The Note
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new year!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

A new year! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 12:36 am

Trish glared at the red head and delivered a quick smack to the back of the underclassman's head. "Respect your elders!" She seethed through her teeth. She turned to Dorian, her fists clenched. "And don't let him call you Cinderella!" She sighed heavily and waved her hand dismissively "Just - come home okay?!" And with that she turned on her heel and stormed out of the classroom.

Dorian sighed and dragged both his hands down his face with a groan "You know you just make it worse right?" The boy sighed and scratched the back of his head and watched his sister's retreating form. "I'm tempted to just stay out all night."

June's body tensed as she saw her friend's fist clenched. She was about to intervene but Shaheen beat her to it. She relaxed only slightly and looked around the room. None of the other students even looked interested, some students even made a point to avoid making eye contact. This would usually be the time for the president to make a powerful and moving speech but all June managed to sputter out was "It'll be really fun this year, I'm sure?"

There was a long pause before another student, seated more to the front raised his hand. "I'll do it sensei." He looked back to the small group that had formed in the back of the room and gave a small wave. "I'm Cason, by the way." He looked at the girls, and tilted his head slightly a smile growing on his lips. "It will be fun." He turned back around in his seat and got back to his notes.

Back to top Go down
https://thenote.niceboard.com
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 3:06 am

"Ow!" Roel grabbed the back of his head after being smacked and called out after the woman, "Witch!" He grumbled angrily for a moment before Dorian spoke. "Who would want to go home to that. What does she want you home for anyways? To make you study?"

Laun smiled, happy that someone had finally volunteered. "Good! what do we do know?" She felt pretty excited about this whole counsel thing now that she had joined.

"We get on with class." Shaheen looked at them annoyed, then motioned them back into their seats. "You four stay after class. I will have to brief you on a few things. Now!" He began his lecturing once the girls had seated.

Yogi glared at Cason, not liking that another boy would be distracting the two cute girls he had been lucky to be paired with. It wasn't going to be fun at all!
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 12:01 am

Dorian shrugged. "It could be anything really." He turned to sit properly in his seat as their teacher walked through the door.

Once class ended June packed her bag and made it up to the desk. Cason followed right after her and shoved his hands into his pockets. He nodded towards Shaheen. "Is this where you tell us all the fine print?"
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:14 pm

Shaheen chuckled at him, "Pretty much." He held out a pamflet for the group." This is the fine print. Don't think I'm gonna read it all out to yall. If you have any questions just look it up. Other then that you will have to attend a counsil meeting twice a week and any other events or meetings that they set up for yall. If any of you fail to maitain your attendence or I find that one of you cannot handle this postition then I will happily find someone to take over." He then dismissed them with out any room for questions, ushering them out the door."

Laun held her school bag in her arms as she was rushed out the door. Once the homeroom teacher had shut himself back into the classroom she huffed irritated. "What a useless teacher." She pulled the strap over her shoulder, "I'll leave all that reading to you June, just inform me with the important stuff later. K."

Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 12:17 am

"Seems easy enough." Cason took the pamphlet and turned it over in his hands barely examining it before putting it in his bag.

"Ugh" June scoffed and stopped reading the pamphlet after registering what Laun had said to her. She tapped the paper on her friend's forehead with a laugh. "It's not even that long, Laun. It's important for you to know everything too." she took a deep breath and looked down at the sheet that she held with both hands. "I honestly thought there'd be more to it."
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:53 pm

Yogi moved over next to june eagerly, "There is probably a shit tone more. They most likely will inform us all when we have our first meeting. I was part of my middle school counsil. It could be a pain in the ass really, unless your good at handling pressure." He puffed up proudly.

Laun looked at the boy irritated before grabbing June's arm and dragging her away, "Come on June. We can talk about this on the way home." She shot one more glare back at the boy before they headed off down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 11:11 pm

June looked up at Yogi, he looked like the last person she would expect to have council experience. She was about to ask him a question before she was whisked away by Laun. "Yeah, Okay," She turned and waved to the two boys and headed downstairs to the lockers with her friend.

Cason looked down at Yogi unamused "You're not going to get anywhere with her friend around, you realize that right?" He placed a hand on his hip and watched as they disappeared around the corner. He looked back to the boy who was still holding his manly stance "If you want, we could help each other out."
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 5 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 1:10 am

Yogi perked up curiously, "yeah, and how are you going to help me?" He crossed his arms and leaned back against the wall.

Laun stopped in front of her locker and kicked off her slippers. She sat her back down on the ground then pulled her sneakers on.

Roel spots the two girls as he is headed out the door and sneaks up behind them. "Well well. Look what I found." He smiled innocently at them, "Two cute kittens."
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 5 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 1:40 am

Cason shrugged and slid his hands into his pockets. "I'll keep our little star athlete busy," He looked off his eyes trailing the empty hallways, "And you make sure to keep the little bookworm just as busy. Simple enough right?"

(idk where I'm going w/this guy lol)

June slipped her shoes on and tensed as the red head cooed at them. She would have to learn his voice, memorize it and learn how to avoid it. She shut her locker and turned to face him, holding her bag closer to her. "We were just about to leave."
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 5 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:01 am

Yogi eyed the guy suspiciously. It sounded like a good enough deal but he didn't trust what the boy could be up to. "Sounds easy enough. Are you interested in that sporty girl?"

Laun looked up once again irritated by a man at this school. "Why are there so many boys here."

"What?" He held a hand over his chest. "Why ladies. What is with the cold treatment." He gave June a fake pout. "I thought we were all just starting to get along.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 5 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:47 am

Cason shrugged and ignored the boys question he turned his gaze back to the man before him. "So do we have a deal?" he pulled his hand out from his pocket and offered it to the boy.

June tried to stifle a chuckle in reaction to her friends comment. An all girls school really didn't sound like a bad idea. She looked back up at Roel her brown eyes softening "You boys just believe whatever you want."

Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 5 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 12:00 am

"yeah, whatever." He shook his hand, he didn't trust him but the deal would be beneficial for him. No reason not to go along with it for a little while.

Roel chuckled, wasn't that true. "Don't worry. I'm not planning any attacks." He unzipped his bag that hung on his shoulder and pulled out the little lunch box wrapped in cloth. "I came to return this."

Laun looked at the package that was in Roel hands, "Hey. Isn't that your lunch box?" She turned to june then back to Roel. "Oh...Should I go ahead?"
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 5 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 12:41 am

"Alright, see you then" Cason flashed a smile then retreated down the hall.

"Ah! No! You're not interrupting anything laun" she looked down at what was presented to her and took it with a slight nod. "Thank you" she took the box from his hands and looked up at him "was it good?"
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 5 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 1:19 am

Roel gave her a broad smile, "Delicious. As I expected your cooking would be."

Laun rolled her eyes at them. She didn't like the red headed, he was just full of hot air in her opinion. Grabbing a few things from her locker she shoved them in her bag and zipped it.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 5 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 1:34 am

June smiled and blushed slightly. She was sure that this is the same stuff that he told every girl that did things like this but.. Complements never hurt right. She held the bento close to her chest. "I'm glad you enjoyed it" she looked over to her friend who looked like she was growing increasingly annoyed. "Oh, well, we have to get going now."
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 5 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 1:52 am

"Arlight. I'll see you tomorrow when you bring me another bento." He flashed one last time before running off so the girl didn't have time to refuse him.

"That guy is so full of himself June." Laun glared at the man's back. "Why are you interested in him?"
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 5 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:05 am

June frowned at laun and shook her head. "I don't like him though." She had the same opinion as her friend but she could understand why she had come to that conclusion. She looked down and tugged gently on her sweater. "I only made him lunch to say thanks for yesterday." She sighed "i didn't tell you and ari because I thought you two might think I was being dumb."
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 5 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:36 am

Laun smiled at her friend, "Please. Like me and Arianna are one to call someone dumb." She reached over and grabbed the girls arm. "Let's go home. You need to explain this commitee stuff with me anyways.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 5 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 3:12 am

June packed her bag up at the end of class and turned towards her green haired friend. "Well, today's our first official student council meeting." She placed her pencil bag neatly into her bag. "I think we'll get to meet the upperclassmen council too." June stood and smoothed out her uniform. "I'm a little excited."
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 5 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 3:39 am

Laun shouldered her bag that she had just finished packing and looked up at her friend. "Really? I didn't think they would put us all together." she smiled excitedly, "I wonder if there will be any hot upper classmans. She might not be interested in boys, but that didn't mean she didn't like a little eye candy sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 5 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 3:51 am

Arianna looked over at her two friends clearly pouting "Whaaat, you guys get to meet with the upperclassmen?" Ari stood and moved in front of June's desk resting both her hands on it "You're going to put in a good word for me right?"

June looked up at her friend "Maybe you should have joined, Ari~. You could flirt with all the upperclassmen."

Ari stuck her tongue out "Bleh" she waved her hand. "I just want you tell me if they're cute or not. If they just picked everyone with the highest gpa there's probably going to be a lot of nerds." She flipped her hair over her shoulder. "And I don't have time for all that."

Cason moved over to the girls hearing the tail end of their conversation. He didn't know Ari very well but by looking at her he could tell that he knew her type. "If looks is all you care about then you're not going to get very far in life." He gave her a pleasant smile before turning to his council mates. "I'm going ahead. See you there."
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 5 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:04 am

Laun couldnt help but laugh at what the man said. "He's right you know." she headed over to the door. "Come on then June. We better go and get some good seats." She waved back at her Ari, "See you at Lunch Ari~. I'll tell you about all the boys then."
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 5 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:16 am

Ari pouted and watched them run off. "Humph, whatever." And she plopped down in her seat and waited for class.

June walked into the classroom to where they were supposed to be having the meeting. "Ah there's already so many people here." The excitement she had early was quickly washed away and replaced with nervousness. She paused and swallowed hard before walking in and finding a place where she and laun could sit together.

Dorian sighed and scratched the back of his neck. "I'm not happy with you, you know." He frowned and looked over to his red headed friend. "Dragging me down with you like this."
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 5 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:26 am

Laun followed her friend and set her bag on the table they were sitting at. Taking a seat she brushed her hair back and looked around. "Wow. There are a lot of people in the counsil. Her eyes brushed over a familiar set of heads which made her grip her bag, "Crap." she sunk low, trying to hide.

Yogi came in and spotted the girls, "Hey June." He smiled and chose the seat behind them, it would be better to be able to watch the light haired girl then listen to watchever lecture the teachers had planned for them.

Roel smiled cheerfully at the man, happy that he would be stuck here alone. "What are you talking about. This is going to be a lot of fun."
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 5 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:35 am

June followed her gaze and quickly turned around to face Yogi hoping either of the boys wouldn't notice that they were here. "Morning Yogi."

Although Cason had said he was going ahead he entered the classroom late but quickly spotted his class and moved to sit in the open seat beside Laun. "Hiding from someone?"

Dorian rolled his eyes. "Better be." He looked around the room for an open pair of seats but stopped to nudge his friend in the direction of two very familiar faces. "Lookie here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new year!
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Note :: High School :: High School-
Jump to: