm raised and flexed. "I know my muscles are impressive" He sighed as he slouched, not able to keep the macho facade up for very long. "But I don't think I can get us out of this one." He rapped his knuckle on the glass one more time before moving over to sit beside the girl.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Crash landed on planet weird    Crash landed on planet weird  EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:34 am

Crosses her arms and turns her head away from him and says in a haughty tone "Why don't you just try breaking it with that big head of yours. I bet its thick enough to break through concrete." Laun really couldn't help snapping at him, the man just had a way of getting under her skin.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Crash landed on planet weird    Crash landed on planet weird  EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:52 am

Dorian rolled his eyes at her response. "If I'm going to have to deal with this cheery attitude of yours, I think I might just ask the aliens to eat me first." The dark haired boy stood from his resting spot and moved across from her before sitting down on the ground. He bent his knees up and slouched down slightly. "Are you ever not in a bad mood? This situation sucks for the both of us. You could at least pretend to like me."
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Crash landed on planet weird    Crash landed on planet weird  EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 1:24 am

"I think I have a right to be in a 'bad mood' with you. It is your fault we are stuck here after all," pulls her knees up and rests her arms around them. "I mean really, how could I believe such an insane story. My father trying to kill me?" Laun looked down wondering if maybe he could be right... And what if he is right? What am I suppose to do then?... Laun shook the thoughts out of her head, there was no way she was going to start believing such a thing, or so she would like to think, but the dark thoughts swirling around in her head said otherwise. She sighed quietly and slid her legs out, staring up gloomily at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Crash landed on planet weird    Crash landed on planet weird  EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 8:04 pm

"Hey, if things would have gone according to plan then we wouldn't be stuck here. That asshole 'father' of yours decided to shoot us out of the sky." Dorian groaned and covered his face with his hands and dragged them down in aggravation. "Why do I keep trying to explain myself. It doesn't even matterrrr" He sighed and rose a hand to rub the back of his neck. The loss of his ship and now being abducted did not even make it seem like it was a worth it to have saved the girl. Having a sense of justice seemed to be the source of most of his problems.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Maybe I'm just having to much fun writing   Crash landed on planet weird  EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:13 pm

Laun kept her eyes concentrated on the ceiling as if looking it over for any scratches or possible escapes. "I guess he did...try and shoot us down." She shifted her shoes across the floor and lowered her gaze to the man. Honestly, what did he really have to gain from doing this anyways. It's not like she was some princess with a filthy rich father that would pay millions for her return. He could have some issue with BG and was planning to use her as leverage. She rolled her eyes at the thought, he really didn’t seem smart enough for all that, and BG would probably not go for it. He wasn't exactly an overly enthusiastic father. Her eyes wondered back to the dark haired boy, it just seemed like all these unanswered questions were just giving her a headache. She should at least feel lucky to be stuck with a rather good looking guys. What would the women from her planet say, Tall Dark and Handsome? She couldn't stop her eyes from taking a quick glace down his figure. She knew he had to have a decent body under that metallica t-shirt, all the soldiers were required to do regular fitness workouts. Her eyes came up to his charcoal hair that fanned out in soft curly tips then settled on his startlingly golden eyes. A small gasp escaped her lips when she felt her heart beat increse for a second, hearing the mistake she quickly turned herself away from him and blushed brightly at the wall, holding a hand over her chest. What the hell was that!?

((I know I'm writing a lot for her...but I guess I kind of want to show the struggle she has of believing him over someone who had raised her. get it? and then i just wanted to throw him in as a treat lol))
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Crash landed on planet weird    Crash landed on planet weird  EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 1:14 am

Dorian glanced up at the girl, having heard the small gasp. He leaned forward slightly, resting his elbows on his knees. "Hey, are you okay?" He frowned, the redness of her cheeks, his concern growing. "You're flushed." He stood up and moved over to her, and placed the back of his hand against her forehead "You're not getting sick are you?"
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Crash landed on planet weird    Crash landed on planet weird  EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 1:39 am

Laun winced as she once again felt her heartbeat increase and her face becoming hotter from his sudden closeness. She could feel his body heat and the spot where his hand touched her forehead tingled. Quickly she turned her head away from him, keeping her eyes averted from him while glaring at the wall, and pushing his hand away, "I'm not flushed! And don't be so rude, getting in a girls face like that!"
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Crash landed on planet weird    Crash landed on planet weird  EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 12:55 am

Dorian frowned and decided he was just going to ignore her coldness, He crouched down in front of her and placed both hands on either side of her on the bench. "Hey.." he began but was cut off by the sudden shadow of one of their alien captors who had appeared by the side of the cell. Dorian narrowed his eyes and stood up, taking a defensive stance infront of Laun.

The Alien waved a hand infront of the plastic wall that blocked him from the prisoners. With a sigh from the structure a door slid open and the alien stepped into the cell. "Don't be alarmed...We only have a simple request"
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Crash landed on planet weird    Crash landed on planet weird  EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:24 pm

Laun stood and glared nervously at the alien, tho happily noting that the weird feeling in her chest had stopped. "If it's only a simple request then why knock us out and lock us in here?"

Klan, a younger alien soldier then the one who had just spoken stood behind and glared at the people. He hated that they were gonna request something from some lowly creatures. They were probably here to take some of their precious resources, or still their young and make them slaves! He kept his fist gripped near his gun, whatever they had come here for he was gonna make sure they didn't get it.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Crash landed on planet weird    Crash landed on planet weird  EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 1:40 am

Dorian nodded towards the younger of the two, in addition to Laun's response "And why does your friend look like he's itching to use his gun?"

Hazi looked back at his companion and a frown formed on his face and he whispered harshly in their language "we're trying to be hospitable" He turned his attention back to the two of them and placed his fingers together as he began to explain themselves "If we were interested in seeing you harmed, we would have let the guards who were chasing you capture you." a wry grin spread across his cheeks "We only request your services - with our ships"
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Crash landed on planet weird    Crash landed on planet weird  EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:58 pm

Klan angrily crossed his arms and turned his glare away from the prisoners. He didn't like getting ordered around but since he was a new soldier he couldn't argue against Hazi.

Laun nudged Dorian's arm and whispered to him, "What luck, isn't this your cup of tea, as they say."
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Crash landed on planet weird    Crash landed on planet weird  EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:44 am

Dorian glanced back at Laun and whispered back "As they say? Are you a foreigner?" He turned his attention back to the alien. "What happens after we help you? Will you let us go? -With a ship?"

Hazi sighed, his shoulders dropping "Perhaps, but...conditions will have to be made. Our resources you see-"

"But my work" Dorian shot back, "We won't help unless we're guaranteed a ship." There was a slight trace of worry in Dorian's voice but his expression remained determined. He probably wasn't in the best position to bargain, but it couldn't hurt to try?
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Crash landed on planet weird    Crash landed on planet weird  EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 10:58 pm

Laun shrugged at him, "We are both foreigners here." Watches the two negotiate then gets bored with them, this was all going to be Dorians work after all. She didn't know a thing about ships and all she wanted right now was a warm plate of food and to be out of this cold cell. Her stomach rumbled up at her at the thought of food and she rubbed it absentmindedly and she started thinking about roasted pork, her favorite meal back at the base.

Klan growled at Dorian and wanted to put him back into his place for daring to demand anything but figured it would be best to keep his mouth shut unless Hazi decided to send him down to work the shafts. He shuddered at the idea of such manual labor.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Crash landed on planet weird    Crash landed on planet weird  EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:33 am

The two finally came to an agreement after a moment of discussion. Hazi smiled and turned to leave the glass chamber. "Klan, please show them to their room. And please, do make sure to be on your best behavior"

Dorian frowned, obviously disappointed that this hot tempered alien was to be their tour guide. He stepped out of the cell, pulling Laun beside him. Making sure that he stood between her and the other man.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Crash landed on planet weird    Crash landed on planet weird  EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:02 am

Laun was pulled out of her day dream as she began to get to the desert course when pulled forward and staggered a little bit. Her eyebrow twitched down in annoyance. "Don't be such a man handler." Laun puffed haughtily at him but kept beside him.

Klan kept his hand on his gun as soon as they left the cell, he jerk his head to the left, "This way, and hurry up." He waited for them to pass and stayed behind them incase they tried anything funny. "It'll be up that corridor and to the left." he didn't even try to hide the dislike for them in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Crash landed on planet weird    Crash landed on planet weird  EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 1:16 am

Dorian rolled his eyes at both of them. If this was going to be his life now he was just tempted to ask the ill-tempered man to just shoot him down now. He lowered his arm from Laun's waist and turned down the corridor. "When am I supposed to start working on the ship?"
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Crash landed on planet weird    Crash landed on planet weird  EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:57 am

"We have some preparation to do before we let you anywhere near that ship." Walks with them further down the corridor then stops before a door. "This is your chambers for now. We will send someone to get you when they are ready." Opens the door for them and glares and growls in a threatening tone, "And don't even think of running away. I'll be guarding this hallway and if I see you or your little girlfriend step out of that door then I will shoot you down."

Laun glares at the rude man and starts walking in to the room then stops and gives the man a disgusted look before continuing into the room, mumbling about pathetic little men.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Crash landed on planet weird    Crash landed on planet weird  EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 1:57 am

Dorian sneered in response to the aliens harsh attitude. "Whatever" He shot back. Probably with a bit more attitude than he intended. "Like I mentioned earlier, I won't work on an empty stomach." He smirked slightly, knowing that as long as Hazi was in command he could probably make this stay pretty comfortable. "So have something sent up soon." He shut the door in the other man's face before he could have a chance to shoot back with more attitude. "Man.." Dorian sighed once it was just the two of them. "Whatever happened to aliens being depicted saying 'we come in peace'?" His eyes traveled over the room, it was about the same size as the cell. But at least there was actual furniture.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Crash landed on planet weird    Crash landed on planet weird  EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:08 pm

Laun happily jumped into a cushioned chair, resting her back on one arm and her feet across the other. She tilted her head back to look at Dorian upside-down. "Aren't we the aliens on this planet? You should have said it to them. Maybe then they wouldn't have knocked us out." Her stomach growled loudly at the end of her sentence and she frown and rubbed it quiet. "Aliens aren’t hospitable at all! I'll never visit this place again."
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Crash landed on planet weird    Crash landed on planet weird  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:09 pm

"Dorian shrugged as he made his way over to the bed, laying down flat on his face. "Yeah, I'll remember to do that next time." his words were hard to understand against the pillows. He rolled over onto his side, using his arm to prop his head up. "I'll only make a decision like that after I taste their food."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crash landed on planet weird    Crash landed on planet weird  Empty

Back to top Go down

Crash landed on planet weird
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Note :: Science Fiction :: Sci-fi-
Jump to: