The Note
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*newlyweds*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

*newlyweds* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *newlyweds*   *newlyweds* - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 11:56 pm

"Are you some kind of idiot?" Trish questioned, sincerely bewildered that someone would believe Dorian would come out unscathed after pulling a stunt like that. BG was not very forgiving, especially with someone who had tried to kidnap the thing most precious to him. Trish was no stranger to bloodshed, she had served in earth's planetary forces just as she turned 18. But nothing she had seen there could compare to what she had seen while aiding BG with his "business venture." The man below her had absolutely no understanding of how malicious he could be and Trish wish she could go back to being just as naïve. Her fist that hung in the air finally lowered, resting just besides the man's head “There is not a kind bone in that man's body.” she spoke solemnly, her shoulders sagging in defeat. “Dorian's as good as dead.”
Back to top Go down
https://thenote.niceboard.com
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: *newlyweds*   *newlyweds* - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 8:57 pm

Yogi took advantage of the short moment her guard was dropped to flip them over. Now he bent over her like a car that had just caught its prey and was decideding just what to do with it. His right hand rested next to her head and he shifted his weight to it as he leaned closer and smirked. "Giving up on him already? I have an idea on how to get him out." There was only one person he knew of that could destroy this place, giving them a chance to save the pilot.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: *newlyweds*   *newlyweds* - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:25 pm

Trish glared up at the man  irritated that she had let him overcome her. She let him finish his sentence before bursting out in laughter. "You really expect me to trust you?" She waved him off and sat up ran her hands through her hair hair smoothing it back down. "The man who just confessed to aiding to my brother's capture now wants me to trust him." She rested her elbows on her knees and glanced back at him, an amused grin spreading across her face. "Now that's rich."
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: *newlyweds*   *newlyweds* - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:52 pm

Yogi sighed and stood up, he wasn't going to fight her to accept his help. "I did what I had to do. It's a shame what happened to your brother but I didn't have a part in that and I tried to stop that crazy sexy blue haired chick. You know that BG would have gotten ahold of them sooner or later anyways. So." He paused and looked at the bag, "that's it. I'm getting out of here if you don't want my help in the rescue. Good luck then." He marched over to the door and took a moment to listen for voices on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: *newlyweds*   *newlyweds* - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:29 pm

Trish followed him with her eyes from her spot on the floor. She sat there a moment considering what he was saying for a moment before reaching out and grabbing his wrist gently to stop him. "Well.." She started trailing off slightly "I guess it wouldn't hurt if you just shared the idea." She pulled her hand back and stood. She picked the chair up that had fallen in their tumble and set it back up right.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: *newlyweds*   *newlyweds* - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:25 am

Yogi perked his eyebrow and smiled at her. He quickly made himself comfortable on the plain twin comforter and reached into the duffle bag. His hand withdrew with a small delicate handmade red necklace and he held it up for her to see it. "My plan is to return the dragons treasured rubies." His mouth spread dangerously, hinting at whatever dark plan he had prepared. ((I think we don't have to explain the plan. Just go to the action, text me about details.))

Laun sighed as she laid on the plush blue down comforter on her bed staring up at the flat creme of the ceiling. The day had been dragging, partly because she had skipped out on training and partly from her disinterest from doing anything at all. Another sigh escaped her as she rolled onto her side, changing her view to the green crystal lamp sitting on her wodden nightstand. Her hand slumped lifelessly over to the cord and she flicked the light on then off. This continued for almost three minutes before she sighed once more and drew her hand back and sat up. This had been her room for years but it seemed so foreign to her now. As if she was sitting in someone else's room, now trapped in someone else's life. Something was missing.
Someone was missing.
"Stupid pilot." She mumbled softly as she kicked a pillow wealky. The first night she had snuck out and wondered the halls, hoping foolishly that she would turn a coner and find him. Standing there with his ridiculous dark curls and piercing golden eyes, giving her that look that many parents would give their mischevious children. She chuckled, that look always made her mad. Acting like she was such a handful.
The memories of him made her step towards the door. Her father had told her that he had left, with no interest in even saying good bye. So even as she slid the door open quietly and began the journey through the halls she knew it was pointless but at least she wasn't staring at her ceiling anymore.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: *newlyweds*   *newlyweds* - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 2:35 am

Trish glanced down at the necklace in her hand and clutched it tightly in her fist. The Tiger had insisted she return it, hoping the sight of it would trigger something in the girl. Trish wasn't too fond of the idea, just like she wasn't fond of the girl. She really didn't have any reason to dislike her but for some reason she couldn't help to feel some slight disdain for her. If she had never been on the ship in the first place Dorian would still be here. She frowned at her own thoughts and shoved the necklace into her pocket. No, it wasn't right to take out her aggression on the girl. She continued down through the corridor towards her room.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: *newlyweds*   *newlyweds* - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 3:22 am

Laun made her way through the hallway slowly, trying to decide if she should risk wondereing into the hull with the ships or to go grab a snack from the kitchen. If she was lucky the kitchen workers would all be gone and she wouldn't have any trouble getting into the cheese cake that had been served today for desert.

Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: *newlyweds*   *newlyweds* - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 3:36 am

Trish didn't have to wander the hall long before she finally spotted the green haired girl. "Hey" she called out harshly. She slid her hands into her pockets and moved closer to her. "I need to speak to you"
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: *newlyweds*   *newlyweds* - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 10:12 pm

Laun turned to look at the person who had called out. Her eyes widen as they meet a familiar golden color and she almost choked on the breath she took. The blond hair that swept down over the golden orbs calmed her as she realized that it wasn't who she had hoped it was. But it was strange that someone else would have that eye color. She looked at the woman confused as a thought dawned on her, "Wait...are you-." She stopped on the name she didn't want to say out loud. It wasn't the first time she had heard this woman's voice. The voice that had blared through the speakers of the small space ship she had been on only weeks before now. Her eyes narrowed with the anger that had been inside her from the pilot. He had left her here. Even though it wasn't this woman's fault she couldn't help but let her anger spill out in her next words, "What could the traitors sister want with me? I'm surprised my father hasn't fired you because of your stupid brother." She didn't mean what she said, but she also couldn't stop it.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: *newlyweds*   *newlyweds* - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 10:51 pm

The older girl's expression darkened, the Tiger at least had enough wits about him to not insult her and especially not her brother. She marched closer to Laun, the hands that lay dormant in her pockets had hardened into fists and once she was close enough, she retracted her hands and swung a fist a Laun, making direct contact with her jaw. "How dare you" she sneered. Her hands tangled in her shirt as she jerked the girl's petite body closer. "Dorian risked his life to save your pathetic ass and you want to sit here and talk shit?" She scoffed "What a spoiled little brat you are." her grip loosened and she pushed the girl away with a hard shove. "I didn't come here to listen to you bad mouth Dorian. I'm only here because that stupid tiger insisted it was me who returned this to you" She dug into her pockets for the necklace and threw it in Laun's general direction.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: *newlyweds*   *newlyweds* - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:24 am

Aside from her regular training Laun had never been hit by anyone in her eighteen years of life. Her muscles tightened in her jaw, the unnatural strength she possessed would prevent any bruising from such a punch but it wasn’t her hand that hurt her. Nor the hard grey tile that her ass landed on after the woman had shoved her. Laun was about to stand up and show the woman just who she was dealing with but she stopped dead when her eyes caught the red object that was thrown at her. Her hand instinctively caught the small necklace in her hand, clamping it tight. Her hand trembled as she brought it down in front of her chest and slowly opened her fingers. The red colored glass sparkled in the overhead light. The beads were cut to look jagged and she could see a thin gold chain through the glass. This was the necklace she had wanted. She looked up at the woman, eyes wide, “How did you get this?” Her voice came out weak.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: *newlyweds*   *newlyweds* - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:09 am

"The man you so casually called a traitor had it among his things." Trish spat irritated at how dense the girl was. She gingerly massaged her knuckles before crossing her arms under her chest. "You and I both know Dorian is undeserving of such a title." Her eyes traveled over the girl, there was no denying that Trish was still livid about the things she had spouted off just moments before but she couldn't help but to feel a slight tinge of sympathy for her. The way she had reacted to the necklace just made Trish realize how much she might actually care for her baby brother. "If you honestly believe he's capable of betrayal then you really aren't worth my time."
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: *newlyweds*   *newlyweds* - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 3:31 am

Laun found it hard to meet the woman’s piercing gaze. Her golden eyes were too much like her brothers and her words weighed down on her like an anchor. He had bought the necklace. He had bought the necklace for her. Her fingers tightened around the necklace and she held it tight against her chest.
Her red eyes finally rose to meet the woman’s, they burned with so many questions that she wasn’t going to ask. If the pilot had cared so much, enough to buy this for her, why did her leave? Laun got to her feet and shook the hand that held the necklace at the woman, “Why are you giving this to me? What am I supposed to do with this? Your brother is gone. Just run off. In one of his stupid little planes I’m sure.” Her hand flew to the side, in what could be a motion of a ship zipping off. “I don’t know what that stupid Tiger told you but it was obviously wrong.” She was done with this conversation, done with this woman with her judging gaze and done having these strange feelings over a stupid pig headed boy!
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: *newlyweds*   *newlyweds* - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 1:17 am

Trish was beginning to get irritated again. The small fleeting moment of sympathy had left her. Hadn't the tiger promised this would be easier. She frowned, if she ever came across him again he would wish he hadn't. She turned her gaze down to the girl and when she finally spoke she was mocking her "You really are an idiot. Blindly believing what anyone will tell you." She lowered her arms and turned to walk away stopping only to glance back at Laun over her shoulder "I no longer have an interest in speaking to you. Figure things out for yourself."
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: *newlyweds*   *newlyweds* - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:56 am

Laun huffed at the woman, she hadn’t been interested in talking to her to begin with. She clutched the beads in her hand again and let out a sigh. This little walk around the place had been to help her feel better but now she was just annoyed. Guess that was better than sulking in her room alone.
Feeling disinterested with the soldier she decided not to retort back. Wouldn’t do any good anyway, the woman obviously had some personal issues. “Whatever.” She mumbled and let her feet began to lead her to the ship bay. The place wouldn’t make her feel better but she still wanted to go there.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: *newlyweds*   *newlyweds* - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 10:26 pm

All morning various commanding officers were filtering in and out of BGs office, each bringing different news of the planets and districts they were infiltrating. Nothing was in motion yet, no it was far too soon for that. He sighed as he took a drink of his now cold coffee and set it carefully back on his desk. The man who sat nervously across from him had just had the displeasure of bringing him bad news. He rubbed his temples with a heavy sigh and leaned back into his chair, the seat giving a slight groan under his weight. "Correct the problem as quietly as you can." He interlaced his fingers and rested them across his lap. "If you ever dare to bring me bad news regarding your sector, please bring your last will and testament along with you." He waved his hand, dismissing the now trembling soldier who gave him a shaky salute and marched out of the room.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: *newlyweds*   *newlyweds* - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:08 am

Laun marched into the room, almost knocking a soldier over as she passed. “Father,” she said with a demanding voice as she came to a stop in front of his desk. The red necklace was around her neck and reflected the florescent lights from the room. “Is it true that Dorian left?” Her eyes watched him closely, waiting for his answer and searching his face for any signs if he was lying or not.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: *newlyweds*   *newlyweds* - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 12:15 am

BG didn't look up from the papers he was now organizing on his desk. He turned to his computer and entered a few things into it, letting the silence hang heavily between them. He was tried of entertaining the idea that the pilot was even worth mentioning anymore. He had more things to do, and so did Laun. Finally his eyes traveled to her and he peered at her over the small circle frames his eyebrows raising inquisitively. "Dorian?" He asked, pausing a moment while he pretended to process the name. "Ah, the pilot." He mused with a chuckle. "Aren't you tired of asking about him?" He asked languidly until his eyes fixed on the necklace that sat delicately around her neck and the corners of his mouth twitched into a frown. "Where did you find such a gaudy piece of jewelry?" He didn't really need to ask, he was sure he knew of the source. He could feel the anger in him rising, if that pilot had compromised this mission by instilling stupid ideas of love in this naive girl's head he would surely make sure he would paid for it.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: *newlyweds*   *newlyweds* - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:51 am

Laun felt her cheeks flush with anger at BG’s insult against her necklace. She resisted the urge to reach up and hold onto the jewelry instead holding her head higher and trying to act unfazed by his words. This was the first time she could remember feeling anger towards the man who sat before her, anger for his lack of interest in someone she felt was important to her. And as this new emotion ran through her she began to really notice how cold the eyes were that stared at her with a look that made her feel that she was just an annoyance. Her teeth gritted as she tried to match the look he was giving her, “No.” Laun said with defiance, “I am not done asking about him. I will not be done until I know where he is and I think you know and are not telling me. So I will ask again. Where is Dorian?” Her palms hit his desk at her question and she noticed her voice had risen.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: *newlyweds*   *newlyweds* - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 4:12 am

BGs fist banged hard on the desk, the spoon in his coffee rattled with the sudden contact. "Do not raise your voice to me" He seethed through a clenched jaw. He did not appreciate the brazen attitude she had adopted in their time apart. He rose to his feet and stood straight. He was tall, huge even and he towered over the petite girl who moments ago had dared to challenge him. "He is gone and I will make sure he never returns if you keep up this childishness." his voice was low and threatening. He stepped around his desk to place hand on Laun's, his fingers gripped her shoulder firmly. "You wouldn't want that would you?" His free hand rose to her chin which he raised gently "Because if you bring him up one more time, or if you decide that you can skip your training..." His grip on her shoulder tightened, his fingertips digging hard into her flesh as he leaned down to whisper into her ear. "I will have him killed."
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: *newlyweds*   *newlyweds* - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 2:39 am

Laun lashed out with her small hand and hit BG square in the chest, causing the big man to step back from her. At first she had felt scared of him when he towered over her and grabbed her painfully but once his threat had whispered against her ear all she could feel was pure hatred for her father. Her eyes burned as she glared at him and a growl rumbled from her chest, she had to keep her fist clinched at her sides so she wouldn’t strike the man again. How could he threaten her like this? She felt no doubt that the man would hold his threat and she couldn’t understand why. “How could you! You would kill him for what! Because I won’t train?! Because I miss him?” She hadn’t wanted to admit how much she really had missed the dark haired man but now she couldn’t deny she had. “I don’t understand what you have against him. Are you threatened by him or someth-” She stopped suddenly her eyes growing wide as a thought came to her. He was threatened by Dorian. The pilot had told her about some weird prophecy, told her that BG was just using her for something. And that would explain why the man would be so willing to kill Dorian. Because he knew the truth. “He wasn’t lying.” A look of surprise crossed her face, “He wasn’t lying about you.”
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: *newlyweds*   *newlyweds* - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 5:06 am

BG let out a cold laugh "Lying about what?" He asked more amused than curious. He wasn't sincerely interested in what little rumors the pilot might have devised against him. "Do you forget what I've done for you?" His tone had lost all amusement "I saved you when your planet was destroyed. I took you in as my own daughter when your parents died." He stepped back towards her again, his fist resting on his heart. "I was the one who made sure you had the best schooling and training." He leaned back against his desk and strained to restrain himself. Now was not the time to be losing his temper, he still needed Laun and he could sense he was losing her quickly. His brow furrowed with feigned concern "Laun, everything I've done for you was out of love." despite his use of the word love any could sense there was no real attachment in his use of it. Everything and everyone was just a mere tool.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: *newlyweds*   *newlyweds* - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:22 am

"Training me so you could use me for some fucked up prophecy!" She all but screamed at him, "Did you know about this when you saved me?! Is that why you did it! What are you planning to use me for?" She didn't know the details of what the prophecy was about; just that Dorian had kidnapped her to protect her from it. Was she to be sacrificed, isn't that how things like this usually went? A dark, sickening thought occurred to her and she whispered it out, "Did you kill my parents?"
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: *newlyweds*   *newlyweds* - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 6:41 pm

All patience left BG in that last question and he brought his broad hand down hard on her cheek. "Watch your tone" he seethed. He reached out and grabbed the back of her neck and lead her to the doorway where he shoved her outside into the hall. "I won't allow you to waste any more of my time with the asinine questions."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *newlyweds*   *newlyweds* - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

*newlyweds*
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Note :: Science Fiction :: Sci-fi-
Jump to: