The Note
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On your mark!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

On your mark! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On your mark!   On your mark! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 7:19 am

CL: -After seeing the girl's defeated look she smirked and pulled one of the many fashion magazines from her purse and spread it out across her lap- As much as I would hate it, you should just come sit on this side. Y'know, Let Lynsey and Dorian shack up like they're meant to.

D: -He kept his head bowed as she tore in to him, he was feeling guilty, so guilty he was having a hard time even meeting her gaze. It seemed every time he finally dared to peer up at her through his dark lashes she would make another compelling point and his eyes would shoot back down again. There really was no excuse for the way he had treated Lynsey throughout the whole duration of this trip. At the party he had chosen Laun, On their free day he had chosen her, hell, even when Lynsey finally dared to confess to him he had opted for hanging out with Laun. He closed his eyes and sighed, feeling disappointed with himself, Lynsey had been a good friend to him, and with this sudden introduction of Laun it seemed like he had forgotten all about that. He finally met her gaze, his shoulders shrugging up as he tried to form some semblance of a proper apology in his mind, he couldn't just give her some stereotypical excuse. With a heavy sag of his shoulders he said sincerely- I'm sorry, Lynsey

Ca: -Takes his earbuds out momentarily and stares at them, a thick brow raising curiously. Even he could hear their bickering over his music. He turned to June, amused at how she had curled herself up in to a ball as if that was going to solve her problems.- If your first kiss was so bad, why don't you try kissing someone else? -He leaned over in his seat slightly, resting against the arm rest that separated them- If you want, I'm sure Yogi wouldn't mind -He let out a dark chuckle- And neither would I.

J: -Pushes her hood back to stare at Cason horrified- No. -She said firmly- I am not kissing any of you. Ever. -She put a large amount of emphases on the last word- Now can't we just change the subject?
Back to top Go down
https://thenote.niceboard.com
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: On your mark!   On your mark! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:22 am

L: I might feel bad for what happened to Lynsey but that doesn't mean I'm going to sit anywhere near you. -Guilt or not towards the girls friend, this girl was being a bit annoying- And I have no interest it stopping them from 'shaking' up if that's what they want. -Liar, her mind told her when she was done speaking. crossing her arms as she leaned back into the seat and looked away from the girl, a wave of guilt hitting her again as she wondered what was happening between Dorian and Lynsey. As she secretly hoped that he would tell the girl that he didn't like her, and hating herself for thinking it-

Lynsey: -She had been hoping that he would deny all the accusations she had thrown at him. Wishing that he would have told her that she was wrong about saying the girl way his girlfriend, or that he he wasn't obsessed and never drool at the sight of her and that he agreed she was ugly. It would have been a little ridiculous but it still would have been better then the way he hung his head before her now. His guilt showing by the way he avoided looking at her, proving that her words really did hold truth. She would have given anything to be wrong but she wasn't. Her anger left her then and she just frowned up at him, wanting to asking him why, and what was so great about her but she refused to let herself look like even more of a fool. Pushes her hair back and lifts her chin- Yeah, me too. -she said it firmly, in a way that she hoped told him that she was done. Then brushed past him and headed back towards their seats. There was really nothing else to say. She knew what his answer to her confession was and she didn't want to press him into actually saying the words-

R: -Snarls at Cason but manages to stop himself jerking up and putting himself between the two- Leave her alone. -He wouldn't say he was unhappy that June was upset with the other two, but he knew she had meant it towards him as well. He like teasing her and frustrating her but he didn't want to see her actually mad so he crossed his arms, shifted his legs so that one foot rested against the frame of Junes seat and settled himself to glare at Cason-

Y: -shifts nervously in his seat. He could almost feel the violence radiating off the red head next to him and he wasn't to happy about Cason across from him either. He decided to push forward and try again to make conversation with the girl, it wasn't right for them to make her feel uncomfortable- So, did you get any souvenirs? I had to get some for all my younger siblings, now I'm almost broke.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: On your mark!   On your mark! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 10:35 am

CL: -Rolls her eyes and goes back to her magazines- Whatever.

D: -He stood there a moment watching Lynsey go, It seemed a bit of a relief to have, in a very poor way having responded to her confession. He scratched the back of his head, his brows furrowing. While he was glad to have that small problem now out of the way, his mind was clear to ponder about what he thought about Laun. What was going on with them, almost every time they were together she would find some way to remind him she wasn't interested, but in the same moment her actions would betray her. He rolled his eyes irritated at the questions this posed and finally started after Lynsey to get back in his seat. Once there he sulked back into the seat and kept his attention strictly on the quickly moving scenery outside-

J: -Her eyes flickered quickly to Roel, she didn't quite know what to make of his suddenly possessive nature. Normally she would hate it, but with Cason around it made her feel at ease and for a quick moment she cast the red head an appreciative smile. She turned to Yogi, a bit hesitant to try a new conversation with someone, she didn't want it to get reduced to what it just had been a moment ago. She sighed, relaxing a bit "It's lame, but I just bought a postcard for my grandma.-

Ca: -Stares at Roel for a moment and smiles at him before putting in his headphones, messing with him was way too easy-
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: On your mark!   On your mark! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:31 am

The rest of the train ride was silent for both groups. Laun had glanced at Dorian only once when he had come back then pulled her knees up and turned to head towards the isle, avoiding looking at any of the three occupants. Lynsey had ignored the two across from her, only speaking to Claire and that was only when she wanted to point something out in her own magazine.
Roel fell asleep after getting annoyed with listening to Yogi attempting several times to start conversation but falling flat. When the train finally arrived at the station they gathered their bags and headed home.

The next day came fast and Laun was happy to be back at school, a place she felt was normal and she needed that after the long weekend she had.

L –enters the classroom and sets her bag at her desk. She spotted Arianna and went straight to her desk- Now heres a gloomy face I didn’t miss. –laughs and sits backwards in the chair before her- How was your weekend?
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: On your mark!   On your mark! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:52 am

A: -Looks up at her friend and gives her a dismissive look before stretching her arms out in front of her- Oooh -She sighed and tilted her head, her orange curls twirling down her shoulders- you know. Extra lonely~ -She bent her arms at the elbow and propped her chin in her hands- But tell me about your weekend! Any juicy drama happen?

D: -Walks in to the class room and plops down in his seat. He wasn't quite ready to be back at school. Spending the weekend with his classmates and now being back with them for the next week was going to be difficult especially when he was sure Lynsey and her friends would rally against him somehow, isn't that what girls did when one was heartbroken? he yawned and crossed his arms then leaned down to rest his head in them while he waited for class to start-

J: -Was hurrying to class as best she could. She was currently walking with her nose in a textbook, she hadn't studied all weekend and it was killing her more than she would ever be willing to admit-
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: On your mark!   On your mark! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:18 am

L: -Lets out a small cry and crosses her arms on top of the chair then drops her forehead on her arms- I don't even know where to start. -Lifts her head then raises an arm and runs her hands through her hair, pulling her bangs back and resting her head against her hand, keeping her eyes on Arianna's desk- I-uh...think I like someone. -This was something she had been thinking over and over about since the train ride yesterday and while she hadn't meant to admit it to Arianna she suddenly felt like she wanted too. It was her first time liking someone and she was honestly feeling excited about it-

B: -plops down sideways in the seat in front of Dorian and crosses her long legs. She set her purse on the desk she was sitting at and pulled out a small container on lip gloss and a mirror. Opens the stick and mirror then watches herself apply the sticky gel on to her lips, smacking them then twisting the top closed- So I heard about your fun train ride. -Closes the mirror and tucks it into her bag before looking at him- Our sweet innocent Rion is in love with a green fish.

R: -had stopped by the vending machine to grab a drink and was leisurely walking back to class while drinking it when he saw a small figure pass by the hall he was in, nose almost touching the book she was carrying. He smiled at his lucky catch and sped his steps up a little to catch up to the girl. Once behind her he reached over her shoulder and snatched the book, holding it up to read with his free hand, laughs when he notices the subject- Why am I not surprised your reading a textbook out of class. Most people don’t even read their textbooks in class. –Shuts the book and holds it out, no longer interesting with it-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On your mark!   On your mark! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

On your mark!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Note :: High School :: High School-
Jump to: