The Note
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting to know you~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

Getting to know you~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 5:55 am

Dorian watched as the girls stormed out of the elevator. Roel might get onto him later for letting such easy catches go, but it was all in due time when they would come back. Once the doors had shut he looked down to the girl beside him and quirked an eyebrow? "Me?" He asked. He shook his head and looked off, crossing his arms "I just told her not to talk shit about power bear."

They were only on the second floor and after a short moment they were on the ground floor, "finally." He said and he stepped out of the elevator. The sign that hung on the wall pointed them in the direction of the ice machine and he started towards it in silence.

June huffed, she didn't think there was any way to get out of this now. She looked back at him hesitantly "I only have to stay until midnight, right?"
Back to top Go down
https://thenote.niceboard.com
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 6:20 am

Laun couldn’t help but smile at his back as she uncrossed her arms then followed him towards the ice machine and the pair they could see standing before it.

Roel shrugged casually, “Only if you want too. I won’t force you June.” Roel noticed Dorian headed towards them and waved at him, “What took you two so long? Making out in the elevator?” Roel teased him then moved to place his bucket in the machine and hit the button for ice.
Laun huffed at Roel as she came to stand next to June. “We weren’t you beaver.”

Roel perked an eyebrow at her wondering how that new weird nickname had come about. “Sure melon head.” He reached over and flicked her forehead getting his hand swatted away quickly, “I was just talking your friend here to join us for a little party. You should come keep this kid company.” He elbowed Dorian.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 6:43 am

Dorian laughed at his teasing, a little disappointed that his joke wasn't the reality of the situation. "wow" he laughed, "So you actually convinced her to come?" He looked down to June "You should be careful with this one. He's nothing but trouble."

June looked between the two unsure of how to take his teasing. "R-right." She stammered before turning to her friend.

She felt relief at seeing her friend alright and swooped in quickly to grab her arm and pull her aside. She whispered softly "I think I got us stuck in a situation." She sighed "Do you want to go to their room?" She waved a hand before explaining "Nothing is going to happen. Roel wants to have a party and" She looked off to the clock that hung ticking on the wall "We only have to be there for about two hours." She looked over at her friend before asking "And what took you two so long?"

Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 7:24 am

Laun took a moment to think about her answer. She should say no. It was the smart answer and after what had happened earlier in the room with him she shouldn’t even be thinking about agreeing to it. I should say no. But…she had hit him, as he deserved, and he didn’t storm off or call her names. No, he had even gone so far as to stand up for her a little with those girls being as aggravatingly charming as always.

Laun blushed at her question, “Nothing. The elevator…” She quickly changed the subject not wanting to go through the whole story with her right then, “if you want to go then I’ll come with you. Can’t leave you alone in a hotel room with just those two.” She didn’t add that it probably wasn’t a good idea for either of them to be with the boys even if they were together but she bit her tongue.

Roel smiled, “Great.” He removed his now full bucket from the machine, “Let’s head back upstairs then.”
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 2:47 am

June nodded slightly, she was hoping to get a resolute answer from her friend. A definite yes or no, but they were probably both too curious. She looked over to the redhead who was ushering them on. "Well, I think it's too late to back out now anyways" She gave a reassuring smile. " At least it'll be an easy get away since we're neighbors for the weekend.

The trip back up to the room had far less detours than the trip down. Once they entered the room Dorian moved to his bag and pulled a hoodie out before tossing it into the closet by the door. The room was small with the two large beds and bulky furniture. It mirrored the girl's room exactly. Dorian pulled his jacket on and moved to sit on one of the beds by the window. "Are you still going to call Bay up?"
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:34 am

The first thing Laun noticed when entering the room were the few alcohol bottles that lined up in front of the small fridge that came with each of their rooms. The bathroom door was open to her left and she noticed that it was identical to hers except for the used towel that was thrown onto the sink counter and the lack of woman cosmetics. Continuing down the short hallway that held the bathroom and the mirror doors of the closet, avoiding the bag that was tossed in by Dorian, she sat uneasily on the still made bed closest to her. She found herself wondering if Dorian would have a messy room, there wasn’t any evidence of it now but they had only had the room for about an hour and a half now. She would have to investigate on that later.

Roel entered after the girls, ushering them into the room and closing the door securely behind him, officially trapping them in. “Right. Forgot about that.” He squeezed past June and then the TV stand and Laun’s legs to grab his cell phone off his bed and flip through his contacts till he found the girls number. Hitting her name the phone began to dial the number and he held it up to his ear.

“Hey girl, what’s up? You coming over?” He paced over to the large windows that looked over the carport, “What do you mean why? Cuz I brought drinks. Aw come on, I brought your favorite, that fruity vodka shit, so get your ass up here.” He continued with the conversation, laughing at something the girl was saying then finally hung up the phone when he had convinced her and tossed the slim black device back onto his bed. He turned to the small group and smiled, “So shots?”
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:50 am

Dorian rested his hands on his knees and nodded towards his friend "Are you sure you want to start them off on shots?" he looked over at the two girls and smiled. "It doesn't seem like this is really their thing."

June who had taken her spot against the wall shook her head at Dorian. "I'm fine. I want a shot." She decided when they walked into the room that if he was going to throw her this make shift party she would allow herself to have the full experience. She took in a deep breath and moved over to the dresser that housed the mini fridge. "So what are we starting with?"

Dorian watched the girl a bit amused and wondered if Laun would take the same route. He looked over at her curiously, she seemed to be feeling a bit awkward but perhaps a little vodka would help loosen her up. He ran his fingers through his hair and averted his gaze, he was curious about what kind of drunk she was and in his mind he considered all the options. While he wanted to see her totally at ease and maybe a little bit more goofy than usual he had to be careful to not let it get out of hand so she didn't end up being sick the next morning.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:07 am

Laun shifted closer to the edge of the bed looking with eager curiosity at all the option of bottles. She had never had anything besides some champagne or wine once never any actual liquor. “I’ll take one too.” She sent a glare at Dorian for his comment. Hopefully the shot wouldn’t be bitter, because she hated anything that was.

Roel walked over next to June and bent down to grab a bottle then rummaged through the fridge for another bottle. “Grab the glasses out of my bag on the bed. I’ll make these girls a mixed shot. Don’t want to start them off to rough.” He smiled at the two then held his hand out for Dorian to hand him the shot glasses.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:05 am

June picked up one of the heavy clear bottles, it was the 'fruity shit' he had so cleverly called it over the phone while discussing things over with his friend. She set the bottle back down before looking up at Roel "Who's Bay?"

Dorian dug through his friend's bag and placed the stacked glasses into his hand. "Here." He pulled back and moved over to the large windows and pulled back the curtain to give them a view of the bustling city underneath them. "She's a real joy"
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:22 am

((On the phone. Forgive all the grammar and word problems.))

"She's this chick I've known forever. Pretty cool." He took the glasses and set them in a line on the dresser. First he opened the bottle labeled grey goose and filled two shot glasses then half filled the other two. Then he popped the can of pineapple juice and filled the two half shots. "Usually you mix these two in an actual glass but we only have shot glasses. It'll still be strong but not so bad." He handed the girls there shots, Laun stood and came to get hers, then handed Dorian his. "Cheers." He held his shot up to them then tossed it back in a single drink.

Laun took the small glass and looked into it, she could smell the pineapple in the drink. She mimicked Roels gesture with his glass then watched him easily take the shot. Didnt seem so bad, she thought and then closed her eyes and dumped the drink in her mouth. Being inexperienced she didn't swallow it immediately, instead letting it sit in her mouth longer then she should have before chocking it down. The juice had covered the vodka taste for a bit but the hard fast of the liquor stayed in her mouth.

Roel laughed at her chocking, "you need to take it fast melon head."

Laun wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and glared at Roel, "shut up." Her voice was rough from the coughing and she glanced over at Dorian, feeling embarrassed that she hadn't taken the shot right. Dammit, she wouldn't have cared how stupid she acted if this guy wasn't around.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:34 am

(It's fine. Same now)

June watched them all as they took their shots. She glanced down into hers and without any further hesitation she slammed the drink back. She was thankful for the pineapple juice because the underlaying flavor of alcohol was disgusting. She shuddered and placed the glass back onto the dresser with a soft clink. "I don't know if I liked that" she muttered

Dorian quickly averted his gaze when laun looked at him. He had already finished his shot and he stepped forward to pour himself another. He held the bottle up to laun "want to try again?"
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:41 am

Roel chuckled, "would you like it without the juice or would you like to try something else?" He waved his hand towards the selection. "Your choice." He was impressed at how easily the girl had taken the shot, even though her face had showed her dislike before she had said it.

Laun moved closer to Dorian so she wouldn't be talking over Roel. She set her glass on the counter for him to pour another, determined to take this one right. "Fill it up."
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:49 am

Dorian filled his and her glasses gernously back up a s set the bottle down. He reached over and took what was left of the pineapple juice and offered it to her. "Here, use it as a chaser"

June looked over at all the bottles before sliding the bottle she had been looking at moments before to him. "I want this one"
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:00 am

Laun took her shot glass in one hand and the almost empty can in the other. Right, round two. She closed her eyes, took a quick breath, and took the shot, then slammed the glass on the table a little too roughly and finishing the juice in seconds. She set the empty can more gently on the dresser with a pleased expression at not having chocked again. It seemed having a chaser was much better then mixing the two. "That wasn't so bad. Is there anymore pineapple juice?" She wouldn't be able to take anymore without it. Was she even expected to take more shots? Her face was already feeling flush from just the two. Before he could answer her earlier question she said, "who all is coming to this party?" She hasn't stopped to change, regrettably, out of her pjs and didnt want to be surrounded by others who would be smart enough to dress up a little.

Roel gowned inwardly as the bottle was handed over to him. He hated this stuff and only bought it because he knew bay would bitch if he hasn't. She would always try and make him drink it but always refused because the sweet flavor made him want to gag. "Alright." He said in defeat and opened the bottle, he had said her choice after all. Pouring it into both shot glasses he handed June hers.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:14 pm

Dorian was mid shot when she asked her first question and he set his glass down with the release of a deep breath and decided the answer the one that seemed most pressing. "Just Bay as far as I know. She might bring friends she might not." He shrugged and moved back to sit in one of the chairs by the window. "As for juice," He paused before smiling "I just have the can that you bought me."

June took the shot and watched the expression on his face before letting out a soft laugh "What, do you not like this kind?" She raised the glass to her face and sniffed the fruity beverage. The sweetness radiated off of it she paused before remembering what he had said when they had gone out to the small bakery. "Oh! you don't like sweets. You don't have to take that one if you don't want to."
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:22 pm

Laun had forgotten about the soda she had bought earlier and hadn’t notice that the boy had kept up with it. “Oh, that’s perfect! Where did you put it?” Her head swung around to search the room for the small can, “Would grape go good with that drink?” She spotted the can sitting on top of the tv stand and moved quickly to snatch it up then took her spot in one of the chair near him. She hadn’t even noticed that the group had paired off so easily, her attention was caught by the man next to her and she had all but forgotten June and that she had come only to keep her company.

Roel took the shot before answering, feeling the sickly sweet liquor fall down his throat, and tried not to make too much of a disgusted face from it. “Too late.” He set the glass on the dresser and opened the fridge to pull out a beer, he needed to wash the sugar from his mouth. “I said it was your choice, I wasn’t going to back out just cuz I didn’t like it.” He found a can opener and popped the beer open and took a long drink before motioning the bottle towards her to ask if she would like one. He didn’t tell her that he would have refused to take the drink if it had been anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 11:31 pm

Dorian shifted in his seat to face the girl beside him better. "It shouldn't be too bad." He shrugged, he usually didn't like chasers, he enjoyed the satisfying burn of alcohol whenever he did decide to drink it. "And with the way you took that last one, I'm sure you won't need a chaser for much longer."

June had been pleasantly surprised with herself at how she was taking her shots and she silently praised herself for being such a quick learner. She nodded at his offer for a beer and took a couple steps back to sit up on the bed, pulling her legs up underneath her. "So are there any sights you and Dorian plan to go see tomorrow during free time?"

Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 12:01 am

Laun couldn’t image taking a shot without something to drink afterwards, the liquor taste was just too bitter. “I don’t know about that. I hate bitter things.” She opened the can of soda and took a sip, it was warm but not horribly so, than sat it on the bedside table next to her chair. She was starting to feel warm and more comfortable then she had been, other than that she felt normal. Strange, she had always heard being drunk would make you do goofy things but she didn’t feel like she was drunk. Maybe you had to drink a lot more than just two shots.

Leaning back into the surprisingly cushy seat she brought her legs up and tucked them under her, the room was chilly for just her simple pajamas. “You guys brought a lot of bottles,” she laughed, “Planning on staying in all weekend and getting drunk. We’re going out exploring tomorrow after the meeting. I’ve never been to this town before so I did a lot of online research and they have a lot of great tourist spots we’re going to check out. Oh! Like there is this yogurt shop that is said to sell the best frozen yogurt, definitely need to check that out.” She hadn’t meant to ramble but she was suddenly feeling very excited about the tour she had planned.

Roel grabbed her a beer and opened it before handing it to her, he shrugged as he came to stand by her with his own, “didn’t plan on it. Not really interested in the whole touring thing.” Someone knocked on the door and Roel moved to answer, a tall girl walked into the room, surveying the two girls with disinterest. “Bout time Bay. Come on, this is June and…uh… Laun. Beginners.”

Bay walked into the room with only a nod to the girls then walked past June siting on the bed and found her bottle of liquor. “You did bring it! I’m surprised you actually bought it since you hate it so much.” She noticed that it had already been opened and felt even more annoyed towards the girls.

“If I didn’t I’d have to hear you complain for hours about it.” Roel teased and moved to sit next to June on the bed.

Last edited by DelightfulTurtle on Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 12:28 am

Dorian held his hands up with a chuckle "All the alcohol was a surprise to me too. But knowing Roel I really shouldn't be." He leaned into her as she spoke, listening intently to her as she rambled on about her planning "Frozen yogurt?" He laughed "Sounds good, is it the kind where you can put all the toppings on it?" He leaned back into his seat and propped his arms up on the rest. He had done a little research on his own but had plan to go alone since Roel never seemed to give in to popular tourist traps. "There's a temple that I'd like to see." He said as he stroked his chin, he was a big fan of history and enjoyed seeing the architectural designs of the ancient buildings.

"Firsties?" June asked with a giggle, she looked up at him and took the beer, holding it in her lap. "That's a shame, this town has a lot of rich history." She looked towards the door when she heard the knock and her eyes traveled up Bay, she much prettier than she thought she'd be with her aqua hair and violet eyes and June couldn't help but to feel suddenly self conscious in her presence. "Nice to meet you." June smiled and she smoothed her skirt out around her a small attempt to be more presentable.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 4:23 am

Laun was about to ask Dorian which temple he was going to visit tomorrow, and then later would make sure it was on his list. If not she would have to add it. But the door opened then stopping her from speaking. It was a tall very pretty upperclassman who had a mature air about her.

Bay smiled at June, “you too. I’m Bay, same year as this loser.” She poked Roel’s chest then held up the bottle, “Do a shot with me.”

Roel shook his head, “I’m not taking another shot of that. This beer is fine.” He took a big drink of the beer in his hand.

Again? Bay turned and picked up two glass before moving to sit on the armrest on Dorian’s chair, “Boo. Well Dorian will take one with me.” She held out the small glass for Dorian to take.

Laun got out of the chair, not wanting to watch the two behind her, and flopped onto the bed behind June. “How’s that nasty stuff?” She pointed at the beer in the girls hand.

Roel leaned back a little to talk to the green haired girl. “This, silly girl, is one of the best beers.” He held the bottle out to her, “Try it.”

Laun stuck her tongue out, “Gross. I’m not drinking after you. Let me try your Junie.”
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 4:38 am

June laughed and held the drink out to her "It's kind of weird tasting she warned." She leaned back once her friend took the drink and looked to Roel "So which do you prefer more than? Liquor or Beer?"

Dorian scooted to the edge of his seat and placed his hand on Bay's waist to keep her steady. "Yeah sure" He sighed, "But you have to take a shot of straight whiskey with me." He smiled broadly up at her "Deal?" He held his glass up out to her to allow her to fill it up and after toasting he swiftly took the shot before standing up. "Anyone else want another shot?"
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 5:15 am

Roel shrugged, "Depends on what level of drunk I'm trying to be. If I just want to chill then I'll enjoy a cold beer. If I want to get energetic and party I'll drink liquor. There’s lots of good mixes you can do with it to make it just as tasty." He had begun to lean more onto his arm so he could be closer to June as he talked. Blocking off some sight of her friend and looking up at her petite features and soft colored hair he wanted to reach out then and see if it was as soft as it looked.

Laun peeked over when she saw Dorian move, she didn’t want to watch him but the two in front of her were in their own conversation so she had little to do but that. She watched as his Adams apple moved when he swallowed the drink and she followed the trail of skin down to the collar of his sweater. Her head was starting to feel a little fuzzy now as the alcohol began to take its affect and her body felt hot as she watched the man. Her eyes had moved back to his handsome face and she decided then that his eyes were her favorite feature. The way they seemed to glow against his light skin and shockingly black hair that hung into them, contrasting against the golden color.

Bay smiled at Dorian as he took the shot then rose her now empty glass at his words, “your already forcing whiskey down the beginners? You should go easier on them.” She watched around the room and had seen the green haired girl watching Dorian closely and the way Roel had moved closer to June. Who did these girls that she didn’t even know think they were? To just appear and take these boys attention when so many others, such as herself, have been trying with them for so much longer.

She reached into the pocket of her pastel pink shorts and pulled out her cell phone that was cased in a colorful design. Unlocking the screen she pulled up her friends contacts in a group messages and sent them an invite to the party. Bay wasn’t going to give these girls anymore one on one time with her boys. She slid her phone back into her pocket when she was done and called out, “Fix everyone a shot. I haven’t had the chance to take one with your new friends.” She smiled sweetly at the girls, it was time to get them a little drunk and maybe she could embarrass them to get them out of the picture.

Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:47 am

June nodded and listened to his explanation of different types of drunkenness. When he spoke to her and turned his body more towards her it was easy to forget how self conscious the tall older girl had made her feel. Because despite Bay being in the small room with them, and being much prettier his attention was on her. She would never fully admit that she enjoyed getting that sort of reaction from such a handsome boy, even if he did have an infuriatingly crooked haircut.

"I see," she sighed softly and she almost didn't hear Dorian ask them if they were down for another round. She had shifted on the bed, turning her body into Roel's, his commanding voice holding all of her attention.

Dorian laughed "I'm being very nice" He explained, "I just enjoy whiskey very much and I believe everyone should just be a part of the fun." He took Bay's empty shot glass and lined up the five small glasses in a row on the dresser before filling it to the brim with the amber colored liquid.

June finally turned when she caught site of Bay's smile. "Oh, alright." She said and she swung her legs out from under her and walked over to the dresser. Her motions seemed to be a little quicker than normal and she placed both hands on the counter for balance. "So this is whiskey?" She asked and she leaned down to look into the glass, her hand reaching up to tuck back a loose strand of her mousy colored hair behind her ear "Isn't this what cowboys drank?" She turned back to look over at Roel, hoping he'd provide some information on the subject.

Noticing how Laun had somehow managed to find herself alone Dorian carefully picked up two shots and moved over to the girl. He set her's down on the night stand and turned to reach across the bed to get her chaser. "Here" he said and he handed her the juice can "You won't like this one, I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 7:13 am

Laun sat up on the bed and took the can that was offered to her. She eyed the shot on the night stand cautiously before picking it up and bringing it closer. The bitter sharp smell of the drink burned her nose and she leaned away from it frowning. Her throat was already closing up from the thought of taking it, “I can already tell.” She looked up at him from under her lashes and her gaze was once again drawn to his face. Curse this boy for being so good looking, how could a girl not stare at him?

Roel turned his head to watch the girl but stayed in his spot on the bed, he laughed loudly at her questions. “Why? Do you watch westerns? I really don’t know that many cowboys so I can’t accurately answer that.” He was teasing her but he couldn’t help himself because she amused him. His eyes caught the movement of her hand towards her face and watched as she tucked her hair.
Bay bit her lip, noticing the boys had once again kept their attention on the girls. It was the first time she had ever not been the center of attention at a party and she hated it. These girls weren’t even doing anything and they couldn’t even drink much, she could already see the affect the alcohol had on both of them. She grabbed Roel’s drink and moved to sit on the bed in front of him, leaning closely to hand him his drink, “No she’s right babe. It is said to be a cowboy’s preferred liquor.”

Roel didn’t react towards the nickname or the closeness of the girl. He was use to her now and she was always like this.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:08 am

June laughed at her own question now feeling a little silly for having actually asked it. "No, no." She shrugged with a smile, "It just seemed like a reasonable deduction." She looked down at her glass again and carefully lifted it from the counter not wanting to spill it. From the corner of her eye she saw Bay sit where she had been only seconds before. Although, she appeared to be sitting much closer to Roel than she had. 'I'm just imagining things' she concluded until she heard her call him babe, and she knew she didn't just imagine that.

With a forced cheerful disposition she turned and moved to sit on the bed beside Dorian, she shifted her body to block out the two on the opposite bed. It must have been the alcohol from earlier that had given her the confidence boost before. Maybe she just needed to drink more. Now she wondered why there was such criticism about being drunk.

"So what are we toasting to?" Dorian asked once June had sat beside him. He smiled slightly "To cowboys?" He looked to Laun and caught her stealing a look, his smile shifted into an amused smirk and he held his drink out to clink her glass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting to know you~
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Note :: High School :: High School-
Jump to: