The Note
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sensitive moments

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

Sensitive moments Empty
PostSubject: Sensitive moments   Sensitive moments EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 3:44 pm

((thought it was time to move over.))

-Employee's arrive from a bus to an orchard with a large house and barn. Rumored friend of Kujo's who's wife qualifies to coach the training class. Rumor also had it she was a nut.-

L: -stands shifting in the mud, he heel's sinking whenever she leaned back. Agitated at being stuck with the other twenty employees, she stood arms crossed glaring at anything that passed-

B: -smirks at Lady's obvious discomfort. She had asked about the place so was sure to wear boots when she heard it would be out in the country. Country look fit her.-

Christian: -delicately makes his way over to where Bunny stood, averting Lady at her foul gaze- Bunny~! You fit the scene today! -winks-

-Employees grumble in the back as they are shuffled together in front of the large house. The owners also owned cottages down the road that everyone would be boarding at, in pairs-

-
K: -Is all too eager to step off of the bus, thankful to stretch his long legs and to be on flat ground. Sitting all day in a cozy office chair was a lot different than sitting on a cramped bus. He moved to Lady, offering her his hand to lead her to the walkway of the house so her heels wouldn't sink down in the mud- Heels aren't all you packed, Are they? -He had dressed in business casual. A button down shirt paired with a nice pair of pressed jeans-

Marina: -Steps off the bus, she had been in a bitter mood when they had left and she was still in one now. She preferred flying. Long drives made her sick and the last half of the ride that was extra bumpy had done her no favors-

Joseph: -Comes out of the house when he hears the bumbling engine of the buses- Kujo Petrova! Long time no see! -Gives Kujo a large hug when K meets him on the steps which is returned by him- Got yourself stuck in a little tizzy I see. -Looks over at the group with his hands on his hips- Well, It's nothing Paula won't be able to help you with. -Holds up a ring with a bunch of keys- I'll show you guys to the cabins -Glances at Lady and a few of the other employees outfits before nodding- You know, give you some time to change and get ready for the events of the day.

Leonard: -Pulls the sides of the bus up revealing where the storage for bags were and starts helping to hand people their things-

-
S: -walks beside Marina. Adjusts his sunglasses and scans the surrounding area. You could faintly see the cabins through the scatter of trees along the hills dip. A graveled road lead their way. He noticed some of the group opting for walking in the grass-

L: -waves on the edge of the gravel, her small suitcase bumping along behind her. It was a relief when they finally arrived at the small buildings. Her ankles ached-

-Joseph walks around and passes out keys to everyone, instructing which cottage was theirs-

S: -Holds his out out for Marina to see a pair of keys danging between his fingers- I paired us together. -closes his hands over the keys and pockets them- Even if we are fighting, I insist you continue to deal with me.

B: -groans when Joseph pairs the secretaries-

L: -snatches the keys before Leni could move- Thank you. -Turns annoyed eyes on Bunny- Try to stay out of my way this weekend. -Rolls her suitcase into the hut and shuts the door-

B: -drops her bag from her shoulder onto the ground at her feet. All she would have to do is put her bag away- Where are we meeting up after getting ready? -asks Joseph, as he continued to pass the last few keys out-

-
M: -Narrows her eyes at him through her sunglasses and pulls one of her travel bags up over her shoulder- I hope you don't intend on making this some kind of couple's retreat. -Walks into the cabin and throws her bag on the bed. She'd have to ask someone to trade later-

J: -Looks to Bunny and adjusts his cap and nods back to the house- Just meet me over on the porch over there. I'll let Paula know that y'all are here. -Gives her a once over and chuckles at her appearance- Say, are you sure you're with the right group? Where's your high heels? -Laughs as a few of the girls pull their heels out of the dirt and trot into the remaining cabins. Rests his hand on the small of his back while he surveys the area- Do you want a chore?

K: -Enters his cabin and walks around looking for reception. Just because they weren't at the office didn't mean he would slack on work-

-
B: I don't like to wear them. -smiles at the women, most should have known. Kujo really did not seem the type of man to consider heels. Turns to Joseph with an interested brow- sure.

L: -Tosses her suitcase on the bed and begins unpacking. Hanging her clothes with the small hangers provided. Keeps her calm while adjusting things. Something she would do to make a place feel more like her own. Once done she slips on some flats she had stashed and changes her cardigan top for a simple button up. Throws on some light make up and hurries to the door. She had missed which cabin had been Kujo's but she would find it-

S: -grimaces and follows. Leaves his bag in a chair and walks over to Marina. Grabs her arm to  pull her to him- Are you going to keep this attitude the entire time? Your not so guiltless anymore.

-
J: -Leads her back behind the cabin where a fence lines the edge of the property and a bunch of vines are growing with fat juicy blackberries on them- Why don't you pick some of these while you wait, maybe if we're lucky Paula will make a cobbler for dinner. -picks up a basket that was laying down on the ground with a few berries already in it and offers it to her- Something to keep your hands busy (( I really had no idea what I was doing))

M: -Lets him pull her closer and stubbornly sets her jaw- Yes, but you know the extent of my transgressions. -juts her chin our defiantly- You didn't even try to deny any of my accusations.

K: -Is disapointed when he can't find a signal. Lets out a slow calming sigh. The office would be fine without him for two days. CEOs took vacations all the time. Goes to the drawer in the room and puts his things up and unbuttons his shirt and hangs it up, now just in his under shirt. Sits on the bed and changes into a pair of scuffed up work boots then steps out of the cabin-

-
B: -takes the basket excitedly, the idea of homemade pie inspiring- sure, leave the berries to me. -salutes then crouches to collect the small fruit. Several berries never made it into the little basket-

S: I may like attention from pretty girls, but that means nothing Marina. I could only love a woman like you. - pulls her chin to face him and leans to kiss along her jaw-

L: -briskly searches the surround cabins, demaning kujo's location from a few stragglers. One, Terry, web desiner? Didnt matter. Terry pointed to a cabin farther down the lame. She was upset at the distance. She left Terry without a word and hurried, while not looking rushed, down the gravels road. Spots kujo outside and quickly slows and does a quick groom. Walks casually up to his steps-

-
K: -Headed down the steps when Lady walks up. Nods hello at her and continues down to the main house but stops when he sees Bunny in the clearing picking berries. Steps in quietly and  takes a fistful of berries then pops them in to his mouth-  

Leonard: -Stops when he sees Lady and steps in front of her, sliding his hands into his pockets- Lady, -smiles- I couldn't help but noticing that your cabin is next door to mine.

M: -Places the pads of her fingers on his lips and looks up at him, her mouth set- That's all, right? Attention and a maybe a little flirting? -Lowers her hand and fingers a long strand of his hair- Because I'm not so proud that I won't fight a girl if I have to. -gives his hair a gentle tug-

-
B: -jumps when she first sees his arm reach near her but realizes who it is- Hey! Don't just help yourself! -stands and stops her berating. This was a good opportunity to spend some time alone with Petrova Jr. having heard so much about their father growing up she felt she viewed the Petrova's as an off branch of her family. Kujo was just a strange cousin introduced into her life, one that would have to be warmed up to any sort of new relationship. Picks up her basket and does a quick inspecting, there was plenty for a pie, before placing it on her arm and looking at him- I'm suppose to deliver these to Paula. Mind directing me on your way up?

L: -twisting before the man, trying to see around him to where Kujo had been walking off to. Growls when she sees Kujo had disappeared up the road, out of sight. She had lost him thanks to this idiot. Places her hands on her hips- Get lost Leonard. If your trying to bang my roommate, go directly to her, keep me out of your business.

S: -smiles and chuckles- Put your claws away tiger. There are no girls for you to fight because I have never touched any. -Runs his hands along her back, pulling her against him. Quickly kisses her forehead before she could stop him-

-
K: -Raises his eyebrows and looks down at her with a michevious glint in his eyes- Ah, did Joeseph ask you to gather these? -Glances in to the basket again, full of her hard work and reaches down to grab another fistful, this time taking the time to savour each sun ripened berry- What did he promise? cobbler, pies... a tart?

L: -Barks a laugh and shrugs- But she's so scrawny compared to you, I like my girls curvy. -Take a step closer- So what do you say about going skinny dipping once everyone falls asleep tonight?

M: -Slides her arms around the barrel of his chest and looks up at him exhaling softly- Shaheen, -hesitates while she takes a moment to study his face- I'm sorry, for the things that I said. -Leans in and nestles her head on his chest- You really shouldn't be so patient with me when I act that way, I'll start to take advantage.

-
B: Stop that! It won't matter what he promised if you eat all the berries. -moves to hold the basket behind her back, pushing him back with her other hand. Her fingers leaving streaks of color on his shirt from the berries. She notices her arms and hands had several similar streaks. She hoped there were no incriminating streaks revealing her own berry gluttony.

L: -stops in realization that he had been hitting on her. This Bozo thought a lot of himself, she thought in distaste. Places a hand on his chest and steps back- Stop there. -takes her hand from his chest- I only skip dip with men who fit within my credentials. -looks him over slowly and raises a brow- and you do not. -moves to brush past him. Done with his presence and ready to return to her hunt for Kujo-

S: -Runs a hand down the back of her hair- You are a handful dear, but that's what I love about you. -frowns a little, not liking that it was his turn to apologize- I should have been more honest Marina. Then you would have never even had thoughts of me being with some other woman.

-
K: -Coughs on the berry he was in the middle of enjoying and fumbles with the few remaining in his hand, the last one bouncing out of his fingers as he stumbled back- Oy! -Looks down at his once pristine shirt, now soiled with her feminine handprint. Restrains a growl and takes in a slow measured breath- I was asking -he said calmly- because Joespeh has a habit of not sharing. -Tugs at the hem of his shirt while he continues- He'll find some random sucker to pick all the berries, have them thinking they're going to get a treat but then when it comes time to actually eat, it's mysteriously all gone. -tries to brush off the stain but muddles it more with his own print- Kinichi and I fell for it when we were younger.

L: -shoves his hands into his pocket and scoffs while rolling his eyes- what, do I not make enough money for you? -turns his head away- just another gold digging bitch.

M: -nods at his apology and stays wrapped up in his arms for a moment longer before pulling back a bit- Lets just put this behind us now -Kisses him before shrugging out of his arms, finally getting a chance to take in the lackluster decor in the cabin- this place is actually kind of quaint. Maybe we could actually do that nature thing... Going off the chart...?
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

Sensitive moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensitive moments   Sensitive moments EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 6:51 am

B: -Drops the basket from her back. Feeling dejected at being fooled by Joseph. Notices his face change slightly and looks down to see him smudge the stain. She had assumed he had arrived to annoy her but she was wrong in placing him as the bad guy. Hold the basket up – Sorry I stained your shirt. Would you like to share the rest of these?

L: Don’t start being a dramatic dick. There is a lot more wrong then just not making enough money. –pats his shoulder very lightly, as if to comfort-

S: Are you suggesting we practice for our upcoming additions for naked and afraid? –He smirked playfully- I didn’t bring a pocket knife or a compass.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

Sensitive moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensitive moments   Sensitive moments EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 10:53 pm

K: No, I'm afraid I'll have to decline that offer, Miss Ekuld. -Checks his watch- Perhaps with the knowledge I've given you, you can berate Joseph into sharing. That seems to be your usual tactic. -Starts toward the farm house-

L: -Rolls his eyes and jerks his shoulders back from her touch and says curtly- Yeah. Whatever. -Decides to play it off anyways and shrugs- Maybe I will go for your roommate, let you hear all that you're missing tonight.

M: -hoots- I'll only participate if you promise to build me my very own raft
Back to top Go down
https://thenote.niceboard.com
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

Sensitive moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensitive moments   Sensitive moments EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 7:32 am

B: -Turns her eyes down the opposite path of Kujo. That's exactly what she would do. By the end of the day she would have her cobbler. The biggest piece of it. Takes off determinedly-

L: Really? -smiles- That's a great idea. She mentioned she was looking for something fun. -appraises him- You two match nicely.

S: Hm. We will need to find a lift to a bookstore before we get lost.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

Sensitive moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensitive moments   Sensitive moments EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 4:56 am

M: Yes, and somehow we'll find the only little bookshop in the jungle and it'll be run by cannibals. -Pulls on a light hoodie- We should head to that little farm house because, while this cabin is cute, nothing beats our bed at home. -Starts out of the cabin towards the house-

L: -Ignores her and starts for the house-

K: -Sitting on the porch in a rocking chair sitting with Paula and talking-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

Sensitive moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensitive moments   Sensitive moments EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 11:41 pm

( sorry this is kinda pathetic haha. I didn't know what you wanted to do with bunny))
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

Sensitive moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensitive moments   Sensitive moments EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 6:11 am

(DUN DUN DUNNNNN. BTW is Kin here?)

J: -leaves the group to settle in and walks up the porch to great his wife and kiss her on the temple-

S: -settles onto the same blanket as marine. His arm behind her, he leaded into her body- Did they say we were eating first?

B: -spots Jacob trying to escape the group and decides to cut him off on the porch. Dashes the lawn and nimbly leaps over the railing. Success she thinks before spotting the two sitting on a bench located before her. The spot she would land was at the feet of her boss. Panicking she tried to change her direction but it was futile and caused her legs to cross. Kujo shifting noticing what was about to happen. Her boots hit the floor, legs locking her knees bounced off the decking painfully. Trying to stop her assent forward she grasps at Kujos legs, her hands sliding up with the fabric to stop mid thigh. During the seconds before her vision was obscured by Kujo’s shirt with a soft thump, she locked eyes with Kujo, her face stricken with horror. (Just imagine a really bad face haha. I imagine Margaret making faces) The pain in her knees crippled her for the first few seconds of the aftermath-

L: -standing off from the blankets, an annoyed look on her face. They expected her to sit on the ground. This trip couldn’t suck more! Looks around for Kujo and notices him on the porch. Starts towards him and stops when she spots Leni’s mad dash towards Kujo- What the hell is that bimbo doing now? She watches the sense play out, watches as leni leaps into Kujo’s lap. She was attacking him! Right in front of everyone!- What the fuck! -she screeches-

S: -was leaning into to pda with Marine when he hears the yell. Looks over to see Lady, most people hadn’t reacted much more than he had. Not important he thought and turned back to his actions-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

Sensitive moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensitive moments   Sensitive moments EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 11:20 pm

( No. Kin is still in the city )

K: -Continues his conversation casually with Paula and pauses in the conversation when Joeseph comes to kiss her. Is about to speak up when he hears the slap of boots on the porch and looks just in time to see a blond figure streak towards him and tumble in to his lap. He looked down at the horrified expression on her face and knew his own expression must have mirrored hers. With hands trembling with a mix of something like anger, frustration, and complete and total exasperation he grasped her shoulders and pushed her back- Miss Ekuld. -He seethed- Please, try to control your little outbursts. -Releases her shoulders and scoops up her hands then stands, pulling her up with him- Are you injured?

J: -Jumps, startled at the display before cackling with laughter- Well, no wonder you had to come here for training! -Hoots and slaps his ball cap on his knee- If this is anything like how your office is, im surprised you dont have more sexual harassment charges!!

M: -Is too absorbed in the attention she's getting from Shaheen to even lift her head. Coos and cuddles closer to him, resting her hand on his thigh-
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

Sensitive moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensitive moments   Sensitive moments EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:35 am

B: ‘Him again!’ -gapes in mortification as she is being scolded. Being lectured wasn’t new to her, she had always been reckless, but to be lecture by this man.- I’m fine. -pulls her hands away and glares up at him despite her skin burning red with embarrassment. -I would have landed fine if you hadn’t been in my way.

Paula: Oh Jacob. -scolds him softly and stands, her eyes were sparkling as she watched the pair. Her imagination taking off as it usually did.- Don’t tease the girl, we are not all able to control our affections. -Walks the few steps to Bunny and reaches for the girls now free hands- Sometimes fate demands it. -Drops her hands and turns to Kujo in excitement- I saw the lover in the last reading I did for you! I knew you would be meeting her soon. (she did this with all her friends, regularly, sometimes calling to tell the results) -pats Kujo’s arm proudly- And such a beauty, as the card had said. -Leans in to whisper- Good hips too, for all the children I have seen.

B: -Gaps at the women- ‘what the hell is this old bat talking about?’ L-lovers? -her voice croaked, the next words almost nothing but air- Children? -Waves her hands- No no, wrong!

P: -Grabs Bunny’s hands again- Now, now, there is no reason to be shy with me. I’ve already seen it all my dear. -giggles-

B: -trying to pull her hands away but as soon as one gets loose the old woman agilely grabs them again. A paniced look of a cat about to get dunked in water crossed her face-

J: Paula my sweet. -swoops to his wife, helping to pull her hands away. Bunny retreated towards Kujo, away from his wife- You’ve mistaken this girl, she is an employee of Kujo’s.  I’ve told you to stop doing those readings.

P: A cake! I should make a cake to celebrate! -completely ignores her husbands protest- Why don’t you take everyone for a horseback ride, it’ll be perfect after their ride on the bus. Oh! -bustles off before anyone could even try to stop her-

L: -Rushes and dunks into the bushes outlining the porch. Trying to listen into what was happening, but there was a silence that hung over the three-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

Sensitive moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensitive moments   Sensitive moments EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 11:52 pm

K: -Rolls his eyes at her reply, not surprised she's finding another way to pass the blame on to someone besides herself. Leans in, his lip curling as he asks- Are you really unable to take responsibility for any of your actions? -His mood which had leveled out at decent after having his shirt smeared with stained hands was now back to irritated. First she had tried to lie to his father to get out of trouble and then now to deny responsibility for something so small? Childish. Absolutely childish. He turns when he hears a few key words in Paula's speech. His eyes narrowed on the small woman's face in concentration which was soon reduced to confusion and then absolute terror and embarrassment. A burning flush rushed up his neck and his ears brightened with color as he tried to process what was coming out of her mouth. He barked out a loud but clearly nervous laugh- Yes an employee, -he quickly agreed with Jacob- and if I had my way she wouldn't even be that.

J: -Turns to them after failing to get Paula's attention and laughs- Well, you two would make awfully nice children. -Scoots back when he sees Kujo's fist clench and him step forward- Well now! how about that horseback riding?

K: -Reluctantly lets the tension fall from his shoulders, remembering he was in front of his employees- Yes. I think that would be a good alternative.

J: -nods and calls over a farm hand who's walking by to come sweep off the berries that have scattered on the porch. Looks down at them mournfully, cupping his cheek- Those berries were so ripe, they were going to make the perfect cobbler.

FH: -Jogs up the steps with a broom and sweeps the scattered berries off the porch towards where Lady is hiding (:] )

J: -Turns to the crowd and claps his hands together- Alright everyone, pack up your blankets and follow me. We're going to head down to the stables-

Group: -Tittering still amused at what they had just seen, giggles, gossips and bets going around the more talkative groups-

Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

Sensitive moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensitive moments   Sensitive moments EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 1:03 am

-Skip to Horseback-

Lady: -finally found her way next to Kujo. Riding a black horse, babbling to Kujo. Congratulates herself inwardly and decides to take a peek back at Leni. Just to see her sour face-

Bunny in Lady vision: -Eyes fierce, skin pale, hair and tail sticking up wildly. She looked like she was about to leap off the horses back. The white and grey beneath her whined nervously-

L: -Intimidated. Swings her head back- 'Had she been glaring at me!?' -grips her rains tightly and nervously tries to feel the womans presence behind her-

Bunny: -terrified of horses. Gripping onto the saddle horn for dear life. All her hair standing on end-

Jacob: Ahh~h! How beautiful my property is! -riding along happily-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

Sensitive moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensitive moments   Sensitive moments EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 11:46 pm

K: -Rides relaxed on his old mare, listening in and out to whatever it is Lady has to talk about now.-

Leonard: -Sees Lady and Kujo talking to each other and feels a little spark of jealousy. Trots his horse to Bunny's side but stops to stare at her horrified expression. Shakes his head and sighs before deciding to push on- So, it's Bunny, isn't it? -Talks loud so that Lady can hear- You look real natural on that horse, like lady godiva or something
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

Sensitive moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensitive moments   Sensitive moments EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 7:38 am

Kujo: -Looks down at her sobbing form with a piteous look. Stumbles down in to the clearing and kneels before her, offering his hand to help her stand- Have you never ridden before? -when she nodded he exhaled and looked to the mare he rode in on- Why don't you come meet my horse?

Marina: -Eyes glint with determination and her heels dig into the horse and takes off towards the farm house. The horse's hooves spraying up clumps of dirt as they ride-

- - -
Bunny: -Looks at the hand offered and hesitantly places hers within his. He was being gentle, his voice soft, if not with a hint of exasperation, his fingers wrapping softly around hers. Her hand jerked away from his when he mentioned his horse- What? Nooo. -Moves to stand then winces, a pain shooting up her right leg. Grabs Kujo's arm as she sits back down. Shit. Walking wasn't an option. Looks up at Kujo with a sweet smile- Maybe a piggyback ride instead?

(We can just decide who wins the race later)
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

Sensitive moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensitive moments   Sensitive moments EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 12:17 am

K: I'm afraid we're too far from the farm house for that, Ms. Ekuld. Besides, -he said as he gripped her elbow and pulled her up with him in a way which she could bare most her weight on him- While you may survived this fall, I believe what Elida has planned for you is far more sinister than being thrown from your horse.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

Sensitive moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensitive moments   Sensitive moments EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 7:26 am

B: -wraps her arm through his and leans into him with each step. Furrows her brow at him- Your a lot of trouble. Next time, send someone without a jealous girlfriend to rescue me please. Maybe some one young...and handsome....and single. -She stopped a safe distance from the horse. It turned its head to look at them then lowered to sniff the ground, wondering a few steps away from them. She tried to put more wait on her leg but it throbbed and shook with pain. Damn.- There's only one horse. -raises a brow- Are you trying to get me killed?
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

Sensitive moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensitive moments   Sensitive moments EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 8:03 am

-silently listens to her demands- I would have sent Leonard but last I saw of him, they were still trying to figure out how to get him out from under his horse. -he walked her to a tree, shifting her weight from him to the trees sturdy trunk and he moved to grab his horse's reigns.- it wouldn't be all bad if you met your end at Elida's hand, perhaps then father would allow me to hire a competent secretary of my own choosing. -smirks as he pats the horses powerful neck to which she bobbed in response before resuming business and bringing the horse a few steps closer and stopping- is this alright?
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

Sensitive moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensitive moments   Sensitive moments EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 12:57 am

-Scowls at him as he moves closer- I'm glad my death would be such a gain for you. I'll make sure to live long and work hard. -She barked sarcastically, then shifted her eyes suspiciously to the horse.- It's fine. I just don't like riding them, or touching them. -Truthfully she didn't like being near one either but she felt less nervous with him holding the reins. The horse plowed at the earth with one of its hooves, bent its head to investigate, then nudged Kujo's arm, snorting-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

Sensitive moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensitive moments   Sensitive moments EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 9:10 pm

A good businessman should always be able to find the positive in any situation. -He said almost condescendingly. He bent down and picked up a generous handful of grass and offered it in an out stretched hand to Bunny- Here. Feeding horses is what my youngest sister did to overcome her fear of horses. -The horse leaned down to steal the grass from his hands, it's velvety lips rolling as it's teeth delicately nipped at the grass-
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

Sensitive moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensitive moments   Sensitive moments EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 6:36 am

You have a sister? Poor girl. -instead of taking the now being chewed grass Kujo offered she used the tree for support to bend and grab a handfull of weeds yanking at them till they pulled free. She doubted the chance that it would cure her phobia but she stretched her hand out, holding the grass at the ends. As soon as the horse nibbled the ends she yeilded the handfull of greens to it and bent to grab more. Her eyes never left the animal as it ate. Once done the horse would rise its head back up and She would offer more. This continued a few times till she no longer released the grass when the horse grabbed it with its mouth, pulling at her grip and chewing.- Did you teach your sister this trick?
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

Sensitive moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensitive moments   Sensitive moments EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 12:37 am

I feel you are alone in that opinion. -He relinquished the greens in his fist and watched as Bunny fed the horse, the beast greedily gobbling up all of the offered grass. His now free hand patting the strong neck- I don't think of it as a trick really, but I find it beneficial to familiarize oneself with them. -After she fed him a few more handfuls of grass- Do you want to try petting him?

(We can fast forward this if you want)
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

Sensitive moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensitive moments   Sensitive moments EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 8:01 am

-Bunny managed to pet the horse after some coaxing and soon was hoasted into the saddle, seated in front of her boss. She was embarrassed for a moment but was soon distracted by the horse as it began moving-

Elida: -stays perfectly still as the pair ride up, her horse mimicing her demeanor. She fell alongside Kujo, her eyes steady on the road- The other chose to return and wait for dinner while this tragedy is settled. Joseph has managed to catch 'Steve' and return him to the stable. -it was her work voice giving her boss a status update. She didn't want to listen to silence as they rode-

B: -glances at the woman. She rolled her eyes, this would be a long journy if she kept up this robot act. They hadnt been far into their ride when the farm came into view. None of the others were in site, she guessed they had gone in for dinner-

(I hate replying on the phone. Tag. Your it)
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

Sensitive moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensitive moments   Sensitive moments EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 12:33 am

K: -One hand rested casually on his thigh and the other held the reigns firm as he nodded appreciatively at the news update- And Leonard? I trust he was cut down from his horse with little to no injury? -He questioned, turning his head to look to Elida for her answer. A small bump to his head but he would be fine.- I have the odd feeling that we won't be leaving this retreat without someone seriously considering a lawsuit. -He spoke mostly to Elida now as he lead his horse to the stables and dismounted. He turned and offered his hand to Bunny-
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

Sensitive moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensitive moments   Sensitive moments EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 8:15 am

E: -dismounts easily, and huffs hotly- Unfortunately he is just fine. The horses hooves bounced right off that empty head. -leads her horse to tie its reins to a post-

B: -Swings her leg over to sit sideways and takes his hand then stares at him, unsure how to proceed in getting down, it was a long way to the ground. The horse shifted under her weight. She yelped and threw herself from the saddle, landing awkwardly while trying to keep her weight of the injured leg. Yelps and throws herself from the saddle, the pain of an injured leg was worth getting off the horse.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

Sensitive moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensitive moments   Sensitive moments EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 12:28 am

K: -Hides a smirk at Elida's comment- Not fond of him? -He reached out absentmindedly when he heard Bunny's yelp, his arm extending across her chest to stop her from teetering over, his broad hand on her back to help stabilize her.- Careful. -He said calmly then released her to hand off the horse to one of the stable hands- We'll get you back to the house to elevate your leg. If we ice it soon the swelling should be minimum.

Stable Hand: -Helps Kujo bring Bunny back in to the house and in to the large dining hall where the other employees are gathered and waiting for their meal to be served. Helps to set her down and to raise her foot and get her situated-

Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

Sensitive moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensitive moments   Sensitive moments EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 8:21 am

B: -sits in a chair having her leg examined by Hina Masuyo, an employee in Development. She had rolled up the side of her jeans to the knee, her leg was colored in a large red and purple bruise. It was swollen and sore to the touch, Bunny squirmed under Hina’s prodding-

Hina: I believe it is only a contusion. My mother was a nurse, I only know a little, but it should be fine. –Sets her leg down and stands giving Kujo a nod. Leaves the room-

B: -Nods to acknowledge what Hina was telling her. sticks her foot carefully back into her boot then pushes back a few strands of hair that had fallen forward, her hands catching on a small leaf twisted in her hair. She had given up on picking them all out. Pushes to her feet, keeping all her weight on her left leg and using the chair arm for support. All she wanted was a bath and to be in bed, her eyes found Kujo-

Elide: -watches Bunny then moves to Kujo’s side suddenly- Everyone is waiting in the living room. Why don’t you get someone to assist Leni back to the cabin’s? Since Leonard is unavailable we could ask Theo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sensitive moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensitive moments   Sensitive moments Empty

Back to top Go down

Sensitive moments
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Note :: Business BnK :: Business Bunny and Kujo-
Jump to: