The Note
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting The Boss

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

Meeting The Boss - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 8:51 am

(Nothing really. He's just being a dick and judging her on going out with kinichi) -turns and glances over his shoulder at her, pausing for a moment as he looks her up and down.- right. -turns and goes to his office-

Sherry: -takes the papers from him and looks over at bunny snickering slightly once kujo is out of ear shot- well you've really made a good impression. -smirks and goes to typing on her computer-

(I'm gonna go ahead and just be the other secretary so there's more people and you're not stuck doing them all)
Back to top Go down
https://thenote.niceboard.com
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 7:29 am

((perfect. I can use Lady later then))

-sniffs at her boss's back then turns her glare to sherry and speaks haughtily, but just quiet enough that she wouldnt be overheard- He's the one being rude. -returns to her desk and taps impatient fingers on the stacks of papers. Blows her bangs out of her eyes and drops her fingers on the keyboards. First day and she was already on her boss's bad side. Because she went to lunch with his brother- Maybe he's jealous. -leans forwards and giggles. Kujo was just as good looking as his younger brother, or maybe a little more so if she had to admit. But that's because he had traits of the type of men she liked. Older, mature, handsome, in a leadership position. Snaps back to reality after remember how broody, emotionless, and inappropriate he could be-

-skip to end of work-

B: -slumps back in her chair and stretches her arms triumphantly above her head. The papers were done with just minutes to go. Carefully saves files and shuts the computer down then stands, grabbing her purse from under the desk. Steps to the other side of her desk and walks, back straight, into her boss's office- I've finished the papers. Anything else before I leave? -glances at him and the papers on his desk. It looked like he was planning on staying late. So her evaluation of him was pretty accurate earlier. Workaholic-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 11:05 pm

K: -Looks up from his work and sighs, glancing at the clock and seeing how quickly it got late- It's already 5. Hm. -lowers his hands and leans back in his chair to rub his temples and his eyes before standing.- Refill my coffee would you? -picks his mug up and moves around to the front of the desk and offers it to her.- And then you can go
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 2:52 am

B: -purses her lips. It was tempting to leave him there holding the cup. But dammit did she have a weak spot for a hot face- Alright fine, gimme the cup. -walks to him and snatches the cup from his hand and sets her purse on his desk then heads to the break room to refill the cup-

L: -comes into the office and goes to her desk to clean up. Meaning putting all the magazines she hadn’t finished reading in a neat stack and tossing all the ones she had finished. Does a quick glamor check, make up, enough cleavage showing, teeth check, no wrinkles in her dress, etc. Then makes her way to Kujo’s office- Strange to see you not buried in work. –walks up to him and places a hand on his arm- Leaving for a hot date?
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 11:15 pm

(lmao I was on the first page reading the post on the bottom and I was like, hey! she switched it again. but then I realized I wasn't on the right page. Maybe she could chastise him for his caffeine addiction. )

K: No, not tonight. -Doesn't glance at her hand but puts a hand on her waist and gently leads her aside to the couch- The last woman -His face crumpled in something like confusion and disgust- I'm afraid it didn't work out. -Pulls away and steps over to the wet bar and makes her an easy cocktail and hands it to her- We went to some 'vegan' restaurant. It was easy to tell it wouldn't work out, and you know I don't waste my time on poor investments.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 6:21 am

L: -takes the cocktail and sits on the couch- Vegen? Is some kind of hippie? -gives him a disgusted face and takes a drink. Kujo would need the type of woman who could take care of him, like herself. Sooner or later he would realize this and stop hunting through useless women and come to her- Where are you finding these girls of yours?  -laughs while asking-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 11:17 pm

K: -Shrugs lazily and pours himself a drink on the rocks- My parents seem to be able to trust me with the company but not with my own love life. -Lets out a small chuckle and sits down beside her, resting his arm behind her on the sofa- Last night was one of mother's suggestions. She's worried I'll work myself to death. -Turns towards her- Apparently her solution to that is finding a girl who will get me drinking grass and abstaining from alcohol -Raises his glass to her slightly before taking a sip- Seems like a waste to me.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 5:27 am

L: -sips her drink then sets in on the table and moves subtly closer, almost leaning into his side- How old fashioned. Your mother is right about you working too much. When is the last time you’ve actually left this office before sunset? –reaches out and straightens his tie and fixes his collar. Then lets her hand rub down his chest- Why don’t you take a break today and let a real woman take care of you?

B: -walking back from the break room with a replete cup of coffee. She had to walk slowly so as not to spill any. Before getting to the office, her phone chimed with a new text. Digging the phone from her skirt she briefly glanced at it before walking into Kujo’s office- I do hope you realize this is at least your tenth cup of this today, if it were me I’d be swinging from the ceiling. I mean really, your kidneys must be cry- -shuts her screen off and goes to pocket her phone and looks up seeing the pair on the couch. Stops so abruptly that hot coffee spills over onto her hand and she immediately drops the cup, shaking her hand and watching in horror as the cup does a slow-motion spin towards the carpet, spreading the dark liquid. Stands in shock with her uninjured hand in front of her mouth, looking down at the stain, then snaps out of it and quickly bends down to collect the cup- I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to interrupt. –Looks around her for a towel, then realizes there wouldn’t be one and stands- Ah, is there a janitor? –Getting stains out, or cleaning really, wasn’t one of her talents-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 11:57 pm

-Keeps his eyes on Lady, his eyes traveling over her youthful face intently as her hands flitted around his collar and tie. Under her touch his body tensed and he could feel the flush travel down to his core. He only looked up when he heard the sound of the cup clattering to the floor and saw Bunny standing there looking shocked and flustered.- There was nothing to interrupt -He said with ease and he gracefully untangled himself from Lady and stood.- our custodial staff is busy with other things -He said almost curtly. On the wet bar there were hand towels and he grabbed one and moved to the stain and knelt down and dabbed at it to sop up the liquid before it completely penetrated the medium toned fabric.- Lady, -He said glancing back at her over his shoulder- Help her make a cold compress with the ice for her hand. I worry she won't be able to handle it on her own.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 5:21 am

L: -stands sharply and glowers at Bunny. What is with this ditz! She had been so close, if she could just get Kujo in her bed she was sure she would have him completely-

B: -Flushes and raises her chin, glaring down at Kujo then over to Lady. It’s not like she had spilt the coffee on purpose. What a jerk! After indicating that I was easy!. Keeping her calm, he was still her boss, she tried to keep from bitting her words- I’ll be fin—

L: I have what you need. –exclaims then Hurries past Bunny to get her purse and digs out a travel size bottle then returns and bends down next to kujo- let me see that. –takes the towel the evenly pours some of the liqud over the spill. Sends a discreet smirk to Bunny. Being pretty wouldnt be enought to steal him-

B: -Glares at the woman then turns and heads over to the bar to grab a towel and wraps ice in it before placing it on her burn. She didnt understand why lady was sending her such icy looks, even though her personally seemed to be the  frosty type this seemed like she was acting jealous. Scoffs, since when did lady ever get an idea like her wanting Kujo. He was her boss after all! The only thing she had simply thought about him was that he was good-looking, which he was undeniably. But with such a sour disposition, the other woman was welcome to him-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 12:45 am

K: -Stops dabbing at the stain when he hears Lady exclaim and rush out of the office for a moment then looks to Bunny. Why did his father insist on hiring the young girl. While he wouldn't mention it to her yet - he had been told that the stack of papers he had asked her to transcribe had taken all day. When normally it would take a trained secretary a few hours in the morning. He nodded at Lady who returned with a small bottle and he leaned back on his haunches as she poured the clear liquid on the stain. The spot bubbled as the chemicals activated and he watched it closely. He hadn't expected Lady to have such domestic knowledge but she was always surprising him- How clever -He said casually and he watched her dab up the stain and then stood, pulling her up with him once the chore was finished. He turned to bunny then- Lenny. -He said and then waited for her to turn her attention towards him.- I don't believe we'll be needing your services any longer, don't bother returning tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 7:13 am

L: -Stands beside Kujo, trying her hardest to hold in the beaming smile that she felt. She was relieved, Lenny had always pissed her off, the way she always looked down at you with only her eyes, chin trying to reach the clouds. The most infuriating thing, was the woman’s regal looks somehow made the stripper name  she insisted on going by sound like an everyday name. Then she throws this boyish mullet on and works that!-

B: -places the rag down before turning to face them. Anger soaked her but she stayed outwardly calm as she placed herself in front of them. Chin high, her eyes almost even with Kujos, her fist planted firmly on hips. “All day I’ve spent breaking fingers on that outrages stack of papers, listening to your –pokes Kujo- abominable bossing, - notices she is still holding the cup in the hand not stabbing kujo and holds it up shaking it- fetching you endless cups of coffee! And you cant even call me by the name i specified, clearly on my resume under the 'perfer to go by' line!–tosses the cup to the ground where it bounced then rolls to a stop, hitting the side of Kujo’s shoe. She flushed at her childish action and jerked back straight, hoping they would just think it was from her anger-

L: -has to still herself from stepping back when Lenny stalked up to them. The woman then began to berate Kujo, like a mother to her son, and ending it all with a toddlers fit. Damn her for not even looking childish even while acting it! Holds her hands up to Lenny in a placating gesture, trying to make her look like a kid- There’s no reason for yelling. Why don’t you just get your bag and leave quietly-

B: You be quiet. –snaps at Lady then returns to glaring at Kujo- My father always talked endlessly about your Father. Always saying good things and about how amazing he is, but I don’t see any of that from you. I wonder if your father regrets not choosing kinichi. –She didn’t honestly believe Kinichi would make a good boss, but she had thrown it in there because kujo had shown anamacity towards his brother wheb he had mentioned him earlier. Turns on her heel and marches off to grab her purse. She had no idea what she was going to tell her father. She would just have to get her own job of her choosing and refuse to return home no matter how he pestered her….sighing she knew she would probably have to hide out from her father till he came around-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 12:13 am

K: -Stares down at her the muscles in his jaw tightening as he strained to keep his composure but when he felt the jab of her finger his anger finally boiled to a head- "Breaking your fingers on that outrageous stack of papers?" -he practically sneered and he stormed after her and slammed his hand down on her purse as he loomed down over her, the repulsion clearly displayed on his sharp features- Do you want me to feel sorry for you because I expected you to adequately perform your job as my secretary? -The blunt ends of his fingers dug into the the supple leather of her purse- I am running a company, I don't have time to read over all the silly little nicknames chosen by silly little brats who think they're grown enough for the big city. -Lifts her purse and shoves it unceremoniously against her chest- Your attempt at playing an adult is clearly just a farce and I think it best -Gets cut off by the ding of the elevator and raucous laughter-

Father: Kujo! -An older man in a well tailored suit stepped out of the elevator with Kinichi in tow, both of their breathing labored from their laughter. Moves over to his son and clasps him by the shoulders, clearly unaware of the tense air that hung over the trio- We stopped by because we knew you would be here still! -cups his hands and whispers to bunny, the smell of alcohol clear on his breath- Poor lad will never get girl, he's too committed to work.

K: -Quickly adjusts his posture and nods his regards to his dad- Father. It's nice to see you've returned early.

Kin: -hears and chuckles then says plainly- are you sure it's not because he has a stick up his ass?

F: -Hides his amusement the best he can then his eyes bulge with realization and he clasps his hands on to Bunny's shoulders- Bunny! Is that you? Oh you've finally made it! -holds her out to arms length- My how you've grown. I'll have to get in touch with your father! How was your first day? Kujo wasnt too strict with you right?

K: Actually, Father--

F: Let us all go out to eat! My treat -spots Lady in the office- You too, come on now, Lady.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 10:24 am

B: -glares indignantly during the tyrad, eyebrows lowering with each word out of his mouth. When her purse hits her chest she gasps in outrage. Just who does this guy think he is! Raises her fist up, prepared to attempt to break his nose but stops along with kujo. Drops her fist quickly and smiled brightly at the older man. She didn't remember a lot of this man, she had been to young when he use to come visit. His pockets were always full of candy. Chews her lip at his questions and is happy when he moves on to dinner. While she wanted to tell the man all out his sons dictatorship but she knew it would be more satisfying, and beneficial if she simply secured her job through the father. Then she could do what she wanted while kujo sat powerless behind his desk. She hoped it would grind his teeth- how perfect! -takes the fathers arm- I'm starving, you should surly come Lady. It won't be as fun without you. -she knew just being in her presence pissed the girl off, she smiled brilliantly at the two. Her eyes passed Kin on their journey and she stopped, having not really noticed him, even though she remembered him speaking. Let's go of the fathers arm and moves next to him, sliding her purse onto the shoulder and smiles.- Hey. Are you coming as well. -she wanted him too, her pulse thrummed pleasantly from being near such handsome man that she was slightly interested in-

L: -swallows, not recovering as smoothly as Bunny, a look of surprise and annoyance at the new comers; to a pleasant smile. Of course the woman caused a picture perfect moment with her future father-in-law. Gives Bunny a bright smile that didn't reach her dark eyes- I would love to come along. -rests a soothing hand on Kujo's arm and gives him a smile- this is your chance to take of early for one day.

Last edited by DelightfulTurtle on Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 2:05 am

Kinichi: -Beams down at bunny and wraps an arm around her shoulders, pulling her into his side and snorts- Of course! I never pass up the chance to eat on someone else's dime. -Pulls away and slaps his father on the back causing him to jump a little- Lets go to that Hibachi place down the road. I'm in the mood for a show.

Kujo: -Glances over his shoulder to the unfinished stack of work on his desk and hesitates a moment before sighing with a slight nod- So it seems. -Looks to the group he's about to depart with and cringes inwardly at the thought of how this little dinner party would play out. Offers his arm to Lady and when she takes it he leans over and whispers- It seems common sense will be outnumbered tonight.

~The walk to the restaurant was brisk. the warmth that the autumn sun had provided faded with the sunset and the shadows the buildings had casted brought it down to a chilly temperature. The sign for the restaurant was a brilliant red beacon and inside the walls were painted a rich plum with a black trim. Behind the hostess' table encased in glass hung a mint kimono with detailed flower embroidery.~

Hostess: Well good evening Mr. Petrova. -Nods her head towards the father- I suspect you'd like the private room this evening.

F: Ah Milley, you know me so well! Of course. -Follows her to the back of the building between chattering groups of people and the ooh's and ahh's as the chefs put on their shows-

H: -Brings them to a private room and slides the papered screen door aside and allows each person to go in before her-

~The grill was set in a curve instead of the traditional rectangle allowing everyone a front row view of the action. The high back chairs still smelled of new leather and were generously cushioned.-
Kujo: -Heads towards the end of the grill and pulls out the seat beside him for Lady-

Kinichi: -Steps towards the middle spot but stops and turns to Bunny- Have you ever been to one of these before? -tilts his head towards the spot he was going to claim- You sit here. Best spot in the house. -Sits down on the other side of her.

F: -Nestles himself between the two pairs*-

H: -Goes through her general duties and stops besides the Father's chair- Should I get you your usual bottle of sake, Mr. Petrova?

F: Ah, yes of course my dear! Bring enough for the whole lot of us.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 7:41 am

Bunny: -sits down, catching the waitress to order a water before turning to smile and shrug at Kin.- I’ve been to plenty of Hibachi but I always order Sushi. The shrimp toss is fun. –leans forwards, eyes lingering on Kin, before moving to his father- IS this your favorite Mr. Petrova?

Lady: -slides her hand across the leather before taking a seat. Scooting up to the table she noticed a glass dragon that held soy sauce and the intricately designed sauce trays stacked next to it. A mirror imaged reflected them on the glossy surface. Looks to the left when she hears Lenny’s annoying voice. She sat, long legs everywhere, leaning into the man next to her while flashing teeth at Mr. Patrova. She turned, making a fake gagging face then noticed Kujo and sat straight. Face innocent. She held herself there for seconds before scooting closer to the man. She planned on embracing the time she got with her boss. Leaning just a little in her chair she whispered- I might actually regret coming out with you Kujo. –gives him a playful smile- 

~The waitress leaves when she finishes the drink orders and returns with several small containers of sake. Setting one before each person with a small cup. Then passes the rest out, setting Bunny’s water before her and Lady a small sprite. She waited to take orders then set off~
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 11:10 pm

-After a good and filling meal they stepped outside the restaurant to continue the ongoing conversation-

F: -Waits for a lull in the conversation before chiming in, shoving his hands into his pockets- Jeeze who knew autumn in the city could be so cold. -Laughs and stumbles slightly onto the sidewalk, drunker now from all the sake he consumed at dinner-

Kin: This whole week it's been freezing like this. -Laughs- Maybe if you had drank just a little bit more you wouldn't be cold now

Kujo: Well if you're cold, lets stop talking about it and call the driver. Finally get somewhere warm. Like home.

F: Ha! -Laughs and folds his hand over his stomach- Always so quick to retire for the evening Kujo.

Kin: -Pulls his phone out of his pocket when he feels it vibrate and shoots off a text before looking up- He's got to get an early start on tomorrow to finish the work he didn't get done tonight -Smirks then drops his attention again to the phone, the screen illuminating his face. His eyes dart over the words before his eyes widen and a more mischievous grin spreads on his lips. Looks up at the group and grins- Well, it's been fun you guys but I'm needed else where. -nods to bunny and reaches out to bump her shoulder gently- Lunch again tomorrow?

F: -Turns to Kujo- Forget the driver. Lets walk! -Starts off down the road swinging his arms dramatically- A brisk walk for a brisk night!

Kujo: -Furrows his brow slightly and watches his father strut off down the road and looks to lady shooting her an almost apologetic look- We should follow him. -Watches his father as his form gets smaller and smaller, and his voice getting more faint as he continues a conversation with himself. Straightens and sucks in a breath before pulling off his jacket and moves behind her to wrap it around her shoulders- If we're walking you should wear this.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 6:06 am

B: -When she looked to Kinichi a brisk wind brushed her hair back, cooling her flushed cheeks. She squinted at the man- Sure. Next times your choice. –She wondered briefly on where he was going then turned to see Mr. Patrova yell and stumble down the street. She laughed then chased after the man. Catching up she grabbed his arm- Mr Patrova, are you returning to the office tomorrow?
L: -smiles and accepts Kujo’s jacket, sliding into it before he could change his mind. This almost makes up for having to walk in these shoes, she thought as she sniggled the lapels then grabs onto his arm. She walked beside him as they went after the loud pair. She opened her mouth several times before finally asking- Lenny is still fired right?
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 10:56 pm

Mr. P: -Looks to Bunny his face visibly brightening as he laughs. Places a warm hand over her's and pats it- Oh no, I'm afraid not. The company is as good as Kujo's now. He needs all the on hand experience he can get while I'm still here to give advice. Besides! -He beams and throws his free arm out wide- I have been gone away from my dear wife for weeks due to this business trip. I need to spend the day with her.

K: -Hears her question but doesn't turn to face her- Well I'm afraid with father here it complicates the situation. -His mouth presses in to a thin line before he takes a deep breath in and exhales slowly. Turns to look at her- We'll just have to take it a day at a time with her.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 6:25 am

B: -grimaces at Kujo’s name, sending a quick glare back at him. He had seemed to do nothing but make her life difficult since she had met him- Yes of course, I’m sure she has missed you. –Chews her lip nervously trying to think of something quickly- You know. –Trails of a little then starts again, her voice more solid- It is truly a shame I won’t be able to meet your wife. After meeting the rest of the family I can only image how amazing is. –Sighs with regret- My father would never let me stay here after being fired. –Smiles sadly- I do look forward to telling him I’ve seen you, he will be so happy to hear it.  

L: -watches him while he speaks. She could see the tired squint in his eyes this close, the tension in his jaw. Since his father had left she had noticed more and more of this, and now that they might be stuck with a useless employee. Damn! That could mean extra work for herself. Looking forwards her eyes set on the drunk pair- This is stupid. –She complained- Come on. –Picks up speed and pulls him along- If we leave your father alone with her next thing you know you’ll be engaged.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 10:02 pm

Mr. P: -Looks at her shocked, his mouth agape- Fired? -Snaps his mouth shut and gives her a consoling look. Placing his hand back over her's he stopped walking and patted it again- Now, what were the circumstances of your termination?

K: -Looks down at the woman on his arm and gives her a slight smirk- Now Lady, don't be cruel. -Lengthens his stride but is careful not to drag Lady along too quickly. Catches up with them and hears the end of his father's question and quirks a brow. He stares unyielding down at her- Yes, what were the circumstances of your termination?
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 3:54 pm

B: -turns coolly to meet his eyes, nose raising so she appeared to be looking down at the taller man. The edges of her mouth twitched up, even as her stomach knotted. He did not intimidate her- I was fired because I spilled Mr. Petrova’s coffee. But in my defense it was quite shocking walking in on your boss making out with his secretary on his couch.

L: What! That is not exactly what happened! We have not kissed! 
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 11:09 pm

K: -His face darkens and he opens his mouth to send a biting retort her way but is cut off by his father before he's able to speak-

Mr. P: -Stares at them for a moment before bursting out into a hysterical laughter. Looks to Lady and pats her shoulder- My girl, don't be embarrassed! I'm surprised you were finally able to make your move. It's been a long time coming hasn't it? -Removes his hand from her shoulder and gestures with both hands to Kujo- And you! what about that nice girl your mother set you up with? the uh... -he trails off trying to think of the terminology then snaps his finger when he gets it- The vegan! Or are you playing two girls at once, you dog? -Laughs again and turns to look between Bunny and Kujo- Surely you two can play nice and come to a mutual agreement?

K: -Frowns before closing his eyes a moment and turning to look down at Bunny- If she wants to stay she can replace the rug. -Straightens his back and looks down at her with contempt- I'll take it from her pay check each week until it's paid for. -Glances down at his watch- Now I don't have any more time indulge in such a childish conversation. I'll foot you the bill Lenny. Expect it in your mailbox.

Mr. P: -Smiles wide and looks to Bunny- See, that's a good agreement!

Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:45 pm

B: -face scrunches into a sour look. While she wasn’t against the money loss she didn’t think she owned him a rug at all. Accidents happen, just throw the ugly rug away! In front of the senior Mr. Petrova she would have to accept it, but not completely on his terms. Eyes narrow when he looks to his watch, face calming- No. I will give you a check on an agreed date, and I will also pick the replacement rug. Also. You will stop calling me Lenny!

L: -Stands back arms crossed seething. She had expected as much. You didn’t always have to like your future in-laws.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:26 pm

K: -Glances up at her before smiling and letting out a small chuckle- Oh, and I'm sure whatever rug you pick from Bed Bath and Beyond will compliment the decor wonderfully. -His face goes back to being serious again- I've set the terms.

Mr. P: Oh Kujo, if the rug is such a big deal then why don't you two just set a date go rug shopping together?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting The Boss
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Note :: Business BnK :: Business Bunny and Kujo-
Jump to: