The Note
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting The Boss

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

Meeting The Boss - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 6:43 am

B: -jumps when she first sees his arm reach near her but realizes who it is- Hey! Don't just help yourself! -stands and stops her berating. This was a good opportunity to spend some time alone with Petrova Jr. having heard so much about their father growing up she felt she viewed the Petrova's as an off branch of her family. Kujo was just a strange cousin introduced into her life, one that would have to be warmed up to any sort of new relationship. Picks up her basket and does a quick inspecting, there was plenty for a pie, before placing it on her arm and looking at him- I'm suppose to deliver these to Paula. Mind directing me on your way up?

L: -twisting before the man, trying to see around him to where Kujo had been walking off to. Growls when she sees Kujo had disappeared up the road, out of sight. She had lost him thanks to this idiot. Places her hands on her hips- Get lost Leonard. If your trying to bang my roommate, go directly to her, keep me out of your business.

S: -smiles and chuckles- Put your claws away tiger. There are no girls for you to fight because I have never touched any. -Runs his hands along her back, pulling her against him. Quickly kisses her forehead before she could stop him-
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 12:35 am

K: -Raises his eyebrows and looks down at her with a michevious glint in his eyes- Ah, did Joeseph ask you to gather these? -Glances in to the basket again, full of her hard work and reaches down to grab another fistful, this time taking the time to savour each sun ripened berry- What did he promise? cobbler, pies... a tart?

L: -Barks a laugh and shrugs- But she's so scrawny compared to you, I like my girls curvy. -Take a step closer- So what do you say about going skinny dipping once everyone falls asleep tonight?

M: -Slides her arms around the barrel of his chest and looks up at him exhaling softly- Shaheen, -hesitates while she takes a moment to study his face- I'm sorry, for the things that I said. -Leans in and nestles her head on his chest- You really shouldn't be so patient with me when I act that way, I'll start to take advantage.
Back to top Go down
https://thenote.niceboard.com
DelightfulTurtle
Admin
DelightfulTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 7:46 am

B: Stop that! It won't matter what he promised if you eat all the berries. -moves to hold the basket behind her back, pushing him back with her other hand. Her fingers leaving streaks of color on his shirt from the berries. She notices her arms and hands had several similar streaks. She hoped there were no incriminating streaks revealing her own berry gluttony.

L: -stops in realization that he had been hitting on her. This Bozo thought a lot of himself, she thought in distaste. Places a hand on his chest and steps back- Stop there. -takes her hand from his chest- I only skip dip with men who fit within my credentials. -looks him over slowly and raises a brow- and you do not. -moves to brush past him. Done with his presence and ready to return to her hunt for Kujo-

S: -Runs a hand down the back of her hair- You are a handful dear, but that's what I love about you. -frowns a little, not liking that it was his turn to apologize- I should have been more honest Marina. Then you would have never even had thoughts of me being with some other woman.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 1:53 am

K: -Coughs on the berry he was in the middle of enjoying and fumbles with the few remaining in his hand, the last one bouncing out of his fingers as he stumbled back- Oy! -Looks down at his once pristine shirt, now soiled with her feminine handprint. Restrains a growl and takes in a slow measured breath- I was asking -he said calmly- because Joespeh has a habit of not sharing. -Tugs at the hem of his shirt while he continues- He'll find some random sucker to pick all the berries, have them thinking they're going to get a treat but then when it comes time to actually eat, it's mysteriously all gone. -tries to brush off the stain but muddles it more with his own print- Kinichi and I fell for it when we were younger.
Back to top Go down
Stoegy
Admin
Stoegy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 2:13 am

L: -shoves his hands into his pocket and scoffs while rolling his eyes- what, do I not make enough money for you? -turns his head away- just another gold digging bitch.

M: -nods at his apology and stays wrapped up in his arms for a moment longer before pulling back a bit- Lets just put this behind us now -Kisses him before shrugging out of his arms, finally getting a chance to take in the lackluster decor in the cabin- this place is actually kind of quaint. Maybe we could actually do that nature thing... Going off the chart...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss   Meeting The Boss - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting The Boss
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Note :: Business BnK :: Business Bunny and Kujo-
Jump to: