The Note
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new year!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

A new year! Empty
PostSubject: A new year!   A new year! EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 1:54 am

The first day of school was always a nerve wracking thing for anyone. June felt this fact was even more-so true for her. Being on the more quiet side she didn't know if she could expect to make friends this year. All she hoped was that she would share a class with her two friends from middle school; Arianna and Laun. She fidgeted with her uniform nervously in the school courtyard, awaiting their arrival.
Back to top Go down
https://thenote.niceboard.com
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

A new year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:42 am

"June!" Luan called out to her old friend and quickly ran over to her, grabbing her arm, "have you checked the board yet?! Are we in the same class?" Since the last day of middle school when the three friends had to say good bye to each other and their class Laun had wished and wished that they would once again be put into the same class. Looking towards the big crowd around the boards posting everyones class number she hopped nervously. "Should we wait for Arianna? Oooh! I hope we are together, and if we can't be then at least I'll be in the classroom next to you guys."
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

A new year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 1:01 am

June jumped slightly, startled at her friends sudden appearance. "No! I haven't checked it yet." She smiled and nodded at her suggestion. "Yeah, I was waiting for you and Ari to show up." She glanced back at the bustling board "Besides, I don't even think I could squeeze my way through that crowd." She turned slightly to face her friend fully before gasping "Wow! you look so mature in your high school uniform!"

Ari easily spotted her friends from the crowd. She quietly weaved her way through the crowd, doing her best to sneak up on the duo. "Boo!" she shouted as she threw her arms around both of their necks. "Did ya miss me?"
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

A new year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 1:29 am

Laun looked at the crowd with worry, " Your right, they do look terrifying." Smiles at June and is about to compliment her back when Arianna pops in. Laughs at her silly attempt to scare them, “Who would miss you?” Frowns at the girl after studying her for a moment, “HEY! When did your boobs get so big! You two are just trying to make me look bad.” Crosses her arms and pouts at the two girls. "If you were real friends they wouldn't be so big!"
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

A new year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 8:15 pm

Arianna laughed and crossed her arms under her newly developed chest. Using her arms to prop them up. "Isn't it great?!" She laughed. "This is what eating junk food and playing video games all summer got me~. Not working out like you probably did." She smiled playfully as she nudged her friend with her elbow. Her playful teasing was cut short as she noticed two new boys enter the courtyard "Oh wow..." she muttered as she straightened her posture. "Look at them"
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

A new year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:23 pm

Laun was contemplating weather or not she should show her friend what she could do after training all summer but stopped at the girls change of attitude and looked in the direction she had mentioned. Laun wasn't really into boys currently but even she couldn't herself from straightening her hair after seeing them, "w-whao. Who are they?"

Roel nudged his friend Dorian and nodded at all the attention they were already getting, "Looks like this is going to be a good year huh. We have a lot of good candidates here to pick from. Look that one over there has some nice tits on her right." He nodded to Arianna as she had propped her chest up. "You should go introduce yourself.“ He teased the dark haired boy next to him.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

A new year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 12:07 am

June followed their gaze and looked over to the two boys and couldn't help but to notice their lazy attempt to follow the school's dress code. She scoffed and looked back to her two friends who were obviously smitten. "I don't know, they seem like trouble to me."

Arianna laughed "That's what makes them so hot." she caught Roel's gaze and returned it with a flirtatious smile before turning her back to them. She didn't want to give away too much too soon.

Dorian looked over the crowd and stopped over to where Roel had pointed out. He laughed at his suggestion and nudged him back harder. "Isn't she more your type? We all know you can't handle a challenge" The group was was pretty cute, but only one girl really stood out to Dorian. The girl with the green hair. he smirked slightly, she definitely looked like she was interesting.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

A new year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 12:52 am

Laun turns away with Arianna and holds her flushed cheeks with her hands, "What is this? A crush?!" Closes her eyes and fans her face then frowns, "Your right June! Trouble! Trouble enough to destract me from training!" Laughs at herself and grabs both their arms, "Come on. The crowd is thinning so lets go see the classes we're in."

"Eeeh! Who can't handle a challenge? I've got way more experience with girls then you do so there isn't a challenge!" flicks his hair back and looks all cool, "Girls just come to me. But hey, if you don't want her, I'll be happy to keep her company this year." Gives him a leery smile, "So just step back and watch a master work his magic." Laughs loudly and heads towards the board. "Now let's see if I'll be stuck with your sorry ass another year."
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

A new year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 1:35 am

Arianna laughed and nodded and moved quickly towards the board. "About time!" She scanned the board "Ah..lets see." she used her finger to track the names on the list before sighing heavily and turning back to her friends "Bad news..." she whined

Dorian laughed and intimidated his hair flip "Is that how you're going to win them over?" He flipped his hair again "This move?" he smirked as he moved his way to the board. "Maybe if we're not in the same class this year you'll finally learn how to do your own homework."
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

A new year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 1:45 am

Laun looked worriedly at the board after her friends comment, trying to quickly find their names, "What? Are we not in the same class!"

Abbilyn frowned at the loud girls around her and glared at a couple who stood close by, really why was this so exciting! She found her name under the class 2-B list and quickly made her escape through the crowd and into the auditorium for the first day ceremony. ((just introducing her))

"What's the point of doing my own homework when I have such a smart friend with nothing better to do?" Pushes the side of Dorians head, "and cut it out, that doesn't work for you with all that hair. It just all moves."
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

A new year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 2:00 am

"She's lying" June muttered as she quickly reviewd the list herself. "We're all in 2-B"

Arianna struggled to keep her laughter to herself "Oh Laun, you looked so worried." She smiled and moved to wrap her arms around both girl's shoulders. "We lucked out again this year! I'm so glad"

Dorian scoffed and slid his hands into his pockets as he moved in closer to inspect the board. He glanced back at his friend "Looks like you got another free ride this year. We are in the same class"
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

A new year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:19 am

Laun scoffed at the girl, punching her in the shoulder, "how cruel! They should have put you in a different class!" Laughs and adjusts her shoulder bag, "come on, lets get in the auditorium before all the good seats are taken." Pulls her friends towards the doors and notices the dark haired boy as they pass by the two. Flashes him a quick smile then sticks her tongue out at him before rushing thought the doors.

Roel laughs and clasps his hands together and says in a girlish voice, "treat me well this year! And my homework also~!"
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

A new year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 12:46 am

Dorian perked an eyebrow at his friend and did his best to keep from smiling. HE didn't want to encourage him. "Why do I talk to you?" He walked past him but not before he caught Laun's eye. He smirked back in response before looking back to his friend. "Lets just skip the morning meeting"

"Ahhh, the welcoming ceremony is just SO boring" Arianna dragged her feet through the
hallways.

"I thought the ceremony was very informative..." June mumbled to herself as she took the lead into the classroom. "Ah, there's so many people already here."

Arianna poked her head over her more petite friend's head. "OOH, Everyone looks like fun though!"

Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

A new year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:53 pm

"Cuz I'm awesome." Laughs again and shoves his hands in his pockets, watching the other kids shove into the front doors. "Yeah fuck that. Who would want to listen to some old geezer talk. Lets go get hamburger from that joint we passed in the way here. They looked cheap."

"Soo boring." Glances around the classroom then quickly squeezes through the girls and hurries over to a desk next to a window and throws her bag down. Looks out the window, "yes! We got a view of the fields!"
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

A new year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 1:13 am

Dorian sighed and slid his hands into his pockets "Hamburgers for breakfast?" He scratched the back of his head and shrugged. "We should at least go check out the classroom. Don't you think? See if those girls are there?"

June watched as her friend picked the optimum seating "Ah..." She pouted slightly and moved towards another seat that her other friend snatched right from her."

"Sorry Juney~" Arianna cooed as she settled into her seat which was just an aisle beside and one seat behind their green haired friend

June scoffed as she looked around for another seat "Don't address me so friendly after a betrayal like that." She spotted a seat one more aisle over and moved over to it to make her place.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

A new year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:03 pm

Roel crossed his arms and pouted, "Why ruin the surprise now?" He could tell he wasn't going to get his friend to budge so he sighed, "Alright, but let's stop by the vending mechines so I can grab a snack."

Laun laughed at her two friends and sat down, setting her bag down on the floor next to her desk. Hopefully they would get a good teachers, she thought at she glanced out the windows, or at least a good pe couch. She pulled out her schedual and frowned at the paper, not only was her favorite class last but her least favorite was first. Math. Just the word made her brain hurt.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

A new year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:09 am

Dorian smirked at his small victory "Alright."

The first half of the day passed very quickly. Teachers made their introductions, students were able to meet their peers. And it wasn't long before lunch finally came by. The halfway mark for a day of hard work.

Arianna didn't hesitate to push three desks together as soon as the teacher dismissed the students for lunch. "You guys better have brought your lunches today." She smiled and plopped down at her desk and pulled out the lunch she had rushed to put together this morning.

"Of course." June sat down across from her friend and unfolded the neatly packed bento lunch she had prepared. "Its much better on your wallet to prepare lunch." She smiled at Laun "What did you bring today?"
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

A new year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 11:46 pm

Laun eyed the delicous looking food that the two girls had and frowned, holding up her small wallet, "Looks like its just vegi fried rice for me. I guess I'll get the drinks too while I'm out." Hold her hand out for their money, no way she was buying! "What do ya want?"
((we could introduce maybe Dorian or both of the boys to her while she goes to the caf. I also don't think they should be in the same class room.))
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

A new year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:26 am

June fished through her small coin purse and handed her friend the money. "I'll just take a milk tea"

Arianna scrunched her nose "Lets hope the food here is a lot better than the last school." She passed her friend some money. "Mm... Just surprise me!"

"Ahh, I'm so hungry." Dorian groaned as he made his way into the cafeteria. "What the fuck is it with this school and crowds?" He nodded towards the swarm of hungry students harassing the lunch ladies for their meals
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

A new year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:55 am

Laun nodded in agreement with Arianna, "That stuff was horrible. Even the plain rice had a funky sour taste." Sticks her tongue out in disgust at the memory of the meals she had to eat there. Even though Laun would have loved to have a bento everyday, her parents where rarely home and the last time she tried to cook something she had almost burned down the house. So she always had to eat those nasty cafeteria foods. "Wish me luck on the food." She smiled at the girls and quickly left the classroom and head to the cafeteria. Most of the time if you didn't get their quickly all the good stuff would be taken.
-
As she entered the cafe she really regretted not running there. The place was packed! She had never seen so many students before, the middle school she had come from though was quite a bit smaller then this school. "What the hell is all this!" She sighed and began to try and force herself into the mob of people.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

A new year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 1:20 am

"Good luck!" Ari cheered as her friend left. She turned to converse with her other classmates.

Dorian wandered around the crowd looking for the best point to enter through the bustling crowd. No way that he was going to sit around and get stuck with the lame choices. He sighed and started towards the crowd before noticing the girl from earlier. Looked like everyone was having trouble this morning.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

A new year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 1:02 am

Laun couldn't believe this! Her foot had already been stepped on at least 10 times, she'd been elbowed a couple and now she was squeezed in-between two rather buff men. This was the worst! From now on she decided she was going to buy pre-made bentos from the store on the way to school. She finally got out from between the two but was immediately shoved backwards by a guy who jumped up in front calling for bread at the lunch ladies.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

A new year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 2:01 am

Dorian had squeezed his way through the crowd, following after the girl. He figured she would have trouble and his suspicions were confirmed as he saw her get pushed around. He pushed his way through the crowd a bit more forcefully. He came up behind the girl and placed his hands on her hips, he leaned down close to her ear "Need help?" He asked. He didn't wait for a response before he lead her to the counter. He rested his hands on either side of the girl, gripping the barrier for support against the bustling crowd.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

A new year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:27 pm

Laun kept her head down pretending to look at the food selection, not ready to face the man yet. Her face burned red from the chill she had gotten when the mans voice tickled her ear and warmed her neck. She could feel him behind her and see his strong hands gripping the counter around her. Her brain was going in overdrive never having dealt with this situation before. Usually guys left her alone calling her to aggressive of a girl, but being in sports kind of made you that way.
"Are you going to order?" Laun was shocked out of her thoughts by the irritated looking lunch lady in front of her. Realizing that she must have been ignoring the woman she quickly stumbled out her order, "F-FRIED RICE!" The lunch lady gave her a weird look then turned and began to get her food, mumbling in annoyance. Laun didn't feel like she could be anymore embarrassed as she grabbed her food from the lady and quickly turned to leave but was stopped when she hit the mans chest. In her tassel with the lunch lady she had forgotten about the man behind her. Gripping the box of food to her chest she slowly looked up into the man's face and was shocked to see it was the man she had smiled at this morning.
“H-hi.” She had to stop the urge to smack herself in the forehead for saying something so stupid. Way to look like a dumbass!!
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

A new year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:32 pm

Dorian looked down at the clearly embarrassed girl. The fact that he could make someone so flustered with just his presence did nothing but fuel his already inflated ego. He chuckled at her response and gave a slight nod towards her "Hey." He pulled one hand away and shifted his body to the side to allow her to pass.

June waited for what felt like forever. "Where is Laun." She glanced back towards the door often waiting for the green haired girl to finally make her appearance. She looked down at her half finished bento. "I'm going to go find her." June stood and walked down the long hallway towards the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! Empty

Back to top Go down

A new year!
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Note :: High School :: High School-
Jump to: