The Note
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting The Boss

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

Meeting The Boss - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 9:37 pm

L: -watches him then hurries to her desk, squealing silently to herself. She could hardly believe it, after her five years of working here and trying every trick to get his attention. Grabbing the phone she quickly dialed the number to the small Vietnamese shop down the block and ordered their food- 

B: Is it willpower or just lack of emotion all together? –Smiles apologetically- Sorry, he is your brother so I will try not to talk bad about him. –Takes a drink-

S: -pulls his hands back a little then laces his fingers with hers. He loves how soft her hands were. Pulls them forwards to place a kiss on her fingers- It’s been a long time since I’ve been in school. Why don’t we just sneak away during class? –waggles an eyebrow-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 10:09 pm

K: -Works until Lady walks into the room with the lunch then stands and moves over to the sitting area, pushing the decorative center piece towards the corner of the table to allow them room to place the food- What did you get for today? -Hikes his pants up at the knees then sits down on the edge of the couch-

Kin: -Laughs and pretends to ponder it for a moment- You know, I'm honestly not sure. But he's been like that for as long as I can remember. He insists that he had wild college years but his major was in business. -Scrunches his nose- And besides, he didn't even go to a party school.

M: -Smiles and bats her lashes playfully when he kisses her fingers- Oh, you dog -Slips her hand back and taps him gently on the nose- I bet you spent hours in afternoon detention, didn't you? -Looks up at the server when she brings out their lunch and sets it before them- Oh, this looks good.
Back to top Go down
https://thenote.niceboard.com
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 10:46 pm

L: Pho Ga Chicken Noodle soup. I order you’re usual. -opens the bag and places everything neatly on the table before taking a seat. Scoots to the edge of the couch, legs neatly crossed at the ankles, and begins to serve. Pops opens all the containers, then opens Kujo’s silverware and hands it to him. Her position was turned to face him, a few feet between. She had meant to give a proper amount of distance between them but once beside him she had found it to difficult- 

B: -flash of image hits her of a young party Kujo. Blushes and chokes on her drink. It was a good image- Every college has parties. One of my neighbors went to an uptight Christian college. –Mouths the word ‘wow’- She was wild and weird. Your brothers got to be into some kind of kink. I’ve seen that vamp and 50 sex movie. He totally fits the profile. 

S: Yes, a lot of time spent with Mrs. Peterson. –Looks away from the server and to his food, happily remember a few of those times. Begins eating, his manners a little sloppy-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 11:19 pm

K: -Pulls the table closer and starts eating. Careful not to get anything on his suit. Engages in the usual banter with her-

K: -Concedes at the christian college statement before scrunching his nose- Oh god, don't even say those words to me. Do you think he wears a cape and chases Lady around the office? That's their foreplay -Leans in and brushes her hair back and speaks with a bad transylvanian accent- I vant to suck your blood -gets close to her neck- om nom nom

M: -Eats delicately and stops to ponder, pressing the fork against her lips- Who do you think he'll bring? Just the people he likes to make it more like a party? Or how much do you want to bet he'll treat it seriously?
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 4:10 am

L: -has to look up, even while sitting to see his eyes. Enjoys the lunch and banter but soon becomes fidgety. It was impossible to sit next to this man while keeping her hands to herself. She reached across him suddenly, her breast brushes his leg, to grab at the bag and pull a napkin out. She looked up at him through her carefully crafted lashes then giggles softly and brushes the napkin against the corner of his mouth. There had been nothing there. Returns her hands to her lap and continues with their conversation-

B: -squeals, shoulders coming up to protect her neck and her hands batted at him- No-no! I’m ticklish there. –laughs, as if she was already being tickled even while not being touched. Calms down with fading laughs, brushing at tears and smiles at him- I like you. 

S: I bet my money on seriously. The only people he would put much thought in inviting is You, Me, Lady, and his new smoking hot secretary. –His brows furrowed for a moment, looking at the fingers he was counting, something had been wrong with his wording. Grips his napkin suddenly, giving Marine a completely distraught face- Do you think he’ll make me bring Deborah?

((mmmmmmm. Storms))
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 10:37 pm

K: -He stopped mid bite when he felt the soft press of her breast against his knee and his eyes stayed fixated on her cleavage which became more pronounced with the gentle pressure. He jerked his gaze to her's when he realized she was looking at him and he remained frozen as her hand reached up to dab at the corner of his mouth. Wide-eyed and unsure he suddenly he felt a small tinge of embarrassment. He straightened his back and finished the last few bites before closing up the take out boxes and wiping his own mouth again, just for good measure- Right, well. I have to get back to work.

Kin: -Pulls back slightly to look at her, his arm still outstretched to the back of her chair. He smiled at her small confession- You're cute. -Laughs and pulls back- But, I'm a freak like my brother, -Gives her a rueful glance- I'm in to werewolves, -looks her up and down and tuts- And you are not near hairy enough for me

M: -Tenses slightly as his description of the new girl. She tried to smile sweetly but her smile came out more as a grimace. Realizing it was awkward she quickly wiped it off and downed the rest of her wine then exhaled slowly. She picked up the bottle and refilled her glass and casually asked- What was that about his secretary?
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 8:01 am

L: -sits up and closes the container of her take out- Of course. -stands and walks around the table. bending to collect everything. Her blouse had a low neckline, exposing plenty of skin when she tilted her head up. She spoke to get his attention, after noting his averted gaze. Even just a glimpse would be enough-  Thank you for lunch. -stands straight- 

B: -blushes and glares She hadn't meant to admit liking him, barely like him, but was this his way of a blow off. Presses her lips tight then smiles- I'm afraid your right. -Leans fully back in her chair and stretches her legs out- Besides my ears and tail I'm fully shaved.-twerks a brow- 

S: Ah-what? -asks lamely, remembering his words- The new girl, ah- you've seen her. She's quiet... Small.. I mean she's tall. -his hand pulls at the buttons of his collar- Sweetie. I find her attractive. AH! -stares open mouthed at her for a second, what was he saying?! Tries for a useless recovery- Kujo that horny bastard! -cringes before her gaze and begins his usual apologies- Honey I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 8:03 am

L: -sits up and closes the container of her take out- Of course. -stands and walks around the table. bending to collect everything. Her blouse had a low neckline, exposing plenty of skin when she tilted her head up. She spoke to get his attention, after noting his averted gaze. Even just a glimpse would be enough-  Thank you for lunch. -stands straight- 

B: -blushes and glares She hadn't meant to admit liking him, barely like him, but was this his way of a blow off. Presses her lips tight then smiles- I'm afraid your right. -Leans fully back in her chair and stretches her legs out- Besides my ears and tail I'm fully shaved.-twerks a brow- 

S: Ah-what? -asks lamely, remembering his words- The new girl, ah- you've seen her. She's quiet... Small.. I mean she's tall. -his hand pulls at the buttons of his collar- Sweetie. I find her attractive. AH! -stares open mouthed at her for a second, what was he saying?! Tries for a useless recovery- Kujo that horny bastard! -cringes before her gaze and begins his usual apologies- Honey I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 11:41 pm

K: -Doesn't glance back at her while he moves around to his desk. Stopping at the side of it to adjust his tie in the reflection of the large windows- Lady, -He said before she left and he cleared his throat before speaking- Don't wear that shirt to the office again, it's distracting.

Kin: -His eyes glint mischievously and he pulls her leg up into his lap and walks his fingers up to the back of it, starting with her ankle up to her knee, stopping there- Not one hair, what a waste. -Runs his thumb over her knee then pulls his hand back then gives his attention to the waiter when he brings their check-

M: -Stares at him unconvinced before turning her head away, her foot tapping. It didn't take much to make her jealous.  She crossed her arms and turned to him, leaning forward, her hair falling down over her shoulder- You're an ass, you know that? a real ass. First you don't even say anything to those jerkoffs in the meeting when they basically called me a bitch and now you're telling me that you have a thing for that secretary! -throws her hands up- Is this because I didn't stop that intern from grabbing my ass? -She tried to keep a look of shock from registering on her face. She hadn't meant to say that-
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 4:07 am

L: -smiles as she leaves the office. It was enough that he had looked-

B: -Pulls her leg back and crossed them firmly. Digs her card out of her purse and pays for her meal. Stands when it is returned and tucks it away.- Well. Lunch was interesting. -She wondered if she could navigate her way back to the office.- Let's do it again.

S: -leans back and smirks darkly- What was his name? Which department. -glances off as his voice lowers, listing departments with interns. Glares back at her- I'm going to break his hand! -He shifted in irritation, his feathers clearly ruffled- Fire him! Immediately.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 11:19 pm

Kin: -Nods at her statement and does the same as her, pocketing his card once the waiter returns with it- Of course. -Finishes his drink before standing and collecting his things- I won't be here for the next week, but, when I get back - I'd like to take you out on a real date.

M: -Ignores his questions and stares away from him- What's it matter? -She said curtly and turned to look back at him, the muscles in her jaw clenching as she tried to keep from raising her voice- Can't fire him for the same shit you're probably doing -Tosses her napkin down on her plate and stands- I've lost my appetite. I'm going back to the office.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 6:53 am

B: -tries to act nonchalant with a shrug- Sure. 

S: -his eyes stay on her but he doesn't stand or call her back. Anger only made him hungrier- 

---I'm gonna just skip to something---

B: -Returns to office and work. Later in the day she walks into Kujo's with a cup of fresh coffee. Not microwaved this time, there had been a fresh pot made already. Lady had been busy on the phone, otherwise she would have been jumping on any coffee run. Stands before the desk with coffee in hand and glances at the man sitting behind it. Her eyes lingered on his shoulders before his face. Her brown scrunched and she stood there silently battling with herself. Kujo didn't seem to favor his brother, nor did he seem one for a personal conversation at work but knowing this didn't stop her- Is your brother a player? 

S: -returns to the office after finishing his meal and paying. With luck the old lady would have popped a hip and went home-

Last edited by DelightfulTurtle on Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 11:40 pm

(( Okay. I had nothing in mind anyways. After this we can just skip to the trip))

K: -Writes until the sound of her heels clacking on the tile stop right before his desk. Remains invested in his writing until he hears her question and his pen pauses for a moment, but then quickly returns to it's long fluid movements.- Kinichi is Kinichi.

D: -Stands when Shaheen walks over towards his office and offers him about three post it notes with phone numbers and names- You had three missed calls while you were out and there's a package for you on your desk.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 3:20 am

B: -watches his writing , distracted in thought- What's between you two? -she shifted and stayed silent. It was none of her business but the question had already been asked- 

S: -takes the notes. His frustration growing at seeing her. Damn Kujo.- Thanks. Buzz me if there are any calls Debra. -heads to his office, miserable-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 8:29 pm

-Setting his pen down he lets out a soft breath and looks up at her, giving her all his attention- we're siblings. There's nothing between us besides differences in work ethics -he hesitates a moment before adding- and yes, he has some practices when it comes to women that I don't necessarily agree with, but what he does is none of my concern
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 4:12 am

(Whats your plan for the trip? Meet up at the office for a vehicle or meet at the trains? Or do you want me to just do whatever)
-Scrunches her brows when his eyes first rise to hers. Her lips quirked in amusement- I'm sure you approach a women much as you do your work.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 12:21 am

( we could just do them there unless there was something you wanted to happen during the ride over there. I don't really know what I wanted to happen there really. I imagined Marina and shaheens fight being bigger and then the company having to play softball or baseball and her hitting the ball into his crotch. That was all. Was there something you wanted?)

K: Perhaps I do. But you'll never be the type to find out. -Stands and places his hand on her back and turns her and leads her to the door- now, next time knock before you enter. -takes the coffee and raises it slightly in thanks before shutting the door and returning to work-
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 6:51 am

-Employee's arrive from a bus to an orchard with a large house and barn. Rumored friend of Kujo's who's wife qualifies to coach the training class. Rumor also had it she was a nut.-

L: -stands shifting in the mud, he heel's sinking whenever she leaned back. Agitated at being stuck with the other twenty employees, she stood arms crossed glaring at anything that passed-

B: -smirks at Lady's obvious discomfort. She had asked about the place so was sure to wear boots when she heard it would be out in the country. Country look fit her.-

Christian: -delicately makes his way over to where Bunny stood, averting Lady at her foul gaze- Bunny~! You fit the scene today! -winks- 

-Employees grumble in the back as they are shuffled together in front of the large house. The owners also owned cottages down the road that everyone would be boarding at, in pairs-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 11:57 pm

K: -Is all too eager to step off of the bus, thankful to stretch his long legs and to be on flat ground. Sitting all day in a cozy office chair was a lot different than sitting on a cramped bus. He moved to Lady, offering her his hand to lead her to the walkway of the house so her heels wouldn't sink down in the mud- Heels aren't all you packed, Are they? -He had dressed in business casual. A button down shirt paired with a nice pair of pressed jeans-

Marina: -Steps off the bus, she had been in a bitter mood when they had left and she was still in one now. She preferred flying. Long drives made her sick and the last half of the ride that was extra bumpy had done her no favors-

Joseph: -Comes out of the house when he hears the bumbling engine of the buses- Kujo Petrova! Long time no see! -Gives Kujo a large hug when K meets him on the steps which is returned by him- Got yourself stuck in a little tizzy I see. -Looks over at the group with his hands on his hips- Well, It's nothing Paula won't be able to help you with. -Holds up a ring with a bunch of keys- I'll show you guys to the cabins -Glances at Lady and a few of the other employees outfits before nodding- You know, give you some time to change and get ready for the events of the day.

Leonard: -Pulls the sides of the bus up revealing where the storage for bags were and starts helping to hand people their things-
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 6:53 am

S: -walks beside Marina. Adjusts his sunglasses and scans the surrounding area. You could faintly see the cabins through the scatter of trees along the hills dip. A graveled road lead their way. He noticed some of the group opting for walking in the grass-

L: -waves on the edge of the gravel, her small suitcase bumping along behind her. It was a relief when they finally arrived at the small buildings. Her ankles ached-

-Joseph walks around and passes out keys to everyone, instructing which cottage was theirs-

S: -Holds his out out for Marina to see a pair of keys danging between his fingers- I paired us together. -closes his hands over the keys and pockets them- Even if we are fighting, I insist you continue to deal with me.

B: -groans when Joseph pairs the secretaries-

L: -snatches the keys before Leni could move- Thank you. -Turns annoyed eyes on Bunny- Try to stay out of my way this weekend. -Rolls her suitcase into the hut and shuts the door-

B: -drops her bag from her shoulder onto the ground at her feet. All she would have to do is put her bag away- Where are we meeting up after getting ready? -asks Joseph, as he continued to pass the last few keys out-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 1:25 am

M: -Narrows her eyes at him through her sunglasses and pulls one of her travel bags up over her shoulder- I hope you don't intend on making this some kind of couple's retreat. -Walks into the cabin and throws her bag on the bed. She'd have to ask someone to trade later-

J: -Looks to Bunny and adjusts his cap and nods back to the house- Just meet me over on the porch over there. I'll let Paula know that y'all are here. -Gives her a once over and chuckles at her appearance- Say, are you sure you're with the right group? Where's your high heels? -Laughs as a few of the girls pull their heels out of the dirt and trot into the remaining cabins. Rests his hand on the small of his back while he surveys the area- Do you want a chore?

K: -Enters his cabin and walks around looking for reception. Just because they weren't at the office didn't mean he would slack on work-
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 4:03 am

B: I don't like to wear them. -smiles at the women, most should have known. Kujo really did not seem the type of man to consider heels. Turns to Joseph with an interested brow- sure.

L: -Tosses her suitcase on the bed and begins unpacking. Hanging her clothes with the small hangers provided. Keeps her calm while adjusting things. Something she would do to make a place feel more like her own. Once done she slips on some flats she had stashed and changes her cardigan top for a simple button up. Throws on some light make up and hurries to the door. She had missed which cabin had been Kujo's but she would find it-

S: -grimaces and follows. Leaves his bag in a chair and walks over to Marina. Grabs her arm to  pull her to him- Are you going to keep this attitude the entire time? Your not so guiltless anymore.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 10:45 pm

J: -Leads her back behind the cabin where a fence lines the edge of the property and a bunch of vines are growing with fat juicy blackberries on them- Why don't you pick some of these while you wait, maybe if we're lucky Paula will make a cobbler for dinner. -picks up a basket that was laying down on the ground with a few berries already in it and offers it to her- Something to keep your hands busy (( I really had no idea what I was doing))

M: -Lets him pull her closer and stubbornly sets her jaw- Yes, but you know the extent of my transgressions. -juts her chin our defiantly- You didn't even try to deny any of my accusations.

K: -Is disapointed when he can't find a signal. Lets out a slow calming sigh. The office would be fine without him for two days. CEOs took vacations all the time. Goes to the drawer in the room and puts his things up and unbuttons his shirt and hangs it up, now just in his under shirt. Sits on the bed and changes into a pair of scuffed up work boots then steps out of the cabin-
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 8:23 am

B: -takes the basket excitedly, the idea of homemade pie inspiring- sure, leave the berries to me. -salutes then crouches to collect the small fruit. Several berries never made it into the little basket-

S: I may like attention from pretty girls, but that means nothing Marina. I could only love a woman like you. - pulls her chin to face him and leans to kiss along her jaw-

L: -briskly searches the surround cabins, demaning kujo's location from a few stragglers. One, Terry, web desiner? Didnt matter. Terry pointed to a cabin farther down the lame. She was upset at the distance. She left Terry without a word and hurried, while not looking rushed, down the gravels road. Spots kujo outside and quickly slows and does a quick groom. Walks casually up to his steps-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 10:50 pm

K: -Headed down the steps when Lady walks up. Nods hello at her and continues down to the main house but stops when he sees Bunny in the clearing picking berries. Steps in quietly and  takes a fistful of berries then pops them in to his mouth-  

Leonard: -Stops when he sees Lady and steps in front of her, sliding his hands into his pockets- Lady, -smiles- I couldn't help but noticing that your cabin is next door to mine.

M: -Places the pads of her fingers on his lips and looks up at him, her mouth set- That's all, right? Attention and a maybe a little flirting? -Lowers her hand and fingers a long strand of his hair- Because I'm not so proud that I won't fight a girl if I have to. -gives his hair a gentle tug-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting The Boss
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Note :: Business BnK :: Business Bunny and Kujo-
Jump to: