The Note
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting to know you~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

Getting to know you~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 1:21 am

Bay watched June walk over to sit next to Dorian and hid a small smile. She didn’t want such an unworthy girl getting so much attention from Roel, he was too important to waste time with the bookworm. Leaning closer to the man next to her she smiled and whispered so only the two of them could hear, “This one is different from your usual picks. Seems like your down grading a little don’t you think?”

Roel knew the girl was going to be nosy; she always was when he brought a new girl around, “Bay. You’re not in a position to judge who I pick to hang out with.” He was a little annoyed by her remark about the girl, she wasn’t some ordinary pretty girl.

Bay pouted at him, “Of course I do. I’ve had to deal with you long enough to earn judging rights.” She leaned away from him and took the shot in her hands. “I just think both of you could do better than these two.”

Roel took his shot without saying anything than sat up to face the group, “What are you guys waiting for?”

Bay pursed her lips at being ignored by the man and moved so she was facing them as well.

Laun jumped from the sound of their glasses hitting together, she had been wrapped up in her thoughts, or rather his face and hadn’t even been listening to their conversation. Blinking she looked at him confused at what was going on then caught on when she saw that the two were holding up their shot glasses. She looked at June and it seemed she was just now noticing she was there, with a big smile to her friend she said, “Let’s take this then.” Her whole body tilted back when she took the shot and she set the glass on the table then grabbed for the juice and drank half of it. She cringed at the taste that lingered even after the strong fruit flavor, “Ah! That was nasty!”
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 2:45 am

June smiled at her friend and took the shot at the same time she did, although with a much less violent reaction. She uncharacteristically wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and reached across to set her glass on the nightstand. "That.." she paused as she mulled the taste over in her mind "That wasn't so bad."

Dorian threw back his shot and stacked his glass in June's. He was finally beginning to feel the effects and he tried to think about how many shots he had under his belt now. One with everyone, One with Laun, One with Bay, and now one with the group, right? He tilted his head back and ran his fingers through his hair disrupting his black curls. Whatever he had drank it was definitely too much too soon and his body was beginning to feel a bit warm. He looked to Laun who was just in her pajamas, his eyes traveled down her form lazily, she was definitely cute with her petite build and fiery attitude. His golden eyes moved down her long legs which were tucked under her and he leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees "Aren't you cold in that?"

Back to top Go down
https://thenote.niceboard.com
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:52 am

“Freezing,” Laun chuckled and leaned forward so she could stretch her arm across the space between the beds for him to see. “Look at all these goosebumps.” Even though her limbs were cold her face felt flush and warm, she guessed it was all those shots, she had taken so many and her body was starting to tingle. It was a weird she thought but not in a bad way.

“I’m impressed; whiskey is usually hard on beginners.” Roel smiled at June, having watched her take the shot. He could already tell her friend was feeling the liquor but June was holding her self very well, it almost seemed like she hadn’t drank at all. He knew she was feeling something though, it was impossible for a girl that size drinking for the first time not to get tipsy by the amount they have drank so far. “Feeling good?”

Bay let out a loud sigh at how boring this had become. She stood and poured herself another shot of her sweet liquor hoping that her friends would hurry up and get here, they were probably taking their sweet time dressing up to impress. She spotted the remote to the tv on the stand and grabbed it hitting the power button and flipping through some channels. If she was lucky she could find some good music playing.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 4:37 am

(( I PUSHEDBACK ON ACCIDENT AND LOST MY REPLY UGH))

June looked over to Roel and mirrored his smile "It was a little bit sweet." She brought her fingertips to her lips which were tingling with numbness and she gently pressed her fingertips to them. "Like an after thought." She let her hands fall to her lap and her features hardened into one of concern "Oh Roel," She sighed "I'm feeling really good, but I think I misplaced my beer."

Dorian reached out and gently grabbed her arm his fingertips traveled over the pronounced bumps and he chuckled softly "You are freezing." He traced his finger back down her arm following the path laid out for him by the sprawling blue veins underneath her milky skin. "Take my jacket." He decided and before she could object he was standing and shrugging off the black hoodie.

He tossed the jacket into her lap and as if on cue there was a soft knocking on the door. He squeezed out from between the two beds and before opening the door he stopped at the closet and fished a shirt from his bag and pulled it on.

There was another impatient knock and he finally pulled open the door. He stared at the girls in front of him a moment before turning to the tall girl behind him. "Bay," He said suspiciously "Did you invite your friends?"

Claire, one of the girls shot Dorian a pouty look "Bay's friends?" She asked "Aren't we your friends too?" Without an invitation she stepped through the doorway with two other girls in tow. "We usually come to your parties don't we? Why should this be any different?" She fluttered her lashes and moved deeper into the room. She looked at the two girls and smiled then turned to Bay to whisper "Now I understand why you called us."
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:16 am

Bay had jumped up excitedly when the new guest had arrived, “Yes I invited them. How is a party without my girlfriends?” Bay gave Claire a look that told her just how dreadful the last half hour had been trying to protect the boys from these nobodies. “Let’s have a girl’s shot!” She ushered the girls over to the tv stand and poured four more shots for her and her friends.

Lynsey had followed behind Claire and playfully hit Dorian in the chest, “You should be thanking us for coming. What boys wouldn’t want such beautiful eye candy?” She leaned in closer to him and whispered, “tho for you, I’d happily do more than that.” She laughed and gently pushed him back and followed the girls towards the alcohol, immersing into their gossip about an upperclassman.

Laun looked down at the hoodie on her lap, she could still feel his body heat radiating from the thick material. When she finally decided to pull it over her head she was hit by a strong masculine scent that made her close her eyes for a moment and take a long breath. It was big on her, reaching down to her thighs and the shoulders of it hung to her upper arms. She had to roll the sleeves so her hands would stick out the ends, and while she was doing this she decided she wasn’t going to return his jacket tonight. She wanted to keep it, at least for the night.

The room had gotten louder as it was filled with three more girls who talked loudly to each other. Laun noticed that June and her were not included in this ‘girl’s shot’ and that one of the girls had been in the elevator with them earlier. Thankfully it wasn’t the loud mouthed one, she probably wouldn’t be coming around Dorian for a while since she seemed pretty angry from what he had said to her.

Roel laughed at the girl, “Lost your beer? We can’t have that.” He looked at the night stand where the only other open beer was and got up to grab it then sat right next to June and held it out to her, “Your drink my lady.” He had ignored the girls that had entered loudly and gathered near them, instead keeping his attention on June and his back turned to them. He hadn’t expected that she would actually agree to come to his room and now he was even getting her drunk, such an opportunity couldn’t be wasted on girls he had no interest in. He looked at her apologetically, “I guess I was wrong about it being just us four. Hope you don’t mind.” He was annoyed that Bay had invited the girls on her own but he wasn’t surprised, the girl would do what she wanted.

Roel leaned back putting his weight onto his arms and purposely brushing against June’s arm but kept his eyes innocently away as if he were watching the group of girls carrying on.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:08 am

"Ah!" June exclaimed once her had presented her with her long lost beer. "My hero!" She turned to him as he sat down and shook her head quickly once he expressed concern about the uninvited guests. "Oh no" She said and she reached out to place a reassuring hand on his shoulder "It's perfectly alright. Honest" She had been a little disappointed at first but now she just saw the opportunity to make new friends. "She seems nice." she finally added with a nod.

She pulled her hand away and sipped at her warming beer. "So Roel~" She said and she leaned in slightly "I'm feeling good, but how are you feeling?"

Dorian stared down at Lynsey unamused with her offer. He had been doing quite well without it. Once the last girl pooled into the bedroom he shut the door behind him. It was almost impossible to squeeze past the group and he was sure he felt more than a few hands brush up against him as he made his way past.

Once free of the gaggle of girls he sat down on the bed beside Laun, making sure to keep his eyes averted. There was something about the way that she practically swam in his hoodie that got to him and he knew if he spent too long admiring her she might have to carry out earlier threat.

After their 'girl shot' One of the girls; Amanda picked up the remote that Bay had abandoned and finished her quest for finding some music. She settled on a pop station and turned the music up loud enough so that they would be able to talk without the fear of having anyone eavesdrop "So who are these girls anyways?" She sneered and she glanced over her shoulder at the two of them. She gasped and turned back to them "And why is that green haired-bitch wearing Dorian's sweater?"

Claire slyly turned her gaze to Laun to confirm what Amanda had seen and she leaned in to add "She's also the girl who was in the elevator with him earlier."

Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:56 am

Lynsey shot a glare at the unimpressive girl next to Dorian before turning back in outrage, "when was this Claire!? Have they been together all day? Does he actually like her?" She asked this as if it was an absurd notion. It should be her in that sweater, she'd been trying to make her way up to the dark haired man at every party they had been too. She would have sucked it up if it was Amanda or Claire that got him but not some short bitch.

Bay took Lynsey's glass and poured her another shot to calm the girl, "like I know. They were here when I arrived. Who knows what they were up too before I got here. The green girl has been batting her lashes all night at Dorian. It's sick." She opened the fridge to get a beer for herself when Roel yelled over the music for her to grab two more. So she grabbed the extra two and squeezed through the girls to hand them over, "what are you doin just sitting there. Come say hi to the girls."

Roel handed one of the beers to June, "dont sit on that one all night." He tease her then looked up at the blue haired girl, "they can come over here if they want to talk." Roel opened his beer and took a drink, hoping the girls wouldn't want too. Bay huffed at him half heartedly then returned to her girls, probably to finish whatever they were gossiping about.
He looked back to June and shook his head, "that girl is just a bitch. Don't mistake her for being nice, it's only an act to get what she wants. but she is loyal and can kick some serious ass." He began laughing at a memory, "we went to this one party at this chicks house, really nice place had a pool. Well this big muscle guy was trying to hit up one of her girls and was being real grabby on her. This guys was twice as big as me but Bay chased him through the yard and into the street with just one of her high heeled shoes." He laughed again at the image he had of her running with one heel on. "I felt bad for the guy. I think he ran all the way home."

Laun sat up and grabbed Dorian's arm in excitement, "I love this song." She kept her hand on him for balance as she kicked her feet out from under herself and stood up. "I'm gonna get one of those." She bent over to speak towards his ear so he could hear her over the music. Her hand pointed at the beers that were being exchange between Bay, Roel, and June, "do you want one?" She turned her head slightly and tucked her hair behind her ear staying in her bent position to get and answer. She noticed now that she was standing that the sweater was long enough to almost completely hid her pajama shorts. Only the bottom hem on the stuck out from the waist band of the sweater.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:32 am

Claire shrugged "I don't know either, but when I saw them he was shirtless and she was in her pajamas already." She looked away her mouth tilting in a frown "I'm not saying anything happened~ but it totally looks that way." She had more information but with the way Lynsey was already seething she might just have to keep it to herself for a little while longer.

June took the other beer and held both in her hands. Not quite sure what that saying had meant. She finished her already open one as she listened to his story. She laughed at the conclusion. "No way!" She couldn't imagine her doing such a thing with how composed she seemed. "I bet that was a fun night" she sighed. Unfortunately she had no impressive party stories to tell him. She really didn't think he'd be too interested in hearing the story about how she came home 30 minutes past curfew. "I want to hear a story about you" she said and she pulled her legs up onto the bed.

"Woah now" Dorian laughed and placed his hand on the girls back to keep her steady. "Yeah, I'll take a beer" he answered over the music "and see if you can sneak a bottle over here." He didn't want to have to keep walking back and forth between the girls. They might take it as an invitation to talk to him. "I don't care which one"

Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 2:01 am

“OMG! Do you think they fucked?” Lynsey’s head snapped back to the pair and she looked at them with shock, “Look how he touches her. They totally did!” Her eyes burned with jealousy and disgust when she turned back to the girls.

Bay followed Lynsey’s eyes and watched the couple for a moment. She didn’t like that Dorian being with the green haired girl but it wasn’t her main concern at the moment. Her eyes traveled the few feet to where the other bed was where June and Roel sat laughing about something. Dorian she could sacrifice if she had too but not Roel. He was hers. “What do we do about this, ladies?”

Laun nodded her head, she would have blushed at the touch but her face had been feeling warm since she had begun drinking and his touches were becoming more pleasurably and less embarrassing. She leaned back up and walked slowly towards the girl, feeling the taunting pressure of the man’s hand on her back slip away. The girls drew into a tighter circle as Laun squeezed past them, politely saying escuse me, then squat in front of the mini fridge to grab two cold beers. When she stood she took a look at all the bottle options, unsure of what any of them were she grabbed one and tucked it under her arm. With her hands full she squeezed past the girls again and head back towards the bed.

Lynsey had been watching Laun as she got drinks for her and Dorian and when the girl had moved past her, hugging the drinks so she wouldn’t drop them, Lynsey moved back suddenly and bumped into her. “oh! Sorry!” She called with apology as soon as she had turned around to watch the disaster.

Laun didn’t fall to the girls dismay, she had years of training which improved her balance, but she did stumble a few steps and almost dropped the liquor bottle. This was mostly because of the dizzying affect the alcohol was having on her. She turned and narrowed her eyes at the girl once the bottle was securely under her arm. The dark haired girl’s apology was fake and Laun didn’t believe for a second that she had accidently hit her. It was the second time she was being attacked by a girl and understood immediately why this girl was doing it. She was jealous. With a smug smile she said, “It’s okay. Didn’t drop anything.” Then moved back to the bed and purposely sat with her arm flush against Dorian’s and handed him his beer and the bottle under her arm.

Roel chuckled worriedly, “A story about me when I was drunk? Where to start?” He took a few large drinks of his beer as he thought about it. “I got one. There was this one time I went to a frat party. And I will say if anyone invites you to a sorority party, go. They throw the wildest fucking parties.” He took another drink and leaned back onto his arm so his chest was almost touching her arm. “Anyways, about five beer pong games and too many shots later I got the brilliant idea of climbing the tree that sat out front of the building to get too one of the second floor windows. I don’t really remember why.” He laughed again, “I think I was going to steal something from one of the pricks that lived there. But anyways I got all the way up the tree and couldn’t reach the window from the branch I was sitting on. So of course I got another brilliant idea that I could jump from the tree and land on the window and magically pry it open to get in. But that ended up with me in the bushes and with a broken leg.” He leaned forwards and pulled his left pant leg up, revealing a scar about midway down his shin. “The bone was sticking straight out. Nasty shit.”
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 3:27 am

Claire glanced back at the two and frowned, with the way they were hovering around each other it would be almost impossible to separate them. She smirked, almost. Claire wasn't one to get in on the thrill of finally catching a boy, it was the chase she liked. She leaned in “I have a couple ideas.” She motioned all the girls closer “We could get them all sloppy drunk, which” She curled her upper lip in disgust “They already almost are and then it'll be easy for us to squeeze between them and the boys.” She flicked her bangs to the side and surveyed the other girls again “I think we should also separate the nerd and that cucumber bitch. They'll be out numbered and less likely to be confident enough to stick up for themselves.”

Amanda who had been mostly been quiet during the discussion propped her head up in her hands, using the dresser to hold her elbow. “What if we got one of the girls outside and tossed her in the pool.” Her brown eyes flashed with amusement “The nerd should be the one, since she has that white shirt. I'm sure she'll start crying and run to her room out of embarrassment.” She perked up at another idea “Oh and Bay, of course you'll be there. You could offer to help her back to her room and Roel will think that you're a saint and then there's more points for you. Cha-ching.”

Dorian watched her as she weaved through the girls and he was impressed with the minimal effort she used to get through. He had known the girls since he had come to this high school and while he had never caught them in the act of being malicious he knew it was always a possibility.

The light of the tv stood out too bright against the dim lighting of the room and he turned his head away, missing the moment Lynsey had attempted to trip her. He was definitely feeling the alcohol, his limbs felt looser and his face was beginning to grow numb. He brought a hand to his face to try to rub some feeling back into his jaw but stopped when Laun took her spot back beside him. “Awesome” He smiled when she presented him with the stolen bottle of liquor and beer.

He took them both from her and set the liquor down on the floor between his legs. He hadn't noticed the closeness of the girl until he sat back up and his arm brushed against her's. He smirked slightly and lifted his arm to rest back around her, allowing her to cuddle up against his chest if she felt the need. He was feeling too good to object, and all things considered, he wouldn't mind risking a broken arm.

June sat eagerly awaiting for the next detail of his story, her mind was going wild with the imagined images of him climbing a tree probably thinking he was as slick as a tiger. She burst out into laughter and then finally quieted down as he got to the conclusion of his story. “What!” She gasped softly and she reached across his lap to place her hands on the bed so she could lean down and examine the scar. “No way” She whispered when he mentioned the bones and she clenched her eyes shut tightly to shake away the image. “That's so gross!” she laughed and opened her eyes to look at him.

She hadn't realized how close her position change had made them, and with no help from him as he seemed to find ways to get closer to her. She looked at him now, really looked at him. She wouldn't deny that she had checked him out during their tutoring session, or even on the brief encounter that morning. But for some reason right now he just seemed gorgeous, his bright blue eyes were still sparkling with amusement from his story and his lips still curled with a smile.

Her smile softened and she leaned back into her previous position “You know” she sighed and she reached out to brush back his crooked red bangs, her fingers trailing and twirling around the longest strand “You have really nice eyes.”
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 4:47 am

“You two are brilliant!” Lynsey squealed at the excitement of what they were planning on doing, “Let’s start with getting them wasted and we can all group around that geeky girl. Make her think we like her and then convince her to run down stairs to get cups or some shit.”

Bay sneered at the last part Amanda had said, it was true that she would get brownie points for helping the poor girl that Roel was currently chasing but she didn’t just want to be that good friend. “It’s there a way we could like lock her outside, or like out of her room. Maybe the teachers could even find her all wet and pathetic, and then she will be out of the counsel and out of my hair.”

Laun kept herself busy with opening the beer when Dorian had shifted closer but she noticed every movement of the man, it seemed her senses were alert with him. An evil idea crossed her mind, one that would have the dark haired girl seething and Laun was feeling brave enough to try it out. She tucked her legs under herself and curved her body boldly against his now open chest. Tilting her head back onto his shoulder she exposing her collar bone and slim neck to him then closed her eyes and bit her lip so she wouldn’t smile mischievously.

His sent hit her then and for a moment she forgot her plan and took a deep inhale of him, relishing in how masculine he was and relaxing flush against him. The heat of his body and his scent had her head reeling and she had to pry her eyes open and force her mind to clear, taking a couple deep breaths. She felt silly for her actions then, she had been trying to entice him but it had backfired on her without him even doing anything.

Roel didn’t hesitate in reaching out and pulling her gently closer by the back of her neck, “Are you giving me a second chance?” He had been thinking about it since they had talked about his missed chance of kissing her earlier. But now with her so close to him and the alcohol blocking out any rational thoughts of waiting and taking it slow so he won’t scare her away, he couldn’t refuse the undeniable need to taste her. He was leaning into her slowly, giving her only a few moments to answer him before he took the initiative and kissed her anyways.

Last edited by DelightfulTurtle on Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 5:37 am

Claire began to pour a new round of shots, this time reaching past the lighter fruity beverage and going for the strongest available. “I don't think we could get her locked out,” she said disapointed “I mean her friend would be there right?” She caught a subtle movement in the corner of her eye and turned to look. “Oh..my...god...”

Dorian tensed when he felt the girl move closer against him, he glanced down at her his eyes instantly going to her exposed neck and to the subtle hint of what was below. She was back to her same tricks and getting refused while sober was much easier to accept than to be shot down while drunk. He let his still unopened beer can tumble from his fingers and he brought his hand up to her neck. He pulled her head slightly closer to him and he leaned down to growl against her ear “Don't tease me, Laun.”

The thought of kissing Roel hadn't crossed June's mind at all, but his hand felt comfortable in it's spot on her neck and her hand that had just twirled itself in his red locks fell naturally onto his chest and she could feel herself begin to lean into him.

But before his lips could meet her's the sudden realization of what was happening hit her and she quickly whipped her head to the side. His lips falling only to meet her cheek.

Seeing that the kiss had gone awry, Claire took the moment to cheer “Who wants to take another girl's shot!!”

Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 6:33 am

Laun could feel Dorian’s breath on her, burning the skin of her neck and his strong voice sent her stomach turning and her heart beating loudly into her ears, drowning out all the sounds around her. It seemed like her vision had fish eyed onto him, burning gold penetrating her wide rubies and she was startled by the intensity she saw in them. A fear of what was happening began to itch at her drunken haze, a fear of what could happen if she did what she wanted to, what she felt like she wanted to do. To close that short distance and touch him, but she wasn’t even sure how, she had never kissed a man before and the fear of him knowing how inexperienced she was added to the waves of emotion she was feeling. It was all starting to make her head spin. It was too much. He was too close. She suddenly felt like she was choking on the scent she had been greedily inhaling only moments before. Gritting her teeth she swallowed the lump in her throat and fixed him with a sharp look not wanting to back down even with her head swimming. “Aren’t you the one that started this?” Her voice was accusing, blaming him for her actions, for her crazed emotions, and for making her want something she had never knew she wanted.

Lynsey had to take a few calming breaths before muttering, “If that girl gets any closer to him I’ll rip her grassy green hair right off her.”

Bay laced her arm with Lynsey and pulled her towards Roel and June, wanting to keep the girl from watching Laun anymore; it would only look bad on the dark haired girl if she were to attack Laun. “Take a shot with us June!” She reached over and tugged her off the bed and dragged her over to the group.

Roel’s jaw clenched in anger the alcohol amplifying his irritation at being rejected by the girl. When she was pulled away from him he reached across the space between the beds and grabbed the liquor bottle set between his friends legs, he glanced up at them and smirked. At least someone was getting some attention. Popping the cap off the bottle he took a long gulp of the burning liquor then set it back onto the floor and watched the group of girls.

Standing he walked over and put his arm around Bay and the girl next to her, Lynsey he thought, and smiled at the group of girls, “Let’s not be sexist with the shots now.” His eyes locked onto June and he kept her gaze, not caring that she saw when Bay rested her hand on his chest or leaned into him to whisper. He just watched her with his sick anger, wanting her to be mad at him as he was mad at her.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 7:16 am

Dorian's eyes narrowed, he should have known better than to have given in to any of the slightest temptation the girl offered. "Oh Cut the shit" he shot back irritated and he scooted away from her putting what seemed like much needed distance between them. Being so close to her was driving him crazy and getting denied over and over was just making it worse.

He sighed heavily, he hadn't intended to get so short with her. He turned toward her with a frown "Look, Laun." He sighed again as he tried to keep his cool with how fed up he was becomming at the situation "I'm not going to do anything you don't want me to. But you have got to stop giving me this hot and cold crap."

June hadn't realized how drunk she actually was until she was standing. The quick motion of being jerked off the bed left her head spining and she stumbled forward into the dresser. She closed her eyes a moment to regain composure and opened them only when she heard Roel's voice so close and she turned to look at him.

At the sight of seeing him with his arms around not one but two girls and how casually Bay was leaning up to whisper secrets into his ear her gaze quickly shot down. "A shot. right." She said to no one in particular and she picked the fullest glass and downed it quickly.

"Tch, Juuune" Claire drawled "It's supposed to be a group shot, we're supposed to do it together" She explained to her as if she were a child. She refilled the glass once June returned it to it's spot on the dresser.

"Sorry" she said meekly and watched her glass as it was filled again. He had just tried to kiss her hadn't he? She didn't imagine that part right? She knew she hadn't then how could he just so casually switch to another girl? Her thoughts turned bitter. From the start she had been determined not to get wrapped up in this playboy's game and she had done just that. It must have been so easy for him too, and since things didn't work out with her it was now time to move on to the next willing girl.

Claire laughed at Roel's comment. "Oh alright, but only because your special." She poured him an extra shot and held her glass up. "To a fun night~" She toasted and she took her shot.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 7:52 am

She wanted to yell at him to let him know that that was the problem. She wanted it. Everything he had done and everything he hadn't. She wanted all of it, craved it. But she was afraid of that part of her. Of what it meant. Hell she didn't even know what it meant. She just knew that all this was new to her, she had no idea what to do or what was suppose to happen. She had never liked anyone like this before and right now she wasn't going to deny how she liked him. But admitting it wouldn't change anything. And she would never tell him how scared she was.

"I know that. I know your not going to do anything." She turned away exhausted with this repeated conversation. It felt like she was going in circles with him and with herself. She stood shakily, her body moving in a sluggish manner, "I need a drink." She paused then added, "non alcoholic." Without looking at him she headed towards the small hall, avoiding the group and left the small room. When she heard the clink of the door shutting she leaned back against it and took a deep breath already feeling better now that she was out of the cramped and loud room. She knew her walking was a little crooked even as she concentrated on each step towards the vending machine at the end of the hall.

"Your having a fun night. Aren't you June." Roel said and he held his glass out to her then took it in a single drink.

"Of course she is!" Bay smiled at June, "you know. I like this one Roel. Those other girls you bring around dont have any brains at all." Bay took her shot after that and watched June with a smile.

Roel frowned and pulled away from the girls holding up his empty glass then setting it on the table. " don't you know. The smart ones are always the catch. If you can ever actually catch one. Most of them just tease." He said this as he walked towards the window seat and plopped down.

Bay was pleased to see Roel was annoyed and no longer all over the girl. Looks like the girl messed it up without her even interfering, but that didnt mean she was just going to let her off the hook. "Ignore him," she laughed at June, "he can be an ass when he gets drunk."

Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 3:01 am

She frowned and turned her back to the two to stare down at the shot in her hand. She didn't need it, but it seemed far more interesting than standing there listening to them talk shit about her. Which, although she was trying very hard to ignore it, it was almost impossible since every other sentence her name was mentioned.  She could handle Bay being a bitch, what she thought of her didn't matter. It was the bitterness of Roel's voice that was getting to her the most

When Roel walked back behind her she definitely heard what he was saying. She hadn't even been teasing him. Furious she turned "The problem isn't that we're teases" She said casually, raising her head to look down at him "We're just smart enough to realize who is and who isn't worth our time." She looked away uninterested "It's not my fault you fell into the latter category."

She ran her polished fingernail around the rim of her shot glass before slamming it back. And with a shrug she moved away from the group of girls and stumbled towards the bed. She couldn't help but to whisper a curse every step and wishing she had changed out of her wedges. She crawled up onto the bed towards the pillow and plopped down on the bed, her back to him "Now" she started but stumbled on the next word causing her to stutter "F-fuck off and leave me alone."

Dorian didn't watch her as she walked out of the room, instead he sat there hunched over staring at the tempting bottle between his legs. The night was beginning to feel like it was dragging on and he knew he was losing his buzz. Better judgement was lost on him and he reached down to pick up the bottle, he unscrewed the cap and took a few large gulps before standing. He considered checking up on the girl, but with how badly his hands ached to touch her again it was probably for the best that they weren't together.

Instead he stood and moved over to the group of girls thinking he could convince one of them to go check on her. "Lynsey" he stammered and he singled out the dark haired girl by sliding his arm around her waist from behind, he leaned down next to her ear "I need you to do something for me"

Claire had noticed that the two girls had separated on their own. And she looked to Bay and knew that with her smile she was satisfied with the way things were playing out too. With Roel and June arguing already it wouldn't be hard at all to convince her to go get some fresh air with them by the pool.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 4:43 am

"Tch," Roel scowled and set his beer bottle dismissively on the small nightstand beside him not caring when it twisted and fell to the floor dumping the dark liquid onto the carpet. He got to his feet and crossed the short distance to the bed in two strides of his long legs then reach across the sheets to grab June's ankle, yanking her down to the edge and under his broad chest. He had an amused smirk that didn't reach his dark eyes, "that smart mouth of yours is going to get you in trouble." His leg pushed between her knees that now hung over the side but he stopped there. Still keeping distance between their bodies. He was frustrated and angry with her but he wouldn't hurt her.

Bay chewed on her thump nail as she watched Roel in outrage. There was no stopping the man but how could he be so indecent in front of her. How much had he even drank?

Lynsey all but purred up at Dorian, "Sure." She leaned into him, fluttering her lashes and tracing her finger up his chest, "what would you like me to do?" Finally the man saw that she was way better then that dumb macho girl.

Laun reached the into her pocket and pulled out her change, accidentally sending the quarters scattering across the floor, "dang it!" She got to her knees and started collecting the coins.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:31 am

June had had her eyes shut, ready to sleep off this drunken state right then and there but she was rudely awakened when a firm grip took hold of her ankle. “Stop it” she murmured into the sheets as she clawed at them weakly trying to prevent herself from being dragged to the edge.

She rolled onto her back, the simple action felt like it took all of her strength to perform. “I'm not scared of you” she giggled and reached a hand out to pitifully slap at his chest “I'm too tired to deal with you.” She turned her head away to keep up with the facade of being uninterested but the sensation of his leg slipping between her's caught her attention and she quickly reached down to pull her skirt over her thighs. “What are you doing?” she slurred her cheeks burning with embarrassment at their compromising position.

Claire cringed at the site, things had just been going so well for them and just as quickly they changed. She stepped in front of Bay to block her view from the two “What do we do?” She asked panicked.

Dorian blinked down at her hand and frowned, he reached down and grabbed her wrist and pushed it away from him. “I want you to go check on Laun for me.” he pulled his hand from her waist and turned her around to face him his hand moving to rest on her shoulder, mostly for his own support “Will you?”
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 11:00 am

Roel scowled at the girl but he was feeling his anger slip away at how ridiculously cute he found her at the moment. Hair ruffled, cheeks red, voice slurred, and a half attempted glare at him like she couldn't muster the energy to really try. He laughed genuinely and brushed her hand away then leaned closer and brushed her bangs off her forehead gently. "Dealing with a silly girl." He smiled softly at her, "How are you feeling? Want me to take you to your room or do you want to sleep here?"

Bay glanced at Claire then moved over to Roel and June and said gently, "why don't we take her to her room Roel?" She was a little put off when the man ignored her so she tried again, "are you feeling sick June? Why don't we help you back to your room so you can sleep it off. I'll get you some water okay." She turned and started for the mini fridge to dig out a bottle of water.

Lynsey's smile grew wider, ignoring his brush off of her had, "of course Dorian. Anything for you." Her tone was sickly sweet as she set the glass she had still been holding onto the dresser, "you just stay right here." She turned away from him and headed for the door with a new purpose in her step.

Once outside it wasn't hard to spot the girl quickly. Lynsey headed to the small room with the vending machine at the end of the hall and found her on her knees digging under the machine and ass up in the air. With a smirk she rose an eyebrow and said with disgust in her voice, "finally found your place I see."

Laun jumped at having been caught as she was and fell backwards during her attempt to get up quickly. She got up more slowly, rubbing her now sore backside and glared at the girl. "Leave me alone." She turned her attention to the machine and started feeding it coins then selected a sprite from the list of drinks. The bottle clunked thru the machine and landed in the tray at the bottom. Laun reached down to grab it but was pulled back with a surprising strength from the skeleton of a girl behind her.

Lynsey shoved Laun back by the hood of her hoodie and pushed her roughly against the wall. "Afraid I can't do that. Dorian sent me out here to send your drunk ass back to your room before you get us all in trouble."

Laun felt dizzy from the attack and it took a minute to clear her head to hear what the girl was telling her. "What?" Her brows drew together trying to understand what she had heard, "Dorian sent you?" Because she was drunk? Laun looked away from the girl feeling her eyes beginning to sting with tears. Was he pissed at her? To send some girl to what, escort the poor drunk girl to her room? Did he think she was some idiot girl who couldn't take care of herself? That she was going to stupidly rat them out to the teachers? And why hadn't he come himself to make sure she was okay.

Lynsey watched with joy as the girl before her was piecing together whatever story her lie was creating in her head. It seemed to be having the effect she wanted by the way the girl glared silently at the vending machine it looked like the poor thing was about to cry. Lynsey almost began to laugh at how pitiful the girl was but was pushed out of the way by her and she grabbed her soda and turned to march angrily down the hall bitting out angrily, "I can get myself back to my room."

Lynsey held her hands up innocently, "Hey. Don't attack the messenger." She followed more slowly behind the girl with a pleased smirk at having gotten rid of her for the rest of the night.

She followed Laun and was shocked when she dug out her key and unlocked the door right next to Dorian's room. What a sneaky bitch, getting right next to him all weekend. As the girl entered the room, shutting the door sharply, Lynsey decided then she was going to make this girls life a living hell for getting in her way. Mind already turning as she plotted she walked to the next door and entered the room. Spotting Dorian she moved up next to him smiling, "I sent her to her room, poor thing looked like she was about to throw up."
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 2:42 am

June flinched slightly when his hand drew closer but she relaxed when his fingers made contact and she tilted her head into his gentle caress “I can't stay here” she mumbled and her eyebrows scrunched in disappointment “My reputation” Bay caught her attention when she said her name and she turned her head to watch her at the mini fridge. Her eyes struggled to focus on her and she tilted her head back to look around the room “Where's Laun?” She asked turning back to Roel, the only thing in the room that seemed to be standing still.

Dorian pushed himself from the wall once Lynsey entered the room, he frowned at her news “If she's sick I should go check on her.” Once Bay stood with the water for June he reached over and plucked it from her hands “I'm taking this.” He turned and started out the door.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:11 am

“Hm? Melon head?” Roel looked back at the few people left in the room and turned to shrug at June, “Dorian’s gone too so they must have ran off somewhere.”

“Hey!” Bay cried out angrily but the man was already out the door with the water she had just gotten. Cursing him under her breath she turned and went back to the mini fridge to grab another water bottle and walking over to hand it to Roel, “Here.”

“Thanks.” Roel took the water and untwisted the cap before handing to June, “hey did you see where the green girl and Dorian went?” He asked Bay.

Bay shrugged, “Dorian, the little shit, just ran out the door. The girl left earlier, probably went back to her room.”

Roel nodded at her then looked down at the small girl under him, moving off he sat next to her, “Just sip on that for a little bit. It’ll make you feel better then we can take you back to your room.”
Lynsey didn’t have the chance to stop the man before he was gone leaving her fretting nervously. She didn’t think he would actually go check on her! What was that?

Laun had entered the room feeling angry and was about to rip the sweater over her head and toss it onto the floor but stopped and frowned at the large garment. With a sigh she went to sit on the bed and rubbed her temples, massaging the headache that was coming on. She felt exhausted and it seemed the room was beginning to spin uncontrollably causing her to feel sick. Shutting her eyes she laid back onto the bed but that seemed to make it worse so she opened her eyes and took slow breaths. “What is going on,” She groaned and turned onto her side staring at the window and trying to think about all that had happened but her mind was starting to spin along with the room.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:44 am

June held the bottle carefully in her hands and made sure not to spill anything as she sat up. “Okay.” She nodded at their suggestion and sipped the water like she was told. After a few sips she wiped her eyes with the back of her hand and looked to the man beside her “Did I make it to midnight?”

Dorian stood outside the door for a moment debating on if he should actually check on the girl. If she actually were sick it might be embarrassing for her that he saw her. If she wasn't, well, he didn't know what he'd do in that situation either. Give her the water and leave with some excuse. He reached his hand out to steady his swaying form on the lip of the door. “Laun.” He called out in a commanding tone before rapping his knuckles softly against the door.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 4:13 am

Roel chuckled and glanced at the small electric clock on the night stand, “you’ve still got about thirty minutes.” He looked back at her, “shots will get you drunk fast. And this is your first time, so be happy you’re not passed out or throwing up.” Watching her he reached out to brush her arm in a comforting fashion.

Bay sat on the bed with them, “Yeah, pretty impressive.” She said grudgingly, deciding there was no point in going against the girl when she could even stand. But it didn’t mean she was going to just give up, no. Roel was still hers.

Laun knitted her brows against the banging that seemed to vibrate loudly through the room causing her head to throb in pain again. The lamp on the nightstand burned her eyes when she sluggishly moved to sit up, wondering why her body felt like it was made of lead. And what was that noise? The sound continued then stopped suddenly and she sighed happy at the blissful silence that now filled the room. She was about to flop back onto the bed and attempt to sleep when the sound started up again. With a slurred curse she got slowly to her feet and shuffled towards the noise, keeping her arms out as she bumped what seemed to be half the room along her way.

Her hands hit the wood of the door and she leaned against the cold surface closing her eyes and fumbled blindly for the handle “Sto~p.” She moaned weakly when the banging started up again but this time it seemed like someone was actually hitting her head the sound amplified. Her fingers finally found the smooth metal and she grasped it and turned without thinking, with her weight against the door it flew open once the handle was moved. The smooth cold surface that had felt amazing on her cheeks vanished instantly and she felt like she was floating downwards, a cool air flitting through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 5:05 am

June had still been feeling warm from the alcohol but the gentle strokes on her arm supplied her with a new sensation of warmth. She should be mad at him for throwing such a silly temper tantrum but the emotional roller coaster of the night had left her feeling drained and the simplicity of this moment was too much to ruin with some minor grievances. "Damn" she sighed now amusingly comfortable with cursing. She thought she had surely made it to midnight, it felt like it was at least three in the morning, well past her bedtime. And though he was praising her for not passing out she knew that if he hadn't jostled her she would have been out until morning but, if he kept this up it'd be hard for her to remain awake.

"Is this what we're going to do until then?" She asked as her head drooped to rest on his shoulder.

Claire frowned, she was mad that they didn't get to do any of the malicious planning she had so cleverly thought out. She turned to Amanda and Lynsey "This is stupid, should we just go?"

Dorian shifted his body to the side as the door flew open, he squinted his eyes at the girl's form that seemed to be moving quickly past him and he reached out to prevent her from falling. Unfortunately in his drunken state he was only useful in breaking the girls fall as he fell back onto the soft cushion of carpet.

He winced as he shifted under the body on top of him, barely noticing the light weight of the girl. "Fuck, man" he groaned and he put his weight onto one elbow as he only slightly propped himself up "Are you okay?"

Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 5:39 am

Laun lifted her head off what felt like a warm chest, “Oww.” She squinted up at the person that she seemed to have fallen onto and it took a moment to speak, “Oh.” She said dispassionately, “you look like him. Am I having a nightmare now?” She shifted to move off whatever she was laying on then winced at the pain in her elbows and knees and it seemed her body was becoming even heaver then it was before. Feeling defeated she dropped her head back onto the warm chest not having the energy to fight this mirage of Dorian her dizzy and pained mind seemed to be torturing her with. It didn’t seem like she was going to get a break tonight, why had she agreed to go to that party and mix in with that guy. And what had happened to her peaceful floating dream she was just having.

Her cheek felt warm from the heat that was radiating from below her and she couldn’t stop from snuggling her face against it and mumbling into the fabric. “I’m not that drunk.” And then after another breath she said slowly, “You should have come but you’re mad at me.” Her thoughts were jumbled by how sleepy she was becoming because of the hard but soft warmth she was on. Was he mad at her? No wasn’t she mad at him? Why hadn’t she turned the lights off before she had laid down? Her hand flopped on the hard bed looking for the blanket to pull over her eyes.

Lynsey crossed her arms, “Yeah fuck this. What a lame party. Bay, we’re leaving. You comin?” She turned back to the girls, “I heard Josh is also having a party in his room. Wanna go check it out?”

Bay looked at the couple next to her and stood up, no point staying around here and watching them be awkwardly caring. “That sounds cool Lynsey. See ya Roel.” She said dismissively.

"Later Bay." Roel nodded at the girls, glad they were finally leaving and that they didn’t cause any ruckus tonight. He was sure they were plotting something when they all stood huddled but maybe he was wrong. He wrapped his arm against June’s small shoulders and shook her a little, “Come on. Let’s sit up against the back board. We can watch some tv till your better.” Slowly he began shifting back on the bed pulling her gently with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you~   Getting to know you~ - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting to know you~
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Note :: High School :: High School-
Jump to: