The Note
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting The Boss

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

Meeting The Boss - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 8:33 am

-Takes her hand in his and gives it slight shake- The name is Kinichi. -brings her hand up to his lips and kisses her knuckles- I'll be around during your lunch break. Come find me and I'll take you out
Back to top Go down
https://thenote.niceboard.com
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 8:39 am

-smiles and pulls her hand back- Alright, why not. Meet me at the elevators? I might get lost in here if I try hunting you down. -glances up at the clock and cringes, it had already been about 15 minutes. She knew it would take a while to fresh brew the coffee, but hopefully the boss would be more thankful for it- Oops, I should probably get back, can't exactly escape the boss when I'm working in his office. -waves and leaves the break room, heading back to her work space. Once there she opens the door- Sooorry for the wait, had to make a fresh batch. -sets the saucer and cup on his desk- You know, ones coffee choice says a lot about ones personality. You do look like a back coffee drinker.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 3:52 am

-Chuckles and nods- Sure thing. -Turns to go get into trouble elsewhere in the office-

Kujo's eyes glanced to her quickly before dropping down to the mug of coffee she placed on his desk. "Oh really?" he asked and he turned to reach for the coffee, taking a moment to gently swirl the contents and relish in the awakening scent. He didn't take breaks at work often but he always made time for freshly brewed coffee. He brought the mug up to his lips and gingerly took a sip "What do you think it means then?" whatever answer she came up with would probably be some generic assessment found in one of those quizzes from those silly magazine's Lady always read. Not like he knew from reading them...just maybe flipping through Lady's leftover copies on the car ride home.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 4:25 am

Let’s see. You’re definitely hardworking, a minimalist and assertive. –She could confirm that by his title and his choice of decoration. Leans closer for a second to study his eyes- a little moody and controlling. –He had already proved that too of course. Leans back and begins walking over to her desk- You don’t like conflict and you prefer to keeps things as they are, avoiding change. –Sits down at her desk- But the most important thing is that you’re honest. Annd –she added just to mess with him- I heard that black coffee drinkers are great kissers.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:30 am

-He leaned back in his chair and watched her closely as she picked apart his character. He was a little surprised by the accuracy of it all but he steeled his face as to not let his real thoughts show. He lost it though at her last remark though and he choked on his coffee and did his best to play it off as the drink being too hot. He straightened and set the cup back down on his desk and turned to her before speaking firmly- This little break has gone on far too long. Just, get back to work.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 8:07 am

-scratches her cheek, hiding her smile- Right. Back to work then. -Looks at the stack of papers and feels her good humor disappear, now regretting not getting herself a cup- Right. -gets back to her loud clacking-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 5:11 pm

-Kujo stole a quick glance at the girl once she had at down and then promptly poured himself into his work. It wasn't until mid afternoon when a tall slender woman stepped into the office. her black hair fell in waves to the middle of her back and she wore a deep blue pencil skirt and a black blazer.-

Marina: Kujo -She snapped before letting out a soft laugh- Do you even realize what time it is?

K: -draws his eyes from the computer to the new woman standing in the office- Oh. -he said and suddenly stood and began packing up his briefcase- Have they even showed up yet?

M: -moves over to his desk and looks over what he's packing and picks up a stack of papers- No, but I heard they're on the way. -flips through them before tossing them haphazardly on his desk much to his dismay-

K: -Glares at her and grabs the papers and stacks them properly and sets them in his case-

M: -smirks and runs her finger across his desk admiring his name plate and simple decor- Lighten up. You don't want to be moody before your meeting. -Sighs and glances around the office- You really ought to let a woman decorate this place for you this modern style is too cold and foreboding. -Looks off dreamily- Shaheen let me decorate his office -waves her hands as she explains- Mahogany and warm golds and a little bit of sapphire, it's really lovely.

K: That's nice. -He said without any hint of interest and closed his briefcase-

M: -frowns and looks to bunny and snaps her fingers- New girl. Isn't this office just dreary? -lets her shoulders drop at the last word in an expressive display-
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 4:16 am

-looks up from her work when the woman walks in and begins talking with the man. She was happy to take a break from her work and she rubbed at her eyes, they were burning form staring at the screen for so long. She had managed to make a small dent in her papers- Huh? -Looks to the woman then around the desk- its very professional, but some color would make it a lot more comfortable. -she didn't appreciate the woman snapping to get her attention but she wasn't surprised by it, business people tending to be demanding, and well a little bitchy-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 4:44 am

M: -Turns back to Kujo and smirks satisfied with the girls comment- See, it's making her uncomfortable. At least add a little bit of ruby, something.

K: -Stares at bunny as she answers and frowns before turning to Marina, keeping the same expression- I prefer black. -Steps out around from his desk and looks back to bunny- Take an hour for lunch.

Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 5:03 am

-about to disagree with the woman when Kujo speaks. Stands, feeling a little awkward now- Oh, okay. -looks at the computer clock, so she would know when lunch was in the future, then walks past the two, nodding to Marina. Stops at the door and chuckles to herself before glancing back at her boss, thinking about the earlier cup of coffee- Black suits you. -Opens the door and leaves the two of them in the room, shutting the door quietly behind her and headed to the break room to wait for Kinichi-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 5:26 am

K: -Looks from what he's saying to Marina and stiffens, clenching his jaw. This girl was going to be a handful-

Kin: -Leaning over the front desk with his arms crossed on it talking to Lady-
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 6:16 am

L: -leaning forwards with her elbow on the desk, twirling a pen- Whats your plans for lunch today?

B: -((oops, elevators, not break room)) -walks down the hall towards the elevators and sees Kinichi, moving over to him- Hey. -stops beside him and jokes- Finally got free. -notices Lady and smiles tightly at her- Hello.

L: -scowls at the girl then smiles at Kinichi again- Oh, have you met Lenny yet Kinichi? The new personal secretary for your dear brother.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 6:27 am

K: -puts his weight on one shoulder and leans back to look at Bunny and smiles- I met her earlier. -Glances back at lady and smiles mischievously- And now we're going out to lunch. -pushes himself up and moves over to her.- Shall we?
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 7:07 am

L: -shoots Bunny an annoyed look before smiling tightly- How sweet of you to take the new girl out. -stands and moves from behind the desk- Don't let him add you as a notch on his belt. -smiles sweetly and leaves the room-

B: -frowns after the woman then looks up a kinichi- What a lovely woman. -chuckles and heads towards the elevators-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 7:26 am

Kin: -Chuckles at Lady's comment and follows Bunny into the elevator- Yeah, she's definitely something else -Presses the button for the ground floor and leans back against the elevator wall- So, any idea what you want for lunch?
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 7:50 am

-shrugs- Haven't thought about it. I've been so busy typing up this big stack of papers. -hold her hands out, exaggerating the size of the stack- You're brother is a slave driver
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 7:27 am

-looks at her pretend stack in mock surprise- Wow, you poor thing coming in and having to actually work. Shocking. -Chuckles and crosses his arms- He's going to make sure you work to earn your pay, so you might as well get used to it. Sitting in that dark office, with a brooding man, always smelling like coffee. Good times.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 3:03 am

-laughs- It's not like I expected to sit around all day, I just thought there would be more phone calls and errands and calender planning. Not straining my back staring at a screen all day. -watches the screen that shows as the levels descend- I like the smell of coffee but your brother is terribly serious, all the time. My goal for the day is to try and get him to actually smile.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 4:00 am

-Scratches his cheek- I think the only reason there's so much paper work right now is because the company is in the middle of a merger. Once that happens you will be running around like a chicken without a head. -lowers his hands to the side and lets out a laugh- Really? A smile out of Kujo. -reaches over and nudges her shoulder- You are a dreamer aren't you.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 4:12 am

-pushes back- It can't be that impossible. Anyways, it would be fun if it wasn't a challenge. -steps out of the elevator once it opens and starts walking towards the front doors- Did you decide what you wanted to eat or shall I pick?
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 4:38 am

-Smiles and follows after her and holds the door open for her when they walk out on to the busy side walk- I thought I'd let you decide, you know, me being the gentleman I am and all
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 4:44 am

-smiles and thinks for a moment- Weeelll. I did see this little cafe this morning that I wouldn't mind trying. Plus its walking distance. -points left to indicate the way and starts walking- SO what exactly do you do, at work?
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 4:52 am

Sounds perfect. -Follows her lead and shrugs- Ah -brushes his bangs back- I have a key role in the office. I walk around and boost the morale of the office
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 4:58 am

Pfft. That really wouldn't surprise me if it were true. Are you sure your related to that guy? -stops in front of a shop window as she says this then turns and opens the door- We're here. -walks inside- Ahh! Its just as cute as I thought it would be! -Leads him into an obnoxiously pink cafe decorated with lace, polka dots, and cute pictures of fruit. Picks a table near the window and sits down, picking up and apple shaped menu-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 5:06 am

-Cringes slightly when he sees the place they're about to eat at, he was hoping for something that might set the mood for them, it might be hard to flirt when surrounded by such cutesy things- Well this is new. -Sits across from her and surveys the cafe before picking up the menu- Ah, I love having my sandwiches cut into the shape of a heart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting The Boss
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Note :: Business BnK :: Business Bunny and Kujo-
Jump to: