The Note
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plot ideas- Story line

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

Plot ideas- Story line Empty
PostSubject: Plot ideas- Story line   Plot ideas- Story line EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 4:16 am

Again, posts we had under plots in general
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go to the new planet maybe ship breaks down and they need to replace it. Live with yogi and they all need to have jobs to pay for a new ship. Yogi reports to bad guy and maybe laun overhears.
---
Laun is the ‘daughter’ of a man who is an ex scholar but has the plans to take over the universe. He meets Laun and they get into some trouble. She gets grounded and Dorian sneaks into her room feeling guilty about getting her in trouble He brings her dinner and upon leaving he overhears BG talking about his plot to take over the galaxy and his instincts kick in and he takes Laun off of the ship. Upon leaving they get attacked and they get stranded on a supposedly abandoned planet. There Dorian meets a ghost, Abbilyn. They get attacked again by some of BGs troops but are “rescued” by the residents of the planet. They strike a deal with Dorian, offering him a ship if he’s able to repair it. But on one condition that they take Yogi who is an accomplice w/BGs plan. Mostly to keep the planet safe during his reign of terror. Dorian is able to get a ship fixed and they leave for a new planet. They leave for a planet that is highly populated, and a common rest area. They need to repair the ship a bit more, trade in for a new one. They all get odd jobs. Yogi is reporting back and forth w/BG to keep his own interests well. Laun overhears and begins to trust what Dorian initially told her about BG and how he can’t be trusted.

They get caught, things go back to normal for Laun, BG keeps her preoccupied enough to keep her too busy to think about Dorian. She notices his absence more than usual going as far as to dream about him. She sneaks off at night sometime in search of Dorian. She finds him in a cell beaten and bruised. Dorian has been going through intense interrogation. She finds a way to help him out of the cell, the alarms instantly going off. BG comes down and says something to the effect of if he’s going to be this much of a distraction then let’s just kill him.

Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Plot ideas- Story line   Plot ideas- Story line EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 11:44 pm

Okay so I thought of a slightly less dramatic thing for us to do then what we had going on lol.

So, we're at the part where she finds Dorian in the cells after having been beaten. What if instead of him being beaten he's sent to earth to be like banished since earth is kind of like a wasteland with maybe only the really dedicated living there. I think his parents would still be there so he'd land on whatever base they put him on and he'd make his way home to be with them.

Trish could not know what to do since I'm sure they wouldn't tell her what was done with her brother. Since Yogi is going to be slinking about I assume since he doesn't have anywhere else to go. I'm sure Trish would give him hell every time she saw him. So as a condition for her to stop she could corner him and tell him that since he's the one who got Dorian in trouble he'd have to be the one to get him out of it. I don't know if they'd be watching her as harshly since she always stayed in line but we could say they did or didnt whatever works. So she'd steal a uniform and a badge and tell Yogi to go find information on Dorian. He does and they find out where he is.

In the mean time I don't know what Laun could be doing. I'm sure BG would have her training ruthlessly and pretty much keeping her from contacting people. I think we should still keep the part from where they were captured and she started transforming so maybe she could be dealing with that and maybe BG could be like trying to get her to have the reaction again.

And while on earth Dorian could be working on one of his old old ships still determined to save Laun

let me know what you think
Back to top Go down
https://thenote.niceboard.com
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Plot ideas- Story line   Plot ideas- Story line EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 7:23 am

Okay. But instead of changing what we have why dont we have it where laun helps him to like an escape pod or ship but she gets captured or has to stay behind or something so only he gets away and goes to earth. Then trish and yogs can do their thing. I had an idea that maybe laun could come across a captured elder dragon somewhere on base and get some infor there. Ive thought of maybe a scenario where bg could be working.....ill contune this tomorrow. Late
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Plot ideas- Story line   Plot ideas- Story line EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 9:55 pm

Finish! Also you little toot I didn't even know you finally fixed your reply. That's the one I wanted to work on on saturday when I was drunk but I passed out lol.

Okay. what did you have in mind for the elder dragon?
Back to top Go down
https://thenote.niceboard.com
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Plot ideas- Story line   Plot ideas- Story line EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 5:14 am

oops lol forgot I trailed off there. My thoughts are still jumbled here.
okay, so maybe there could be types of dragons, green, blue, etc. and each have specific talents. So a long time ago the ancestor dragon leaders maybe booted one of the types out. Example being black or green, because they saw them as to cunning or ambitious or power hungry. So maybe a dragon for this line could have teamed up with bg, kinda leading him to this place. Using BG to destroy the planet. OF course BG got into all the books and studying and found out about the weapon thing that i havent figured out yet. I was thinking about making the dragons be able to tap into the energy that went into creation. Like the energy of life. anyways. This bad dragon wanted to use this weapon or power to create a new world that he would rule, wiping out all dragons but his own kind, or those he could control completely.
But of course BG has his own plans. Destroy the universe or become the leader of all, whatever drives him.
Anyways I thought it could add some extra depth to the story.

For things to come I think it would be good to send Dorian to Earth as you said. I do like that pause in some stories where they end up back where they started and its almost an opportunity for the character to decide what they want to do, or what they really want. Plus it'll give Trish some more screen time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plot ideas- Story line   Plot ideas- Story line Empty

Back to top Go down

Plot ideas- Story line
Page 1 of 1