The Note
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On your mark!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

On your mark! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On your mark!   On your mark! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 3:46 am

-fidgets nervously before him, the question of a boyfriend making her feel nervous- O-of course not! I told you I wasn't interested in dating. -For some reason she felt wrong for telling him this, even though she had no such feeling the last time it was said-

-shrugs and puts his hands in his pocket and smiled defiantly at her while stating bluntly- Because I wanted too.

Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: On your mark!   On your mark! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 3:44 am

-Lets out a shy chuckle and scratches the back of his neck as he recalls the small conversation they had had on the subject- That's right, -he shrugged- But who knows, you might have just been too shy to tell me about your boyfriend.

-Opens her mouth to speak but shuts it close quickly and lets out an aggravated puff of air and stomps off, turning after ever so often to glare at him again-
Back to top Go down
https://thenote.niceboard.com
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: On your mark!   On your mark! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 4:53 am

-Looks away and shifts the bags so she is holding them with both hands in front of her- I wasn't. I mean I don't. -glances back at him, he was cute when he was nervous- S-so should we leave? To get your sisters souvenir.

-watches her until she is gone, laughing each time she would turn around to glare back at him. He was definitely leaving an impression. Looks back at the shrine once more before heading down the steps to look for one of his other group members-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: On your mark!   On your mark! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 5:54 am

Yeah--yeah. -He said quickly and exited the shop, holding the door open for her. He followed her out in to the streets, surveying all the other shops that lined the streets, hoping to find one that Trish might actually like- Maybe I could just get her some shoelaces or something -he sighed-
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: On your mark!   On your mark! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 6:14 am

-laughs but a little forced- Isn't that even worse than getting someone a gift card? Come on. -reaches out and grabs his hand to pull him with her then lets go quickly- Oh, ah....sorry. -points to a store- Why don't we try that store. They have basic souvenir stuff.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: On your mark!   On your mark! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 6:36 am

-Glances down at his hand when she takes it in hers and raises a brow at her curiously once she let go, he hadn't really minded the action and it didn't feel too bad to have her petite hand in his. Turns to look in the store and shrugs- Yeah, why not -maybe if he played clueless enough she would just pick his sister's gift out for him-
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: On your mark!   On your mark! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 8:16 am

-leads him into the store then towards a stand with keychains that had names on them- how about one of these? What's her name?
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: On your mark!   On your mark! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 5:37 am

-Dorian's eyes went straight to the P's when they approached the tower of assorted key chains" It's Patricia. -He tapped his finger on each peg as he searched through the selection of names until he spotted it- Found it

June: -now a little bummed she ended up missing the history museum headed down towards the shop to browse. Goes into a small shop and spots Laun and perks up and walks over to the pair, not really paying much mind to Dorian- You know, you're never going to find your name Laun.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: On your mark!   On your mark! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:04 am

-jumps with surprise and turns to her friend smiling- I never even try looking for my name. Its for his sister. -points to Dorian- Oh, how was the temple? Sorry I wondered off. -Takes a step away from Dorian, feeling slightly shy at being caught alone with him-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: On your mark!   On your mark! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:26 am

J: -Looks to Dorian for the first time and nods slightly at him- Oh, hm. -She wasn't too fond of anyone who closely associated with that red headed pervert. Looks back to Laun and shrugs slightly and looks off, pretending that the temple and what had happened there wasn't really worth mentioning- It was alright.

D: -Looks between the girls and the corner of his mouth twitched into a smile before he turned to Laun- I'll leave you two alone. -clutches the keychain in his fist and reaches over and gently punches Laun's shoulder- Thanks for the help.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: On your mark!   On your mark! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:45 am

-Rubs her shoulder and smiles then tries to hide it and act like it was no big deal- Anytime. -Watches him as he walks away then turns to June, tugging at the bangs along the side of her face and unable to hide a ridiculous smile.- so where to next?
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: On your mark!   On your mark! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 4:06 pm

J: -Watches Dorian walk away and turns back to her friend and shrugs- I'm not sure -She pulled out the schedule with the trips itinerary and let her shoulders drop slightly- Ah, we don't have time for anything else. We're supposed to meet at the train station soon.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: On your mark!   On your mark! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:51 pm

Really? All I did was shop. -looks sadly down at her bags. The two leave and head towards the trains where the rest of the students were gathered. It seemed the teachers were having a hard time keeping their students seperate from other passages trying to get on the train. They gave up keeping the students in their assigned groups and soon June and Laun were shoved and pushed by the crowed into the trains. June got separated before Laun even got to the train doors and the green haired girl found herself being shoved and herded through the small aisles. As soon as she saw and empty seat she threw herself into it- ow! -hisses in pain and grabs onto her elbow which had just slammed against the plastic armrest when she had sat down-

R: -had also been pushed until he slipped into a seat. The teachers voices could be faintly heard over the crowd trying to keep the students towards the front. It wasn't going to work. There was just to many people. Looking to the seat across from him he couldn't help but smile at a familiar top of hair- now this is just too convenient. Are you following me? -rest his elbow against the arm rest and then the side of his head against he knuckles-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: On your mark!   On your mark! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 8:40 pm

D: -Dorian who had found his seat early and very luckily had found a window seat which he had wanted since he had been denied it on the trip here was startled when the seat beside him was suddenly occupied by a small girl. He chuckled when he realized who it was- you know, -he said with a smile in his voice- I think I've spent more time with you this trip than with my own group -he reached across her to grab her bags that had spilled out of her hands during her explosive entrance and offered it to her-

Claire: -desperately clutching Lynsey's arm as she searches for a spot, determined not to go through this trip with someone she disliked- there! -she shouted and pointed a polished claw at two empty seats and she squeezed her way to them and plopped down in her seat triumphantly- we might have lost Bay but we made it! -she chatted cheerfully-

J: -looks up at the voice, her mouth dropping slightly open with shock at the sight of him. She snapped her mouth shut- following you?! -she shot back with a laugh- you must be delusional -she gathered her carry on belongings and clutched them close to her chest as she stood, hoping she would be able to find another empty seat, far far from this boy. Her displeasure was clear on her face when she finally plopped back down in her seat with a thud. There's was no way she could squeeze between this bustling crowd a girl her size would be easily knocked around- just. Stay on your side -she snapped quickly-

Cason: -growing irritated at battling the pushy businessmen found the closest seat and sat down besides June, holding his backpack in his lap-
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: On your mark!   On your mark! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 4:16 am

aun: -Jumps with surprise when she hears the familiar voice and stares at him a little shocked to have chosen the seat right next to him without noticing. Takes a quick glance down the isle to see where June had gone then gasps suddenly when a broad shoulder leans over and grabs the bags from the floor. Holds her breath the whole time feeling the light pressure of his chest against her knee and the soft fabric of his shirt on the bare skin of her thigh. Lets her breath out as he pulls back and when she inhales again the lingering smell of him fills her senses causing her thoughts to go fuzzy leading to her lame reply- R-really? –Doesn’t realize right away that he is holding her bag out for her to take but when she does she quickly takes them and sets them on her lap- Thank you.

Lyn: -lets out a ragged breath while still clutching onto her friends arm-- I can't believe we managed to stay together during that. -Pauses when she looks up and notices the man sitting across from her. A small blush fills her cheeks and she looks away hiding an excited smile at being able to sit close to him. Maybe she would be able to get an answer from him. All chances of that happening vanished as her eyes fell upon the petite girl sitting beside the man. Narrows her eyes at the green haired girl who’s own eyes had just met hers in surprise-

R: -watches her stand and look around franticly for any other seat and tries to keep his amusement hidden. When she finally sits back down he meets her eyes with his own and smiles innocently- I wouldn’t dream of crossing. –someone sitting down beside June catches his eyes and he scowled at the unwelcome addition-

Y: -falls into the seat beside the red head gasping- L-lucky, I found someone I know. –smiles to June and cason then at Roel who returned the look with a frown-

R: I wouldn’t call it lucky. I’m stuck with the whole group. Well at least melon head isn’t here to glare at me. –looks sourly out the window-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: On your mark!   On your mark! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 5:15 am

-He was still slightly leaning across her when she finally took her bag and his gold eyes flashed with amusement at her stutter- No problem. -He said with a with a chuckle and he leaned back in his seat to see Claire and Lynsey sitting across from them. He forced a natural looking smile- Lynsey, -he drawled and he nodded his head towards Claire.-

Cl: -Glowers at Laun but quickly brushed her hair back with a dramatic flip- Dorian~ -She purred- Where's Roel, you two actually aren't sitting together, I'm shocked!

-Looked up at Yogi when he smiled at her, she returned it with a bright smile of her own. She was more than pleased with the the new company, she was almost giddy with delight at it and she now turned her gaze to Roel, her mouth tilting into a smug and satisfied smile. With Cason and Yogi around she settled back into her seat, getting comfortable for the long ride-

Cason: -Looks to the people around him boredly and turns his attention down to his mp3 player. He wasn't so fond of his travel companions-
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: On your mark!   On your mark! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 6:11 am

L Lynsey: Dorian. -Smiles sweetly and tucks her hair behind her ear, no longer interested with the green haired girl. She had seen how close Dorian had been to the girl when they had sat down and her muscles clenched in her jaw- You two get separated in the crowd as well? We lost Bay but now I get to sit with you so I'm not complaining.

Laun: -frowns at the two across from them and clutches her bags against her stomach. She could tell what the girls were planning to do. Keep her out of the conversation as much as possible and probably throw some well worded insults whenever they got the chance. Shifts her legs and sits straight, the two can play whatever game they wanted but she wasn't going to move and she wasn't going to let them do whatever they wanted. She quickly scanned the area, thinking of some way to do the same thing they were doing, stealing Dorian attention, and notices the cabinets overhead where you could store your luggage. They were located over the seats along the window giving Laun a perfect excuse to block the two off- Excuse me. I’m gonna put my bags up. –Points to the small compartments before standing and setting her bags back onto her seat and then reaching up to take her time fiddling with the latch. Once it was open she tilted her head forwards to look down at Dorian, arms still holding onto the metal of the cabinet- Do you want me to put your up?

R: -Shifts in his seat getting more comfortable while casually stretching his legs out till on of his shoes bumped against June’s. Smirks and raises a brows- The trains are too cramped for long legs.

Y: -is pleased when June smiles back but frowns at the odd atmosphere with the group. Cason clearly didn’t want to be involved, Roel wanted nothing to do with anyone but June and it looked like June was about to spring out of her seat and make a run for it. IT was gonna be a long trip. After a pause he decided to speak up- So! What did you guys do today for the free time?
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: On your mark!   On your mark! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 6:59 am

Watches as Laun stands before him, his eyes struggled to keep from stealing glances at the tan skin of her toned stomach that was exposed every time she rose both her arms. He jerked his head up to her once he realized she was looking at him and nodded- Sure. -He reached down between his legs to pull out his bag which he had shoved under the seat, it was a bit too heavy for her he thought and he stood as well, their bodies pressing close against each other in the cramped space- Let me help you.

J: -Leans over and peers down at his feet and scowls at him before shifting her legs delicately to the side and pulling them closer under her seat- Well don't make your unfortunate proportions my problem. -she said with a scowl. Her eyes fell on Yogi and her expression softened,- Oh! I went to the temple today -She said excitedly, she couldn't help but to lean towards him as she began to chatter about the history of the temple-
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: On your mark!   On your mark! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:18 am

She had to shift over when he stood up so that they would both fit in the spot, putting her with her back towards lynsey and their legs almost touching. If she hadn't been distracted by the large chest and sharp collar bone that now blocked her view she would have noticed the hard glare and horrified gasp from the dark haired girl. She took another step unconsciously back and her foot caught against one of the girls shoes setting her off balance. Before she stumbled back she grabbed onto Dorian's arm, above his elbow, to keep herself steady. She could feel the heat of his skin under his shirt sleeve and once she had gained her balance she decided to leave her hand where it was, enjoying the warmth- Little warning next time. You almost knocked me over. -Of course he hadn't but she would still blame him-

Y: -perks up at the normal conversations and listens with interest. He knew a lot about temples b/c of his parents-

R: -Also leans forwards with interest but not in the temple history. He saw the perfect chance to tease the girl- A temple? Did anything interesting happen their?
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: On your mark!   On your mark! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:45 am

D: -Reaches out a hand to firmly grasp her shoulder when she stumbles back and laughs a little and shrugs- Oops, -He said simply and shifted to put his bag up-

Cl: -narrows her eyes at the pairs blatant display. She suddenly waved her hands about in a pout and smacked Dorian on the hip- Ah, Dorian! Sit down! I think you're on my foot! -She let out a whine just to be convincing-

D: -Jumps back from Laun and backs down in to his seat, he had to remember they weren't alone and if he showed too much favor to this girl, she'd probably become a new target for bullies.- My bad, Claire.

J: -Hesitates in her retelling- No, -she said a bit too skeptically and drawn out to be convincing- It was just an average day at an average temple. Absolutely nothing worth mentioning happened there.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: On your mark!   On your mark! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 8:08 am

-jumps at the girls voice, having almost forgot about the two girls that were still there watching them. Deciding not to linger longer she grabbed her bags from her seat and put them in the compartment then shut it and turned to go back to her seat when once again a shoe was under hers, this time not by mistake from the smirk n Lynsey's face. She fell forwards a little but she had no problem catching herself by grasping Dorian's leg with one hand and her chair with the other. As she was leaning back up, whispering a quick sorry to the man, the train suddenly lurched as the wheels began to move and it jerked once more so that her feet got tangled as she was pushed by the force falling backwards and landing solidly into Dorian's lap. It took an instant for her to realize what had happened and she quickly moved to get up only to be pulled back again by something being caught on the belt of her shorts. She flushed as she felt herself land a second time on the mans lap and quickly tried to reach back and untangle herself from what felt like the buckle of the seat belt- Sorry! I'm stuck! -She twisted in his lap, trying stupidly to see what she was caught on but only managed to bump her knees on the arm rests painfully-

Lynsey: -watched the scene in horror and wold have flown to her feet had her own seat belt not been buckled. She struggled with the clasp- What are you doing you stupid girl! Get off of him!

R: -perks a brow at her- Really? Absolutely nothing? -Taps at his lips- Thats not how I remember my visit to the temple.

Y: -looks between the two with a confused expression. There was obviously something he wasn't getting- You went to the temple too?

R: -looks at the boy next to him and waves his hand- Oh yes, temples can be quite interesting sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: On your mark!   On your mark! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:03 am

D: -His hands flew out to catch her when he saw her fall for a second time and he let out a grunt when she collapsed in his lap. when she attempted to stand again for a third time his hands quickly gripped her hips which he held on to firmly, bringing her back down on him. He wanted to prevent her flailing from hurting him, or herself.- Just wait, -he hissed- You're just making it worse. -She was surprisingly light, but considering her size it wasn't a real shock, what was really surprising was the sensual curve of her hips and the warm inviting scent of her perfume. He looked up at her, his eyes falling on her full lips, and his mouth suddenly felt a bit dry. He moistened his lips with a quick dart of his tongue before speaking calmly- Let me help.. -He leaned over to peer around her and his hand slid slowly to the small of her back to mess with the attached piece-

J: -Her cheeks puffed with aggravation as she tried her hardest to ignore his taunts and the memory of that kiss. It was her first one and she was bitter about it having gone to him.- Yes, nothing! But I hear that temple has a bad reputation. A bunch of pervy old red headed men wait around to steal first kisses from innocent girls who would have rather it gone to someone more...more..respectable! -Her cheeks reddened and she sulked back into her seat, sinking low with her arms crossed firmly across her chest in a pout-

Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: On your mark!   On your mark! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:56 pm

Oh -the sound was meek and all she could managed when she felt his warm fingers grip into her hips, bringing her back down onto his lap and holding her there. When his index finger grazed the skin above her shorts a strange feeling jolted through her lower stomach and she had to press her legs together to stop from trying to jump up again- sorry! I'll stop moving. -Orbed red eyes met his golden ones then twitched down when his tongue grazed his lips and for a moment she was transfixed by what she had seen and she almost leaned forwards then. She wasn't sure what she planned to do once closing the space but she felt like she had too. Until she felt his hand slide up to her back and she arched in surprise, forgetting that she wasn't suppose to move. She clutched the back of his hand that was still holding her hips, probably the only thing that had really kept her from bucking out of his lap, and gasped out- S-stop touching me -she flushed and lowered her head her stomach still twisted with weird feelings and her skin burning wherever he touched- I mean, hurry please. -She was mortified by what was happening, how she was reacting to him simply touching her. There was no way she could deny liking him after this,  after she had...what? Almost kissed him. This thought made her glance back up at his lips. Would she have if he hadn't moved his hand? No, of course not, that was too bold-

Lynsey: -stops trying to get out of her seat but continues to watch them in shock, the girl was such a slut, the way she's throwing herself at him and then trying to act all shy and innocent. She didn't believe the fake act for a moment. First she had interrupted her confession and now this.- aren't y'all being a little obvious. Why don't you just make out with him already and stop this stupid game.

Laun: -shocked by the other girls voice, she hadn't even noticed her shouting earlier. Frowns and shakes her head- what are you talking about, we're not going to make out. -her cheeks were red though because she had just been thinking about kissing him-

Lyn: -flicks her belt switch and jumps to her feet- you're just a lying bitch. -glares at Dorian- she's just a fucking tease. -storms off down the isles-

Laun: -had leaned away when the girl had stood and started shouting, pressing back against Dorian. Watches as the girl stomps away and thinks aloud- I'm a tease? -she knew what the word meant but she wasn't sure about what the girl meant by it. She hadn't made fun of anyone-

R: -chuckles at her old man comment then places his hand on his chest in shock.- Are you implying that I'm not respectable? You really shouldn't hurt an old mans feelings. -She might not want to admit that she liked him but he doubted he would get such a reaction if she truly didn't. This of course was all the encouragement he needed to pick at her so that her attention was set on him and none of the other guys around her-

Y: -Watches them confused then his face lights up as something clicks- Did you two kiss? -His voice was a little pitched as if the thought of it was outrageous-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: On your mark!   On your mark! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 5:15 am

Fuck -He cringed and stared up at Lynsey when she stood, now angry at himself for being so careless with her feelings. Even if he hadn't given her an answer to her confession no girl deserved to have her feelings blatantly dismissed like this- Lynsey, Wait! -He called after her before turning back to Laun. He used both hands now to quickly and maybe a bit roughly  unhook her belt loop from the seat. With her unhooked he pushed her up out of his lap and stood, squeezing past her and quickly hurrying after Lynsey. With a few long strides he caught up with her at the end of the train car in the small cabin where the their car met with the one behind it- Lynsey. -He said firmly and he reached out to grab her wrist-

CL: Tsk, tsk tsk, -Claire clucked her tongue at Laun once they were alone. She smirked as she crossed her arms over her chest- Now isn't that just sooo funny? -She asked in a voice dripping with sarcasm- Even when your slutty, basic ass literally throws yourself on him, he still runs after Lynsey! -When she said this she had to pause between words to stifle a laugh, she also took careful measure to accentuate her insults- Just admit defeat and move on.

J: -Her brows tilted up and she stared at him incredulously- Seriously? -She didn't even know what to say to him, she didn't know how one boys head could be so incredibly large. His parents must be the smothering kind who shower their kids with fake compliments on the daily. She was about to open her mouth to speak but then she heard Yogi's question and she visibly winced and groaned. Why did she have such a big mouth, she was not as clever and slick as she thought. She pulled her legs up on her seat and tugged the hood from her jacket over her head, keeping her hands in front of her face as she managed to sink back further in her seat.- Maybe -she said, her words muffled by her hands. She didn't know why she thought sitting with a group of boys would be a good idea-
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: On your mark!   On your mark! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:04 am

L –bumps against the wall when Dorian had practically shoved her in his haste to chase after Lynsey. She had hit the same elbow as before and rubbed at it as she got into her seat, frowning at the girl across from her. Guilt ate at her suddenly because she had seen the hurt look on the girls face before she had ran off. Laun knew if she was in that position, watching a girl in the lap of a man she liked, that she would have done the same, probably worse. She imaged the situation and her landing a solid punch on the girls face. The fall had been an accident, but she had been trying to get his attention before that because of how mean the girls were but wasn’t what she did almost the same? She had acted just like them and felt ashamed for it so she took Clair’s harsh words, she deserved them- I didn’t mean…. –Lowers her eyes and tugs at her bangs- It really was just an accident.

Lynsey: -glares at Dorian with eyes that were wet with unshed tears but doesn’t pull her hand away from him once he grabbed her- What? Feeling guilty now? After you’ve already paraded your little girlfriend in front of me. A simple NO would have done it! Okay! I get it now, you’re obsessed with the freak but gods you could have waited until you gave me an answer before –waves her free hand as she tries to think of how to describe what she had seen- before you were drooling all over her in front of me! –yanks her hand away from him- Why do you even like her anyways? She’s so boyish! –and not me- and as flat as a board! –and not me- And…and ugly! –she stopped then breathing heavily and blushed with anger. Why did that girl always make her act like this, she just had a way of getting under her skin and making her act like a crazy bitch in front of Dorian. She looked away then- I thought you were a nice guy, which is something I usually don’t go for. But I actually liked you.

R: -leans over to talk to Yogi- What she meant by that was ‘Yes, I kissed him, and I liked it.’ –What he really meant by the words were clear to the smaller boy, ‘she’s mine so fuck off’- Now why don’t you do like your little buddy over there and listen to some music so we can talk without you butting in with your annoying questions.

Y: -glares at the guy- Why do you have to be such a dick? It looks to me like she didn’t like it and she want YOU to shut up.

R: -leans back into his seat with a chuckle- So the little pup actually has some teeth on him. –turns his eyes back to June and frowns, he really couldn’t help it. He hated it when any other guy even looked at her, it was ridiculous but there wasn’t anything he could do about it besides snap at the little prick next to him. And honestly, it did make him feel a little better-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On your mark!   On your mark! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

On your mark!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Note :: High School :: High School-
Jump to: