The Note
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting The Boss

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

Meeting The Boss - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 11:07 pm

K: -Confused by her eagerness he did nothing but watch her bolt out of the office. With her gone he took the freshly made coffee and finally poured himself a fresh hot satisfying cup. He drank it, savoring his warmth a moment before heading back to his office-
Back to top Go down
https://thenote.niceboard.com
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 11:29 pm

B: -runs outside and pulls out her phone, inputting the address and waiting for her gps to load the walking route. Today's skirt was less constricting, allowing her to easily jog past people to the crosswalk. The city was load with noise and colors. Crowded with people of all types- 

L: -looks up from typing at the computer when Kujo walks through to his office. Returns to her magazine-

Avenda: -walks right past Lady unnoticed and walks into Kujo's office- Hello. I'm Avenda from Real Estate. I've brought the property report you wanted for you meeting. -Normally it was handed to a secretary but she wouldn't pass any chance to meet one of the NOW-HOT Bachelor of the years-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 11:57 pm

K: -Takes the folder from her and sit down, flipping through it briefly before looking up at her and pausing for a moment- Yes of course. -Slips the file between the others he'd need for the meeting and goes to type something on his computer before looking at the new girl side long- You can leave now. -finishes what he was typing and calls Lady in to the office- I need you to contact a temp agency for me. Since Shaheen is without a secretary at the moment, and he seems...rather fond of mine I'd like to find one for him.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 12:14 am

A: -compresses lips before walking out dejectedly-

L: -Comes in, glancing angrily at the passing new girl. Listens to Kujo then raises a brow- Do you want her just like the one we have?
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 12:21 am

K: Of course not. No. -He leaned in feeling mischievous and that he had to talk in a lowered voice despite the two of them being the only ones in the office- Ask them to send their oldest secretary. -Leans back in his seat, unable to hide his smile for he was in an uncharacteristically good mood for a tuesday- But of course don't use words like that. Say mature, and well seasoned. Try to have her here by the end of our next meeting if at all possible
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 12:39 am

L: -smiled wickedly, glad to see his lightened appearance- Right away.
--Much later then 20 minutes-
B: -enters the building late. Even with the gps on the phone she had gotten lost. What started as a fun journey turning frustrating fast. People were jerks in the city. Thankfully she had found some herbal shot that sold coffee. The lady had been strange and the items a little weird but she figured the coffee was normal. But at that point she didn't care much. enters the elevator with an older lady and presses the button for her floor. 
S: -enter Kujo's office for the meeting prep work. Swags and sits in a chair-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 12:47 am

K: -Easily maintains his usual somber countenance while he discusses things with Shaheen and waits for a lull in the conversation- I didn't just call you in here to speak about the meeting. -Steeples his fingers as he talks to him- Since I'm sure it's hectic trying to work without a secretary I've gone out of my way to find a replacement for you
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 12:51 am

S: -sits up, interested- You got me a secretary? Already? Damn you fast. -scoots to the edge of his seat- How does she look?
B: -steps out with the elevators opens, glancing against briefly at the older lady following her out. A customer perhaps. Walks to her desk-
L: -Steps over to stop the two- Mr. Petrova is waiting for yall.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 12:55 am

K: -Stands when he hears Lady's voice and moves to the front of his desk- I haven't had the pleasure of meeting her yet. But I did ask for someone easy on the eyes.

OL: -Nods at Lady and leans on her cane as she follows the tall girl infront of her- Well hurry along dear, I'm eager to get back in the work force -Taps bunny's heel with the end of her cane-
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 1:03 am

B: -jumps a few steps at the taps and looks back at her annoyed- Alright Granny. -walks into the office in front of her, glancing at the two sitting the room- 

S: -looks back at the voices and time slowed. She walked in, pony tail bouncing provocatively, skirt swinging. There was some bag in her arms but he ignored it, more interested in measuring her. Sits back and wipes at his jaw, evaluating his situation then stands and clears his throat, tugging at his collars. His hands trembled, in nerves or excitement was unclear. Tries to get a handle on himself and sits back down- No. I couldn't take such a stunning figure from you.  

B: -ears twitch at his words. Stops behind the chairs, furthest from Shaheen-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 1:26 am

K: -Eyes his partner closely for his reaction, this definitely wasn't what he had had in mind. He turned his gaze to the door way wondering if Lady had made a mistake in picking out the new addition to the team. He saw Bunny's thin form there but behind her silhouetted was a more heavy set figure, more like he was expecting and despite the coffee being late he might actually have to commend her on her impeccable timing. Without hiding his grin he shook his head- I didn't suspect you'd be able to -When Bunny stepped aside the woman moved forward. She was older and Her peppered hair was short and fluffed up with hairspray. The bright red lipstick she wore did not compliment her jaundiced complexion nor did it compliment the berry colored power suit she wore, equipped with prominent shoulder pads.- That's why I'd like to introduce you to Deborah

Deb: -Smiles at Shaheen showing her mouth full of braces- It's a pleasure to meet you. -All the metal in her mouth gave her a slight lisp-

*Retracting the cane
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 1:38 am

S: -visibly pales and he swallows desperately looking at Kujo. there was no way he could be expected to look at this decrepit form. He mumbled in betrayal- how could you. You who walk among goddesses. -Shoulders slumped he turned to the girls with a weak smile- Hello. I'm so glad you were available Deborah. -looks back at Kujo, imaging stepping on him-

B: -looks from one person to the next, not sure what was happening. Sets back when Shaheen steps by  to talk to Deborah. She still felt his creepy gaze on her. Looks over at Kujo and notices an unexpected grin. Blinks, he looked better with a smile. She looked away wondering if she had been called in for being late or if Kujo had simply used her to tease his friend-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 12:36 am

D: -Her wide gait caused a slight waddle and she moved into the office and eagerly shook his hand- So glad to be here. I used to work for the matherson's when I was a young girl. I'm sure the secretarial position hasn't changed much over the years. Is this your office? Show me where to get started

K: -Steps in, his grin fading into a more congenial smile- His office is down the hall actually. -Looks to Bunny- This girl here is Lini, she'd be happy to show you to Shaheen's office and start you on some easy tasks. -Checks his watch and adjusts it slightly on his wrist to face him- We actually have a meeting to prepare for so we will be unavailable for most of the afternoon. -Turns from them and grabs the things he'll need then looks to Bunny, now back in to business mode- Have the coffee ready for the meeting.

M: -Trots into the office, her arms full of the binders they would need for the meeting- are you two coming? I heard that the brothers are already on their way. We need to be briefed before they get here.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 6:42 am

B: -Motions for Deborah to follow and leaves the office. The only thing she knew of Shaheen’s office was it was on this floor. There had been no tour and no time to wonder around the office. Kujo acted as if she should just know everything already. It was probably past the breakroom. Direction decided, she lead Deborah, taking short steps. It took a bit but they found it, and she joined Deborah in exploring it-

S: -swoops to Marine’s side and wraps an arm around her waist, kissing her neck- Hello Marine. –Looks to Kujo- Let’s get this meeting over with then. This will be the last time I look at those greasers. –They move to the conference room, and begin discussing-

B: -delivers coffee then returns to the breakroom. Coffee wasn’t really her thing but she had worked hard for the small bag on the counter, might as well enjoy a sip. Fixes a cup and sits down. Deciding on a small break while the meeting was on. Taking a sip of the now sugared drink-

L: -enters the conference room and sits, small notepad computer positioned to take notes. She fixed a small cup of coffee and sat. These meetings could go on forever sometimes. With how troublesome the Italians had been so far she figured this would be a rough one. 
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 10:57 pm

M: -Once they were finished discussing she stood and made herself a cup of coffee and an additional one the way Shaheen liked. She stirred it with the straw absentmindedly while repeating to herself the key points she would need to hit during the meeting. She stepped back to the table and placed her hand on Shaheen's back as she delivered his coffee-

K: -Makes himself a mug of coffee and sits back down at his spot to review things, sipping on the fresh cup-

Sh: -Opens the door for the guests and steps aside to usher them in- Mr. Petrova, Mr. Shaheen, Ms. Marina - The Moretti brothers are here to see you.

K: -Stands as the brothers begin pooling into the room-

M: -Turns to face them and lowers her hands to her sides- Good afternoon

Paul: -Who was tall and rail thin walked in first and walked past the three without shaking their hands and moved to his spot on the other side of the table whilst grumbling-

Peter: -Short and rotund steps in after him, he shook the hands of the men but when he moved to Marina he placed his thick hands on the small of her waist and greeted her with two swift kisses on the cheek- Ciao Bella!

Parker: -Average height and weight walks in and shakes their hands and moves around to sit with his brothers-

K: -Once the greetings are out of the way he sits and opens the binder to the first page and begins discussing what needs to be discussed-

(( Feel free to take over one of the brothers if you want. Just wanted to get them in and introduced.))
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 6:37 am

Shaheen: -leans into her hand and takes the cup, never taking his eyes off the brothers, gaze lingering longer on Peter. They were snakes! Each one of them. This was the first deal they’ve had with the Italian brothers but their reputation was wildly known. Shifts in his seat and takes another deep drink, the coffee was different today, spicier, as if someone had added all-spice with a dark coffee taste. Sets the cup down-

Lady: -stands and pours a cup for each brother then returns to her seat and faces the group. Takes a drink from her cup. She had added sugar and creamer to hers. It had a warm flavor-

Paul: -glares at each person across from him. Stays quite besides a few comments made aloud to himself. Watches Peter as he begins the meeting. Pointing and providing all paperwork with his information. Parker added some data notes here and there-

Pete: -Shaheen finally laid an offer on the table, one they had clearly discussed before-hand. Paul stood, as he did every first offer, and objected angrily. Pointing out all the great qualities their property offered, how selling it for so low would be an outrage. Looks to Parker and whispers, looking to be interested-

S: -growls out rejections at Paul, moving animatedly in his chair with his own anger. They acted as if they sat on a gold-mine!-

-Twenty minutes later, price still not agreed upon, numerous offer have already been on the table and none accepted. Second round of coffee for most-

L: -watches, outwardly grimacing while taking notes, her typing quiet on the small computer. She disliked people who gave Kujo any trouble-

S: -looks from Marine who had just called a point on the bothers. The three men across from them quieted, realizing they would have to accept a price lower than they had wanted. It soured their mouths. Smirks and raises and eyebrow, saying jokingly to Kujo- What are the three little piggy’s going to do now I wonder.

((You can disregard Shaheen if you had a plan for this sensitivity thing.  
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 11:52 pm

Peter: -Sputters when he hears the nickname Shaheen had given them- T-Three little piggy's? -His face reddened with rage-

K: -Looks over at him, completely done with the conversation.- Well, the hit dog does bark first -Shifts in his seat and leans forward, steepling his hands on the table- Your business practices are oafish and dishonest. If we go through with this deal we have no intention of doing business with you three again.

Parker: -His brows knit and he slammed a fist into the table out of anger of being insulted and the feeling of being lowballed in the price of the property. Despite Kujo's offering being more than generous considering the work needed- Is this how you speak to all of your potential clients? -his face reddened, even with the disrespect they would need to go through with this deal to keep their company from going bankrupt-

M: -Crosses her arms and settles back in her chair- Well see, there's the issue, you're not a potential client. You are our client. -She said the last sentence with finality- You will sell this property to us, that's not a secret. I've said before, we do extensive research regarding all of our business deals. So we know your current financial situation. -Looks to all three brothers- Right now all you are is a stubborn roadblock in our ventures to expand our market over in Italy.

Peter: -His lip curled after being talked to so disrespectfully by a woman and his hands that were resting on the table clenched into tight fists.- Don't talk to us that way, girl -he spat-

Paul: -Places a hand on his brother's shoulder placating him for a moment to calm him. This meeting was spiraling out of control quickly and they couldn't afford to lose this deal. With a clear and quick mind he opened the folder to one of the sheets of data they had gathered. They had done their research too. With the projected sales KS and Partners couldn't afford to lose them in this deal either. Even if the woman had dismissively referred to them as just a roadbloack.- We both know our location is prime. Perhaps we could start over and renegotiate the terms.

(( I got real dramatic with this hahaa... If you want to write it you can, or I'll do it next post. I was just going to have them ask for a little bit more money (Maybe) and then to suggest the sensitivity training just to fuck with them. Make it part of their terms for the deal. Or w/e you want))
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 7:42 am

Shaheen: -Leans forward, placing his forearm on the table- Don’t get cocky just because you’ve got prize. We stick with our original offer. –Eyes cooling watching peter. Something felt wrong-

Paul: -Watches Shaheen then stares at Kujo, mulling over the offer once again. It was still too low, they could get more out of this deal, and there had to be something they could demand just to sweeten the deal.

Peter: -raises the prince then adds- also, forty hours of sensitivity training. –Smirks straight at shaheen, then scowls at the woman next to him -This will teach you more respect for your clients. –His voice hinted at another word while looking at Marine-

S: -growls- What the hell is sensitivity training? –Turns to Kujo, ultimately he had the final say. Growls again to himself, he didn’t want to give one cent to these greasy assholes but this deal had to be made and the price was reasonable enough. It the long run it would be nothing-

Parker: -lets out a laugh then looks almost surprised at it- This means the entire office. I can’t image the people around you are better.

L: Watch it! You talk of our needing this training when you are acting no better. –Blinks suddenly, wondering why she had blurted that. Looks back to her computer, it really wasn’t her place to speak up in these meetings- 
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 4:07 pm

K: -Kujo had a quick temper in most aspects of his life, but the only time he almost always remained level headed was during business meetings. He and Shaheen usually had a good cop bad cop dynamic between them with Marina backing them up with facts. But this was escalating too quickly- Quiet. -He said firmly setting his narrow gaze on the brother's before relaxing and looking at them plainly- 40 hours is ridiculous, we're a high volume company. We have too many employees besides and we simply cannot afford to waste that amount of time on such frivolous ideas. Especially ones planned out of spite.

Peter: -narrows his eyes at him- Well, it's part of our deal. This is our very last offer. Take it or leave it. -he said very stubbornly-

K: -Barely considers this before offering a bit less money and only 16 hours of training with 25 employees of his choosing-

Paul: -Mulls it over, it was still generous and if this offer was going to be the one to revive the business then it wouldn't be a good idea to get on their shit list.-

Parker: -Erupts- We set the terms already!

Paul: We'll take it.

M: -Stands and takes the paper work they had previously typed up before the argument- I'll type up the new terms and conditions then. -She stepped out and then quickly returned with new copies for everyone. She passed them out then sat down, leaning over the table and going over all the key points again with the brothers. Making sure to talk slow as if she were dealing with idiots-

K/M/S: -Sign the documents-

Brothers: -Sign the documents-

M: -Takes their copies and puts it into two separate folders. Giving the Moretti's theirs and keeping their copy for the office- Well gentlemen. I do believe you've over stayed your welcome. -Everyone stands. The moretti's lean over to shake their hands but are refused by Kujo-

K: -Unfolds his hands from in front of him and gestures one to the door- Gentlemen.

PPP: -Grumble as they file out of the office-

(( It would be good if they revived their business and we used them along down the line. Like maybe there could be a gala thing and they show up.))
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 10:35 pm

PPP: -leave without words-

S: Annoying bastards. -Runs a hand through his hair, causing it to fall forwards, then shakes his hands angrily- What kind of idiot includes sensitivity training into a deal? –walking with the others towards Kujo’s office. His was closest to the elevators and it was time for lunch- Marine, let’s go check out the new fish joint for lunch. –Turns to point a finger at Kujo- We are discussion this stupid training later. Maybe we can turn this into a vacation so it won’t suck.

L: -walks beside Kujo- I can look up training institutes out of state. Do you already have an idea of the chosen 25?

S: Just don’t include your brother. –he always took all the girls attention- 
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:18 am

K: -Raises a hand to Lady- Don't bother. I already have a place in mind. -Stops in front of his office and waves Shaheen and Marina off- There should be a place upstate. I have a colleague who owns a ranch, Kennith Grant. He runs weekend programs for companies so that's what we'll do. Ask the top twenty employees if they'd be interested in attending the program. let them know it will be company paid and they'll also be paid overtime for the event. Make sure you inform them that they have the option to decline as well. We'll just go to the next person on the list. We'll be leaving for it this weekend -Gives her a few more instructions regarding the property they just bought and his travel plans for the next couple of months before asking- How do you feel about going to Italy?

Kin: -Finishes whatever he was doing in his office and comes upstairs with his portfolio tucked under his arm. Moves over to Bunny's desk and nods towards her- Hey, I got a question about lunch -Sets the portfolio down- Do you mind if we have it down town? There's a furniture shop I need to stop at to get some quotes. -shrugs- I can't find any other time to go...and I don't really want to cancel our plans.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 8:06 am

L: -blushes, she was probably over reacting. It wasn't like he was asking her to go with him- Can't wait to pack. Should I have it scheduled for this weekend then?

B: -looks up at him and shrugs- Sure, anything to get outside with someone who knows where they are going. -begins to ramble on about her earlier trip and the coffee. She had been alone at her desk for way to long. 

S: -takes Marine out to the restaurant. Nice, with patio and colorful umbrellas-

((maybe S&M could discuss who Kujo would take and he could make a side comment like 'he'll probably bring his secretaries' 'mmm, I hope so' like he is clearing imagining ass.))
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 6:47 am

K: -Small smile flickers at her eagerness for the trip- No. We won't be able to proceed with the Italy project until that training is out of the way. We'll do that this weekend. -Sighs and closes his eyes- It definitely sets a bitter taste in your mouth for the project doesn't it? -Rubs his jaw- Why don't you order lunch. Get yourself something too.

K: -Listens to her ramblings patiently and engages with a few jokes before getting in to a taxi and taking her to a dive of a Thai food restaurant- I can't believe he made you make coffee in front of him -Laughs- Well, actually I could, he's a little sadistic. He sent a girl home and crying one time because she broke our new expensive espresso machine. That's when we got Lady, little miss perfect.

M: -Sits down and orders a nice wine to pair with their lunch - Well, this place is charming. -Folds her napkin out on her lap and dabs some fresh bread in the olive oil and herbs presented- You know, I was really craving Italian food this morning but after dealing with those bastards I don't think I ever want Italian food again. -She scrunches her nose and tosses down a chunk of her bread back in to the basket-
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 7:40 am

L: --blinks, then quickly agrees. Turns to go order the meal then stops and looks back at him, Asking boldly- Then we can eat together?

B: -rolls her eyes. Lady really did strive for that title, mumbles- Those two really are perfect for one another. -takes a bite of her food, chomping angrily, then gives sly eyes to kin- Are those two secretly dating?

S: -takes the bottle when its brought and pours it himself, starting with Marine's cup. He takes a deep sip, then sets the cup down- Those dickheads have been a pain since the beginning. We should have known better then to get mixed up with Italians. Why do they always talk with there hands? -imitates the gestures. Throws his head back suddenly and pinches his nose- What the hell is sensitivity training. I don't need to be sensitive.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 1:26 pm

K: -Stares at her a moment studying her face. There was a certain innocence to her question and his shoulders relaxed and he nodded- Sure. We'll dine in my office. -Turns and steps inside to work until lunch arrives-

Kin: -Chuckles in agreement and finishes chewing a bite before answering with a guffaw-Kujo? Lady? dating? Nah, he has a strict policy against dating any employees. Doesn't stop her from trying though. -pushes the bean sprouts around on his plate- He's got some will power though, cause she's tried almost everything. Guess it's not worth the sexual harassment scandal to him.

M: -Smiles mischievously over her glass at him as she takes a sip- I think if anyone in the office needed sensitivity training it would be you. -Reaches over and rests her hand over his and rubs small circles over his knuckles with her thumb-  It's only 16 hours right? Just think of it as going back to school for a really boring class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting The Boss
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Note :: Business BnK :: Business Bunny and Kujo-
Jump to: