The Note
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting to know you~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

Getting to know you~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 4:03 am

Laun fell back into her seat, disappointed that she hadn't seen anything of interest, "That's true."

The train finally arrived into the station forty five minutes later and pulled to a slow stop. The doors slid open with a hiss of air and the instructors that came for the counsel students stood and began to hustle the students together while they piled out the opening onto the concrete.

"Everyone stay together! Form a group on the station and wait for further instruction!" A petit teacher with thick glasses and curly black hair that stopped just below her ears called out in a surprisingly loud voice. She wore a burgundy pencil skirt and a loose indigo silk blouse that she had tucked into the waist band.

A smirk spread across Roel's face as he and his group walked towards the opening and towards the small woman calling out orders. He leaned back to whisper to Dorian as he kept his eyes on the woman. "When did we get such a sexy little teacher? Fifty bucks says she's kinky in bed."

Bay overheard the taller man, easily since she was walking between the too. Her brows knitted angrily as she stretched around to get a look at the competition. "Oh gross! She's a teacher." Her hand smacked his shoulder, "just keep walking."

"Means she's experienced." Roel shot back at the girl with a small chuckle.

Bay huffed angrily at the boy and conveniently shoved him out the door before he got to try any moves on the teacher. "You’re just itching to get expelled playboy."
Once all the students had gathered the teachers lead them five blocks to the hotel they would be staying at.
“Wow.” Laun said dully at the tattered hotel, “They sure go all out for us huh.” She shifted her back pack and looked sadly along with the other students.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:03 am

Dorian groaned and shot Roel an irritated look "Ugh dude, really? She reminds me of my mom." He folded his arms over his chest and closed his eyes with a twitch of his brow. Now he had to get the image out of his head. When the same teacher nudged him with his room key he groaned again as he took it. And he had just cleared his mind too. He glanced at Roel through the corner of his eye "You get the shittier bed tonight."

June looked up at the hotel and slumped slightly, shifting all her weight to one foot. "Well..." She started, already sounding skeptical "It might be nicer inside?" She shrugged and followed the large group into the hotel lobby. There they were given their room keys and allowed to pick their room mates for the weekend. Boys with boys and girls with girls of course, but there were some whispers of some students planning on switching their keys in order to be with their boyfriend or girlfriend for the weekend. Whispers they might want to quiet down a little bit more if they intended for their master plan to work.

Cason moved over to the two girls with his room key still in his hand. "Which room do you two have?"

June looked up at him then down at her key "214" she said simply.

A sly smile spread across Cason's face and he looked to Laun "I assume you two are rooming together?" He turned his key to show them that he had the adjacent room. "I'm sure they're trying to keep the council members of the same grade together."

June smiled and shrugged "Probably, seems reasonable." She didn't distrust Cason but she kept thinking about what had happened on the train. She didn't see anything, and she didn't really care. It had taken awhile for the tension to dissipate and while June honestly had no idea if he was involved, the smug smile she saw on his face for the remainder of the ride hinted otherwise. Now she was curious who the altercation was between. She couldn't have her class' representatives giving her class a bad name.
Back to top Go down
https://thenote.niceboard.com
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:02 am

Laun was slightly disappointed by Cason’s comment on keeping the grade levels together and hoped he was wrong. A blush crept across his cheeks and she scowled at the affect the dark haired boy had on her even when he wasn’t near. “I’m going to unpack, “she said, her voice was a little too sharp as she went into the room, leaving the two out in the hall.

Roel stopped in front of their rooms and slipped the key into the slot, unlocking the door. The inside was a basic room but he did notice a small fridge set up by the tv. “Is there a point in hoping for liquor?” He walked over and pulled the fridge open then shut it when he didn’t see any small bottles, “Nope. Guess we are stuck with the full bottles.” He smiled mischievously as he slipped his bag on the bed and pulled out a couple bottles of tequila, vodka, and whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 1:07 am

Dorian peered over Roel's shoulder as he began stuffing their fridge with all kinds of liquor. With that much alcohol he hardly left much room for any of the junk food he brought which made him feel just a little bit pouty. He shrugged and moved over to the bed closest to the window and laid back on it "What kind of trouble do you have planned, exactly?"

June nodded at Laun "Alright." She smiled and turned back to Cason who was staring at her expectantly. She laughed and readjusted her bag "So, are you and Yogi going to room together?"

"Maybe." Cason said as he scanned the hotel "I haven't talked to him since this morning though." They walked through the lobby and took their time moving up towards their rooms. He reached out and grabbed June's bag from her shoulder and lugged it over his own.

They stopped outside of their rooms and June took her key and tested the door and felt relief when it opened. "Well, I'll see you when they take us all for dinner?"

Cason nodded and paused and reached out to place his hand on the handle with a smirk "If you and Laun wanted to have some company, I wouldn't mind rooming with the two of you." He reached out and grabbed a lock of her hair before June pulled back with a nervous laugh. "No, that's okay."

She reached out to quickly grab her luggage from his shoulder "I'm just going to go now."

He startled a bit at her sudden gesture and he raised his hand to block her, both their keys fell to the ground and he quickly bent down to pick them up, but was careful to switch them. He stood and handed hers back to her. "Sorry about that." He smiled and shrugged. "You just startled me."

June nodded slowly, staring at him confused but gratefully took her bag when he finally offered it to her. "Thanks..."

He pushed the door open for her which he had left cracked open by sliding his foot through. "I'll see you later then."

June nodded and shut the door quickly behind her and slid the bolt shut.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 4:00 am

Laun looked up from the bed as June entered. She had already unpacked, her clothing hung in the closet on the few wooden hangers the hotel supplied and the middle drawer of the tv stand was slightly open, revealing socks and her undergarments. The tv remote was in her hand and she was flipping through the basic cable on the small tv. “Heey. I left the top drawer for you.” She pointed to the top drawer of the tv stand then set the remote down and hopped of the bed. “I’m gonna take a quick shower. You want to explore the hotel afterwards? Maybe they will have free stuff and I want to find the ice machine.” She grabbed her towel and headed to the bathroom, leaving June to unpack or watch TV.

Roel just smiled at Dorian. “You’ll just have to wait and see.

Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 1:34 am

"Mm." Dorian responded with a tilted smirk. He took out a pair of fresh jeans. "You have fun with all that then. I'm going to shower." He stalked off to the bathroom and shut the door with a click.

June nodded and opened the drawer that had been left to her. "Alright. Hurry up. I think I heard something about free cookies." She began to unpack her bag and fill the drawers with her neatly folded clothes. She was looking forward to having dinner with her classmates. It had been a long time since she had last been to a large city.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:42 am

Quote :
Breif story
Laun came out of the shower drying her hair, "I'm just gonna go in my PJ's. Mind grabbing the ice bucket while I get my shoes one?" Sits and begans pulling on her shoes.

Dorian comes out of shower, "Let's get some ice and pop one of those bottles open."

June gets ice bucket
Laun stood after tying her laces and pulled her wet hair into a loose pony tail. She went over to her bag and pulled out her change purse stuffing it into her pocket, "You think they will have a vending machine?" Grabbing the room key she opened the door and held it open for her friend to follow.

Roel stood and quickly grabbed the ice can, “sounds like a plan. Maybe we can find someone interesting to drink with us. Did you see where Bay’s room was?”
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:49 am

Dorian shook his head "Nah, I didn't talk to her much off the train." He nodded towards Roel's phone which lay on the bed "Just text her when we get back." He stepped out of the room and started towards the elevator but stopped at the open door of their neighbor. He smirked as he caught sight of a familiar green haired girl. "Nevermind, Roel. Come see what I found."

June looked up at the shirtless man that stood in the doorway and froze and he grip on the ice bucket tightened. She was not expecting them to have a room so close to theirs.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:36 am

Roel followed the boy out the room, curious at what he had found. When his eyes met the two figures that where standing in front of the door next to theirs a broad smile spread on his face. Could they really be so lucky? “Ah, ladies~,” Roel noticed the similar bucket in June’s hand and held his own up, “it seems we are headed to the same place.”

Laun froze in spot, door still propped open with her body, as she took in the clean expanse of skin before her. Her cheeks were still flush from the shower hiding the new hotness that was burning her face. It seemed her brain was malfunctioning because she couldn’t stop the undeniably slow journey her eyes made over him, stopping finally at his golden eyes and gapping silently at him. Suddenly snapped back to attention, “you’re naked!”
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:09 pm

A smile spread across Dorian's face and he couldn't help but to chuckle at the bluntness of her statement. “I'm not naked” he stated simply as he stepped into the doorway, a slender hand reaching out to gently tuck loose strands of her emerald green hair behind her ear. “If I was” He began as he leaned in close his voice low, loud enough only for her to hear “I can guarantee your eyes would have lingered on me a little longer.” His golden eyes locked on her and his fingertips gently grazed her jaw as he guided her gaze up towards him as he rose to his full height.

June quickly stepped out of the way to avoid the bare skin of the upperclassmen as he stepped past her. In her hurry she bumped backwards into Roel, and her body tensed as she tilted her head back to look up at him. Her gaze quickly shot back down and she held the ice bucket close against her chest as she nodded. “Yeah, it seems that way.”
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:42 pm

Roel laughed at his friends display as he rested his hand on June’s shoulder to keep her steady. It seemed Dorian was getting somewhere as he noticed the green haired girl step closer to him and Roel took that as a hint to give them a moment. He looked down at the light hair and then slowly turned the girl’s body to face away from the pair that now stood behind them. “Shall we give them some privacy and go fetch the ice?” He smiled at her and held up the empty bucket.

Laun’s blush at being caught staring at him burned at her cheeks with a vengeance no longer hidden by her earlier shower. He was making her look foolish and that was going too far, her fist clenched in her sudden anger. Two could play at this game. She might be inexperienced and easily flustered but she hated losing to a game and that was exactly what he was making this. A game she wouldn’t lose without a fight.

With her cheeks still red she took a bold step against him and tilted her head away from his touch, eyes blazing in defiance. He was taller than her, though most people were since she only stood a few inches above five foot, so she had to tilt her head back to really look at him. “You act as if there is something actually impressive under your shorts. But isn’t it that the men who talk big about themselves are the ones lacking in size?” Her brow turned in a pitying look at him and she tried to hide a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 12:56 am

Dorian gasped softly at her remark and placed his hand on his chest "Well, I'm just appalled that you would think I'm anything less of extraordinarily under my shorts." He slid his hands around her waist and pulled her body away from the door, letting it close behind them with a solid thud. "But even if your assumption was right, I could make it up to you in different ways I'm sure." He stepped forward and they found themselves flush against the door and each other. His hand rose to her neck and he leaned down close to her lips. "Do you want me to show you?"

June glanced back at the doorway where her friend stood but her view soon became obstructed by the closing of the door. She huffed softly at that, she didn't want to leave Laun alone and she definitely didn't want to be alone with Roel again. But with the way he was ushering her away, and the fact that she was relying on Laun to bring the room key she was at a little bit of a disadvantage. She casually moved away from him and pushed the button to the elevator. She kept her gaze forward at the door "You two aren't stalking us or anything are you?" she glanced at him through the corner of her eyes before shooting her gaze forward again.

Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 2:24 am

Laun’s nerves dissipated the instant she heard the door shut and felt her back press against the wood of the door by Dorian’s strong body. She could feel every inch of him that was touching her and no matter how hard she wiggled she couldn’t get away. Her eyes widened as his face bent down close to her and she could feel his warm breath hit her face when he spoke. “N-no!” Her panic flared and she swung her arm out, smacking him in the face with a stinging blow. Her eyes glistened as she glared at him and shoved against him, “What do you think you’re doing!?”

"What? You’re not into the stalking boyfriend type? I thought that was the rave these days." He joked with her as the elevator came to a stop at their floor and the doors slid open. He was glad to see that it was empty and waited for June to enter before he followed behind her. "Nah, your just incredibly lucky to get the chance to room right next to me.”
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 4:23 am

For the third time in the short moments they had been together this small girl had left Dorian speechless. Although, this time, it was for an entirely different reason. His head stayed turned in the direction in which her hand had swung and there was lingering stinging sensation burning on his cheek.

His tongue slipped out to moisten his lips and he pressed them together before finally turning his head to look down at her. His eyes were reluctant to meet hers but when they finally did any amusement left from having had her pinned under him quickly dissipated when he saw the look in her eyes. Both of his hands rose in unison as he stepped back from her, giving her as much room as he could in the small hallway of the hotel room. "I was just playing around, chill."

June turned her head away to hide her smile once they had gotten into the elevator. "Yeah, it's all fun and games until I wake up to see you at the foot of my bed." She pressed the button for the ground floor before scoffing at his last remark. "Oh, I'm the lucky one?" She gave a slight shake of her head and looked off. "I don't need a tutor while on vacation."
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:29 am

Laun continued to glare even as the man backed up to give her space. She knew the situation was partly her fault for teasing the man, maybe he had thought she was inviting him for more with her words but she had only meant to bite back at him for all his teasing. But did he really think she was just some girl that would do it like that. This is why she hated boys, they only caused trouble, especially this dark haired one. With his good looks, sharp eyes, and quick tongue. And now they would be spending the whole weekend sleeping right next to each other. Her first clenched again, she would have to teach him that she wasn't some girl to be played with.

Her boldness was back now that she had space between them and she stood up straight with her arms on her hips in a lecturing posture, "you ever touch me like that again and I will break your arm! And don't think I don't know how." Satisfied with her threat she turned and threw the door open and looked out into the hallways for June.

Seeing that her friend was gone she looked worriedly back at the man still standing in her room. She had forgotten that he still didnt have a shirt on and she had to turn away feeling embarrassed once more. Great. It didnt seem she was going to be lucky enough to get away from this man and she was stuck alone with him. Her lips pressed into a frown as she thought how terrible the future of this vacation looked. Hopefully the teachers had enough planned this weekend to keep them all busy.

Roel gave her a lecherous smile, "I wouldn't mind too much waking up to you near my bed." He crosses his arms, mostly to keep himself from reaching over to touch the girl. They were have a good chat and he didnt want to be pushy, since he had already been a jerk to her earlier that day. Giving a small laugh he looked away from her, watching the number change for each floor they passed. "You know. Technically this is not a vacation. It's a school related trip. Also, there are other things besides school that I could tutor you on." He moved closer to her but still kept his arms crossed tightly, "my best subject is kissing." He gave her a playful wink
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 3:47 am

Dorian stared unblinkingly at her while she delivered her threat. "Yeah, I already got the message" He shot back and he brought a hand up to nurse the last of the stinging of his cheek. He was hoping there would be no mark left by her hand, but with the way his face still burned he knew that this embarrassing rejection would be public.

He frowned as she looked between him and the hallway and it was evident that his presence was making her uncomfortable. He let out a heavy sigh and reached over her head and forced the door open wider. "Lets just go find your friend." He stepped forward, gently ushering her back into the hallway without the use of his hands.

June stared up at him and her warm brown eyes widened at his words. "Kissing?" She crossed her arms over her chest and turned her head away. Mostly to hide the blush that was beginning to creep across her face and redden her ears. "You already missed your chance for that." She replied matter of factly. "You kissed my cheek and that's the only opportunity you'll ever have to kiss me."
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 4:08 am

Laun needed little direction to move out into the hall for every step he took near her she took several away. Trying hard to avoid any more contact between herself and his warm naked skin. She kept her head high but when her eyes met him again she couldn’t help but feel a little bad from the mark she had left. Maybe she had overreacted a little.
With a frustrated sigh she grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards the end of the hallway. There was a small room that led off to the stairs and held a soda machine crammed into a corner. She let him go immediately upon entering the small hallway and dug for the money she had in her pocket, pulling out a dollar. Feeding the money to the machine she made a selection and waited the few seconds it took for the vending machine to send the drink out. Bending she picked up the drink then turned and walking up to him, shyly reaching her hand up to place the cold can against his redden cheek. “This will help,” and added a second later, “But it doesn’t mean I’m sorry for doing it.”

“What!” He said with a shocked tone, “that’s not fair. Let me have a redo.” He was about to reach out to turn her towards him when the elevator doors opened and he immediately withdrew his hand. Moving to the door he placed his hand over where the door had slid open and waited for her to walk past him.

Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 4:52 am

A chill shot through Dorian's spine the moment the ice cold surface of the can touched his cheek and he couldn't contain a shudder. "That's cold" He hissed and he fought his initial reaction to pull back. When the cold became a little more bearable he cautiously brought his hand up and placed it loosely over her's. "I got it now."

"No redos." June said defiantly as she pranced past him out of the elevator. "You should have thought it out more carefully." She didn't wait for him to exit the elevator before following the sign down the dim hallway towards the ice machine.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:29 am

Laun resisted the urge to pull her hand back and noticed how soft his hand was. The men she knew, mostly her dad and step brother, had calloused hands from years of sports and training. She could still feel the slight roughness on his palms but they were no were near the roughness she was use too. They were also much bigger then her own, easily engulfing her entire hand with his long fingers.

She realized she had kept her hand under his longer than was necessary and slipped her hand away from him. "Right." She cleared her throat nervously, "to the friends." She spun on her heels wanting to quickly get to the elevator. This man was making her looney. They were just hands for gods sakes.

Roel huffed and exited the elevator to head after her. It wouldn't be the last time. He could promise that. "Hey, we're planning on having a little party in our room when we get back. You should join us. Bring that green girl too."
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 2:44 am

"A party?" June asked, her head tilting quizzically, "Do you have the teacher's permission?" A party sounded like a bad idea, she felt she was already pushing it by walking around so late with a boy and she knew she had to draw the line at a party; Especially an unchaperoned one. "I think I'll have to decline." She finally said once they got to the ice machine. "And my friend's name is Laun."

Dorian's eyes squinted at the girl, she was so peculiar. One moment she was acting like a tease, turned into a bitch and then right back to being nice. "Right... The friends." He said warily as he followed her to the elevator.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 3:20 pm

Roel shrugged at the girl, "that's cool. But I won't promise we'll be quiet." Since they roomed right next to each other. He wasn't to disappointed that she wouldn't join them since he still had Bay coming and she would make sure there were other girls. A party wasn't really a party without girls after all.

Laun pushed the button to call the elevator then stood next to the man waiting out the awkward silence that had fell over them. It felt like forever until the elevator finally stopped at their level and the door slid open slowly.

Laun rushed forward but stopped when she saw the a group of girls already in the small compartment. She recognized the three of them immediately as the trio that usually gushed over Dorian and Roel whenever they could. They were the type that spent hours trying to look perfect with way to much hairspray and a thick coat of makeup and always wore heels. Laun couldn't understand how anyone could wear them especially daily basis.

Her mood soured more as she entered quietly and stood on the opposite corner as them. She could feel their cold glares on her, something she had gotten use to from the girls since Dorian and Roel had begun talking to June and her. They could be evil bitches when they wanted too and Laun missed when she was just ignored by them.

The groups glares moved from laun and instantly lightened at the dark haired man entering afterwards. They changed quickly to the sweet girl act and started calling at him and making conversation.

It was launs turn to glare at the girls. Mostly from annoyance at their act and high voices filling up the small space but a little from how casually they chatted up Dorian. It's not that she was jealous or anything but he deserved better than these types.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:20 am

June scoffed a bit insulted at the idea of him raising amok while she tried to sleep. "Well that's not very polite." She decided then that if things became too bad then she would just have to notify the teacher, once she found out what room they were in...

Dorian didn't quite know what he was getting into when he stepped into the elevator, his eyes had been downcast as he tried to avoid any action that might make things even more awkward with the girl beside him.

He had expected a quiet ride down to the lobby but any hope of that was lost once the small gaggle of girls had caught sight of him.

"Dorian~" one cooed as he stepped into the small compartment, it was surprising how cramped it was with just the five of them. Even if Laun had sulked off into the corner.

"Hey." He chuckled as he was swarmed by the girls. They engaged in silly banter for awhile before one of the girls stopped to shoot a glare at Laun. "Why are you hanging out with her?" She asked, her words dripping with disdain. "We're more fun." She reached out a manicured hand and latched herself onto his arm. "And we don't wear 'power bear' pajamas." She let out a shrill laugh along with her insult and the other girls joined in.

Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 4:50 am

Laun blushed from the insult and crossed her arms to cover the immature cartoon bear on her shirt. She hadn’t thought twice about wearing her pajamas out into the hall way but she also hadn’t expected to run into the boy and if she was compared to these girls she would lose easily with her childish dressing.

“Do you really need to belittle me just to get his attention?” Laun bit back to the girl and met her glare with her own icy one, “That’s just pathetic.” Normally she would ignore their insults because if it came down to a fight Laun knew she would easily be able to kick their asses so there was no point in playing their games. This time however the girls insult had actually bothered her and she knew it was only because Dorian was present. Damn this guy and his always making things complicated for her.

Laun shifted her eyes up to meet the man’s gaze then down to where the girls hand clutched securely to his arm. Biting her lip in annoyance she wished the elevator would speed up so she could get away from these harpies and especially the golden boy.

“Well I don’t think it’s fair that you won’t come.” They reached the ice machine and Roel motioned for June to go first, resting against the wall while she did. “If you want I’ll make it only us four, and you can leave before midnight.”
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 5:18 am

June stepped forward to the machine and filled her bucket with ice. "I just don't understand the appeal of drinking alcohol until one is inebriated." She had had sips of her parents' wine and on some rare occasions they would even allow her to have a glass of her own. But she never drank enough to feel 'tipsy' or 'drunk' like she often heard her classmates talking about. The machine spurt out the last few ice cubes and she turned her head to look at him. "I've never even been to a party before." She sighed before adding "Well, besides birthday parties.." She turned her head away quickly as a fierce blush shot across her cheeks "That sounds awfully pathetic doesn't it?" She laughed nervously at her own statement.

The girl laughed again and leaned over to Laun and pointed an accusing finger at her "Of course I don't, all I have to do is to stand next to you and I know I'll have all of his attention." She looked up at Dorian and smiled "Isn't that true?"

Dorian looked down at her, smiling sweetly. "Actually it is," He brought his hand up and gently nudged his face up to his before leaning down and whispering in her ear.

The girl's expression quickly dropped and she jerked back from him, her embarrassment and anger reddening her face even through the pound of concealer. "F-Fuck you!" She stammered and she pushed the button for the nearest floor.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 5:37 am

Roel looked at her shock, “What! Seriously? How is that even possible?” He shook his head, “I need to break that for you. It’s just not right to go through high school without going to a party. And this tonight won’t even be considered a party. When we get back I am throwing you,” he pointed at her, “A party. So you don’t have a choice on going or not.

Laun watched curiously as the elevator came to a stop and all three girls exited, clacking their way out into the hall way and sending them both glares and insults. The door slid slowly shut cutting the girls off and leaving Laun and Dorian standing in a now empty room. She glanced at him again and spoke quietly over the music that she now noticed was playing, “What did you say?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting to know you~
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Note :: High School :: High School-
Jump to: