The Note
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting The Boss

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

Meeting The Boss - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 9:25 pm

L: -steps back towards the group- Mr. Petrov, I’m sure Kujo is much too busy to go rug shopping. If Lenny would just accept the original terms we can finish this and get out of the cold. –Smiles tightly at Lenny-
B: -meets Lady’s eyes and returns a small smile- Yes your right. It’s getting late and this is silly. –Nods to Kujo but doesn’t meet his eyes- This silly discussion is over so let’s move on.

-lets skip to the morning after this?-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 10:00 pm

(Sure)

Kujo: -Comes into the office and pulls off his overcoat and lays it over Bunny's desk- Get me a coffee will you. -Walks into his office and goes behind the desk and sits down-
Back to top Go down
https://thenote.niceboard.com
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 10:05 pm

B: -stands and pushes her chair in, picks the coat up and put it up properly. Faces him at the doors and raises an eyebrow, keeping a serious look- Should I bring one for Lady as well?
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 10:30 pm

-Goes through some things that were placed on his desk and doesn't glance up at her- No. you're my secretary. Not hers. Why would that be necessary?
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 11:15 pm

B: -Furrows her brows, thrown off from his words. She was unsure if he really didn’t understand her comment or if he was simply ignoring it- Right. You’re secretary. –turns and walks briskly from the room. Grabs a cup once in the break room and fills it with coffee that had already been brewed, warm and reaching for room temp. Runs into some office people on the way back, one being Christin who cooed over her office wear. He had a good eyes for fashion and always spotted a designer piece. Of course he always dressed impeccably as well, though a little heavy of the prints for her taste. Most of the people in the office she didn’t recognize, one being a tall blond hottie who turned to say good morning with gorgeous stormy grey eyes. This building really was the jackpot for good looking men. Steps into Kujo’s office and sets the cup down- Your chalice. –turns to head back to her desk when she is nearly thrown off her feet by a man with long light brown hair rushing in.

Shaheen: -grabs the girl by the shoulders before she tumbles to the ground, setting her straight and giving her a broad smile, runs his hands down her arms to her elbows- Kujo, you have a new secretary! –Pushes her back to get a good look- Exquisite as expected. –gives her a wink then lets go of her, reaching Kujo’s desk with few steps- I have been in need of a new secretary. Marine made me fire my last one. –Gives a flash of a distraught face- She had been such an eager girl too. –Waves his hand- oh well. This time you should help me find a new one. I like the tall look. –This he said a little quitter while looking back at the girl. She seemed to have heard because she scowled at him-

B: -frowns at the man and rubs her arms, feeling thoroughly manhandled. The look he had sent her way said more than she wanted to hear. He might be good looking but she wanted nothing to do with such a vulgar type. Turns and heads back to her desk to straighten what had been messed by Kujo’s jacket-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 11:37 pm

K: -Looks up at the familiar voice and smiles at Shaheen- What a shame. That girl Bethany, right? -Tuts- I'm sure it was the eagerness that Marina didn't like. -Gives Shaheen a knowing smile then turns to face him fully and leans back in his seat, folding his arms across his lap- If you like the new girl you're more than welcome to her. She's only been here for one day and she's been nothing but a thorn in my side
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 12:15 am

S: -stares hungrily back at the girl, pondering the idea of taking her with him. Grimaces, as he studies her back side- Marine would chop off my balls if I brought that girl back to the office. –Looks down at the man seated at the desk- Why don’t you try her out? She might be pretty talented in other areas. –He enjoyed teasing the younger man, he is much to stoic for his age. Lot of women, that was the sure cure for that problem-  

B: -arranges her desk and takes a seat, ready to attack a new set of papers-

S: -leans back and calls to her- Come serve us a glass. –throws himself into the seat and watches at the girls gets up, with a annoyed huff he noted and went to the bar in Kujo’s office. The secretary pours a glass and stands to look down at him. She snapped a polite ‘sir’ before turning expressive green eyes towards kujo. He covered a laugh by taking a sip. It was clear the dislike ran both ways with these two. Her voice was cold as she asked her boss if he would have one. Done with his fun, he glanced once more over the girl before turning serious eyes to Kujo. He had come to talk business with the man after all. The meeting with the Italian clients hadn’t went well yesterday, and now they would have to change most of the project, nearly starting over-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 12:54 am

You know, you might do well to have a male secretary. No temptation to resist if there's nothing to tempt you. -Reaches for his coffee with a slight shrug before adding- But even then I could see you finding a cleaning lady to lust after. - Takes a sip of his coffee and scrunches his face equally at the taste and at the idea of 'trying her out'- I feel like I'm dealing with a child when she's around. -Watches her when she serves Shaheen his glass, disappointed with her rudeness but not in the least surprised. When she looks to him he offers up his still full coffee mug- When I ask for coffee do I need to start specifying that I need it fresh? And pull one of my mugs from the top shelf too. You can ask Sherry where they are if you find you're having trouble. -With that said he looked back to Shaheen and noticed the shift in mood. He begins talking to him at length about what the next course of action should be-
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 6:46 am

B: -grinds her teeth and grips the cup, knuckles white. Do not throw this cup at him. Do not throw this cup. Do not hit him with this cup. Turns on her heel and heads back to the break room.  Once there, goes to the cabinet and grabs a new cup off the top shelf. Sets the larger cup next to the machine and poor the old coffee in it. Goes to the sink and cleans the cup. Fills the rest of the larger cup with the old coffee and sticks it in the microwave- Fresh coffee. Ha! You’ll only get the freshest! –Mumbling angrily to herself-

M: Having a bad day?

B: -whips around and notices the handsome blond from earlier. He sat with legs crossed and a newspaper on one knee. Smiles and leans back against the counter- Oh-Hey. –Brushes her hair back- No, I’m not having a bad day. –Waves it off- I just –glances at the microwave- hate technology. –Smiles nervously. Hate technology? Was she 80 or just a weirdo?-

M: -quirks a brow at the girl. She got flustered easily. Sets the newspaper on the table and uncrosses his legs to stand. Walks over to investigate the running microwave then moves to her- You seem to know what you’re doing. –Gives her a toothy grin and places a hand on the small of her back-

B: -glances at his arm and slips out from him and the counter smoothly- So I do. Do you work in this office?
M: -drops his arm, never letting a smile slip- Currently yes. –Turns his body to face her and copies the stance she had against the counter, elbows bent- I’m the computer tech. What your name? –pushes off of the counter and moves towards her, lips quirking at the way she took a step back from him again. Stops at the table he was at and picks his cup up. Takes a sip. Eyes watching her-

B: -Brows furrows at the man. Again she was being hit on by a creepy handsome man. Where were the normal ones- Ah. –not wanting to tell him anything of herself she hesitated. The Microwave beeped, saving her and she quickly moved to get the coffee- Well, got to go. Bye. –Hurries out of the room. Doesn’t pay attention to the people on the way back this time, rushing straight to her boss’s desk. The brown long haired guy was still there, it seemed they were arguing over something to do with a project so she said nothing as she places the cup on the desk and quickly goes to escape this room as well-

L: -returns to her desk after running errands and sorts through a large stack of papers she had planned to give to Lenny. After this she thought she would send her to get Kujo’s dry cleaning. It was hot outside and traffic would be a bitch as this time-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 11:02 pm

Sherry: -Sitting at her desk, clacking away on the computer. Squints and looks through a few files before looking up at Bunny her face scrunching at her outfit choice. Polka dots and floral. She rolled her eyes before tilting her head at her and putting on a sickeningly sweet smile- Bunny, your outfit is cute. Just where did you get that blouse? -She stands, and bends to pick up the watering can from behind her desk and shuffles around the office watering all the plants when an alert pops up on her computer. Leans far back and looks at the screen- Ooh -Straightens and looks back to her co-secretary- You did remember to brief Mr. Peterova on his morning schedule didn't you? -Goes back to watering the plants to hide her smirk. There was no way she could get everything she needed done within 20 minutes. She had already heard the gossip about last night. Was this girl just trying to see how many ways she could get fired?-
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 7:12 am

B: -goes to cross her arms but stops after almost spilling coffee on herself. Frowns- I was never informed of being in control of this schedule. –Straightens and holds the cup with both hands, glancing off- Where is his schedule? Do I just give it to him?

L: -steps into the office to inform Kujo of a conference call in thirty minutes-

S: -nods after Kujo finishes a statement and stands- We can talk more of this before the next meeting with those Guinea Pigs. –turns and gives a sort bow to Lady- My Lady, always a pleasure. –leaves-

L: -moves to his desk, noting the missing coffee cup- You have a meeting at noon with Murry Campton, Weston supplier. At three a conference call with Nortin Hill and his colleges –lists the other men and continues with meeting schedules and client calls. Finishes asking of any changes he wished, taking note-

((I guess she runs the front. Dealing as an in-between with clients or client’s in-betweens. Important calls, files, errands. What are you thinking of making the company? I was thinking of having Bunny’s dad produce a crop or beer. Like s sammual adams kinda place))
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 10:28 pm

SH: -Stares at her a mix of disbelief and disgust clear on her face- Just what do you think a secretary does? -Rolls her eyes- You seriously thought you were going to get paid for data entry and getting him coffee all day. -Mutters something under her breath and bends to put the watering can up- You're supposed to manage his schedule, make travel arrangements, run errands, prep things for meetings, -lists these things off her fingers and looks off while she considers what else Bunny might have to do- making appointments...be his stenotype operator. -shrugs- More than what you seemed to be expecting. You really should ask Lady, she's been here the longest. Only secretary that really stayed. -Sits down behind her desk and begins taking calls and directing them where they need to go-

K: -Nods his head to Shaheen as he leaves the office- Of course. -Looks to Lady and gives her his full attention as she informs him on his schedule for the day- Murry Campton -Sighs and brings his hand to the back of his neck and rubs the knotted muscles there- I wish they would send another representative. That man is such a pain to deal with. -Sits up properly and smooths the wrinkles from his coat- Is the conference call going to be on video?

(( Okay, so then Lady would be a proper secretary. I googled and from what you're saying she's already doing what one would do lol. I'll make Sherry the receptionist then. She'll just take calls and direct people where to go.I was thinking maybe it would be like an investment firm, accounting, or maybe advertisement. Maybe telecommunications. or even stocks. I really have no idea. I'm trying to base it on shows/movies I've watched lol. If I did advertisement Kujo could have a slight arty side and it would also provide Kinichi with a job with the company as well. So I might do that. Should Shaheen be a partner? So far I have the roles as

Kujo - CEO
Shaheen - Partner?
Kinichi - Head of art department or definitely working there
Marina - Head of Legal
I was gonna have a few interns. So that's what I have for now. I'm more comfortable with advertising since I watched all of Mad Men. Also if you look up Christina Hedricks that's who I always think of when I think of Lady))
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 6:22 am

B: -Flushes but listens. Smiles tightly at the squat woman when she sits and goes back to her business. Of course she would be directed to Lady once again, the woman who should be giving her a heads up on these things. Huffs and heads back towards her desk. Maybe Lady would be in at this time and she would be able to get Kujo’s schedule. Biting her lip she worried if Kujo would miss any flights because she didn’t know about them. He would probably lecture her for hours before firing her again. Her steps quicken-

L: No video. –Walks around the table and places her hands on his shoulders and begins to massage them. She was nervous at being so bold but with him being so into work you had to make him notice you-

((Shaheen works as partner. Is it a building with lots of floors/renting a floor??
Also would we have some treasury position. Kin could be the head of the design. A sales postition, someone who finds jobs for them. I don't basing my stuff off movies too lol. and just guessing. Puzzle piecing.
I could see them needing legal since its advertising,
I image lady like Vanessa Hudgens))
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 9:02 pm

K: -Nods, slightly relived. Not that he was never not presentable but during videos there would be a lot of unnecessary smiling. He watched Lady through the corner of his eyes as she moved behind him. His hands were laying flat on his desk and when she began kneading his shoulders he clenched his hands in to fists. Damn did this feel good but it was early in the day and the building was full of gossipy people who were always looking for the next story. He began to lift a hand to stop her but she had found a tense spot and he dissolved into a satisfied groan. He closed his eyes and his head dipped down, his brows furrowing as her fingers applied deeper pressure.- Lady, -he grimaced slightly and with clear reluctance he placed his hand over hers- ....Not during business hours.

(( Yeah. So I posted in planning that I decided that they're going to own a hotel chain. So kind of like the hiltons. It'll give them a free excuse to travel a lot so it might make it fun. I think they should own a building but it won't be like a massive sky scraper but it'll be tall and noticable. Maybe like that black building in dallas with the green lights on it. Something like that.))
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 7:44 am

Lady: -hers fingers stop moving as dark hands engulfs them. She wanted nothing more than to lean into his broad back and run her fingers down his shirt, to feel the shape of his chest through the fabric. Giving his shoulders one last squeeze she dropped her arms to her side and stepped back, keeping a small smile. Looks up to meet narrowed green eyes.

Bunny: -stands a few feet from the entrance, watching them with pursed lips. Meets Kujo’s sharp eyes and raises her chin defiantly- Seems I’ve interrupted you two again.

L: -starts slowly to the other side of the desk- There was nothing to interrupt. –She stated before Kujo could- I’ve placed papers on your desk for you to type up.–Her voice rude she crossed her arms- try not to take all day.

B: -Raises a thin brow at Kujo- Do you plan to keep me on paperwork all day? Isn’t there other things that I am supposed to do.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 11:19 pm

K: -Bristles but doesn't let the irritation carry in his voice- Are you so naive as to think that any time a man and a woman are alone it's an intimate situation? -He met her glare, his own brow raising in challenge. But he was done with the conversation before she was given a chance to answer. He stood and began gathering the things he needed for the conference call. He would take it in a quieter more secluded conference room, more private than his office currently seemed to be.- If you're insinuating that you're ready for more responsibility then just say so. I don't have time to pick up on hints. -holds his files down by his side- Is that what you want?
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 8:43 pm

B: -Face red with anger she almost growled at the man. She worked her mouth speechlessly wanting to yell at him but knowing she shouldn’t. I cannot get fired again. Walking to stand directly before him she thrust the now cold coffee into his hands and said calmly-Your coffee, Mr. Petrova. Now if you need anything else you, I’ll be at my desk. –Whips around and walks through the open doors to her desk-

L: -smirks after her, then turns to Kujo- Would you like anything before the call?
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 9:04 pm

K: -Looks down to Lady and shakes his head. Now content with the coffee in his hands- No. I don't believe so. -Goes into the conference room to take the call. Talks with the group on the other line and tries to suffer through his lukewarm coffee before giving up and pushing it away from him. He was going to crash before lunch if he didn't get his caffine. Finishes the call and gathers his new notes and slips them into his folder before standing and heading back to his office. Stops by Bunny's desk before entering and sets the cold mug before her.- Come with me.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 9:49 pm

B: -sitting pecking at the keyboard, brows furrowed in concentration. Jumps when Kujo speaks, eyes flashing between him and the mug. Stands and straightens the papers on her desk before entering his office. She stopped before his desk and asks, her voice sweet- What is it Mr. Petrova?

L: -glances at them while taking a call. Sets the phone down once Kujo’s gone and goes back to her magazine, watching Lini (I’m changing the spelling. Because it’s cuter)-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 9:53 pm

K: -Leads her into the break room and stands before the coffee machine and nods to it- Show me how you make coffee.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 10:10 pm

B: -stops from smiling and looks at the coffee machine, then nods and walks over to the machine, going through the process she had done the first day. Taking care to change the filter and clean the bowl before putting the coffee in and turning it on. Grabs a cup from the top shelf and sets in on the counter. Turns to face him, tips  of her lips quirking-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 10:19 pm

K: -Crosses his arms and watches her closely, nodding slightly each time she did a step correctly. When she finished and looked at him he uncrossed his arms and pointed to the fresh coffee that was done percolating- If you know how to make coffee then why did you waste my time this morning with two failed cups?
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 10:23 pm

B: -perks both brows- I don’t understand. This is what I did earlier. Perhaps the coffee is stale? –Looks at the machine as if puzzling it out-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 10:36 pm

K: -Narrows his eyes before closing them with a soft sigh- Perhaps it is. If that's the case why don't you run to the coffee shop on Jefferson and 23rd? -Looks at his watch- It should only take you twenty minutes maximum if you leave now.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 10:53 pm

B: -Smiles- Yes! -turns and heads to the doorway before he can change his mind, she wouldn't loose any chance to be out of the office- I'll hurry! -rushes out the room and to down the halls to the elevator, slapping the button. No way he was catching up- 

L: -sets her magazine down when the girl rushes by. Watches suspiciously as she enters the elevator and jams at the buttons-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting The Boss
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Note :: Business BnK :: Business Bunny and Kujo-
Jump to: