The Note
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new year!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

A new year! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:14 am

Dorian nodded towards June and turned his attention back to Roel "You say girly, but when did bookworms fall into that category?" He crossed his arms and leaned back against the window frame again "A girl like that isn't going to give you any play. Why waste your time?"

Back to top Go down
https://thenote.niceboard.com
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 3:36 am

"I like the helpless ones. Makes me feel more manly. Plus I have plenty of girls if I just wanted some. This one is more of a challenge." He watched the white haired girl walking with her friends.

Laun and them made their way around the yard until they were headed back towards the school. When they turned back to where they had started her eyes immediately found the dark haired man in the window. Her cheeks tinged pink at seeing the man again and her first reflex was to look away. no! she clenched her hands trying to calm down and turned her gaze back to him. She didn't want to look silly again like in the lunchroom and she wasn't going to back down either.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:38 pm

Arianna followed Laun's gaze and smiled, "Wooow, what a blush Laun," She nudged her gently with her elbow and looked over at the two boys. "So which one of those boys stole your heart?"

June looked over at them but then scoffed and rolled her eyes then turned her attention to Laun and Arianna "Probably the dark haired boy. The red head has no redeeming qualities" She crossed her arms over her chest.

"Helpless?" Dorian chuckled and shrugged "Well if you say so." He noticed the girls change in attitude and a smirk grew on his lips "I think we've been spotted"
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:12 pm

Laun gawked at her friend for a few moments at such an absurd statment, "That didn't happen! I'm not interested in either of them." She looked away from them and crossed her arms, theres no way she was interested in such a guy! Her eyes glanced back up at him for a second before she pulled them away. Stop looking at him!

Roel perked up at being noticed by the girls. He smiled and waved, calling out to them, "Hey! Ladies! why don't ya'll come take a break."
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:03 pm

Arianna kept her gaze on the boys as her friend pulled her away. She whined and looked down at her "But Lauuun, look they want us to go talk to them." She pulled her grip away from her friend and stuck her tongue out at her before running over to the window. "Hi~"

June looked to Laun and frowned "What should we do?"
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:52 pm

Laun sighed at her friend who had just run off. She didn't want to go over there and face that man but she also didn't want them to do anything to Arianna. That girl was just to easy. "Guess we should keep an eye on her." Laun said with dread as she walked over the the three at the window. She made sure to keep her eyes anywhere and on anything but the black haired man.

Roel turned his charm on as Arianna came up, happy that it seemed the other two friends were going to follow. "Hey. We decided to come introduce ourselves. I'm Roel." He tilted his head towards his friend. "This broody looking guy is Dorian."
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:21 am

( I like how ari is the only one who's totally into the idea of talking to them)

Arianna smiled and rested her hands on the window sill "Ah~ Roel-Kun~" she said just to test out. "That's cute." She smiled and looked to Dorian. "Wow, you both have nice names." She looked back at Laun and tilted her head back with a smile "His name is Dorian Laun~"

June watched the other two a moment before begrudgingly following after them "You know you're interrupting our class right?"
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 1:02 am

Laun glared daggers at her friend, blushing again. "I don't care what his name is!" She barked stubbornly, trying to end that subject before it even started. Having a guy was not in her schedule this year.

Roel smirked at Arianna, "It sounds cute coming from you." he turned his eyes to June as she spoke out, "your friends don't seem to mind the interruption."
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 1:20 am

Arianna giggled at her friend and then again at Roel's comment. "Ooh, such a charmer." She looked back over to June and smiled "Yeah June, it's fine. We have a free period today anyways." She looked back over to Roel "So are you boys going to help us skip the rest of this class or what?"
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 1:38 am

"Sounds exciting. Where would y'all like to go?" Roel pushed off the window seal.

Laun listened to the two, "wait I'm not skipping! What if we get caught. I don't want the couch thinking I'm a delinquent like you." She stuck her tongue out at Arianna.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 1:58 am

Arianna pouted slightly "But it's the last period of the daaaay. Coach isn't even here anyways to scold us." She moved over to her friends and clasped her hands together pleadingly "C'mon, these boys are probably the cutest in this school. Lets not fuck this up" She whispered at both of them.

June frowned and crossed her arms over her chest "As far as I'm concerned they messed up with their introductions."

Dorian watched as they debated and looked to Roel "Well, we have 1/3 convinced." he laughed softly "Where's that charm of yours to get the other two?"
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:12 pm

Laun looked to her pleading friend and then to June. It probably wouldn't be so bad as long as she didn't get stuck with that guy alone, her eyes turned to Dorian. "Fine. If you can convince June. And if we get caught you have to buy my lunch for a week."

Roel huffed at his friend. "Your the one thats suppose to charm the green haired one. she's your pick after all."
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:58 pm

Dorian looked down at Roel and chuckled with a shrug. He nodded towards her demand "Deal." He stroked his chin as he thought of a way to bribe her other friend. He rested his hands on the sill and leaned out slightly and smiled "If you come out with us today, Roel will buy you all ice cream."

June stared at him, was this seriously the best he could do? She looked off with a huff, she wasn't totally against the idea of skipping. But what if they did get caught, it needed to be worth it. She looked back to the boys. "Try again."
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 12:31 am

Laun perked up at getting free ice cream. She hadn't touch much of her lunch after the incident, as she called it, so she was hungry. "Let's keep going with this food idea."

Roel pouted slightly at Dorian for volunteering him to buy anything. "Look your friends hungry. Why don't I buy you all something to eat. One time treat."
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 12:55 am

Dorian looked over at Roel and shrugged. He'd just get him back later.

June frowned, these boys didn't have very good bargaining skills. But seeing that both her friends seemed eager at the idea she finally gave in with a nod. "Okay."
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 1:26 am

Roel watched Dorian then raised an eyebrow. "Hey, who said I'm buying yours!?"

Laun smiled at June, "I'm sure it won't be that bad. Plus free food~." She thought for a moment, "Oh! It would be fun to go to an arcade!"
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 1:34 am

Dorian laughed an held his hands up in defense "Alright alright" He shook his head "I'll just pay for me and Laun then. You get the others." He moved away from the window "You guys go change into your uniforms. We'll meet you at the back gate."

Arianna laughed "Save the arcade for a date." She turned to Dorian and nodded and chirped cheerfully "Okay! See y'all soon." She looked back to her friends and grabbed their hands and pulled them back up to the classroom to change.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 1:45 am

Laun changed slowly, "if he's paying just for me then isn't this like a date!?" She was feeling nervous now and regretted deciding to go. "I'm not ready for a date!"
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 2:07 am

Arianna shrugged and pulled her shirt on over her head. "Not really" she laughed and began doing her tie. "Since June and I will be there" she stopped and looked off into the distance "ooh what if its a double date?" She looked to June and laughed "and June is just the third wheel"

June frowned at her friend "why do I have to be the third wheel?" He finished dressing and packed up her things. "I'm going ahead" she picked up her bag and went to meet the boys.

Dorian looked over June as she came up "well that was pretty quick" he stretched his neck to see over her to see if the others were coming. Figuring they were just taking their time he turned back to June to make polite conversation. "So we never got your name?"

June tugged on the strap of her bag awkwardly and glanced around for teachers. She kind of regretted going ahead. "It's June."
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 11:20 pm

Roel listened closely but pretended he really wasnt interested. He was a little insulted that she had given her name so easily to his friend when he had personaly tried to get it earlier and failed. This girl really must have a bad image of him.

Laun quickly got dressed after that and headed out after her friend, pulling her back over her shoulder as she quickly stopped by her locker and changed into her normal shoes on the way out. "Ready!" She called as she came to a stop before the goup.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 11:59 pm

Once the group finally gathered together the teens snuck out of the school yard and made their way into town.

"Wow~ there's so many parlors to actually choose from." Arianna moved to the window of a quaint looking cafe. Her eyes traveled over the menu quickly and she tilted her head back to look at the group "Ah," She pointed to the restaurant in front of her "what about this place? It looks super cute!"

Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:31 am

Laun hurried over to check the cafe out with her friend and her eyes sparkled excitedly, "Look! The waitresses outfits are so cute!" Laun loved frilly things, although she herself never wore any. She felt she was to boyish to look good in such clothing. "I want to eat here!" She glanced at the menu and got even more excited when she spotted the dessert menu. They had several parfaits and cakes to choose from.

Roel enjoyed the two girls energy as they checked the parlor out. He really wasn’t picky with food so he didn’t care where they picked. He turned his eyes to June who hadn’t made her way over to check the place out, “What do you think? Do you not like cafes like this?
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:46 am

June was brought out of her thoughts by the question. She turned back to look at Roel and shook her head slightly. "N-no.." She looked back into the cafe, she was just too busy trying to take in all the sights it had to offer. Not to mention she could see the baked pastries all lined up and ready to be devoured. She nodded, confirming with herself, this is definitely where she wanted to eat. "It's too cute to pass up."

Dorian chuckled at how the girls quickly the girls had settled on the place just due to it's appearance. He moved over to the door and held it open for the group. "Since everyone agrees, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:05 am

Laun was the first through the door, sending Dorian a small thank you. She still want to avoid getting to close to the man. One of the waitresses inside saw her and informed her that they could sit wherever they wanted. Laun picked a bigger table near the front.

Roel smiled at June, it was odd but he liked seeing the girl happy. He shook his head at them once he saw all the sweets being displayed, "I just know I'm gonna be broke after we leave here."
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:27 am

After everyone passed through Dorian followed Laun to the table and sat down beside her. He couldn't help but notice that the girl seemed a little uneasy around him and he wanted to use this chance to hopefully dispel any ill ideas she had about him. He leaned back in his chair and looked over his menu once the waitress passed them out. He glanced over to Laun, "Don't worry about price, just get what you want."

Arianna plopped herself across from her friend, she crossed her legs and held the menu in her lap as she went over it again. "What to choose, what to choose~" She looked up at Roel who hadn't picked his spot yet and patted the seat beside her. "Sit by me Roel-kun~"

June's eyes lingered as long as they could on the pastry display before she sat down beside Laun. She set her bag down beside her seat and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new year!   A new year! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new year!
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Note :: High School :: High School-
Jump to: