The Note
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plotting- Old school

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

Plotting- Old school Empty
PostSubject: Plotting- Old school   Plotting- Old school EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 4:48 am

Nice twist in bringing the father in. I image him as a Santa Clause type guy. I was gonna have her father lecture her into going to apologize and ask for her job back.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Plotting- Old school   Plotting- Old school EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 10:31 pm

I figured there needed to be someone else in the mix haha. The rivalry between bunny and kujo will be fun now
Back to top Go down
https://thenote.niceboard.com
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Plotting- Old school   Plotting- Old school EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 11:45 pm

Bunnys apartment gets robbed, is reduced to calling kujo when kin doesnt answer. Maybe even stays at his house.
Dog shopping
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Plotting- Old school   Plotting- Old school EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 10:25 pm

Are they in new york?
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Plotting- Old school   Plotting- Old school EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 12:43 am

I've been imagining it like it was new york. so yeah
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Plotting- Old school   Plotting- Old school EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 2:03 am

Cool me to.

Other Ideas:

Guy comes in for a while to fix the computers, gets friendly, turns out to be trying to hack in to get some data/info. Gets friendly with Bunny cause he plans to either do it to her fathers company as well, or marry into money. Could be marduke, who will run into Marine, who will know his secret! 

Brother moves to the city to convince Bunny to come home. Likes Kujo but not Kin.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Plotting- Old school   Plotting- Old school EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 11:25 pm

Someone in the office could have been helping Marduke by giving him information and tying to tell him when Kujo is going to be out of the office. Kujo finds out about it and needs to fire him. Due to laws he needs to have a witness and he calls bunny into the office. The person could cry and plead for their job before leaving but Kujo will be stern and bunny could yell at him for being heartless

Bunny could have a crush on Kinichi and he could lead her on like he's going to date her but he's fooling around with other women (typical Kin tbh)

They have to travel to the west coast for a business deal. Brings bunny along since she's his secretary. There could be a chance to have some sort of tension build there and once back in NY Kujo could act like nothing had happened and bunny can act accordingly.

Since Kujo is annoyed about bunny staying he can send her on outrageous errands like food from a restaurant that has really specific hours. She can get lost or stuck in traffic. Can either overcome it within the time frame or deliver it as he's walking out of the building. He could take her out to drink and drive her home or something and call a very minimal truce
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Plotting- Old school   Plotting- Old school EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 7:29 pm

during the trip or something or in general kujo could break an arm or a wrist and bunny might have to work closely beside him and tie his ties for him
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Plotting- Old school   Plotting- Old school EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 2:19 am

Oh thats good! Bunny would totally yell at him for that. You'll have be nasty, since she would agree with firing him if he was helping to steal something. 

I imaged the same with this. Bunny liking Kin. lol what if Bunny has adopted Kujo a kinda friend by this time. Like he was there when she gets robbed, 'saved her during trip', something else..., so she goes running to whine at Kujo's.

Would it be one of those really large hotel rooms that has several bedrooms, living room, and kitchen with breakfast room? Breaks something saving her. 

I expect Kujo to make work suck, lynsey will help with that. Kujo should make some comment about how he doesn't respect her, or how little he thinks of her abilities at any job, to entice Bunny to want to prove him wrong. So she starts getting good at her job, even the crazy ones. (Like devil wears prada growth moment). lol She might leave small pranks around the office. 

Sabhin is her brothers friend. Comes with Rahvin to see his sister because he has always liked her. lol What if Sabihn is imposing on Kujo. Say they are ever together Sab is always between Bunny and Kujo. even if they are a distance away. Will grab something that goes to her before Kujo will get to it (super speed, like Kujo just has to move an arm and Sab has crossed the room). Or will reach out to accept something from Kujo's hand. Doesn't do it to Kin cuz he's not impressed with him.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Plotting- Old school   Plotting- Old school EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 12:04 am

Yeah. I figure she wouldn't know what the reason was. Like I figured when it's serious business stuff Kujo keeps most of it personal. It could lead to when he yells at her for not taking her job seriously. Like he's mad for even letting a technician from outside the company (Marduke) work on the computers. So then it could be the catalyst for her working better.

Yeah I figured she could. Since like he'd be the only mutual between the both of him. He'd be very awkward about giving advice and idk if Kin should cheat on her or not and if Kujo should tell her. That could be drama?

Ha of most likely. Nothing but the best for the Petrova family. Probably not that big. But definitely a dining area and the room off to the side on it's own. A big nice fancy bathroom. She could have an adjacent room. Like how some hotels have that door between them, it could be like that.

Okay so like if Bunny asks Kujo to grab something for her Sabhin would run and get to it first? That'd be mildly irritating for him. Like he could not yet realize he's probably developing feelings at this point and like try to rush to get to it before him.

Rewriting out the Christmas idea, since it was one long run on sentence. Okay, so since she's away from home it could be christmas or something. And I don't know if she could just not have the money to get home or her father is out of town on business. Kujo's parents could like her, since Mr. Petrova clearly does and they could invite her over for dinner and presents. So Kujo would have to buy her one out of politeness. If her and Kinichi are broken up at this point Kin could bring the girl he was cheating on her with to christmas - not knowing bunny is going to be there. So there could be awkwardness in that and it could be like in Bridget Jones' where she's stuck wearing an ugly christmas sweater or something.

idk, but there could also be mistletoe and the family could be like egging them on cause to them it's just all in good fun so like Kujo could lean in to kiss her or something and it's like ooh feelings
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Plotting- Old school   Plotting- Old school EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 2:44 am

Lol i do like that part in bridget jones
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Plotting- Old school   Plotting- Old school EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 9:00 pm

Or for the christmas thing she and Kin could still be dating and Kujo could have brought lady. and there could still be the mistletoe thing and both of the dates could see so it could be drama that way.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Plotting- Old school   Plotting- Old school EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 12:38 pm

Okay. I decided I'm not gonna do advertising. I'm gonna have them do hotels like The Hiltons. That way they could have locations all over and have an excuse to travel
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Plotting- Old school   Plotting- Old school EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 2:32 am

so do they work in the hotel or do they have an office apart from their hotels?
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Plotting- Old school   Plotting- Old school EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 5:44 am

They have an office apart from the hotels
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Plotting- Old school   Plotting- Old school EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 6:58 am

• Elida, Kujo, Angelina, Leonard head for the cabins.
  • Elida could ask Kujo has a woman in his life
  • Deliver the ice pack to Bunny. She gets a phone call from her Brother. The calls are cutting out from the location.She worries. Kujo offers to take her.
  • Elida could give Kujo a quick kiss here.
  • Bunny has the chance to thank him and apologize for her behavior (bring fired). She's not gonna leave tho.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Plotting- Old school   Plotting- Old school EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 11:07 pm

Okay, so we have some undeveloped ideas in here. Or ones that have been forgotten.

We have the Marduke hacking in to the computers. Maybe after Italy they could be negotiating with another contractor to buy another hotel and a different hotel company could swipe it up. Then they could investigate, find marduke and then Kujo could fire the guy and she could go back to thinking he's an asshole.

I think too that now they're on amicable terms maybe she could relax or something and Kujo could get annoyed and then make the comment about her being idk, competent outside of work but airheaded when she's on the clock. maybe no one is going to help her if she acts dumb. Mostly just stressed from all their prospective properties being snatched up or maybe she over looked a big project or meeting. Or if she does that, misplaces something he could think her clumsiness in the office is what's causing them to lose business.

I know Kin is going to be working to make her not like Kujo too. Cause I do like the idea of the bridget jones two love interests. Darcy being the good one but being painted bad by the other guy. i'm bad at names and it's late lol. So hope you can make sense of my quick notes.

I just think she should hate/dislike Kujo before she starts dating Kin

A question that never got answered; Should Kujo know Kin is cheating on bunny? should he tell her?

Christmas ideas should be addressed possibly. Or should we get through valentines day? are we still doing v-day?

Some new ideas. I know we wanted one more thing to happen w/bunny and Kujo. these are random thoughts that could also be used in other parts.
-Maybe they borrow Joesephs truck, bench seat, maybe not a lot of leg room or short dash and since she's supposed to keep her feet up she could stretch out across Kujo's lap?
-She could hug him?
-They bond over a song?
-They sleep in the car or the hospital after seeing that her father is okay. If they sleep in the car she could lean against him, maybe he wakes up earlier cause of his routine and he drives to a diner and wakes her up and they talk over breakfast. I was gonna have had Kujo and Kin sent to the farm when they were younger. Like maybe during summer breaks if they were bad their father would send them to keep them too busy to fight. Kujo could tell her about that.
-Stuck in traffic

I was also working on reasons why Kujo doesn't date

-gets too distracted/involved
-a secret romantic
-Slow to trust
-Thinks the just want the money
-Girls are intimidated by him
-His parents rarely approve.

He's definitly the opposite of Kin when it comes to dating. Kin is more suave and Kujo is more sincere with his advances/romance. Like how Kujo was building up to kiss Elida is just going to be how he kisses. Like touches, and nuzzling, building that anticipation before kissing. While Kin is stright to the point.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Plotting- Old school   Plotting- Old school EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 4:41 am

Bunny jobs: type up important docs, scan and store important docs, Phone calls, schedualing,
Bunny+Kujo+Brother
Brother could threaten him to stay away from his sister. Or say something like Don't waste your time with her.
Lectures his sister loudly on the way in.

zzzzz......
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Plotting- Old school   Plotting- Old school EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 9:22 pm

When are you gonna post your notes? You could always scan it too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plotting- Old school   Plotting- Old school Empty

Back to top Go down

Plotting- Old school
Page 1 of 1