The Note
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sensitive moments

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

Sensitive moments - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensitive moments   Sensitive moments - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 11:27 pm

K: -Kujo's hands rested at the proper 10 and 2 hand placements, his grip tightened and relaxed on the wheel, the leather cover creaking each time he did. Even though the light of her phone was dimmed it still cast an eerie blue glow on her face. It was different being alone with her. Being alone with Elida it was easy to picture her curled up beside him on the bench seat. Using each time the carriage bounced as an excuse to move closer or for her hand to fall on his lap. His hand slid to the bottom of the wheel and his head tilted back against the head rest. What a mess the night had been. Elida had encouragement now. The thunk of Lenny's head brought him out of his thought and he looked to her, he didn't have a chance to speak before the singer's falsetto filled the cabin- There's a charger in the glove compartment.
Back to top Go down
https://thenote.niceboard.com
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive moments   Sensitive moments - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 6:29 am

B: -Opens the glove compartment and narrows her eyes. Was he drawing attention to the glove compartment on purpose or just being nice? Takes the charger and plugs it in below the radio then into the bottom of her phone. The cord wasn't long enough to reach her lap unless she moved closer to Kujo. Sets her phone on the seat between them and frowns. She would have a sore neck from constantly checking it at this position. Picks the phone up, there were cup holders but that would include constant bending forward. Scoots into the middle spot before she could change her mind, her shoulder only inches from his. Keeps her legs towards the passenger side and sets her phone on her knee, the feel of the phone was cold against her bare skin. Hina had brought her shorts before she had managed to leave, insisting they would be better for her leg then her tight jeans.- Thanks for doing this. I know since your my boss you kind of have to but it still means a lot to me. My father is very important to me. -keeps her eyes on the screen of her phone. The hairs on her arms prickled, she could feel the heat off him. Hunches her shoulders-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive moments   Sensitive moments - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 11:42 pm

K: -He looked down to the sudden lack of distance between him and inwardly cringed. Maybe he had thought too soon about how different she was from Elida. He shifted slightly in his seat, making sure there was at least one hand breadth distance between them.- It's nothing -He said evenly and flicked the brights on after a car passed them on the road. They had about thirty more minutes until they were on the high way and then he could finally drive above 50mph. Not wanting to give Lenny a chance to possibly insinuate anything he asked- Your father owns the brewery, correct?
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive moments   Sensitive moments - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 7:12 am

B: -rubs at her thighs then shifts uncomfortably, making sure not to accidently brush her boss. The flash of brights drew her eyes to the road. The trees were empty along the road- Yes. Father has several breweries across the country. My brother has taken over most of traveling work since father’s doctor forbid him to fly. –glances down at her phone- My brothers a lot like you. In the way of workaholics. He jumped straight into working at father’s company when he was sixteen, seems he managed to inherit the Lionheart passion. –clears her throat and brushes at phantom hairs of her face- Have you ever tried our liquor?
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive moments   Sensitive moments - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 12:50 am

K: -He kept his eyes on the road. Her father and his own were the same age. He wondered what ailments her father must have, if it was enough to cause this much worry and an inability to fly, perhaps it was bad. Did hi father know? He peered at her through his peripheral when she mentioned the similarities between him and her brother- Did you not inherent that passion? -There was too much unnecessary information about his employees to learn. If her family didn't have such a close relation with his own this conversation would fall under the same category- I've tried the single malt scotch, my family attended the Albany distillery opening. You have a good product.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive moments   Sensitive moments - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 5:52 am

B: Thanks but don’t give me any credit. I hate the taste of liquor. Even the ‘aged and artfully crafted kind’. Every time father would make me try a sample I’d nearly throw up. –Sticks her tongue out in disgust and leans back into the seat. Her eyes glanced left to the dash lights behind the steering wheel. He had large hands. Had his brothers been the same? She couldn’t remember noticing them. The Albany opening. Only her brother and father had attended that. Before her father’s heart problems had begun- Then you’ve meet my father and Rahvin?
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive moments   Sensitive moments - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 8:24 pm

K: Do you have that problem with beer or when the liquor has been mixed? -He dropped one hand to his thigh as they merged on the high way. Less attention was needed for the drive now- Your father yes, Unfortunately I have not met your brother. I had to leave the event early and drive back to the city for a meeting.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive moments   Sensitive moments - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 1:59 am

B: -She had missed the weekend because she had gone out of country with some friends to tour Italy.- Do you do anything but work? -Hesitates, that had sounded rude.- I mean do you have any hobbies?
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive moments   Sensitive moments - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 12:02 am

(( You're one post away from 666. 8D ))

K: I do, in fact. I enjoy renovating my apartment, but as you would expect I rarely find the time to work on anything.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive moments   Sensitive moments - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 4:49 am

B: -turns to view his profile, her eyes widened slightly in surprise. She had pegged him as a type that would pay others to do such things. Why was this man so confusing. He was a jerk with too many good qualities- You could try leaving when the office actually closes.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive moments   Sensitive moments - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 11:01 pm

K: -Just talking about work made him tired sometimes, he rubbed his tense jaw- Not an option. That would leave too much left to be done for the next day. Elida stays as well to assist me.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive moments   Sensitive moments - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2016 3:33 am

B: -Looks back to the radio, she doubted that Elida stayed to actually help him work but she couldn't say that. It took a few minutes till she said anything- You two seem to make a good pair. -Hopefully he would take that nicely, it seemed almost an insult to the man-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive moments   Sensitive moments - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 11:16 pm

K: -He considered her silence with a small noise of acknowledgment- If the two of you could get over your differences, I believe you'd benefit greatly.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive moments   Sensitive moments - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 3:59 am

B: -she wasn't going to dignify that with a response. The pain killers Hina had given her before leaving were beginning to set in making her feel sleepy, she rubbed at her eyes then checked the battery of her phone. It was at 80%, that was more than enough to last the ride. Unhooks her phone and slides back into the passenger side. Returns the cord to the glove box then settles back into the seat. It wasn't long before she was nodding off, her head tilted to rest on her shoulder, blond hair fell to block her sleeping face. When she finally passed out it was a restless sleep as she battled against dreams of her fathers health failing, she tossed until she ended up spread across the seat, her head nestled against Kujo's thigh. Her arm reached up to to clutch onto his leg as if it were her pillow. This seemed to calm her-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive moments   Sensitive moments - Page 3 EmptyThu May 05, 2016 1:33 am

Kujo looked to her when she shifted back to the other side of the bench. Perhaps he said something wrong, but did she really believe that she was as capable at her job as Elida? He looked back to the road and the few cars he was passing on the high way. The radio station she picked continued uninterrupted through the various top pop songs and the requests of its listeners. Through his peripheral he thought she was bobbing her head to the beat, it wasn't until he realized how still the cabin had become and her silence that she was asleep. He checked the time, they had an hour and a half left until they would be in the city. He would let her sleep for at least an hour, then he would need directions to her home. He shifted and pulled his phone from his pocket, a few new emails he would have to read before bed and a few texts that could be ignored for now. He dropped his phone in the cup holder nearest him and froze when he felt the pressure of a head pressing against his thigh. He looked down, she was curled in the seat, her long blonde hair falling across her face and neck. In his distraction he struck a pot hole and her face lolled up towards him, the expression was pinched and almost distraught. He leaned forward and switched the radio off, perhaps it was too loud. It wasn't until later when he felt the weight of her hand on his thigh and the gentle kneading of her fingers that he had resolved to wake her up sooner. This was too much, Elida had gotten away with more this weekend. He wouldn't allow himself to be compromised twice. He reached blindly down to grab her shoulder but stopped when his phone illuminated with another new text. He read it from its place in the cup holder and turned his focus back on the road. It was just from Elida. When the phone illuminated again with the reminder he looked down at the woman curled next to him, her face had relaxed and her breathing finally slowed so it was deep and measured. He exhaled as she did and drove until he reached the city.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive moments   Sensitive moments - Page 3 EmptyThu May 05, 2016 6:52 am

Elida lay across the quilted top of the bed in her cottage, a towel was wrapped around her wet hair and she wore a mask on her face. The sexy black lingerie she had brought to wear for Kujo had been thrown back into the suitcase and exchanged for an old oversized Van Halen T-shirt. It was an old boy friend’s shirt, she had only kept it because it made a decent night shirt. The screen on her lavender android timed out and went black. He hadn’t answered the last two text she had sent. The clock next to her bed read 10:40, she was sure they had left around 8:40. That was two hours, they should have arrived by now! Had that trollop taken this chance to finally try and steal her man! Her fingers furiously began texting on her phone. Just one more message.

Bunny groaned in irritation when she felt her shoulder being shook, she had been having a good dream and didn’t like that she was being drug from it. Turns onto her stomach to try and escape the annoyance and buries her face into her pillow. This did nothing to stop whoever was trying to wake her, the hand returning to her shoulder with vigor. A male voice sounded through her sleep filled ears, something about the city. Where she lived? Green eyes shot open as her brain was snapped awake, sits up and looks around, a hand going to her tousled hair. “What? I’m here.” Blinks up at Kujo while her mind began to process where she was and what he had been asking. Looks out the window to see the busy streets of New York. It was a Saturday night, people crowding the streets as they made their ways to bars or clubs that littered the streets. “Take the second left up here.” It didn’t take long for her to direct him to her apartment as she lived on the side of NY that they had entered from. Kujo pulled the car up to the curb and stopped, setting the truck into park. Checks to make sure she had everything before turning to thank Kujo for the ride.

Rahvin sat outside on a bench watching his phone as he tracked his sister’s whereabouts. He had had Ebbs hack her phone when she was asleep once so that he could keep tabs on her. Business had brought him to NY for the weekend and he had been planning to surprise his sister with a visit, only the surprise had been turned back on him when he had check and found that she wasn’t even in the city. The small dot on the screen was only a street away now.

“It’s her.” Sebastian stated, the truck he was watching was still a good distance away but he had always been able to spot his best friends sister. Stands when the man next to him does.

“That’s not a fucking taxi. Who the hell is she riding with.” Rahvin’s first thought at seeing the truck was that his sister had obviously run off with some man for the weekend. The girl hadn’t even been in the city for a month and she already had some boyfriend. Both men watched as the truck pulled to the curb and parked, all eyes on the man driving the truck. Rahvin moved first, leaving Sebastian following after with a nervous look on his face.

“Rahvin-,“ Sebastian cut off in his attempt to stop the man. While he had always hated seeing Bunny at the end of Rahvin’s wrath he was more upset at the fact that she was alone with some strange man. The girl was gorgeous so he knew men would be chasing her no matter where she went but she had never shown an interest in any man. His fist clenched at his sides as he came to a stop a little away from his truck. Rahvin would deal with this new intruder.

Bunny turned from thanking Kujo and reached for the handle only to find nothing, air from outside filled the truck carrying a familiar cologne. Her head snapped to look at her brother who filled the now open doorway. “Rhavin? What the hell-.” Her brother grabbed her arm and pulled her forcefully from the truck, he immediately began lecturing her even before she was fully out of the vehicle, the grip on her upper arm never loosening. He didn’t give her a chance to keep her weight off her injured leg as she landed fully onto it, letting out a quiet whimper of pain. Her brother either didn’t notice or didn’t care as he went on about being out late and hanging with strangers. Her mouth opened and closed in shock. “Wait. You’re misunderstanding-.”

“MISUNDERSTANING?” Her brother yelled over her words not giving her a chance to even try and explain herself. Bunny’s lips pressed together, her green eyes lowering as she submitted to the verbal attack. Rahvin had always had a temper and she had learned long ago it was best not to fight make or he would only get meaner. Her face heated with shame at being yelled at like a child in front Kujo. She wanted to cry from the humiliation but blinked it away. That would only make her look more like a little girl. Closes her eyes praying that her boss would just drive away and that a fly would fly down her brother’s throat and choke him.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive moments   Sensitive moments - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 12:45 am

Through a series of fluid motions Kujo found himself standing behind Bunny, a hand protectively resting on her shoulder, the other a tight vice around The mans wrist. At his full height he stood almost a half head taller than the stranger who was berating his secretary. "Yes. A misunderstanding" he echoed, interrupting the tirade. "Something I'm sure Miss Ekuld would be happy to explain if given the chance." His grip loosened only slightly; remaining firm enough to allow him to make his own choice but also firm enough to encourage the right one. Then Quietly so only she could hear "would you like me to stay with you?"
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive moments   Sensitive moments - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 6:06 am

B: -Flinches from the sudden touch to her shoulder, not having heard the car door shutting or his footsteps as he approached. Turns her head slightly getting a view of the lower side of his face, he had a strong jaw with dark skin that looked soft to the touch from so close. The cologne or body wash he used was delicious. He spoke to her then in a low discreet tone, she had missed what he had been saying to her brother. Her brow knotted, a conflicted look crossed her face but she shook her head to his question. He had already involved himself enough in her personal problems this was not the kind of behavior she should be presenting to her boss-

R: -Had watched as the man leaned closer to his sister to whisper then as she shook her head in answer. A nerve twitched in his jaw. It seemed the new boyfriend was ready to play hero. Let’s go of his sister’s shirt and pulls from the stranger getting the twos attention once more- Explain then. -He barked the order, eyes on his younger sibling-

B: -Pulls her hand to her chest in a protective manner and stays where she is between the two. Her leg was pulsing with pain still from stepping on it even with all her weight on her left leg. The hand on her shoulder helped her balance, she was grateful for it otherwise she would have had to lean against him. Meets her brother’s eyes with a glare, even though she had feared him only seconds before- This is my boss brother. He was just giving me a lift after I got your—-The message. She had forgotten- Is father okay?

R: -scoffs- Father is fine. The message was only to get you home -His tone said he was perfectly okay with the method he had chosen to get his sister home and away from the terrible men he had been imagining. He looks to the tall man his sister had named Boss. So this was the man their father had chosen to watch over Bunny while she was loose in the city. It was hard to see what his father had seen in his best friend’s son- She has been delivered so now you can leave. None of this is any of your business and I warn you not to get involved Petrova.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive moments   Sensitive moments - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sensitive moments
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Note :: Business BnK :: Business Bunny and Kujo-
Jump to: