The Note
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crash landed on planet weird

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

Crash landed on planet weird  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash landed on planet weird    Crash landed on planet weird  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:16 am

Laun watched him for a moment before turning her head away, she felt if she kept looking at him she would start having that weird feeling in her chest again. After 30 minutes passed Laun began to get restless, she never did like being stuck in a room. She looked around for anything interesting to keep her entertained but the room really was dull. There was very little in it, the bed that dorian was planted on, a small table in the corner and two plush chairs, one of which she was occupying. Boo. She thought in irritation at being bored. Turning her attention to the door she spent a couple minutes staring at it wondering if she should just try her luck out there, but that crazy alien dude would probably keep true to his threat of shooting them. Finally she had nothing left to do but turn her gaze back to the man.

Crash landed on planet weird  - Page 2 Launnote_zps8189d106
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Crash landed on planet weird    Crash landed on planet weird  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:37 am

Dorian rolled around on the bed restlessly. He was getting hungry and that alien was no where to be found. He ignored Laun's hardcore staring and turned his back to her. "Don't think we're going to get fed tonight. Just go to sleep for now, Laun." He covered his mouth as he yawned and pulled the blanket up to his shoulders before passing out.
Back to top Go down
https://thenote.niceboard.com
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Crash landed on planet weird    Crash landed on planet weird  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:23 am

Laun pulled her knees up tucked her feet into the cushions and rested her head on the back of the chair. The room was soon silent except for the quiet breathing coming from the raven haired man. As sleep soon took her she couldn't help but think that she liked the way her name sounded with his voice.

Klan was more then happy to be the one to wake the prisoners the next morning. In his opinion nothing was worse then being woke up at and ungodly hour such as 5 in the morning. His shift was about to end and he would at least fuck with them once more before he went off the clock. Banging the door open louder than it needed to he called out to them, "Get your asses up! Time to put y'all to work!"
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Crash landed on planet weird    Crash landed on planet weird  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 3:03 am

Dorian jerked up from the sudden noise. His body was tense and ready for action. He whirled his head back to see Klan. "You really don't have a pleasant face to wake up to.." He muttered as he eased himself back into the comfortable bed, ignoring his crazy demands.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Crash landed on planet weird    Crash landed on planet weird  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 3:19 am

"Whaaa!!" Laun jumped after the loud bang, hair in a crazy mess, after noticing that it had just been the alien she quickly tried to smooth her hair and wiped some drool off her face with the back of her hand.

Klan glares at the man, "if you want a shower before the labor then get your ass up." He was really itching the punch the guy.

Laun was excited at the thought of a shower, after all the mess from yesterday she was covered in dirt.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Crash landed on planet weird    Crash landed on planet weird  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 3:39 am

Dorian laid in the bed for a moment longer. The bed was warm from his body heat, but a shower really did sound nicer. Finally he sat up on the bed and ran a hand through his unkempt hair with a large yawn. "Fine." He stood and slid a hand under his shirt to scratch his stomach "Show me the way"
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Crash landed on planet weird    Crash landed on planet weird  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:22 pm

Klan sneered at their appearances as he lead them through the door. "She will take you to the showers." He motioned to a small girl who looked to be in her teens. He turned and walked off without another word.

"This way please." the girl lead them through the halls before coming to a stop and holding out the towels that were in her arms. "Someone will come to pick you up in 10 minutes so please hurry."

Laun happily took the towel, "Thank you." Ten minutes really wasn't long enough for her. She would give anything for a nice long relaxing bath. After the alien girl had turned and left them there she opened the door to the baths and walked in. It was a small room with two walkways leading off. Above each door there was an image that clearly indicated the boys and girls side. She glanced back at Dorian and stuck her tongue out at him. "Try not to drown." She then turned and walked through her side of the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Crash landed on planet weird    Crash landed on planet weird  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 9:32 pm

Dorian groggily trudged through the hallway. "Thanks" he flashed a polite smile at the girl. He didn't really see the point in showering before doing manual labor, but oh well. Dorian scoffed and turned quickly to Laun, sticking his out at her in return "I know how to swim!" he shot back and stormed into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Crash landed on planet weird    Crash landed on planet weird  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 10:49 pm

Laun entered the small dressing room and quickly began to undress, throwing her clothes in a small basket set on a table. She wrapped the towel around her and made her way into the bath area. It must have been a hot spring because the room was dense with fog and she couldn’t even tell just how big the bath was. She guessed it must have been the size of a swimming pool. She made her way over and quickly threw her towel off, excited to be in the warm waters.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Crash landed on planet weird    Crash landed on planet weird  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 11:17 pm

Dorian stripped down quickly, throwing his clothes across the floor. The only thing he was careful about was his prized Metallica shirt. He wrapped his towel around his waist loosely and strolled into bath. 'Ugh, it's so muggy' he muttered to himself softly as he carefully navigated through the steam. He finally found the edge of the pool and eased himself into the water after throwing his towel to the side.

(Did you want it to be a hot spring type setting?)
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Crash landed on planet weird    Crash landed on planet weird  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 1:29 am

The water felt amazing. Laun decided to take back her comment before about never visiting this planet again. These people were living in luxury. All the showers back at base were just stand up stalls with mildly warm water.
Laun was so busy with enjoying the water and dunking her head to make sure to get her hair completely wet that she didn't hear the small splash as someone entered the pool. She stood up and wringed her hair out, preparing to wash it with some soap as soon as she found some. As she turned to look she stop dead upon seeing the foggy figure across from her.
https://2img.net/h/i1298.photobucket.com/albums/ag41/Delightfulturtle/Launbath_zps8475092c.jpg
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Crash landed on planet weird    Crash landed on planet weird  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:49 am

The hot water felt a lot better than Dorian had expected. How could they be so cruel to limit his bath to ten minutes? It was nothing but a tease. He cupped his hands and splashed the water onto his face. When he looked up he couldn't help but to notice another figure in the fog. A more...feminine figure? He moved forward through the fog but stopped dead in his tracks when his companion finally came into view.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Crash landed on planet weird    Crash landed on planet weird  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:20 pm

A full thirty seconds pasts before what was happening registered with Laun. She quickly covered her chest with her arms and dunked her body under the water, "W-What are you doing here!!!" Blushes when she looks at him agian and sees his bare chest, "Why are you naked!!"
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Crash landed on planet weird    Crash landed on planet weird  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:37 pm

"I-I'm taking a bath!" Dorian stammered back just as flustered as the young girl. He turned his head away quickly and covered his mouth. His cheeks quickly turned red making his embarrassment visible. "I'll go back over here!" He began to turn away from her and started back towards his side. "Don't worry," He turned his head slightly towards her, careful not to steal another glance "I didn't see anything"
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Crash landed on planet weird    Crash landed on planet weird  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 3:47 am

Laun blushed at the mans lie, she knew he had to have seen something. "Whatever! Just stay on your side!" She moved to the opposite side as him but noticed that the once relaxing bath had become to awkward and she still hadn't found the soap.

Abbilyn popped up through the water next to Dorian, looking as bored as usual, "What is this? I'm gone for a few hours and ya'll are naked together?" She crossed her arms, "If you cheat on me I will have to punish her." She pouted across the water to where she could barely see the green haired girls head sticking above the water.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Crash landed on planet weird    Crash landed on planet weird  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:30 pm

Dorian waved his hand at Abbilyn and moved to the edge of the pool and sunk down on one of the benches that lined the edge. "That seems a little biased." He rested his arms along the edge and tilted his head back and stared up at the ceiling. "When did you show up anyways?"

Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Crash landed on planet weird    Crash landed on planet weird  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:05 pm

Abbilyn shrugged her pale shoulders at the question and looked back at the boy, "I've just been wondering around this place. It's very big..so I've been a little lost." She admitted towards the end. The only reason she had found them was because she had heard the girls faint scream when the two must have seen each other. "and now I've found you and your taking a bath with her. Very unfaithful. You will make a horrible husband."
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Crash landed on planet weird    Crash landed on planet weird  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:50 pm

Dorian tilted his head down and stared at her "How was I supposed to know this bath was unisex?" He thought back to what had just happened moments before. The blush returning to his cheeks. He covered his eyes with his hand and frowned deeply "It's not like I was trying to sneak a peek or anything"
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Crash landed on planet weird    Crash landed on planet weird  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:53 am

Abbilyn moved in front of him, "It's been a long time since I've seen a man blush." She moved away, "Usually a man in this position would be move aggressive." She hinted then moved up out of the water.

Laun finally found the soap and washed her hair, making sure not to rise above the water surface. Guessing it had probably been almost ten minutes she waded her way over to the side of the bath to grab her towel. Dread creeped over her as she spotted her towel back near the entrance. Crap, she had thrown it off before getting in the pool. She sighed and turned away figuring she would have to wait till Dorian left.
"Did you forget this?" A man spoke behind her.
Laun swung around surprised to see an orange hair man bending down on the side of the bath with her towel swinging casually on his finger.

"Kyaaaa~! Dorian!" She quickly splashed farther into the water horrified that she had been seen by TWO men in one day. As she sunk down in the foggy water she didn't even realized she had called his name.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Crash landed on planet weird    Crash landed on planet weird  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:21 am

Dorian growled at her statement and peeked at her through his fingers. "She doesn't even like me so why bother." He lowered his hand completely and sunk down into the water "I'm surprised you're giving me such advice." Dorian dipped his head down into the water and was about to enjoy the last few minutes he had left when he was interrupted by a scream. He made his way quickly over to Laun's side. He placed his hands on her shoulders gently as reassurance and looked up to see a man tauntingly waving her towel about. "Who are you!" he demanded
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Crash landed on planet weird    Crash landed on planet weird  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 3:26 am

"Uh oh. Have I been caught by the boyfriend?" The man chuckled and stood up holding the towel to his side. He smiled down at Laun ignoring Dorian's demand, "you have a nice body. When you get bored of such a shy guy why don't you come to me. I'll take care of you."

"Who would want you!" Laun bursts out, blushing brightly from his words. She hadnt been paying attention the the fact that her had her towel until then. "Give me that." She went to reach out for it then stopped and kept her arms firmly across her chest. There wasn't going to be anymore free peep shows for these boys. Suddenly the fact that Dorian was standing so close to her also without clothes downed on the green haired girl. She turned her face away so neither could see her deep blush.

Abbilyn followed Dorian and watched the scene. She cocked her head to the side when she saw Laun, "really too innocent."
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Crash landed on planet weird    Crash landed on planet weird  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:22 pm

Dorian sneered at the orange haired man. Not wanting to engage him more and definitely not wanting him to sneak anymore peeks at Laun he stood and moved over the man and snatched her towel from his grasp forcefully. He glared at him and nodded towards the exit. "Shouldn't you be on your way? There's not going to be a show" He moved back to laun and offered her the tower, keeping his head turned away. "Here"
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Crash landed on planet weird    Crash landed on planet weird  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:06 pm

Laun took the towel, wrapping it securely around herself and took off for the girls changing room.

Yogi tilted his head back and watched her run off with disappointment, "Aw. There she goes." He looked back at Dorian, annoyed that the man had interfered with him to begin with. He sized the dark haired man up and scoffed unimpressed by him, “It doesn’t seem like I’ll have to much competition.” his yellow eyes lowered and he looked away with irritation, maybe a little competition, he admitted grudgingly.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Crash landed on planet weird    Crash landed on planet weird  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:13 pm

Dorian rolled his eyes and moved back over to his side of the pool. "Fuck off" He grabbed his towel and moved back to the locker rooms.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Crash landed on planet weird    Crash landed on planet weird  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:45 pm

Laun quickly dressed and left the locker rooms only to come face to face with the orange haired man agian. She held her fists up threateningly, "What do you want now?" She looked around for Dorian, hoping he had come out before her. No such luck.

the man smiled at her, amused with her fists. "Don't worry. I won't force anything." He stared her down, letting her know what 'anything' meant to him. "I was just sent to fetch the two of you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crash landed on planet weird    Crash landed on planet weird  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crash landed on planet weird
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Note :: Science Fiction :: Sci-fi-
Jump to: