The Note
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new year!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

A new year! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 6 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:54 am

Yogi rested his head on his hand, "Your looking good today, as usual."

Laun was shocked by the boy sitting beside her and sat up straight, blushing a little, "No!" She pushed her bag off the desk and slipped it under her seat. "I was just tired."

Roel looked over and saw the two girls, "Ooh what-Hey. Who the hell are they." His blue eyes bore into the orange haired boy talking to june a litte to friendly. There was no way he was gonna let some random guy think he had a chance with his girl.

He was over to their table in a flash and slapped his palm on the table Yogi was sitting at, grabbing the girls attention. "What's this? Are you following me now?" He smirked at her and leaned down closer. "You really didn't have to join the counsil just to see me you know. I would come see you any time you wanted."

Yogi tensed up when the red headed man butted into his and June's space. "Excuse me. We were talking."

Roel just ignored the boy, keeping his eyes on June.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 6 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 5:07 am

June jumped at the man who had suddenly appeared before her. "I-I'm not stalking you!" she blurted out. She narrowed her eyes at him and tilted her head away from him avoiding eye contact. "I thought only students with the highest gpa qualified to be in student council." She reluctantly turned back to meet his gaze, challenging him "So what are you doing here?"

Cason grinned "Tired? That's an interesting excuse." He turned to face the classroom and rested his hands in his lap. "So do you know these guys?" He asked referring to upperclassman who was making passes at her friend and the one who was now making his way over to them.

Dorian shook his head at how direct his friend was being but he himself couldn't help but to feel a little irritated at seeing someone else talking to Laun. He moved over to the group and secured the seats in front of them by placing his bag on the table.
Back to top Go down
https://thenote.niceboard.com
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 6 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:49 pm

"You just answered yourself, didn't you." He turned and sat back onto the table, still facing her. "cursed with a brilliant mind and body."

Yogi gritted his teeth and the man in front of him. "What the fuck." Grabbing his bag he moved over to another table. He would have argued against the man but he could tell June's attention was already stollen.

Roel smirked when he noticed the man leave, but kept his bright eyes on the girl in front of him.

Laun kept her eyes averted from the dark haired man, she mumbled her reply, "Not that much." She looked back at the red head, "That one just wont go away." Even though she was trying to avoid it she couldn't help but glimps a peek at Dorian.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 6 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:13 pm

June crossed her arms over her chest "I really doubt that."

Cason propped his head up with his hand and watched as Yogi stormed off. If this is how he handled a little bit of competition maybe he shouldn't have asked him for his help. He turned his attention back to the red head and sighed "You know, most girls don't really go for the brutish type."

Dorian smirked at the boy's comment and turned in his seat to see how his friend would react. As he turned he caught Laun's gaze, he smiled slightly "Morning."
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 6 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 12:22 am

Roel perked an eyebrow at the guy who was sitting next to laun. "Hm now that is not true. I would know because most girls do actually like me.” He leaned back onto his arms, “Even with my brutish attitude.”

Laun blushed lightly and lowered her eyes to her desk, “Y-yeah. Morning.” She glared at the flat surface blaming it for her fumbling. It didn’t make any sense that she never could look at this man, how was he different from Cason or any other guy. Her eyes lifted to the boy sitting next to her who was turned towards Roel.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 6 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 12:38 am

Cason pointed to June "Maybe, but that one clearly doesn't." He smiled and placed his hand back under his chin. "So maybe you should find somewhere else to sit?"

June frowned at the boys, she didn't know Cason well enough for him to be speaking on her behalf like that.

Dorian smirked and turned back around to face the front of the classroom satisfied with her reaction. The boy beside her seemed to be nothing but a loudmouth, nothing to worry about.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 6 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 1:07 am

"Hm, maybe I should." He slipped off the table and moved over to his seat next to Dorian. Right in front of June. Grabbing the back of the chair he turned it and sat down, tilting his head at the man with a laugh. "Better?" He turned his eyes to June. "Now you won't have to strain your neck to watch me during this meeting." He chuckled and turned back around.

Laun watched the man blabber off before turning around and shook her head. Dweeb. As the meeting started her eyes turned to the broad back in front of her. She rested her head in her hands and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 6 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 1:24 am

"How thoughtful" June groaned as she turned her attention to the scenery outside.

Cason frowned at the man, but decided to shrug it off. He wasn't going to let one simple altercation ruin his day, much like it probably did Yogi's.

Finally the teacher came in and quickly briefed the students on what would be expected of them this year, as well as all the perks of being a student council member held.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 6 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 1:34 am

Roel was in a great mood during the meeting and as soon as it was over the only thing he wanted to do was grab the girls attention once again. He wanted to make sure this guy knew that he had already laid claims and he didn't plan on going anywhere. When the teacher was done he turned around, "So. Should I expect to see you at lunch again?"

Laun was surprised when the meeting was over. She had spent the whole time watching the man in front of her. When the teacher was done she quickly grabbed her bag, she needed to get out of her before she got anymore brainwashed by this man's presence.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 6 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 1:48 am

Cason frowned and averted his gaze. That man really made it too obvious. He didn't have much interest in him and the light haired girl. His thoughts were purely stuck on the girl beside him.

June looked up from the notes she had taken during the meeting "You're on your own for today." She folded her notebook and quickly put all her things away.

Dorian yawned and stood, raising his arms above his head in a stretch. He turned back to the girl who was quickly trying to make her exit and moved over to her. "Let me walk you back to class."
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 6 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 10:49 pm

Roel deflated slightly at the girls quick answer but quickly puffed back up, "isn't it my turn to get your lunch again?" He gave his sweetest smile, "just to pay you back, right."

Yogi grabbed his bag and walked over to the group. "Y'all want to walk back to class together. June?" He watched Roel, wanting him to know that she would be in the same class with him.

Laun was surprised at the question, she brushed her hair back nervously, "oh, no no. It's fine. You don't have to do that. I'm going with her, that girl. June...." She fumbled out and tightened her grip on her bag, berating herself again. She took a couple breaths to calm down and looked up at him, chuckling nervously, "and this guy." She pointed to Carson. "I mean you could walk with us I guess. Can't stop you, free school hallways and all that." She slowed towards the end of her rambling and smacked her head at the end, "I'm really not as stupid as I sound."

June shook her head and laughed softly "if you do that then the cycle will never end, right?" She nodded towards yogi and pulled her bag over her shoulder, glancing back to Roel. "I need to get back to class"

Dorian chuckled and nodded "I'm sure youre not" he smiled softly and held his hand out "let me carry your books for you"

Yogi smiled and fell in next to June, starting up a conversation about the meeting.

Roels fist clinched and his eyes narrowed onto orange hair. This dip shit needed to be taught a hard lesson on moving into someone else's territory.

"Okay." Laun held up her bag for him to take. It probably would be a bad idea, but what the hell.

June listened as the boy rambled on about the meeting. She was only half interested in what he had to say. Roel was currently occupying the other half of her mind. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to eat lunch with him, well, only if he ever decided to drop the playboy act.

Cason watched as the upperclassman shifted into a more aggravated stance. So he didn't care if people made passes at his current interest or did he? Either way he might suggest to yogi later that he might want to be a little more careful. But today he'd wait to see how things were going to play out.

Dorian took the girls bag and headed out leading her into the hallway, making sure to hold the door open for her. The other members of her class were trailing behind and he was determined to make use of this time with her. "You play sports, right?"

Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 6 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:22 am

Her arms reached up to wrap around his neck, pushing his lips harder against hers. It was her first kiss but instincts took over as she nipped at his bottom lip. Wanting more then she was getting. Her fingers tangled in his dark locks, gripping the short hairs.

Hs

Roel grabbed his bag and head towards the door. Before he got to it a girl stopped him and he took the opportunity to talk to her. Hoping June would feel the jealousy he felt. It pissed him off. He shouldn't be so caught up on a girl that wasn't even interested.

Yogi noticed the girl wasn't even listening so he ending the subject. "Why don't we head back to class. Next class is about to start."

"Yeah. I haven't decided what I'm going to play this year. Torn between baseball and volleyball." She started headed down the hall, expecting him to follow with her. The fact that her classmates weren't with her was lost when she looked back at the guy.

Dorian's hand slipped to the back of her neck, he parted his lips to deepen the kiss but he was cut short by the scent of something burning. His brow knitted together in frustration, seriously? he thought before he reluctantly pulled away from her. A soft disappointed sigh escaped his lips and he turned away to tend to the bubbling mess that was once their dinner.

hs

(lol poor roel, but this could be motivation for him and Ari?)

June looked to the orange haired male who interrupted her thoughts "Huh?" she asked before quickly nodding and looking down at her books. "Okay." and she hurried back into their classroom.

Cason walked out of the classroom and gently bumped his shoulder against Roel, he looked back at him to tease "Better luck next time~"

Dorian stood close to her as they continued down the hallway "That is a tough choice. What'd you play last year?"

Laun kept her eyes closed, still lost in the tingling that the kiss left behind. Her lips burned as she slowly lifted her eyelids, looking for the man who pulled away. His back was towards her as he was working on their dinner and she took the moment to collect herself.

The burning food was making the room smoking so she moved to open the window before their fire alarm went off. As the window sill slide up she looked down on the street and noticed their orange haired friend stumbling towards the building. Good. She was feeling an awkwardness creep up on her after their moment had ended. Hopefully the tiger would cut that. She turned to look back at the man, "yogi is back."

Hs

Roels sharp blues eyes flashed over to the man. His eyes narrowed dangerously for a moment, he didn't liked being teased. Before he could say anything back the girl who was talking to him grabbed his arm, drawing his attention. He smiled to the girl and answered her.

((I know...))

Laun perked her eyebrow at him, "so what's your deal. I doubt your that interested in my sport options. And with a friend like Roel I can only imagine what personality your hiding."

Dorian was able to salvage the meal and he glanced over to her as she announced Yogi's arrival. "Great" he muttered unenthusiastically and moved over to the clean laundry and pulled on a new shirt. He moved back into the kitchen and began prepping three plates.

(time skip?)

hs

Cason smirked and quickly trotted off to class.

Dorian chuckled and shook his head "I can assure you, I don't have any ulterior motives." They came to her classroom quicker than he had expected and he stopped to face her, offering her bag back. "I just thought you were cute and worth getting to know." He shrugged slightly and looked off, scratching the back of his neck slightly embarrassed about the small confession.

(well, idk. Cause June has to develop feelings for him first right? and were we going to do the cram school thing? maybe he could tutor her once)

It had been a week already. Every day yogi left the little apartment, or the house in the red district to get a few odd jobs for the day. Afterwards he would head over to a communicator and punch in the code written on the back of a card the leader had given him.
The mini screen on the communicator was always blank but the voice that answered was always the same. A woman. She would wait for him to inform of of the same information he had all week. Where they were. How long they were staying. And then she would always ask an odd question.

"Has the girl changed?"

He never understood what that question meant and his answer was always no. Oddly enough, by the sound of the woman's voice she seemed disappoint by the answer.

So once again he hit the disconnect number and normally from here he would head out to get a drink. But today he didn't feel like it. Instead he headed towards the small apartment room of the two people he was betraying.

Laun was standing in front of the kitchen sink cleaning the dishes that had been sitting since breakfast. She was still currently bothered by the intimate moment her and Dorian had shared earlier in the week. So much so that she had unknowingly been working on the same plate for over 10 minutes now. Slowly moving the rag in circles on the clean plate.

After the kiss had happened the man had acted like it had never happened. Laun had expect or maybe hoped he would be more attentive to her or even maybe do it again. Instead he had done the opposite, seeming to keep his distance from her. Like it had been some mistake. Did he not enjoy it? She had. Her lips had tingled for the rest of that day.

Did he not like her? She dropped the rag. Reaching up to touch two wet fingers to them. Trying to remember the feelings that had washed over her when it had happened. Her hand jerked down angrily. Well she didn't like him. It was just a reaction. That was it. A physical attraction. She had just never done it before. She was attached by curiosity. Nothing more.

A click sounded through the room and the door pushed open. Laun jumped slightly at the sound as it broke through he thoughts. Dorian. She grabbed a dry rag and couldn't stop the excited jump her heart did. But as she dried her hands and set the towel on the counter it wasn't the wide shouldered dark haired man that she had been thinking of. In his place stood a tall woman, her height brought up by thick steel wedges. She was wearing a pink space suit bearing a logo Laun didn't know. As the woman saw the girl she reached down and unclasped the belt on her thigh. Turning it towards the green haired girl. The smile that stretched her lips wasn't warm and her aqua green hair that hung in two long curls down the front of her shoulders and spanned out over her ridiculous chest only made Laun dislike her more.

"Hello Laun. I've come to pick you up. Daddy's worried."
--
Yogi slowly marched up the long steps to the room wondering if there would be any food prepared. Only if Dorian was home. The girl couldn't cook even toast without burning it.

He stopped when he came to the floor with their room and stopped as he noticed the door was open. Odd. He walked over and stepped inside but didnt notice anything to strange. Expect the sink was still full over dish water. The bathroom was empty and there was still no sign of the girl. He turned and noticed a note on the coffee table. Picking up he read the scribbled words.

I have your doll pilot. Come collect her at your stolen ship.

The paper fell from the tigers fingers.

Hs

Laun took her bag gratefully. The guy seemed nice but she still didnt trust him. "Thanks for walking me back to class. But I have to tell you I have no interest in having a boyfriend." She had to lay it out straight to him.

Dorian trudged up the steps to the apartment. The day had been rough, much like the rest of the week had been and he was absolutely exhausted. He had been picking up more and more jobs in an attempt to keep busy and stay away from the cramped apartment and well, Laun. Not because he didn't want to see the girl or anything like that, he just didn't know how he should treat her after the kiss. He definitely didn't think he'd have any feelings for her, especially since at the beginning of their journey the only interactions between them were arguments. But still, he couldn't help the goofy smile that would creep on his face every time he thought of her.

When he finally reached the room the door was spread open and a distressed Yogi stood in the living room. Dorian was about to speak up with some satirical comment about how the orange-haired man only joined them when he needed something but the look on his face told him that that might not be wise. He looked around the room, Maybe Laun had put him in his place once and for all but she wasn't around. Something wasn't right and despite all the crisis training Dorian had gone through at the base he couldn't help but to feel the panic rise from within him. His eyes fell on the note that had slipped from the tiger's hand and Dorian crouched to pick it up, brushing his shoulder hard against the other man.

'I have your doll, pilot. Come collect her at your stolen ship.'

Dorian's golden eyes narrowed as he read and reread the sentence. He was trying to make sense of it, how would they even know. How could they even find them? He had made sure to remove all tracking devices when he rebuilt the ship, he wasn't stupid.

'I have your doll, pilot. Come collect her at your stolen ship.' He read the sentence again, this time not even finishing the short phrase before the paper was crumpled up in his fist. He turned on his heel and quickly ran down the steps. He had one job and that was to protect Laun and he had been slacking. His lungs burned as he pushed through the crowd, he knew he was running into a trap but he just couldn't let them make off with her without a fight.

The hull finally came into view and Dorian made his way inside. Everything looked normal but he knew better than to rely on just appearances alone. All his senses were alert and he finally entered the ramp where his ship was stored.

Hs-

Dorian couldn't help but to feel a little disappointed, he just shrugged and averted his gaze “That's fine.” He frowned a moment before turning his gaze back to the girl before him. His amber eyes locked on her ruby ones as he leaned in close,“Let me know if you reconsider.” He whispered as he leaned in further only to place a soft kiss on her cheek before pulling away and standing at his full height. “Later then.” And with that he retreated back to class.

Class came to a finish rather quickly and June packed her bags hurriedly. She turned to her friends. "I can't walk with you today Laun." She placed the remnants of her school supplies in her bag. "I have cram school this afternoon" She explained before her friend had a chance to ask.

Yogi stared at the open door where Dorian had just ran out of. This was his fault. He knew that they would come for her one day, it wasn’t like he was their friend or anything. He did what he had to do to get off that planet. Wouldn’t anyone do that same.

“Dammit.” He bit his lip in frustration. Who knew what they had planned for that girl. She might be a little odd and not that bright but she didn’t deserve anything bad. He would just to make sure they didn’t hurt her. It wasn’t because he felt bad. Even before the thought was done he was out the door, running through the street towards the ship.

The ship door slid open, hissing from the effort. Standing in the doorway was the tall woman with aqua blue hair, the front of her suit was unzipped to her stomach, showing her black undershirt. In her left hand was her gun, she kept a firm grip on it incase the pilot got any ideas.

“Hello Dorian. I see you got my note.” She smiled sweetly as her purple eyes looked him over, “My. I didn’t imagine that you would be so handsome. That just makes my job more pleasant.” She took a few steps down until she reached the ground, “Your little pet is inside, I have her tied up incase she tries to interrupt us.”

hs

“That’s okay.” Laun replied absentmindedly. She didn’t mind that she would have to walk home alone today. She needed the time after getting a kiss from the upperclassman. It was only on her cheek but it was still her first kiss from a guy. As she packed her bag she blushed then waved at June, “Have fun okay.” She hurried out the door before her friend.

Dorian's eyes stayed fixated on the woman, especially the gun that rested on her hip. If only he could figure out a way to disarm her. He had nothing at his disposal besides his fists and while he'd never hit a woman he wasn't opposed to wielding a gun for intimidation. "I don't have time for your shit" He seethed through clenched teeth. "Return Laun to me."

hs-

Ari packed her things quickly and hurried off after her friend who had rushed out through the door. "Uh, Laun!" she waved her arm. "Did you forget that you can walk with me?" She ran to catch up with her friend and crossed her arms in a pout. "How cruel you and June have become."

"Aw that's no fun." She cooed softly as she walked towards him. Each step of her steel wedges resonated through the small dock. She had small beautiful features, the kind that hinted she needed for nothing and the way she prowled towards him said she knew how to use her looks to her advantage.

She came to a stop before him and ran a finger up his chest, coming to a stop under her chin, "forget her. I could show you a much better time." Normally she would just tease her prey but this man was handsome with his dark black hair, so her type.

Hs

Laun stopped and turned to see her friend, "oh. Sorry ari. Kinda out of it today." She chuckled and linked arms with the girl.

Dorian's eyes narrowed and he snatched her wrist tightly, jerking her body closer to his. He lowered his head close to her's and sneered "I want nothing that you have to offer me." He let go off her wrist and straightened his posture. He pushed past the girl and started for the ship, turning his body slightly so he could keep her in view. "I'm getting Laun. And you're going to leave us alone."

hs

Ari tilted her head towards her friend "Ooh~ and what has you so distracted? hmm? Student council can't be that tough can it?"

June quickly made it to her cram school. She was supposed to be getting a new tutor today and she wasn't going to lie she was a little excited. She loved hearing how other people taught things and she was hoping that their way would finally clear up some of the problems she was having in Physics. She went into their small library and took one of the small study rooms that they offered and began laying her things out.

Bay turned, the anger she felt twisted her face as she pointed the her gun at the mans back. A last second turn of we wrist sent the bullet she shot past his head and implanted into the ships side. She straightened herself, regaining her composer but keeping her gun level with him. Her voice was threatening, "I think you should rethink your answer. That girl is in my possession and I will take her back with me. Now weather you live long enough to go with her or not is up to you. So maybe you should shut the fuck up an play nice with me before I loose my temper." Bay would never let a man have the upper hand.

Hs

Laun chuckled, "ah. Now that's a secret."

Roel walked into the room, eager to see who his student would be. Hopefully it would be someone hot.
He falter for a second, eyes wide as he saw the girl he would have to teach. A smirk spread across his lips, "I seem to be very lucky today." He set the books on the table she sat and and leaned down, "ready to be taught by such a talented teacher."

Dorian's body jerked at the sound of the shot being fired. He stopped and fully turned to face the girl again. He had no resources available for him to retaliate. He had the feeling if he did the girl would surely shoot him. He shouldn't have made so much distance between them. He had no desire to go back to the base but he'd be no use to Laun if he were dead. Reluctantly he raised his hands in submission.

hs

June's gaze shot up to the sound of a familiar voice. "What are you doing in here?" She looked behind him towards the door to see if her actual tutor was coming behind him. This had to be one of his weird jokes right? Finally her eyes settled on the face that had moved in closer to her own. Her hands moved to cover the title of her book "What are you supposed to be teaching me, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 6 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:43 am

(( I'm gonna separate later. It seems difficult to do on the laptop. not done ))

Dorian nodded towards Laun and mumbled something that sounded like a hello. He propped his head up with hand and his gaze fell back out onto the scenery outside. He just wasn't that interested today.

June watched as Roel sat down infront of her, inadvertently returning the smile. She looked to Laun and tilted her head at their creative nicknames. "Be nice you two."

Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 6 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:47 am

Laun noticed his disinterest, she knew she had told him she wasn’t interested in having a boyfriend right now but she was disappointed in the lack of attention. She had to admit it was kind of nice. No wonder Arianna was always seeking it. She sighed to herself and looked at June as she told them to be nice. “He’s the one always starting it.”

Roel smiled broadly at the light haired girl in front of him. It was always nice to hear her soft voice. “Yes mother.” He teased at her.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 6 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:43 am

June scoffed, she was not interested in getting wrapped up in this little nickname game. Before she could retort their teacher entered the classroom.

The meeting went quickly the teacher had given them the news that they would be attending a work shop that would help them become better council members. June sunk down slightly in her seat, she raked her mind to think if this new development would hinder any of her study sessions. She cupped her cheeks at another thought, since it would be over night how would they do the rooms? Surely nothing coed? She sunk deeper into her seat. This shouldn't be that serious.

Cason looked down at the girl next to him. Her motions were all too obvious in telling what she was thinking. He sighed and glanced off, "I"m sure that boys and girls will not be sharing a room."

She glanced up at him and nodded, her fingers slipping from her cheeks. "What a relief"

Dorian perked up slightly at the news. His sister had been a big bother this last weekend and even though they'd just be doing school work it was such a relief to be away from home.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 6 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 5:12 am

Yogi leaned on the desk, listening in on the two conversation. "That's to bad. Though you should have known they would never put girls and boys together."

Roel glared at the two men talking to the girl in front of him. Why did they have to be involved in this. "I could always sneak into your room if you get lonely June. I'll even tutor you some more."

Yogi turned when he heard the annoying mans voice. "Don't you have some other girls skirt to chase play boy?"

Laun was excited about the trip, even though she would miss her usually training that she did with her step brother on the weekends it would be nice to take a little vacation. She hadn't been listening to the people around her and turned to the group excitedly. "This is so exciting! We already get to go on a field trip. Hopefully the lecture wont be to long and they will let us explore the town some before coming back. Oh! And I hope its a nice hotel that we get to stay it!" Laun didn't go on many trips so she was always excited when school ones popped up. She was happy June had made her join the counsel now.

Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 6 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 2:55 am

It did seem a little silly that they would room boys and girls together but rules these days were a lot more lax then what they use to be.

She tensed at hearing the voice chime in behind her. She turned around in her seat gripping the back of it. “Your only allowed to teach me in public now!” she turned back around with her arms crossed and her brows knitted in a glare. But when Laun turned to her to share her excitement her glare softened and she couldn’t help but feel excited herself. “Oh! Maybe! I wonder what kind of restaurants there’ll be and what kind of stores to shop in.”

Cason listened to the girls surprised at how easily they were to make happy. He reached over and placed his hand on the back of June’s seat and leaned over the table to join in the conversation. Cutting Roel off from making any more comments.

Roel was pissed at the man’s obvious actions but at the same time was please with June’s reaction to his teasing. Whoever this guy was he needed to be taught a lesson. Once the teacher had passed out pamphlets with information on the trip and dismissed them he stood up fast. “Do me a favor.” He said to his desk mate, “I need you to distract the girls so I can have a little man to man chat.”

“I haven’t thought about the shopping! I should bring a present back for Arianna. I bet she’ll be mad that she couldn’t go.” Laun packed up her bag and pamphlet and stood up. She would have to dig out of her savings so she would have plenty of spending money.

Cason could feel the man’s eyes burning into his back. He was too easy to get riled up.

June stood with Laun and pulled her bag over her shoulder, mindlessly forgetting to pick up her pamphlet laid on her desk. She stood and followed laun out of the classroom.

Dorian spotted the pamphlet and reached out to pick it up. He followed the girls out to gently tap June’s shoulder. “You forgot this,” he offered the pamphlet out to her, shutting the door in Cason’s face behind him.

Roel stalked towards his prey once he had been separated from the girls. The rest of the classroom at emptied out pretty fast, leaving only the two of them alone. Roel stood over the man and looked down threateningly with his hands in his pockets. “You know. In the animal kingdom once a male has chosen his female he will fight off any other male that tries to weasel his way in. Take wolves for example. Once the alpha.” He gave a small pause to indicate himself, “has chosen his woman he will tear the throat of any dog who wonders anywhere near her.” His eyes shown darkly with his threat. “You are in my territory mutt. Keep up this silly game of yours and your going to see what happens to anyone who touches something that’s MINE.” He brushed roughly past him, hitting his shoulder.

Laun couldn’t help but ignore the dark haired man. She was put out by the fact that he still hadn’t truly said anything to her. He had said more to her best friend then her. Keeping her attention on June she chuckled, “Nice going prez. Hey, I’m gonna go home and search some fun places to visit around here. Wanna come over after school?” She knew she was cutting the man out of the conversation, but she couldn’t help the bitter taste in her mouth. Was she jealous? Since his gaze had only looked at June and didn’t even glance in her direction. No! It wasn’t like she had any feelings for him. There was a bitter taste in her mouth as she crossed her arms, her stance going a little aggressive. She was feeling guilty for whatever feelings she was having against the two right now. They weren’t doing anything wrong, get a hold of your self, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 6 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 3:51 am

Cason listened to Roel's little speech, letting him get all he apparently needed to say out. He kept his gaze forward as Roel brushed past his shoulder. "Really?" He asked once the man had passed. He chuckled and ran his fingers through his hair. "Is your little display seriously supposed to intimidate me?" He turned to face Roel, sliding his hands into his pockets. "I'm not just going to Roel over and let you play Alpha male. Nice try though."

June took the pamphlet and put it in her bag. "Thanks." She looked over to Laun and smiled with a shrug. "Sure, lets stop by the gas station and get some snacks."

Dorian glanced to Laun and shook his head slightly amused. "See you guys later." He glanced to Laun and gave her a small smile, letting her know he hadn't forgotten about her.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 6 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 4:10 am

Roel smirked at the guy, it didn't matter if he was intimidated or not. He was giving the kid a warning, if he chose not to listen then he better not bitch when he gets his ass handed to him. Roel opened the door, "Even if I am just playing Alpha. You would still never get anywhere near the title freshman. Now why don't you just make this year easy for yourself and scamper off." He left the room, shutting the door behind him.

Laun just pouted at the man's smile, feeling more foolish for being so childish. She stuck her tongue out at him, might as well keep up the act. She had forgotten June for a moment but qickly turned and smiled at her friend, "Yeah! That sounds great."

Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 6 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 4:26 am

Hearing the door shut behind him Dorian turned and caught up with his red headed friend. "Did you have a good heart to heart?"

Cason stood in the classroom for a moment considering what his next move would be. He sighed and began his walk back to class.

June eyed laun suspiciously. "I think there's something you're not telling me~"
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 6 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 4:37 am

"Good enough. Hopefully the kid would take my advice. Would hate to get expelled for knocking his teeth in." He said as they walked back towards their classroom. Girls were calling at the two boys but Roel ignored them.

Laun looked away nervously, "W-what do you mean? I tell you everything." She kept her eyes away from her friend, she really didn't know what to tell her anyways. She didn't even know how she was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 6 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 4:50 am

Dorian laughed "I think part of you wants him to act out" they entered the classroom and took his spot at his desk and waited for the end of class to roll around

June pulled back slightly and shrugged "we can talk about it later. Lets just hurry and get this day over with"
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 6 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 5:49 am

"It sure would liven things up." Roel leaned back in his seat. "So what do you think about this trip?"

Laun tilted her head, "Why? Maybe you're not telling me something now."
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 6 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:00 am

( We should start a new chapter with the trip, this one is getting too long. )

Dorian shrugged and opened the pamphlet, turning it in his hands, not seriously reading it. "I don't know, it could be fun." He leaned back in his seat finally opening the reading material, looking only at the pictures. "I'm just going to be happy about getting away from Trish" He looked to his friend "How about you?"

June laughed nervously and shook her head. "I would never." She looked back ahead, it wasn't even a big deal. He didn't kiss her on the mouth or anything, and it was wayyy too soon to say if she had any real feelings.

Before the girls could reach their classroom a clawed hand reached out and grabbed both of them by their blazers, turning them around. "Hey, losers."
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 6 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:33 am

((okay, sounds good.))

Roel laughed at his friend, poor guy had a crazy ass sister. "Any trip would be good to be, but I hate that its on a weekend. Should have done it on a monday so we wouldn't have to been in class."

Laun jumped at the sudden attack and automaticly reached out to give a warning punch to the persons shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new year!
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Note :: High School :: High School-
Jump to: