The Note
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

okay so now to talk about these guys

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

okay so now to talk about these guys Empty
PostSubject: okay so now to talk about these guys   okay so now to talk about these guys EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 12:07 am

All I remember about plotting for these guys is that Kinichi is going to be a little shit

So maybe after they give Bunny time to settle down they would have like a festival in her honor. Maybe there could be like animal rides and weird foods she'd never try. I don't know if she and kujo would be close or if she would prefer spending more time with Kinichi because she and him are the same age and he's less of a tight wad but maybe she could be with him more. So Kinichi is pesky and so he'd be showing her stuff he's not supposed to and messing with things. And maybe he could do something that triggers a big accident and someone could get hurt idk who but maybe Kujo saw and like he found a way to prevent it from being worse than it was but maybe he got a scar or she did or someone did (cause if you think about it when they're older and they have that scar it'd be like awww memories) So anyways instead putting the blame where it was Kujo would take it to keep her from gettingin trouble or for word going to her father.

I don't know how the rest of the trip would be but maybe it would be cut short I don't know. But then we could do the time jump to when they're adults.
Back to top Go down
https://thenote.niceboard.com
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: okay so now to talk about these guys   okay so now to talk about these guys EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 1:20 am

Wait a minute. Are they kids? I was writing like bunny was 17-20 years already and was going to meet and wed kujo then. I remember now us talking about meeting first when they were young but i did not write that reply with that intent. Also all the planning ive done will have to be tweeked. Which i'll write later when i get home. Anyways, are you against skipping the kid meeting? We could still have a festival in her honor of course.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: okay so now to talk about these guys   okay so now to talk about these guys EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 2:33 am

Okay so I love the idea of a festival. That could be fun and we could create some good moments between both her and Kin. Is Kin gonna be after the throne in this one?

I have a few questions on how your gonna make your Drow kingdom. First being, do the kings have concubines? Do the king and queen rule equally or is one or the other more dominate. I'm going to have the Ka'jar be ruled by a king, while the queen can argue and disagree with the king and his choices, ultimately it will be the king who gives the orders. If the king dies a queen will not be able to hold the throne, it will pass to the next male heir.

Will there be a festival before the wedding? or will they be married asap or do they plan to give them a couple days. This question can be answered through reply if you want to keep it a little of a surprise. Kinda makes it fun. There are things I'm not gonna tell you but let you be surprised Wink

Plus, since you always get on me about how I play a majority of the female characters, which might be true, I haven't counted. We could have it where they both traded a daughter to be queens on both side. Like make a drow princess and send over to the Ka'jar. Of course this could make it even more complicated, or be to much, but I will face all challenges! Plus it could kinda be fun to be writing about two very different kingdoms.

Also I wanna make the Ka'jar kingdom kinda like just giant tents. Like a castle tent instead of with stone walls and such. Maybe kinda like in after earth how the structures are very open and have that wavy design. Or I should say vaguely like since those are like metal buildings, but everything is open for breeze and stuff. Since its hot.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: okay so now to talk about these guys   okay so now to talk about these guys EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 9:54 pm

Oh yeah, I've been writing the whole thing as if he were like 15 and kin was like 12-13 lol. Cause you'll see I described his muscles as developing and his body being lanky. I'm fine with skipping the kid part. That's where all my planning was though haha but I can always tweak it too.  

I don't know what kinichi wants. I know he wants the throne, but not at his current age. Right now he's only worried about women. Maybe when they're older he'll be more determined to get it. The king and queen are equal. I figure since in the drizzt books it's a matriarchy but in ours kujo needs to be king I would make them equal. Yes to the concubines. It's not a secret but it's not talked about or bragged about. Both the queen and the king can have them. So while kujo is pure blood in the royal line kin is the result from the queen and one of her suitors. So he's half blood.

I counted and I think I definitely have more girl characters but the stories that actually end up progressing are the ones when you're a lady. Rika and Seth vs kujo and bunny, koji and jade, Kakashi and Kai, Laun and Dorian. The reason I have so many girls is cause it's probably like someone is bound to make it!

but I'm down to write about two different countries. It could be interesting.

I never saw after earth so I'll have to look it up.

Back to top Go down
https://thenote.niceboard.com
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: okay so now to talk about these guys   okay so now to talk about these guys EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 8:59 pm

Brainstorming. we could have a neighboring race, like the elves or some race that doesnt like the drow. They could help support a rouge tribe of ka'jar that wish to remove their king and place one of Bunny's uncles on the thrown. They do not want to join with the drow and see it as a insult that their princess is being married off to him. Sees it as a prisioner. They want to rescue the princess and marry her to the cusion they plan to put on the throne. They have a hidout within the dark woods between the kingdom.

Maybe one kujo's good friends, someone in the guard can be sent to scount somewhere hearing of drow deaths and gets slain. Eveyone could then suspect Bunny as being like a spy and that her fathers true intentions is to try and take over the drow from the inside.
Maybe with the emotional loss of a good friend kujo could also lash out and even have his own doubts.

Bunny could be sneaking off to mee with one of her guards and they suspect thats when she is plotting or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: okay so now to talk about these guys   okay so now to talk about these guys Empty

Back to top Go down

okay so now to talk about these guys
Page 1 of 1