The Note
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting The Boss

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

Meeting The Boss - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 5:15 am

-holds her menu against her chest and looks around dreamily- Sorry, I just really love cute things. -moves the menu up so it covers her face, except her green eyes- I knew you probably wouldn't like it, but I couldn't pass up the chance to come here with someone. Since I just moved here I don't know anyone. -slaps the table with the menu- and its just to embarrassing to eat alone!
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 5:45 am

-Laughs and leans back in his seat, getting comfortable- I don't mind so long as the food is good. -lets the menu sit in his lap as he skims through it- Why did you move out here anyways?
Back to top Go down
https://thenote.niceboard.com
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 6:18 am

I've always wanted to live in a big city like this. With all the big sky scrapers and the hundreds of people, its really fascinating. Where I live is just outside of a city, but its no where as big as this. -looks up when the waitress, who i dressed in a pink maid suit, comes and orders a mixed fruit milkshake and a glass of water-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 6:34 am

-Orders a water and a black tea when the waitress comes and turns back to Bunny and rests his elbows on the table and leans forward- Well you made a good choice. This city is buzzing with life, especially at night time. I couldn't imagine living anywhere else
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:41 am

-leans forwards as well, interested in what he was saying- Do you mean like clubs and house parties? -she had never been to a club, tho one time she had gone to the bar with a few friends, did that count?-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:47 am

Clubs yeah, a lot of people don't really do house parties here. Don't want to chance people ruining their expensive furniture. -let's out a wry laugh before adding a bit excitedly- a lot of concerts too, it's one of the perks of living in a large city
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 7:43 am

I love concerts, use to go to them all the time when I was in school. One of my friends was really into music and would drag me along to as many as she could. -the waitress brings their drinks then pulls out a note book and writes down Bunny's order then waiters for Kinichi's-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 7:54 am

-Gives the waitress his order when she comes around and stirs in a bunch of honey in to his tea and chuckles- She sounds like the type of girl I wouldn't mind hanging around with. -Taste his tea and leans back in his seat getting comfortable- If you'd like, I'll let you know when the next show I'm going to is.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 5:27 am

-smiles and pulls her milkshake closer before sticking a straw in and bringing it to her lips to drink- sure. I'd like that. -she would have to be careful with this guy, its said that relationships at work are never a good idea-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 3:32 am

(( you know, while actively doing this i was like ughhhh small talk is awful. but bunny and kinichi don't have awful chemistry. Better than with kujo anyways. ))

-Leans back and regards the girl as she sips on her milkshake. Sets his cup down delicately down on the saucer before leaning in- So, clearly you have a thirst for adventure... -Pauses a moment to make sure he catches her eyes before the hint of a smirk curved his lips- Why dont you skip the rest of the day with me?
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 4:42 am

((I was impressed by the small talk. It actually did flow well))

-She snorted unlady like into her drink and began to laugh- Your joking right? It's my first day and I'm sure your brother is just waiting for the opportunity to fire me. -She really didn't care for the job but when her father found out, and he would, then he would have her packed and shipped back home in a heartbeat. She didn't want to mention anything about her father being the reason that she had taken the job, even though it was possible the man already knew about it because of his father. Hopefully he didn't know about this and would just think she couldn't afford to skip work- I can't loose this job -she said with a sigh of disappointment. The idea of skipping out on hours of typing in front of that small screen to run around this new city with the sexy man across from her was terribly tempting. She had to bite her lip before she changed her mind and said yes to his crazy idea-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 4:36 pm

-kinichi clicked his tongue in mock disappointment- well if you insist -resumes sipping his tea before adding nonchalantly- but don't you think that if you were to skip it'd be best to do with the bosses son? -grins behind his teacup before setting it down-
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 4:00 am

Now you would think that but there could be some brotherly hatred going on. What if he fires me just because its you who takes me out? -Leans forwards so that her elbows are on the table and smiles-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 3:19 am

-waves his hand- Between me and Kujo? Of course not. Our brotherly bond is way to strong to be broken over something so petty as girls, and as much as I'd hate to say, I can't quite say that you're his type
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 6:10 am

-she chuckles a little at this, not surprised that she wasn't the type of girl her boss would find interest in- I'm sure he prefers the agreeable type of woman. Well that saves me from any sexual harassment charges. -she looks up and him - I'm more interested in his brothers type of woman.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 3:08 am

-Smiles and shrugs, unable to argue with her assessment of his brother's girlfriend choice. He sets his coffee mug down and leans in, his hand reaching out to rub a lock of her soft blonde hair between his long fingers- I like girls with...spunk.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 9:52 pm

-Gives him a playful smile. It seemed more to her that he liked any girl that was pretty, but she didn’t want to jump to conclusions with him. He seemed nice and he was super-hot to boot. It didn’t help that he was the brother of her boss, maybe that could mean less work she would have to do in the future-

Waitress: -returns before Bunny has time to flirt back and hands each their check- I hope it you enjoyed your meal! Have a wonderful day! –scampers off)

B: -pulls out some cash and puts it in the ticket holder- I guess it’s time to return to the office. Can’t wait to get back to that stack of papers –she chirped sarcastically then stood up and pushed her chair in and waited for Kin to stand-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 10:39 pm

-Does the same and stands- Just shred them Looks down at her check and pretends to pout slightly before blossoming with a smile- Aw, you paid for yourself. Didn't even give me a chance to be a proper gentleman. -Moves to the door and holds it open for her- Next time, let me treat.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 11:30 pm

-Walks through the door then turns and brushes her hair back behind her shoulder saying casually- Sure. It’s a date. Are you headed back to the office now?
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 12:41 am

-Fails to hide his satisfied smirk before shrugging and looking off towards the looming building which stands out sharply against the monotonous skyline- No, but I'll give Kujo a heads up on why you're late. -Leans down and kisses her cheek- Take care.
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 1:19 am

Oh! –Had an hour already passed? Turns and begins to walk quickly towards the office and yelled waving back- Thanks! Bye! –Gets back to the office and quietly rushes back to her bosse’s office. She ignored the glare sent over the table from lady and placed her hand on the handle, taking a deep breath before walking in-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 2:37 am

( Oh I figured we'd make the desk layout different. Like how in the devil wears prada it has the two desks outside the office facing each other and then the main office is a room of it's own.)

Kujo: -Comes from behind her, clearly much more relaxed then he had been earlier in the morning- So you didn't run away. -Reaches above her head, pulling the door open fully and walks in, moving behind his desk and readjusting his sleeves which have been rolled up to his elbows.-
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 3:51 am

(I'm cool with that. the other was awkward)

B: -Looks back at the stack of papers still left undone on her desk. Was it still to late to run?- Nope. Still here. -Smiles at him, trying to make it seem like she wanted nothing more than to sit at the desk for a few more hours and type. Turns back to her desk, arms raised in firsts and says quietly- To battle.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 12:17 am

-Looks over at her bored- No. You just went out with my brother is all. -Looks down at a stack of papers he needs to sign and pulls out a pen- Usually 'lunch' takes a bit longer, -exhales deeply- but, I'm not one to judge on your performance outside of work -signs the papers after briefly reading them over and hands them to Lady-
Back to top Go down
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:01 am

-frowns at his back and straightens- I don't make it a habit of taking long lunches with just anyone. -even if the comment was meant more towards his brother, he didn't have to indirectly insult her-

((I don't really remember what happened))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting The Boss
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Note :: Business BnK :: Business Bunny and Kujo-
Jump to: