The Note
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The otter god and a girls dagger

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

The otter god and a girls dagger - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The otter god and a girls dagger   The otter god and a girls dagger - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:55 am

"I'm soft?" She laughed mockingly "You act as if you don't allow your emotions to play a part in regards to him." Her eyes narrowed as he forcefully let her hand go "Your father's temper is just as short as yours." She stomped her foot down as she leaned forward in an attempt to be intimidating "Your powers do not make you a good leader, Marduke!" She turned away from him and rubbed her temples. "I don't understand why you insist on repeating this discussion..."

As Roel laid Shaheen down June leaned close and held her hair back as she listened for any sign of breathing. His breath was raspy and strained. She looked up at Roel, happy to share the small victory "He's still alive." She slipped the dagger from it's sheath, she didn't know if she could heal him. Usually she'd have a point in the body where she could focus her energy, but she didn't know where to start in this situation. Her voice wavered as she began casting the strongest healing spell that she knew.

(Poor Roel. His little buddy)
Back to top Go down
https://thenote.niceboard.com
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: The otter god and a girls dagger   The otter god and a girls dagger - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 5:20 am

Marduke took the blow on his emotions, she was right, he ha always been hot tempered even when he tried to contain his anger. But it was his nature. He watched her as she went of on a lecture he had heard many of times but never really listened too. All he could think was how stunning she was. "Your right. The only way to be a good leader. A great man. Is to have an amazing woman by my side." He reached out and was about to pull her around to face him when a light shot up behind him.

As soon as the statue piece came close to shaheen in began to shine a blinding gold, surrounding the god even before the girl was done with the spell. Shaheen could feel his powers surge brining him back to the pair above him. His small eyes blinked as he looked up at them. The statue piece continued to glow but much more softly. "What happened?"

Roel smacked the otter over the head, "what the hell was that you ferret! Almost dying on us! I though you were immortal!"

Shaheen glared up at the man, "I'm alive aren't I. Is that not immortal enough?"
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: The otter god and a girls dagger   The otter god and a girls dagger - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:14 pm

Marina turned back towards him, absolutely bewildered that out of the things she ever said that this is what he had reduced things to. She opened her mouth to speak out against him but stopped as she saw the light.

June quickly scooped up the otter and hugged him tightly "I'm so relieved!"
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: The otter god and a girls dagger   The otter god and a girls dagger - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 12:11 am

Shaheen struggled and squirmed his way out of the girls arms, "what is wrong with you humans." He got down to the ground and dusted his fur off before looking up at June who held the piece in her hand. A look of horror came over his face as he saw the little chunk that was left of his great statue. He pointed at it in outrage, "What is that! What have you done to my statue!"

Roel sighed and went to retrieve his sword from a couple feet away. Once safely slid back into its scabbard he went back over to the two. Really, the animal almost died and he acted like it was nothing.

Marduke just crossed his arms and huffed as he watched the three on the ground. Looks like the little shit won, there was nothing he really wanted to do about it either. It wasn't like he was going to get his body back with just a fragment of his icon. Marduke would just have to find the others before him.

He turned and whispered to the goddess before a bolt of lightning hit and he was gone. "You won't always be able to protect him."
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: The otter god and a girls dagger   The otter god and a girls dagger - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 12:52 am

June frowned and clutched the dagger close to her chest. "What have I done to it?" She scrunched her nose at his accusations and offered the end of the dagger to him allowing him to examine the piece. "This is just how I found it."

Marina kept her head turned from Marduke and finally relaxed as he made his exit. She looked to the small group and sighed. She just hoped by the time Marduke decided to intervene again they would be stronger. She turned and made her exit.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: The otter god and a girls dagger   The otter god and a girls dagger - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 1:50 am

Shaheen was about to argue with the girl until he remembered Marina. He turned to look for her but she was already gone. The skies cleared as the sun beat down on them and he turned his attention back to the girl. Not wanting to dwell on the goddess.

As he stood there looking up at the small piece of rock on the end of the girls dagger he wondered just how long it was going to take for him to retrieve his body. Would Bulut have stolen his thrown by the time he was whole again? Would he ever be? The couple above him made him think it wasn't so horrible that he was still stuck as an otter.

((why don't we just end this chapter here.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The otter god and a girls dagger   The otter god and a girls dagger - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The otter god and a girls dagger
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Note :: Fantasy :: Fantasy-
Jump to: