The Note
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new year!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

A new year! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:57 am

Laun jumped slightly when the man addressed her. She stared hard at the menu not know what to do. Just gulped down her embarrassment and pointed at the menu, looking straight into his eyes. Even though her gaze was bold her voice still held nervousness, "Then I want the cheese cake, the triple fruit parfait and the banana pudding!"

Roel took his seat next to Arianna but kept his eyes on the white haired girl. Grabbing the menu he glanced at in uninterested then turned to Arianna. "What are you getting?"
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:58 pm

Dorian kept her gaze locked with his golden one. He smiled at how bold the girl was being even though she had seemed very skittish only moments ago. He chuckled and nodded and turned back to his own menu. "Sounds good."

June looked over the menu there was a lot more to choose from than she had originally thought but the blueberry cheesecake was what was really calling her name.

Arianna looked over at him and smiled with a shrug "Hmm, I don't know. There's too much to choose from." she leaned over to him and pointed to something "Don't you think that sounds good."
Back to top Go down
https://thenote.niceboard.com
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:38 pm

Laun tilted her head curiously at the man when he had looked away. She had been worried that he would be like his friend, aggressive and flirty. Thankfully he was more of the calm almost serious type. That made her feel a lot less nervous sitting next to him. She smiled to herself and turned to call to her friends, “What are ya’ll getting?”

Roel leaned over to look at what the girl was pointing at, he nodded his head in agreement. It sounded good enough but he wasn’t really one for sweets. “I’m getting this.” He pointed to the tiramisu on her menu.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:15 pm

"Tiramisu?" Arianna giggled softly, "That's the kind of stuff my grandmother eats." She looked up at Laun "I'm just getting a sundae, with extra cherries~"

While Roel was leaning into Arianna June couldn't help but to steal a glance at him. Her gaze wandered over the hand that was lingering on the menu. His fingers were long and his hand was much larger than hers. She looked down at her own hand curious about what it'd be like to have his hand wrapped around hers. Her gaze flickered up his arm and across his broad shoulders then to his collarbone. She had never really paid attention to boys before but she was thinking she was now realizing what Laun and Arianna had been giggling about all these years. She tilted her head as she noted the angle of his jaw, and how his red hair laid softly against his neck and fell onto his cheek. Her opinions of his appearance had definitely been swayed from the ones she held earlier, the boy was much cuter when he wasn't talking.

June was pulled out of her thoughts and she quickly dropped her gaze to the menu "B-blueberry cheesecake" She stammered out her grip tightening on the menu. "that's what I want." She took note of how rigid her movements had become and she set the menu down on the table and buried her hands in her lap. "What about you?"

Arianna set her menu down and brought her hands up to twirl a lock of her hair around her fingers. "Ne~ what about you Dorian? Can't pick cause you aren't a fan of sweets like your friend?"

Dorian looked up at Arianna and shook his head. "Not necessarily." He set his menu down "But it gets harder to pick when everything sounds so good."
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:17 pm

Laun looked back at her menu with a doubtful look, “ooh. Those both sound really good.” She was thinking of changing her cheese cake to the Gruesome Chocolate Slice, a chocolate cake that seemed to have a Halloween theme. But then she noticed the famous apple pie, that also sounded delicious.

After a few more moments spent hunched over the menu, glaring at all the choices they were giving her she slammed the menu down and leaned back in her seat with a sigh. “Can’t we just try them all.” She felt herself pout at the unfairness of it all.

Roel huffed at Arianna for the grandmother comment. His taste was sophisticated.

He kept leaning towards the her, looking over the menu still, until he heard June speak up and he felt his eyes being drawn to her small soft voice. He saw her small hands grip the menu and noticed her stiff movements. A smirk played itself across his face, she was really to cute.

As he was watching her his body shifted away from Arianna wanting to be closer to the girl who now help his attention.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:13 pm

"You better decide quickly laun~ here comes our waitress" Arianna teased and gathered everyone else's menu's as she drew closer.

Dorian looked to Laun "Why don't you try getting a job here? They might let you sample everything" He handed his menu to the waitress and took note of her uniform before looking back to the girl. "And you'd be pretty cute in the uniform too"

June turned her eyes to Roel before looking away quickly again. He just moved closer didn't he? I bet noticed me staring. Is he going to tease me now? She pouted slightly before taking a deep breath and turning her body to face him. "The coffee in that tiramisu is going to keep you up late" she paused, aggravated with what she just said. That's the best I could do?
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:53 pm

Laun was about to say something back to Arianna when Dorian had spoken. She blushed at his comment about the outfit and shook her head not believing it would look good at all. “No way. I would look silly in that.” Getting a job at a café sounded like a good idea, but maybe one will less frilly uniforms.

Roel perk a brow at her and couldn’t help but laugh. He really found her amusing. “You don’t need to worry about my sleeping habits. I’m a big boy.”
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 12:53 am

June's heart pounded as she stood outside the upperclassman's room. She had slipped out of her own classroom as soon as the bell rang giving Arianna and Laun very little time to question her disappearance. She looked at the door and frowned then turned her gaze down to the neatly wrapped bento that she had prepared for Roel early that morning. 'What if he thinks I like him.' she though frantically 'Isn't the way to a boy's heart through his stomach?' her grip on the box tightened, 'This is just a polite thanks.' But...it wasn't too late to turn back and just give it to Laun or something. 'No' She shook her head and let out a deep sigh, 'I'm just making a mountain out of a mole hill'. Her hand lingered on the handle of the door before she slid it open and stepped into the classroom.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:14 am

Roel had his seat pushed back, elbows resting on the desk behind him and his feet propped up on his own. Three girls flanked around him buzzing on about something as he watched them with a strained smile. He was used to these three. They always ran up to him whenever they had any free time in class. Always going on about whatever gossip they had or whatever hairstyle they liked or other such nonsense that he didn‘t really care about. It seemed like today's topic was more on him though. As soon as they had run up to him they had begun shooting questions. Wondering who he was with at the cafe the other day. Saying so and so told them they saw him buying two girls a meal. What we he doing with them. His patience was wearing thin which usually didn't happen to easily when it came to woman. But he didn’t enjoy the prattling of clingy girls.

He gritted his teeth, the strained smile turning into a more bored face that the girls didn’t even notice. Roel was at least happy to see that Dorian had also been pulled into their accusations when the rumor of a green haired tomboy was brought up. He felt himself relax as the attention was taken off him as they began their attack on the dark haired man in front of him. Just in time, he really felt he was going to snap at the girls. He stood quickly, hoping to slip out while their back were turned but stopped when he looked to the door and saw June standing in the door way. A smile came across his face again but this time not forced. It didn’t take many steps for his long legs to get him to the door and he quickly pushed the girl out of the room before she even had time to protest. He didn’t want the three harpies to get sight of her and come swooping down to attack again.

“My, my.” He all but purred once he got her safely into the hall where it was just the two of them. “Have you gotten lost little one?” His tone was teasing.

Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:26 am

June looked up at him flustered and it took her a moment to process how quickly she had just ended up back where she started. She shot a glare at the red head and scoffed, turning her head up with pride. "No. I just came to bring you something. But I might have just changed my mind." She pulled the bento back closer to her body, if he could tease her so easily well, then she could to!
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 4:37 am

Roel chuckled at the girls glare as he stretched his arm out above her, trapping her between his chest and the wall. He put his weight on his arm as he leaned lower noticing the package she clutched closer to her chest. "Hm? Is that a bento?" Upon closer inspection he was sure of it. He smirk at her, "are you here to confess already?"
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:14 am

June glared and stood flush against the wall. This was the second time he had her pinned. She needed to be more wary of walls around this man "no! I am absolutely not here to confess!" She blushed brightly at his comment and thrust the bento into his chest. She politely bowed her head. "I just wanted to thank you for treating us yesterday!"
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 12:24 am

"Oomph!" The bento hit him in the chest rather hard and he reached up to hold it with his free hand. He lowered his hand that was on the wall and leaned back, giving the girl her space back. "Uh. Thanks." He was slightly thrown off. He had never received a 'thank you' bento. Usually girls only made them cuz they liked him.

Abbilyn spotted the girl she was looking for and made her way over to the two standing in the hall. She looked at the bento then at June, "Ah...am I incrusting?" She asked as she stood really to close to them. "I came to deliver a message." She seemed to say to June but wasn't looking her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 1:16 am

"Ah.." June was about to apologize for hitting him so hard with the bento but stopped as the new girl moved up to them. She shook her head in answer to her question. "No! nothing is going on!" She finally relaxed a little "What's the message?"
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 1:57 am

"Teacher wants us all back into class. He's about to pick reps, said whoever has the highest grade average will get the postitions." She looked dully at the girl, "Probably you."

Roel watched the girl oddly. She seemed a little melocholy. He held the bento up and smiled at June. "Better be off then. I have to go try this out before our lunch ends." with that he left the two outside the door and when back into the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 2:20 am

Dorian shot an irritated glance towards his friend. He had shooed off the girls but not at the expense of his own sanity. He lifted his head from his hand "What was that all about?" He looked to the bento in his hand and perked a brow. "So soon?"

June waved her hand in Roel's direction not really caring where he went. Her attention was on Abbilyn. She was kind of excited at the idea of being class rep. It would look really good on her college applications. "Ok! Thanks for the info." She turned and hurried back to the classroom, not wanting to be around such an odd girl on her own.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 12:57 am

Roel just smiled at his friend, letting him think what he wanted. He took his seat behind the man and set the bento on his desk. He set to carefully unwrap the bandana around it and open it. His eyes widened at the contents, "Wow. This girl knows how to cook." The food looked amazing and he took the small package of chopsticks and took a bite.

Laun saw June coming in and waved at her, "Hey! Where have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 2:08 am

Dorian turned in his seat to watch his friend eat. He wasn't going to show it but he was feeling a little pouty that his crush hadn't brought him a bento yet. He had just treated her to a feast of a dessert the night before. He huffed at his friend and turned back around in his seat and propped his head up with his hand. "Well, I'm just going to enjoy my sweet bun."

June moved back over to her friends and sat down. "Oh, I just went to go get a drink from the vending machine." She pulled her own bento out and began to unwrap it. "Oh." She paused and placed her hands down on the desk. "Have either of you seen sensei? That one quiet girl said he was going to announce class representatives."

Arianna pushed her food around with her chopsticks. "Oh? And you're excited about that?"
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 11:57 pm

Roel chuckled at his friend, "I'll share with you if your that upset." He took another bite, chewing it slowly while he studied the back of his friends dark hair before almost chocking, "wait, were you hoping that watermelon girl would give you one?" He was torn between coughing and chocking at the idea of it, "I bet that girl can't even cook! Sporty girls are always like that. Not girly at all."

Laun thought it could be fun to be on the committee but it would also take a lot of time. "I hope I'm not picked. That would mess with my running schedule." She poked at her convenient store bought meal, "but it would be fun to help plan the festival this year. I wonder what our class would even want to do."

Shaheen stepped into the room then, walking over and setting his briefcase on his desk and popping it open. He took a few minutes to riffle through some papers before finding what he needed and walking over to the board. He began writing out the next lesson while the class finished with their lunches.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 3:07 am

"No," Dorian scoffed in protest. His friend had hit the nail right on the head. He took a bite of his sweet bun violently and pointed it at him "You know, she secretly could be." He turned his gaze out the window to where they usually held gym. "I'd be happy with just a store bought lunch..."

"Ooh! The festival!" Arianna leaned back in her seat, looking up to the ceiling in thought. "One of should definitely be in the committee. Just so they don't pick something lame."

June laughed at her friend "It's a lot more than just that Ari." June glanced over as their teacher made his way to the board. Curious as to what he was writing.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 2:36 am

"Well aren’t you just easy to court. Don't you know that girls like men they can't have. Well except me of course. Girls just like me." Roel finished off the meal and looked down at the empty box. "Am I suppose to return this?"

Shaheen finished writing then turned and set the paper on the podium and faced the class. “It’s time to announce this years committee members. Now I know some teachers let the students pick but I’m not that nice.” He stated and continued, “First the president, who will go to the student with the top grade.” He glanced at the sheet in front of him. “Ah, June.” He scanned the students then pointed at the light haired girl, “Yes you.” He once again looked at his sheet, “the vice will go to a male student then, Michael.” He found the orange haired boy who sat to the left side of the class eating lunch with a few of the girl students.

“I go by Yogi teach” The boy called out.

“Yes that nice.” Shaheen ignored him, not caring about what he goes as and continued talking to the class. “I’ll leave the choice of the other three members up to the two presidents and the class.” He waved them off, letting them know he was done and made his way over to his desk to grade some papers.

Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 4:16 am

"Well aren't you just lucky?" Dorian looked down at the empty lunch, so much for offering him a bite. He shrugged at his answer. "I guess so?" Dorian finished his bun and crumpled up the wrapper in his hand. "You're the one who gets bentos all the time, you don't know the etiquette yet?"

June turned in her seat to see who her her partner would be in all his. She hadn't noticed him before but then this was only their second day in class. She stood but not before leaning down to whisper to her friends "Please join with me." She straightened her uniform and moved over to the orange haired male. "Yogi?"
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 4:18 pm

Roel shrugged. "I usually just throw them away. The girls have never seemed to be upset by it." He looked down at the little box and the cloth wrap and scratched his cheek. "I'd feel kind of bad if I threw this one away."

Yogi smiled broadly at the girl, "Looks like I'm going to be stuck with you all year huh." He stood and leaned down close to her, "sounds like we could have a lot of fun."

Laun nudged the guy away from her friend, giving him a 'don't fuck with my girl' look before raising her hand. "I volunteer!" She really hadn't planned on joining but it looked like someone needed to keep an eye on the vice president.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:28 pm

"Aww, what's this? Womanizer Roel actually cares about someone this time?" Dorian's older sister, Trish moved beside the two. An amused grin plastered on her face. "What an interesting development." She slammed her palm on the table and leaned down in front of them, turning her head to only speak to Dorian. "You need to come home straight after school today." She turned her attention back to Roel and straightened her posture slightly. "And don't you distract him." She narrowed her eyes at him. She wasn't very fond of this boy, she didn't want her thoughtful sweet little brother becoming tainted by hanging out with this..thing. She pulled back completely and crossed her arms. "If you fail to do so." She paused, she didn't really have a punishment planned out for him yet, "You won't like it, that's for sure." The hands that were just crossed found their way to her hips as she glared down at the two boys. "Got it?"

June sneered, she just wanted a nice simple introduction. But boys and their hormones were getting in the way of everything. She quickly turned towards her friend, clearly excited and definitely relieved "You're really going to do it, Laun!?" she asked with a bounce. She looked to Ari to see if she would follow suite but the girl clearly looked uninterested.

Ari frowned at hearing their sporty friend volunteer. Wouldn't that get in the way of sports, or just life in general? She scoffed at how excitedly June was reacting, she rested her head in her hand and watched bored as their teacher scribbled their lesson plan on the board.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:59 pm

"The evil step mother is here." Roel rested his head against his hand and looked at Dorian. "Poor Cinderella." He didn't like Dorian's older sister, she was such a self centered bitch, even more so then himself. And spent most of her time ordering his best friend about, like she was some queen. He looked at the girl bored, unfazed by her bossy stance. "You know he's a grown boy now, you don't have to come running after his skirt." He couldn't help but be annoyed with the girl, even though Dorian usually got made at him for it.

"Sure, sounds like fun anyways. Plus it saves me from having to join some other club." Laun followed June's eyes back to Ari but knew the girl wasn't going to join them.

Yogi smirked up at the two girls from his seat. "Damn, getting stuck with the sexy bookworm and the hot sports girl. Lucky."

Laun glared at the boy, "Hey watch what your calling us! No one wants to be called hot from such a loser!"

"What? Who are you calling a loser you buff girl!" Yogi's smirk turned down.

"Why you!" Laun grabbed his shirt ready to teach the boy a lesson for such disrespect. But before she had the chance to land a punch there was a loud tapping from the front.

Shaheen set the long ruler he had used to get everyone’s attention onto his podium and cleared his throat. "If you two are done. We still need one more student for the counsel. Anyone?"

Laun let go of the boy’s shirt and stepped back. Yogi glared up at the girl while fixing his collar, mumbling about gorilla girls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new year!
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Note :: High School :: High School-
Jump to: