A Roleplay Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

publication

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DelightfulTurtle
Admin

PostSubject: publication   Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:34 am

The next day came fast and Laun was happy to be back at school, a place she felt was normal and she needed that after the long weekend she had.

Laun: –enters the classroom and sets her bag at her desk. She spotted Arianna and went straight to her desk- Now heres a gloomy face I didn’t miss. –laughs and sits backwards in the chair before her- How was your weekend?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoegy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: publication   Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:48 am

A: -Looks up at her friend and gives her a dismissive look before stretching her arms out in front of her- Oooh -She sighed and tilted her head, her orange curls twirling down her shoulders- you know. Extra lonely~ -She bent her arms at the elbow and propped her chin in her hands- But tell me about your weekend! Any juicy drama happen?

D: -Walks in to the class room and plops down in his seat. He wasn't quite ready to be back at school. Spending the weekend with his classmates and now being back with them for the next week was going to be difficult especially when he was sure Lynsey and her friends would rally against him somehow, isn't that what girls did when one was heartbroken? he yawned and crossed his arms then leaned down to rest his head in them while he waited for class to start-

J: -Was hurrying to class as best she could. She was currently walking with her nose in a textbook, she hadn't studied all weekend and it was killing her more than she would ever be willing to admit-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thenote.niceboard.com
DelightfulTurtle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: publication   Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:58 am

L: -Lets out a small cry and crosses her arms on top of the chair then drops her forehead on her arms- I don't even know where to start. -Lifts her head then raises an arm and runs her hands through her hair, pulling her bangs back and resting her head against her hand, keeping her eyes on Arianna's desk- I-uh...think I like someone. -This was something she had been thinking over and over about since the train ride yesterday and while she hadn't meant to admit it to Arianna she suddenly felt like she wanted too. It was her first time liking someone and she was honestly feeling excited about it-

B: -plops down sideways in the seat in front of Dorian and crosses her long legs. She set her purse on the desk she was sitting at and pulled out a small container on lip gloss and a mirror. Opens the stick and mirror then watches herself apply the sticky gel on to her lips, smacking them then twisting the top closed- So I heard about your fun train ride. -Closes the mirror and tucks it into her bag before looking at him- Our sweet innocent Rion is in love with a green fish.

R: -had stopped by the vending machine to grab a drink and was leisurely walking back to class while drinking it when he saw a small figure pass by the hall he was in, nose almost touching the book she was carrying. He smiled at his lucky catch and sped his steps up a little to catch up to the girl. Once behind her he reached over her shoulder and snatched the book, holding it up to read with his free hand, laughs when he notices the subject- Why am I not surprised your reading a textbook out of class. Most people don’t even read their textbooks in class. –Shuts the book and holds it out, no longer interesting with it-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoegy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: publication   Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:42 am

A: -Suddenly perks up at the news, it seems like she had waited forever for her sporty little friend to start crushing on boys, now they'd finally have something to talk about. She scooted her chair closer and leaned in to whisper excitedly, propping her head up with both hands- No. Way! Who is he? -she held her hand up to cover her mouth as she whispered the name of one of the boys in the classroom, another boy who played sports like her friend.- Ooh, if it was him you two could train together! how cute would that be -she tapped her feet rapidly, unable to contain her excitement- Oh! or is it a sexy upper classman?

D: -Lets out a dissatisfied groan before lifting his head and propping it up with a fist. He flashed Bay a sleepy half-lidded smile before sighing her name- Bay, my darling. Nothing gets past you, now does it? -So his predictions were correct, he glanced  around the room wondering if Claire and Amanda would make their appearance soon. Each girl shooting of their barrage of accusatory questions in turn. He might just have to take his lunch on the roof- So, where's the rest of the firing squad?

J: -Reaches for her book as it was lifted from her hands and when she whirled around and wasn't surprised to see a certain red head standing behind her. She sighed and took her book back and quickly flipped to the spot she had been- Well I happen to take my education very seriously. I missed a lot of -she paused and covered her mouth to yawn- a lot of studying over the weekend. -She smiled slightly and hugged the open book to her chest- So I caught up on all my studies last night.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: publication   Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:09 am

L: -Takes a moment to look back at the guy in her class that Arianna had pointed out. He was pretty cute, and he had black hair, a trait that she was partial to lately. Looks back to her friend when she mentions Dorian and blushes slightly, nodding- Yeah, him. We kinda met up a few time this weekend. -Proceeds to tell her about the weekend, when they got drunk at the boys room. When she first had an encounter with Lynsey, how she had past out with Dorian in her bed and then when she had run into Lynsey confessing to Dorian. Then Sunday's events of shopping and she finished her story with what happened on the train, blushing each time she mentioned a part where her and Dorian had been particularly close-

B: -Shrugs casually- Most likely planning when they are going to corner you and make you spill you sweet guts. –Glances at her nails and smiled a little- OR you could just tell me the ooey Gooey details and I could fend them off you. Since your one of my favorite boys. –flutters her lashes-

R: All of them? How much sleep did you get? –leans down close to examine her face, looking at the dark circles in her eyes and the pale color of her skin. Reaches out and lifts her chin up so now their faces were inches apart- Don’t stay up doing such silly things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoegy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: publication   Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:19 am

A: -Gasps at the appropriate times. She waited until her friend had finished her retelling of the weekend before slapping her on the arm- All that time together and you didn't even kiss?! Ahh, that must be excruciating! -She groaned before perking up again- So, are you going to confess to him?

D: -He stared at Bay unamused, he didn't mind the girl's company until they all flocked together to gossip- I have an idea Bay, -He started, feeling his irritation rise- How about you mind your own business, and stop trying to turn my personal life into juicy gossip for you and your fucking friends. Anything that happened is between Lynsey, Laun and I. -He nestled his head back into his arms- Now fuck off.

J: -Sputters her answer when he grabs her face- Enough! -she shouted and jerked away from his touch and turned away- I got enough sleep -She clarified quickly although a bit sheepishly and she smoothed out the wrinkles in her uniform in an attempt to be casual.-
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: publication   Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:32 am

L: -looks at her like she’s crazy- C-confess!? Why would I do that? –Its true that she had thought about kissing Dorian, she thought she would have on the train if they had not been interrupted by Lynsey. Even now, when Arianna had mentioned the word, she thought of his lips and wondered how he would taste or what it would feel like. Movies and stories always made kissing out to be something monumental and amazing. She hoped it really was like that. Since she had accepted that she liked Dorian there wasn’t once she had thought of confessing to him. She liked him, why did there have to be more to it.
B: -Laughs at his insult and stands, picking her bag up from the desk as she did so- Fine, you don’t need to tell me anything. –Slides her purse onto her shoulder and smiles- But you do know they will harass her don’t you. –shrugs then wags her fingers in a goodbye gesture- see you later Rion sweetie. –walks over to a group of friends and begins talking to them-

R: -smiled at the fact that the girl is trying to get rid of wrinkles she doesn’t even have- Right, a yawn doesn’t mean you’re tired. –Finishes the drink he had in his hand then sets it on one of the window seals- So what would you do if you’re teacher gave you a test today and you passed out during it? –relating everything to school work seemed to be the easiest way to get his point across to the girl-

Last edited by DelightfulTurtle on Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoegy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: publication   Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:09 am

A: -Rolls her eyes and shakes her head- If you confess you'll become his girlfriend, dummy. -Digs in her pocket a moment before pulling out her chapstick and applying it liberally- Cause then if he says yes~ you can kiss him all you want. -She made a few kissing noises with her lips for emphasis, before offering her friend the lip balm- Keep this, if you use it all day your lips will totally be soft and kissable, perfect for your man.

Dorian stood when she did and grabbed her hard above the elbow. The blunt tips of his fingers digging into the tender flesh as he leaned down to whisper- if you so much as touch a hair on her head I will let everyone know what happened last summer at Claire's party. -he loosened his grip and pulled back slightly to look her in the eyes- alright?

J: -Glances at him from the corner of her eye, her mouth slanting in a disapproval. Her teacher wouldn't give a test so randomly, would they? She could finish it quickly and then sleep the rest of the period. She stroked her chin as she tried to think around it. No, she couldn't rush through a test. She began to fret over the possibility and she found herself circling back to grab the can he had set on the window sill. She quickened her pace to catch up with him again before looking up at him- I just need coffee.

Last edited by Stoegy on Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: publication   Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:28 am

L: -takes the bottle and turns in her seat to face the front, contemplating what her friend had told her. Was that all being boyfriend and girlfriend was? That you could kiss each other. Maybe it was a good thing then that she hadn't kissed Dorian on the train, since they weren't dating. It might have been to forward. Sets the lip balm on her desk then picks it up, repeats these actions a few times then squeezes the bottle between her fingers glaring at it. The stuff did make Arianna's lips look nice, would he notice if she wore it, maybe he would even want to kiss her. But then they would have to date right? Sets the bottle back, then picks it back up once again. She twisted it open and applied it the way she had just seen her friend do telling herself it was only because she wanted to try it. Not because she wanted Dorian to see her wearing it. Once she was done she stuffed it in her pocket, as if embarrassed by it and not at all fooled by her excuse-

B: -shoots him a look of annoyance to hide the small wince from his strong grip and the shocked expression that he had actually grabbed her. Steps forwards once he's done and pushes against him, they were the same height so her chest was against his- I have no interest in wasting my time harassing some ignorant little girl that you’re chasing after. I was simply warning you what is going to happen, and when you try to swoop in as her hero it'll only make it worse for her. -she said the word hero as if it was something disgusting, then she pulled away from him, running her long finger down his jaw- When that girl wants something, even I would be hesitant to get in her way. -This wasn't true of course, she could easily outcast Lynsey if she needed too but she wanted to pay the man back for grabbing her so roughly and trying to threaten her. She hated when people tried to threaten her-

R: -Watches her as she frets over the idea of a test, which he knew she would do when he had said it. When she turned around to head back to where he had left his empty can his eyes traveled down her petite form and stopped at the hem of her skirt. June didn’t wear her skirt as short as most of the girl in the school but for some reason this seemed sexier to him, the way it brushed just above her knees leaving him wondering how the back of her thighs would look- Shit. –He mumbled and turned away from her and pinched his nose while closing his eyes, trying to calm himself down. He would have offered to go buy her a coffee but he didn’t he should be alone with her much longer unless she was willing to get kissed by him again. Which he doubted she was. The bell saved him from having to make the choice of staying and suffering his imagination or leaving her- Oops. –he looked up innocently, a smile tugging at his lips- Your late.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoegy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: publication   Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:57 am

Claire: -The loud clack of heels echoed in the empty locker room as she searched around for the locker or a certain special someone.- Ah~ here we are -She cooed and a cruel grin spread across her glossed lips. She was doing a favor for her friend, one of those few tasks she actually enjoyed. She loved putting people in their places, especially lofty headed girls. She knew there was a strict hierarchy in high school that all the students must adhere to, she was near the top, this girl, well she wasn't even competition . She opened the locker and held up the pristine uniform, it was such a shame it was about to be destroyed. She let out a regretful sigh, before jerking her head back with a laugh. Who was she kidding. She slipped the scissors from her waistband and got to work. By the time she had finished the uniform was hardly recognizable, completely and utterly torn to shreds. She puffed her chest proud of her work and she tossed the remains into the locker before skipping triumphantly out of the locker room-

D: -Dorian's mind was too occupied with the recollection of his conversation with Bay this morning that he hardly noticed his coach screaming instructions in his ear. He sat down on the hard black tar of the track and traded out his cleats for his running shoes now that their field exceriszes were over. It had been wrong of him to grab Bay's arm, it had also been wrong for her to threaten him. He jerked his laces tight, irritated all over again. He tugged the strings hard to get the best fit before deftly tying them. Finally they could stop doing stupid suicides and drills and just run. Running was easily his favorite part of their drills. It didn't require thought and he was good at it. He stood and took off after the rest of the team-

J: -She sat in the small study room adjacent to the library, she of course was early. Naturally she took the chance to lay out her supplies. Her study guide, book and note pad were all laid out neatly before her. Even her pens and pencils were laid out in order, without anything else to occupy her hands she began to fidget. To stop she shoved her hands into her lap and gazed at the clock-
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: publication   Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:30 am

Toni, a fellow student in the soccer club, was keeping a relaxed pace behind Dorian until the two boys turned the corner of the track and the girls came into view. They were practicing with the vault and the man’s dark eyes locked onto a familiar small form that he had come to search for whenever the boys and girls were near each other. He sped his pace up until he was beside his team mate, “That girls about to vault.” His voice was deeper than most students his age, matching his large build and strong jaw. “Watch her.” His gaze never wavered from the girl even as he spoke to get Dorian attention. The two didn’t talk a lot, Toni never really talked to anyone, but when he did want the company of one of his fellow soccer teammates he would normally pick Dorian. He enjoyed the dark haired boys mature attitude and calm demeanor, a contrast to most of the more energetic guys on the team.

Laun stepped up and faced the vault, it wasn’t her favorite practice but she still had no trouble clearing it easily. All the training she had done growing up left her flexible to do most any sport, except for tennis, she had always been bad at that. Taking a deep breath she positioned herself then ran at the vault, hitting the small jumping pad and effortlessly clearing it. Her classmates praised her and she smiled before taking her place next to them so the next girl could go.

Toni watched with admiration as the girl small form twisted elegantly then landed easily on the other side of the vault. He let out a sigh, “She’s amazing right.” Turns to look at Dorian to see that he had been watching then looks back forwards and scratches his chin, admitting shyly, which was a funny look on such a big guy, “I would be able to fall for a girl if she was like her.” He looked pleased with a small blush, having a girlfriend was never something he thought of until he had seen the green haired girl for the first time a few weeks ago. “She must be a freshman, since I’ve never seen anyone with that hair color before.”

R: -enters the classroom with an arm full of snack and a trail of girls voices from the hall. Spots his bookworm and smiles walking towards the table and dumping his stash on the surface. He took the seat across from her then leaned forwards to set an oolong tea can in front of her- I brought you a drink, I figured its to late now to drink coffee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoegy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: publication   Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:38 am

D: -His eyes were already on her before Tony had even spoken up, it seemed that his gaze naturally fell to the short girl these days. His jog slowed to a trot and then to his eventual stop where he stared slightly agape as she lept gracefully over the pole. He peered over at Tony through his peripheral, surprised to see such admiration in his eyes. Tony was usually one of the more stoic boys on the team, but this was a good look for him.- She is new, -He finally answered- she's on the student council with me. -An idea came to him suddenly and he turned his head towards the boy beside him. If he were to confess to Laun and they began dating, Bay and her friends wouldn't have an excuse to pick on her- You should try talking to her, I can introduce you two.

J: -Looks up at him, unable to stop the slight pout that was forming on her face. Sure being late to talk to a teacher would have been fine, but being followed by a gaggle of girls while getting snacks? No. No excuse.- You know snacks aren't allowed in the library -She began but quickly stopped when the still cold can of oolong tea was placed before her. She picked it up, her eyes raising to meet his, she was surprised that he had remembered that small detail from that morning's conversation- Thank you.. -she said sheepishly and set the can back down in front of her-
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: publication   Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:23 am

A flash of panic crossed Toni’s face and he waved nervously back at Dorian, “No-you shouldn't.” His hand rose to rub at the back of his neck as he hung his head, “I’m no good with girls.” What he didn’t say was that he never really had a chance to talk with any girls since they would always run away whenever he came near. This was because the girls never saw how gentle he was, only that he was a huge man with beady eyes, thick brows that always seemed to be tilted into a glare, and a dangerous aura that hung around him. All traits given to him from his father whom his mother had said was a giant of a man and held several belts as a pro wrestler.

Toni looked at his smaller friend, studying the man’s undeniably handsome features. Maybe if it was him who introduced him to the girl then surly she wouldn't run away. He had seen how girls always seemed to flock to the dark haired man and his redheaded friend. “Okay. After practice.” He stated as if it was decided then took off running again but this time with a somewhat giddy smile.

Roel noticed the small pout and was pleased to see it, a girl wouldn't be jealous if she had no interest. With this knowledge he couldn't contain a self-satisfied smile as he grabbed a bag of chips from on top of the table. Opening the bag loudly he began to munch on the chips as he leaned back into his chair and glanced at the books before the girl. “So where shall we begin today? Maybe we should review the subject from our last session.” His tongue slid out to moisten his bottom lip and he bit it playfully referencing the kiss he had given her last time. Dropping the bag onto the table he leaned forwards, “but I won’t settle for the cheek this time.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoegy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: publication   Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:16 am

Dorian watched as Toni jogged off with an excited smile plastered over his face, he was glad to know that if Laun agreed to talk to him she would be well protected with the hulking boy. Naturally his gaze fell back to the girls team, his eyes searched a moment for the petite figure before disappointingly finding out she had moved to the back of the line. He turned then and easily regained his spot with the team.

After practice and a much needed shower, he prowled out of the locker room to search for the younger girl. Hoping she hadn't escaped and made her way home yet.

June calmly ignored his comment and neatly slid the recipe book she had been flipping through underneath the paper weight she called her physics book. "You know," She said as she thumbed her way through the book marked sections "when you smack your lips like that, I can't tell if you're talking to me or your snacks." She reached over and popped open the tab to her earl grey tea and took a much needed and refreshing drink. "Anyways, lets start at section 2.8. I need this to be quick, I have to get home early tonight."
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: publication   Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:48 am

It was a long while before Laun left the locker room. Her classmates had already showered, changed, and walked over the hill and back to the main building before she stepped outside with her backpack on her shoulder.

Toni spotted her green hair the instant she emerged from the doorway. The two boys stood by the fence that in closed the tennis court as they had waiting for Laun. When the girls that were coming out began to dewindl with still no sign of the melon haired girl Dorian had called out to one of her classmates to check that they hadn't already missed the girl.

Toni took a long look at the girl as she spotted the two then began to make her way over to them. Her exotic green hair stuck to the sides of her face with dried sweat and she still wore her gym uniform. When she stopped before them she sent a quick glance at Dorian then look up at Toni and gave him a small nod of acknowledgment. Toni frowned down at the girl and for once it wasn't because he didn't know what to do. Her normally bright scarlet eyes had turned to a dark maroon-ish red and were puffy as if she had been rubbing at them and the smile she had sent the two boys was tight as if she were forcing the muscles into the position. It was nothing like the bright energetic face he had been watching from afar.

"Is there a reason you two are hanging outside the girls locker room? You’re wasting your time if you’re trying to sneak a peek, all the girls have left." Her voice was curt and she seemed to be avoiding looking at either of them. Toni was unsure if she was joking or is she really thought they had been waiting to spy on the girls changing. His face flushed from the accusation.
Laun’s hands were grasped at her chest around the straps of her backpack, her knuckles white and her eyes set firmly on the green mesh that laced the fence behind the boys.

Roel frowned and grabbed the bag of chips he had dropped onto the table then sat back into his chair and glared at the textbook on the table. The rest of the session was spent on actual tutoring and when he would try to divert her attention with a quick clever comment she would effortlessly turn him down and revert them back to the subject of physics. Roel was beginning to get frustrated with the girl, the way she seemed to so easily ignore his teasing when she would usually instantly blush as his words. This girl is seriously obsessed with studying, he thought bitterly as he glowered at the book placed before him, blaming the damned thing for how this session was turning out. There’s nothing good about you, he thought as he jammed his finger against the open pages, you’re just a boring pile of shit. He stabbed at the book again, then again before slamming it shut with a growl.

It wasn’t until he looked up and saw her quietly staring at him with an odd look did he realize what he was doing. With a quick grumbled excuse about a bug he reopened his book and sat straighter in his chair. Trying to draw the attention back to their work and away from his weird behavior. Shit, was he jealous of some damned book? “This is wrong.” He reached over and pointed to the answer she had written for an equation. “You’re getting this mixed up with the last equation. This one is asking for the objects speed and weight.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoegy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: publication   Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:15 am

Dorian threw his head back in a laugh "Sneaking a peak, like what? a peeping tom! Do you really think that poorly of us?" he pushed himself up from the fence, and trotted over, pulling his bag up over his head and across his chest. "Doesn't seem like today would have been a good day to start such a scandalous hobby." his lips grew in to a cheeky grin and he leaned down closer so that only she could hear  "Cause it looks like you didn't shower." He spun around to the other side leaning down low so he could look her in the face "What's with that by the way, coach didn't work you hard enough...?" His last words trailed off  and the corners of his bright smile flickered down as he froze, still bent down awkwardly.

He suddenly shot straight up, his body growing rigid as he turned to Toni. He threw his hands in the air, upset now that he hadn't gotten a warning from him. Although, when he looked down at the girl he realized he should have seen the state she was in as soon as she came out of the locker room. What were you supposed to say when a girl cries? With his sister he could make faces, join her for a run or even just let her punch him a few times.

"D-Did you know that Japan is the only country that still hunts whales?" He sputtered trying to make light of the heavy silence that had fallen over them. "..I learned that in history today" he added. He winced at his failed attempt and he looked about not quite knowing where to go from there. After a beat he spoke, his voice taking on a certain tenderness as he asked "Do you want us to walk you home?" He motioned Toni closer "This is Toni by the way, we'd be glad to accompany you, you know..If you wanted."

June's eyes dropped down to the equation where she stared at it for a long moment. "No?" Her eyes jumped back up to Roel, expecting him to crack some witty joke or to see his lips curl in to a hint of a smile. All she saw was a genuinely earnest expression. "I already solved for the weight here." Her finger tips pointed to the notes that had been so neatly  documented. "And here on number five...I found the speed..." She turned her gaze up at him, her mouth dropping in to a frown as her eyes squinted into an accusation she wasn't quite brave enough to vocalize.

She turned to her school bag, her hands plunging deep into one of the interior pockets where she pulled out a small glasses case. The container creaked loud as she opened it revealing clear and circular frames. The handles clattered together as she unfolded them, and clutching each side she slipped them on to her face and dove into the book. She Jumped from notebook to book and back until she finally found it and huffed in disappointment. "You're right..." she said defeated "I just answered number eight twice but I used the values from number nine." her mouth tilted as she regarded the full page of math work the problems had required. The equations were so extensive and with physics being her worst subject - they had required all of her attention. She leaned back in her chair and without looking up at him she asked "What's your worst subject?"
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: publication   Sun May 24, 2015 9:51 am

Laun nodded a hello to Toni and wiped self-consciously at the hair stuck against her face. Clearly she hadn’t been able to hide her red eyes by the worried looks both boys gave her. Even with being upset at being targeted by bullying and being caught after crying she almost smiled at how sweet Dorian was. Even after his teasing.

“My house is far.” Laun lied. She didn’t want to walk with him, and she hated admitting why. While she detested succumbing to bullying it would take a good chunk out of her savings to buy a new uniform. She didn’t want to think about what the culprit would do if they heard Dorian had walked her home.

Toni gulped nervously when she nodded at him. He liked the way the girl looked after working out. Especially how her lips looked as if she wore that stuff a lot of girls tended to slather on, that made them all shiny and drew you’re eyes. It looked good on her. “That’s no problem!” He blurted out, then blushed and scratched at his jaw deciding to follow his friend’s lead, “I mean, that’s no problem, if you wanted us too.” He trailed quietly off feeling foolish.

Laun looked at the bigger man, not really knowing what to think of him. He looked like turning him down would hurt his feelings. “Uh. I guess that’s okay.” So much for stopping by the front store and grabbing a new uniform. She would have to get up early to do it. “But only until we part ways.” Hopefully neither boys lived near the Kokedera temple.
-
Roel watched as June removed her glasses and put them on then poured over her work. The whole scene made him want to pull her over the table, bury his hands it that soft hair, and kiss her. The quick kiss he had given her at the temple flashed to him mind. With an effort, he restrained himself.

“I got a b- in history once.” He admitted before leaning back in his chair and casually readjusted his pants. He didn’t know he had a thing for glasses. “And I destroyed everything when I had to take a semester of home economics.” This girl always seemed to be asking him questions. Most girls he dealt with wanted him to do the talking, well. Not much talking. But the point was they never were interested in him personally.

“What about you? Is physics your only downfall?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoegy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: publication   Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:36 pm

Dorian nodded "Right. Part ways." The walk outside of the school's gates were kind of quiet. Well, more like awkward. With Laun being upset and with Toni being to shy to even talk to the girl without stuttering, they made for an interesting group. "So, Toni here," He began trying to break the silence between them "I mentioned before, he plays soccer with us. He's the best goalie we've had all school year." He stepped aside so that the two of them could walk beside each other, he on the other side of Laun. He opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by a voice behind him.

"Laun!" Arianna trotted out from the schools gates and caught up with them. Looking between the group her lips curved into a suggestive smile "So where are we headed today?" She nestled up to Dorian "Are we going back to that cute cafe?"

-

June filled in the correct values as she listened but paused when he spoke about trouble with home economics. "I think I heard about you" a smile blosomed on her face as she recalled the memory. "Mrs. Lynn used to talk about this red haired pretty boy who couldn't even boil water." She laughed "She told us that when you submitted pancakes for inspection - they were so pretty and golden on top, but black and hard as coal on underneath. Was that you?"  

She dusted the eraser shavings off of her paper, the smile still on her face. "It's okay though, Cause I'm really bad at english" She cringed, "Any time they ask me what 'x' author was feeling when he wrote 'y' piece. I just draw a blank. How am I supposed to know?"  She folded her notebook closed and picked up her book doing the same. "I even tried to take a creative writing class, thinking that it would help me understand the mind of an author. Nope. Those people are nuts!"
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: publication   Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:52 am

Laun listened to Dorian as she walked with them, trying her best to react accordingly with the pair but  her eyes stayed fix on their surroundings, her heading turning about as if she was searching for something. The grounds located between the locker rooms and the school buildings was mostly empty, a few students still tricked from the school but they paid little attention to the small group. Most interested only in getting home and off school groups, a felling Laun shared.

Dorian shifted across her vision causing her to blink and turn her attention to him, a question on her face as she watch him step in stride on her opposite side. The words he had said seemed to finally sink in causing Laun to spin to stare up in shock at the man bumbling next to her. Was she bring introduced? Before she had time to puzzle on this, and before Dorian had time to continue boasting of his friend, someone called her name and she turned to see Arianna.

The taller girl took no time in settling close to Dorian, Laun returned to staring at the scenery, she smiled but it didn't seem to reach her eyes. "Count me out of the afternoon activities. Forgot my allowance." Laun lied easily, her smile seemed to look more genuine.

Toni had visibly brightened at the mention of the cafe, he couldn't believe he would be lucky enough to have the chance to eat with Laun outside of school. His dreams were squished flat and her words and his shoulders sank. He doubted such a chance would be presented to him once again, the petite girl hadn't shown much interest in him during their short walk, even after Dorian talked him up she hadn't looked in his direction except once before her friend came bounding up.
--

"You're probably overthinking it." Roel stood as she did with his bag in hand and slipped the strap over his shoulder. "Then again I our English education in full of over analyst. When Lord of the Flies was read in one of my English classes a few years back, our teacher constantly found symbolism where there was not necessarily intended symbolism. 'See, that bird is red and gold. It's definitely a symbol for communism.' She would say. If we are continually taught to find things that are not there in writing it obscures the story itself. Taking away the authors meaning and making it your own."

They began towards the door after June had packed, her leading the way having sat closest. A flash of light stopped Roel and he turned to see a set of keys sitting on the chair June had just occupied. She was halfway across the classroom now and he watched her until her body framed the doorway then he picked the keys up and slid them into his pocket.

Out in the hallway he caught up with her and matched her pace. The sun was bright outside and Roel could feel the warmth of it on his skin as he walked the long way to the stairs leading to the exit. Their classroom was located on the far east end, the only door on that side leading to a fire exit. "While I disagree with our English Education, I still tutor in it." No one else was in the hall, his voice echoed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: publication   

Back to top Go down

publication
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1