The Note
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Peachy keen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

Peachy keen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peachy keen   Peachy keen - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 4:56 am

"Yeah that one." Drexel scratched the back of his head and turned to her, "You should go with me. It'll be cool." He might have been on the football team and was use to having girls flirt with him but he still got nervous asking girls out. He knew he sounded lame.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Peachy keen   Peachy keen - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 5:08 am

Peach couldn't contain the large smile that grew across her face and she replied almost immediately "You can pick me up at nine" She felt a little silly replying so quickly and she repeated it a little less enthusiastically. "You can pick me up at nine, is that alright?" She was excited to get the chance to hang out with Drexel outside of school. There was only so much you could learn about a person during passing period. Her hand itched to pull her phone out to text Mai, she had to share the news. Oh, and now she'd have to figure out what to wear.
Back to top Go down
https://thenote.niceboard.com
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Peachy keen   Peachy keen - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 5:34 am

Drexel return the girls smile, "Awesome. I'll see you then." He gave her a small wave before heading to his next class, too excited to really think about the lessons for the rest of the day.

~Friday Night~

Rowen pulled up and parked on the curb in front of Lemon’s house. He stepped out and closed the door to his car, a BMW that his father had bought him, partly to show off the wealth that came with his family name. He was dressed simple in black jeans with a black studded belt, a light grey shirt with a simple design, and a navy blazer that matched his converse. It was all name brand of course. His hair was styled with soft gel in a simple messy way, making the dyed blond chunks stick out even more in his natural pitch black hair. Of course his father tried to get him to wear a suit, always believing that a suit showed power but who wanted to look like that at a high school party. Teenagers were not impressed by funeral clothing.

He made his way up the steps and stood before the door ignoring the door bell and knocking his knuckles against the wood lazily.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Peachy keen   Peachy keen - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:00 am

Lemon shoved Peach out of the bathroom when she heard the tell tale rap of knuckles on the door. "Go open it." She commanded "And tell him I'm not ready." She began to primp her hair again for the fourth or fifth time. Peach couldn't remember how many times she had been pushed out of the small room.

"Who is it she asked?" but was only met by the shutting of the door in her face. Peach stuck her tongue out at the door and bounded downstairs but paused when a thought had hit her. What if it was Drexel and not Lemon's date. She took her hair down from the towel turban she had wrapped it up in and quickly primped herself as best she could without a mirror. She hadn't gone out of her way to dress any differently than she usually did. Mai had talked her out of her panic and bad decisions. She wore a simple burgundy v-neck and a pair of light denim shorts. Casual and sexy, Mai had called it and Peach couldn't argue as she thought back to the over thought outfits she had picked.

She reached the door and let out a soft sigh before opening it. Instead of being met with Drexel's warm honey colored eyes her gaze fell onto black ones. She recoiled slightly, surprised "Rowen?" Her eyes flicked down his form, unsure if it was really him. she frowned and narrowed her eyes at him when they finally made their way back up to hold his gaze. "Why are you here?" She leaned against the door. "I'm already going with Drexel so don't bother asking."
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Peachy keen   Peachy keen - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:45 am

Rowen had been surprised when Peach had opened the door suddenly. He knew the two were sisters but it hadn’t crossed his mind that he would see her here or that she would be the one that opened the door which left him feeling a little off guard. “What?” He said stupidly then regained himself and leaned back looking at her with a smirk, “you’re going with golden boy?” The name was childish but he felt a little peeved that Peach had agreed to go with the idiot football player. Did she really think he had come here tonight to pathetically beg her to go to the party with him? He perked a brow as he looked her over, “dressed like that?” He made it sound like an insult even though he didn’t agree with it. To him she looked so sexy with her damp hair framing her face and in her shorts showing of her smooth legs. He didn’t understand why this girl always seemed to entice him without even trying. It was becoming frustration and he was getting sick of it. Without waiting for a reply or even permission to enter he pushed pasted her coldly. “Where is Lemon?” He didn’t even both to turn to look at her opting instead to look coolly around the room.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Peachy keen   Peachy keen - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:10 am

Peach frowned a little, hurt by his words and she shrunk back a bit, feeling self conscious. "Yes I'm going with golden boy." She snapped "Id rather spend time with him than some gloomy black sheep like you." After shutting the door behind her she walked past him bumping her shoulder against him. "She's not ready. You can wait in the living room. Alone." She pointed to the room he was standing in. She didn't like him in her home, if she had her way he'd be waiting on the porch all night.

Lemon finally finished perfecting her look and she excited the bathroom. Steam and the fumes of perfume and hairspray followed her. She had over thought her outfit, but she knew how to put it together. Her hair was parted to the side her long bangs covering one of her eyes and her lips were drawn into a perfect red pout. She wore a black strapless bustier top and black high waisted shorts which were practically skin tight. "Rowen" she purred when she reached the top step. She descended the steps easily which was surprising in the high heels she wore. She had the perfect bad girl look to match her perfect bad boy date.

Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Peachy keen   Peachy keen - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:26 am

Rowen looks up as Lemon called him and moved to meet her at the bottom of the stair. "I am not disappointed." He teased her, "you look amazing." She did of course, it would be a lie to say otherwise. He grabbed her hand as she stepped off the last step and brought it to his lips to place a soft kiss on her knuckles. When he pulled back he looked at Peach, who he had ignored once lemon entered the room.

Another knock broke the seconds of silence breaking Rowen's eyes from peach's, "ah. Theres your golden boy Peaches. Lets go Lemon."
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Peachy keen   Peachy keen - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:00 am

Lemon giggled and fluttered her lashes at the small display of affection. "Yes let's." she gasped softly at the second knock and looked to Peach. She wore mock shock on her face as she gently elbowed her sister. "Wow, so you finally got a date to a party." She smiled and reached out a perfectly manicured hand to pinch her cheek. "Who is the lucky mathelete?"

Peach frowned and swatted her hand away. These two were perfect for each other she thought coldly. She looked at Rowen and the muscles in her jaws tightened. Of course he would prefer lemon over her. Lemon could mold herself to match anyone and she was just plain as day in comparison. She walked away from them without a word.

"Someone is in a bad mood" cooed lemon as she looped her arm through the crook of Rowan's. "lead the way, dear"

Last edited by Stoegy on Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Peachy keen   Peachy keen - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 2:38 am

Rowen stayed where he was standing watching Peach as she walked over and answered the door. As soon as he saw the blond hair on the other side he broke his gaze and pulled Lemon over to the pair, shoving past Drexel on his way out, “Move it.”

Drexel stepped back, surprise by the man’s sudden appearance and the sharp jab of his shoulder. He glared after the boy as he walked to his car that his daddy had obviously bought. Not wanting to look like a jerk in front of peach he ignored the other man and turned back to her with a smile. “Hey. Sorry I’m a little late.”
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Peachy keen   Peachy keen - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 3:18 am

Lemon glowered at Peach, even with one of her funniest jokes to date she didn't get the rise she wanted out of her or the man who stood beside her. She knew she still didn't have his attention when he practically dragged her through the house and too his car.

Peach forced a smile when Drexel turned back towards her. She waved her hand dismissively "Oh no, it's totally fine." She stepped aside to let him in before adding sheepishly. "I'm not quite ready to be honest. Do you want to come in for a bit?"
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Peachy keen   Peachy keen - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 3:34 am

Rowen stopped by the passenger side of his car and opened it for the blond girl. He waited as she slid into the seat and chanced another glance at the door. He turned away with a scowel after seeing the football player entering Peach's house. He shut the door and stalked to the drivers side of the car, getting in and starting it before driving off.

"Sure," Drexel said as he stepped in, taking the time to look around the living room, "Do you want me to just wait for you here?"
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Peachy keen   Peachy keen - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 4:15 am

Peach nodded and pointed to the couch. "You can hang out here. The remote is on the chair. I won't be long, promise" She gave him a large reassuring smile before bolting up the stairs to get ready. She flung open the closet and frowned. "why the fuck am I doing this?" she asked herself as she flipped through all her clothes before finding a simple summer dress. It was a soft white and had a corseted bodice and a skirt that blossomed out at her hips into a full skirt and stopped mid thigh. She tousled her hair that had already began to dry in it's natural loose waves and examined her face in the mirror. She dabbed on a bit of gloss. Good enough she thought with a shrug and she slipped into a pair of brown lace up boots and headed out of her room but not before stopping to use the perfume she reserved for special occasions only; Peach blossoms. She hurried down the stairs to where Drexel waited and held her arms out exasperated from the speed at which she was moving "Ready."
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Peachy keen   Peachy keen - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:14 am

Drexel was sitting on the couch, flipping through some channels just to kill time while the girl got ready. At her voice he turned, pressing the power button on the remote and smiled when he saw her. "Wow, that dress looks good on you." He stood and walked over to her, holding out his arm. "Ready to go then?"
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Peachy keen   Peachy keen - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:11 am

Peach nodded and looped her arm through his. "Yep!"

At the party Lemon weaved through the crowd, Rowen's hand clutched in hers as she made her way to the kitchen. "Take a shot with me?" She asked loudly over the music as she searched the counter for two decent looking shot glasses. She leaned into his ear, "I want to start the evening off right." She plucked two shot glasses and grabbed the first bottle of liquor she found and poured them both a drink.

Peach stared up at the house as they made their way up the lawn to the front door. "Wow" she sighed "This house is huge."
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Peachy keen   Peachy keen - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 6:04 am

Rowen laughed at the girl as he was dragged around and pulled into the crowded kitchen. He looked at the bottle she randomly grabbed and perked a brow, “Ah a whiskey girl. I’m impressed.” She handed him his shot glass and he could smell a strong honey scent coming off the liquor. He tapped his glass with hers then tossed the liquor down his throat and slammed it onto the table with a laughing choke, “Damn that shit is sweet!” He looked over the collection of bottles and grabbed at a small bottle hidden among the others, “Jackpot!”

He had to yell just to talk to her over the others, “Patron is the only way to start a party right.”

Drexel agreed with the girl, "I don't know what my family would even do with all this space."
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Peachy keen   Peachy keen - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:50 pm

Lemon took the shot with ease and gently dabbed the corners of her mouth with her fingertips before laughing at the boy beside her. "Ah, Patron?" She asked with a dramatic roll of her head. She rested both hands on the counter and leaned against it as he poured their shots. "I've had some crazy nights because of this stuff." She tapped the toe of her heels on the floor and picked her shot up to toast. "What are we toasting for?" She shouted and turned to fully face him.

"They could probably fit a small village in here." Peach exclaimed once they got to the door step of the house, the loud bass of the music filtering out through the windows. She brought her hand up and knocked on the door before pausing and bringing her hand back to gently smack herself on the forehead. "I guess I don't need to knock." She grimaced and she opened the front door and the full sound of the music finally hit them.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Peachy keen   Peachy keen - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 3:08 am

Rowen gave the girl a lazy smile before leaning forwards his cheek brushing against hers and whispering into her ear, "this is a toast for you." He leaned back and held his shot glass up to her, keeping eye contact. His name could be heard as people walked by and greeted him, bumping his shoulders or whispering their hellos into his ear but he still kept his eyes on Lemon.

Drexel chuckled lightly at the girl and placed his hand on her back, ushering her into the house then closing the door behind him, "I'm guessing you don't party a lot. I've never seen you at one before but that could have just been cuz I was drunk." He grabbed her hand and lead her through the crowd, his voice rising as the got closer to the music, "Do you want a drink?"
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Peachy keen   Peachy keen - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 4:00 am

Lemon shivered at the slight contact and smiled mischievously once he pulled back "What a good idea." She clinked her glass gently with his and took the shot easily. As soon as she set the glass back down on the counter one of her friends and finally spotted her.

"Lemon!" One of them cooed while checking out her friends outfit. "What are you doing looking so sexy at a house party like this." The girl turned to look at the man who stood across from her and turned to give her friend a knowing smile. "Ah, I see."

Lemon gave an innocent shrug "A girl has to look good for her man." She turned back to Rowan "This is Cassie" She moved close to him and slid her arm around his waist. Proud at having snagged such a note worthy date.

Peach awkwardly scratched the back of her neck and let out a soft laugh "I'm more of a home body" She admitted. She was surprised at the mass of people in the house, it seemed that they actually had been able to fit a small village in the home and she moved closer to Drexel as he lead her through the house. "That'd be great" She laughed and spread her fingers to interlace hers with his.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Peachy keen   Peachy keen - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 6:47 am

Rowen’s eyes glanced down the friend’s tight figure when she walked up and gave her a playful smirk when she looked his way. He turned his gaze away then, not wanting to linger long enough for lemon to catch him staring at another girl. It was too early in the party for the girl on his arm to get pissed at him. That would come later when he was drunk and at that time he wouldn’t care about blowing her off or if she yelled at him for it.

He nodded in the friends direction as he was introduced to her but his gaze was traveling over the bottles as he decided his next drink and he casually wrapped his arm over lemon’s shoulders when he felt her press against him.

Drexel managed to lead them through the large crowd of people and into the kitchen without incident and he turned to Peach, not letting go of her hand. “What do you like? Beer? Or something fruity maybe?”
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Peachy keen   Peachy keen - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 4:45 am

With Rowan's arm around her shoulders Lemon was more than satisfied with the picture they must be painting for the other party goers. She rolled her neck, pulling the golden waves of her curled hair to one side to accentuate the low dipping collar of her shirt. "So, Cassie..." She began as she struck up a pointless conversation with her friend.

Peach perked up when they had entered the kitchen, "Oh the coolers just in here" she waved her hand, dismissing his earlier question. She crouched down and plunged her hand deep into the frigid water and grabbed two beers by the neck. "You want a beer, yeah?" She asked, offering him one and struggling to take the cap off of hers as she stood. Raising her gaze she froze spotting her sister and Rowan. She bit back a grimace and spun on her heels back towards Drexel "You know," she started, her voice clearly strained "I think I saw someone playing beer pong, why don't we go do that?" she asked as she pushed him out into the busy living room hoping to have gone unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Peachy keen   Peachy keen - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 5:57 am

Drexel raises his brows in surprise as he’s lead back into the living room, chuckles at the girl’s odd behavior. Once they had stopped again he took out his keychain and popped the top of his beer off with the side of his truck key. Holds it out for Peach. “Here. It’s not a twist off.” Trades for the bottle she had in her hands and pops the top off then takes a quick drink. The music was load and the room full of people on their way to getting drunk. Spots the beer pong tables set up towards the back of the room, takes Peach’s hand again, this time locking fingers before she could, and head towards the tables.

“Hey Drex!” Alec, one of Drexel’s teammates, vaulted the couch and almost ran into Drexel, laughing and spilling beer along the way, “What’s up man!”

Steps aside as his friend approaches and let’s go of Peach’s hands. His friends could be rough when they started drinking and he didn’t want her to get hurt or have beer spilled on her. Smiles at his friend. Alec was one of the wide receivers on the team, a good player and a loyal teammate. “Nothin bro. How long have you been here?”

“An hour, two? Who knows man. It’s a party!” Let’s out a loud animalistic cry then suddenly shoves past Drexel, “Tina! Hey. Tina!” Looks back, “See you around Drex!” Turns back to make his way towards the dining room, “Tina! I’m yelling at you, girl! Tina!” His yell fades as he enters the next room drowning completely into music.

Drexel laughs at his friend and looks back at Peach. “Sorry. Let’s get a spot at one of these tables.” Waves at one of the men playing and goes over to put their names down for next round.

Rowen spotted a small bottle nestled on the counter and bent to grab it, his arm wrapped around Lemon’s shoulder caused her to be pulled with him. The bottle was small enough for him to carry around for the evening, even to slip into the inner pocket of his jacket if he wanted. Pops the top and glances at the label before taking a swig. Scotch. Not his favorite but it didn’t really matter.

Glances at Lemon and notices the long trail of skin she had exposed when shifting her hair. Her breast where pushed up by the shirt she wore, milky hills that drew his eyes into the shadowed valley between them. Why should he resist when the banquet was presented to him? Leans his head towards her to trail his nose up her neck to the soft spot behind her ear, the hand wrapped around her slid down her arm. She was sexy as hell tonight and she smelled even better.

Looks up when his name is called as a few more people pass with greetings. Gives a small nod to acknowledge a few of them then returns his attention to Lemon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peachy keen   Peachy keen - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peachy keen
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Note :: Rowan and Peach :: Revamps-
Jump to: