The Note
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scifi Remix

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

Scifi Remix - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scifi Remix   Scifi Remix - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 5:14 am

-puffs her cheeks out angrily and glares before snapping at him- Then you should explain things better so I do know. -stabs at her food again, this time with more vigor and stuffs another large amount in her mouth to chew viciously. Feeling embarrassed at being laughed at. -
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Scifi Remix   Scifi Remix - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 5:29 am

-Chuckles softly and reaches over to set his food on the coffee table- Alright, I'm sorry. I'll explain better -Turns more to face her and rests one elbow on his knee and his palm on the other while he contemplates how to explain- You see, -he began before thoroughly explaining the act the best he could-
Back to top Go down
https://thenote.niceboard.com
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Scifi Remix   Scifi Remix - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 5:54 am

-By the time he was done explaining her face was as red as a beet- That's not what I meant before! We can't! I mean that's impossible for us-No I mean its not impossible! It is possible! I mean the action is possible! Just no us! I mean we cant! You can't with that--! -her eyes lower involuntarily to the front of his pants then shot up just as fast- NO! I'm sure you can, that it works! -splutters and closes her lips tightly so she wouldn't continue to ramble on endlessly and drops her head to hide her face within her hands. Feeling so mortified she could feel the heat on her face burning her hands.-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Scifi Remix   Scifi Remix - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 6:37 am

-Dorian stared at her while she quickly rambled on in her embarrassed state and couldn't stop his mouth from tilting into a crooked smile when she mentioned his privates. He reached over and gave her back a light pat- It's fine. -He chuckled- Just be careful before using words you don't know in the future.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Scifi Remix   Scifi Remix - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 8:11 am

-bats his hand away and whines through the hand still over her face- stop that, I'm not a child. -lowers both arms to rest on her knees and looks up at him- do you ever think of doing that? Like yogi does? -she wondered if all guys where like the orange haired cat, he made his love for women crystal clear- or have you? Before... -she felt barrassed asking but she couldn't stop herself, a deep curiosity about the mans experience urging her words on-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Scifi Remix   Scifi Remix - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 2:56 pm

-Dorian shifted, a bit unsure on how he should proceed. Explaining things to her wasn't an issue, but talking about his own expiriences was an entirely different story- I think it's something almost everyone thinks of. -he said simply and he stood to put his leftovers in to the fridge now after having lost his appetite-
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Scifi Remix   Scifi Remix - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 4:57 am

-watches him as he walks into the kitchen, not getting the clear sign that he didn’t want to talk more on the subject. Keeps her eyes on her food as she asks her next question- Have you...done that with someone?
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Scifi Remix   Scifi Remix - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 5:36 am

-Lets a small sigh out and shuts the fridge before standing up and turning back to face her- Yes Laun, I have -he said a bit exasperated-
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Scifi Remix   Scifi Remix - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 5:56 am

-Looks up at him surprised by his answer. For some reason she didn't think he would have, but of course he was a guy so why wouldn't he. Was it something that everyone usually did. Was it weird that she hadn't done it yet. Suddenly she was worrying that maybe she was weird for not having any experience with a man before. No guy had ever showed any interest in her before at base, wasn't that strange. She had always thought she was pretty, maybe no beautiful but pretty. She was beginning to feel self conscious. She stood up and looked at him, speakng without thinking of what she was truly asking him- Would you have sex with me?
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Scifi Remix   Scifi Remix - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:20 am

-His arms were crossed firmly across his chest and he regarded her carefully as she stood, his demeanor quickly changed once she asked her question though. His body tensed and his eyes shot quickly to the ground, these were exactly the type of questions he wanted to avoid with her. He brought his hand up to rub at the back of his neck, It would be a lie to say he didn't think of her in that way, but it was something that could never happen so there was no point in dwelling on the idea. He reluctantly brought his eyes up again to her and lowered his hand- Laun... -he frowned-
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Scifi Remix   Scifi Remix - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:36 am

-Takes the way he tenses and the frown and his tone as an answer and flushes, looking away from him. She suddenly felt sick and wanted to get out of the room as soon as possible. stepping across the room she stopped in front of a stack of clean folded towels, keeping her back to him and her voice cheerful as she let out a small laugh- It was a joke. Don't act so serious. -Picks up the top towel and turns smiling tightly- I'm gonna take a shower. -heads into the bathroom forgetting the food she had been eating-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Scifi Remix   Scifi Remix - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 4:21 pm

-Turns his head away when she looks back at him, the muscles in his jaw tightened as he clenched his teeth to prevent himself from saying anything else to her about the subject. Earlier that day he had told himself he would return to acting more like a solider, not like he really had at base either, but a relationship was something that never could, and never would happen between them. His other hand fell from his chest and his fingers tightened into a fist which he bumped back hard against the cabinet in frustration.-
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Scifi Remix   Scifi Remix - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:59 pm

-takes a shower and once it's done lingers in the bathroom longer than necessary, not wanting the face her roommate yet. After finishing with getting dressed and standing in front of the mirror till the fog from the showered cleared she decided to suck up her hurt feelings and I back into the room. After entering the room she said a few brisk words then hopped in bed and pretended to go to sleep-

Y: -burst through the door and spots Dorian.- get dressed pilot. Your taking me in town. And you better show me a good time.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Scifi Remix   Scifi Remix - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 10:40 pm

-while laun had been in the shower Dorian had taken up residence on the couch, already knowing he would be giving up the bed tonight. His head Lolled back to look at the tiger who had just burst into the scene, his cheery demeanor ruining his apathetic mood- go find the landlady, she'll give u a good time.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Scifi Remix   Scifi Remix - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 11:05 pm

-dismisses his remark and grabs a jacket and tosses it at Dorian- come on. I could use the company and god knows you could use a little fun. -looks around- where's the little chick? -notices the lump on the bed and lowers his voice only a little- look, your little girlfriends already asleep so no need to get permission.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Scifi Remix   Scifi Remix - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 11:33 pm

-looks down at the jacket dropped over him. He stared at it for a long moment- alright, fuck it. -he stood and pulled the jacket on and sat on the arm of the couch while he pulled his boots. A quick check in the mirror and he was ready-
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Scifi Remix   Scifi Remix - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 3:43 am

-Goes to the fridge while Dorian is getting ready and pulls out two beers, opening one for himself and tossing the other to he dark haired man- For the road. -Takes a deep chug and wipes his mouth with the back of his hand- We're meeting up with this chick, she's a good fuck so I'll loan her to you. Can only imagine how frustrated you are being locked up here with that feisty little thing. -Nods towards the bed and takes another big chug then crushes the can and tosses it in the small trash can-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Scifi Remix   Scifi Remix - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 3:58 am

-Dorian peered over his can to the Tiger as he effortlessly chugged down the drink. He finished it and mirrored the other man as he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand- Ah, Just what I want. Your sloppy seconds. -He walked to the trash can and dropped it in, moving over to the fridge where there was a magnetic notepad and a pen. He scribbled a quick note for Laun and turned back to Yogi.- Lets go

Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Scifi Remix   Scifi Remix - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 4:31 am

-Perks a brow at the little note and leans against the door he had just opened- Heeey it was only one time. She's actually a cool chick. -pats his shoulders as they leave the room- I wouldn't throw just any woman at you, come on, we're friends after all.

Laun: -sits up when the door shuts behind the pair. She had been listening the whole time and wanted nothing more than to kick the both of them in the shins. Getting up quickly she pulled on a nicer shirt and a pair of shoes and hurried out the door so she could follow the two. If Dorian was gonna go frolicking off with Yogi and having a good time with just any women then she could go find herself some company as well. She didn't want to be so inexperienced when it seemed that everyone else wasn't. Not knowing where exactly to go she decided to follow the two men, keeping a safe distance so she could tuck into an alley or door frame if they turned around-

Y: -leads Dorian to a large bar that was worn on the inside and out. It was filled full with people tho and they had to wait in line for a couple minutes before they could get in- Not bad huh? What do you want to drink? -calls back to him as he heads to the bar in the back-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Scifi Remix   Scifi Remix - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 5:30 am

-He was a bit surprised at how busy the city was at night, it was almost like this city didn't sleep at all. They even passed some of the same vendors he and Laun had visited earlier in the day. His brows furrowed at the thought of her, what a disappointing evening this had ended up to be. Maybe with Yogi's enthusiasm he would be able to forget the discussion he and Laun had had completely. He looked up at the building and examined the surroundings once inside, he let out a dry chuckle.- Yeah, it's something. -He squeezed past the aliens and humans who packed their hot bodies inside the small space- Get me something strong.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Scifi Remix   Scifi Remix - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 6:22 am

Y: -nods and heads off to grab their drinks. He gets Dorian the same drink he always gets him self, a specialty mixed drink that had several strong liquors in it. No point in going out if you weren't going to get drunk. Hopefully the pilot could hold his liquor. Once he had the drinks he spotted his friend and brought them over- Here. -holds the glass out- It doesn't taste to good, but its not really about the flavor.

L: -walks up to the bar and notices all the people, there were lots so it was unlikely she would run into the two if she went in but just to make sure she twisted her hair back into a bun. It didn't change much but she rarely ever kept her hair up so maybe it would be enough of a disguise. Walking up to the door she was easily let in by a man standing outside taking cards. He complemented her, giving her a one over and let her through the door with no trouble-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Scifi Remix   Scifi Remix - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:19 am

-Sips the drink and furrows his brow, it was definitely a strong drink and all he could taste was the bitterness of all the mixed liquors. He took a few more tentative sips before throwing the whole drink back. He held the glass up to Yogi and shook the glass, the remaining ice cubes clinking against the sides- I'm getting another. What was this
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Scifi Remix   Scifi Remix - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:26 am

y: -laughs at the now empty class and follows suit by finishing his own- Its called a twisted bomb. Bring me one. I'll be over there. -points to a set of couches in one corner. He could see a couple friends he knew and one of them was the girl he was hoping to pass on to the pilot. He made his way over their once the Dorian was gone to get the drinks and mingled with the few people he knew from the several times he had been their before-

L: -makes her way slowly through the crowds of people, shocked but amazed by the crowd. It was her first time in such a place, so she decided to embrace it, laughing when she passed through a group dancing and one of the aliens hopped around her, limbs flying, in what she guessed was a dance. A few other member joined in and tried to teach Laun a few moves, though she didn't pick up on it well since their limbs were more limber and bent in ways hers couldn't.-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Scifi Remix   Scifi Remix - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:52 am

At the bar Dorian took a few shots, he didn't know how big the Tiger's tolerance was and if he partied as much as it seemed he didn't want to be playing catch up with him later. With the two drinks in hand he made his way past the crowd to the couches. There was an empty spot next to the girl he presumed Yogi had been talking about and he took the spot next to her-

-A man with shaggy white hair that covered one of his eyes spotted Laun from across the dance floor. She was definitely his type with that sporty little body of hers and she seemed to be alone. He made his way through the crowd and tapped on her shoulder- Hey cutie, -he breathed against her neck-
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Scifi Remix   Scifi Remix - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 8:17 am

Ly: -smiles when Dorian walks up and tucks her hair back- Hii, you must be the rumored Pilot that Yogi has been telling us all about. -She leaned over a bit when he had sat down, looking him over and smiling with pleasure, obviously liking what she saw- I'm Lynsey.

Y: -notices Dorian is back and comes to claim his drink- You two found each other quick. -He gave the girl a wink then turned back to the rest of the group-

L: -Looks back at the man, surprised by his sudden appearance but not displeased with the compliment- Hello. -She smiled and turned, taking a step back so she wasn't so close to the man- Um, I guess I shouldn't call you a cutie. -laughs a little a herself, she really didn't know the terms to use with men.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scifi Remix   Scifi Remix - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Scifi Remix
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next